[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I'm sorry that I am late in congratulating everyone on reaching 500th pages, this thread is Awesome! What a journey.... FTLY has been an amazing KDrama and I can't stop gushing how much I like the way the story is evolving and not forgetting the wonderful actors! I love Ep 14 and it was really heartbreaking to see how Mi Young's words and treatment hurt Geonnie for once. His expression says it all.. I felt frustrated at the lack of progress on the OTP moments and shudder to think how much time is given for a thorough OTP skinship moment. I hope we'll get to see it soon and not just the last 10 mins on Ep20 [-X .  Again, Jang Hyuk's comical antics in Ep13 and 14 was just unbelievable. CHJ was just charming, can't hate him as a supporting lead. Bless Mi Young for having two HOT OPPAS! I guess this only happens in KDrama land. LOL. No complaints so far but I hope they finish with a strong ending. The OSTs are just wonderful to listen to, I am so glad I can buy them off iTunes.

We're going to have lots of discussion again tomorrow and Thursday too. Thanks in advance to all the recappers. Will be refreshing again like crazy :)

credit to the respective Gif/Image Owners

500thpost_zps8f9b5ed9.jpgJust-Flying-Happy-Wednesday_zpsc879ff5b.
65761-Happy-Thursday_zpsc7988f62.gif

Guest lovelyjen_1

gumi said: If you still haven't signed up...
The director just answered, he is willing to make one IF we have enough demand! Let's do this!

@jujuoye - I can't fathom why my respond to gumi is considered Off Topic? I think you're rather rude.

Aren't we all discussing about the Director's Cut. If that is Off Topic that you should be giving everyone's reply the same treatment.

You just ruined my joy in taking part in an objective and respectful forum. Don't just go clicking on the Off Topic button just because you feel like it. That is so immature and you're killing the spirit of a free discussion forum.

I have no excuses if my comments were taken completely out of context.

Enough said, now shoooo away....

Guest Siti AminahA

hi there!I'm from Malaysia.. nice meeting u guys!i love this forum! its really help me updating this beautiful drama!thanks to all!love u guys so much!

Guest Siti AminahA

i hope every time u guys upload any btw or video.. please do translate it.. i only can understand english and few korean words.. thanks darling! >:D<

itzibitzispider said: regarding episode 12 .... THE GUN-cup
MY said to Gun, while eating that fermented snake *irghs* that as she had no chance to give it to him on his birthday, she would make him a new one each coming birthday ... what if she actually did?

@itzibitzispider:   We can hope she did, but would you make a cup for a guy that dumped you as harshly and grandly as Gun did MY?  I think not, at least I think I would not.  

@clementine7373: This board is too good to leave for one off topic hit.  It could have been hit by mistake.  Someone on the board earlier was having that problem while trying to lol or awesome someone's post through their mobile. May be the same for jujuoye.
Welcome to all the newbies around the world!  :D =D> \:D/ :)>-

only1khj said:

@clementine7373: This board is too good to leave for one off topic hit.  It could have been hit by mistake.  Someone on the board earlier was having that problem while trying to lol or awesome someone's post through their mobile. May be the same for jujuoye.
Welcome to all the newbies around the world!  :D =D> \:D/ :)>-

Guest fiovial

So, like some of you, while waiting for Wednesday to come, I decided to watch the past dramas of the leads in FTLY. I decided to watch SSBG to bring back the ol fond memories of watching those two. I stopped half way cause them two characters in FTLY's  seem a lot more vivid than SSBG... and the low quality of the video didn't help either.

Then, I tried Chuno. I didn't like where the story was going at ep 6, I felt Daegil's not going to meet happiness. I stopped. And he's too serious. All the dramas I've watched/rewatched.. he's just too serious. I kept being dissatisfied. I knew why. I wanted LG! I want to see LG , the bright character that's charming yet brash at times, eccentric and lovable, funny. So...

I went out of the dramaland.. and went to watch 'Real Man'. lol. Only with JH in it. And watch youtube of Sweet Dream of Na Ra (My Love Pattzi :D   )

Unfortunately there is no other character like Lee Geon. Jang Hyuk himself in real life is so different from Geonie. Which makes it hard to try to find Geonie like Hyuk when waiting for the next episode of FTLY. Maybe you can try watching Jang Hyuk's variety show appearances in the mean time. Try his guest episode of Win Win, Running Man, Happy Together, Dan Bi.

Speaking about the latest BTS....Jang Nara is a great actress...how could she not even throw a glance at Jang Hyuk when his face was so close to her? If it were me I'd be grinning like a lunatic... :)) to be in such close proximity to a handsome face like Hyuk and not have any reaction. I don't know how she does it...... ^#(^