[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

You're welcome, chingu. TBH, it's so long and like you it's take time for me to digest and understand it since English is not my first language. LOL

Same as @Lj‌ I want to thank you for the article too. Made me :((

Anyway, happy 500 pages!!! What a journey it has been. Let's enjoy it to the end! ^^

happy 500 pages everyone.. i' m so  glad discovered this awesome drama..and this awesome thread, I enjoyed reading all your posts..you are guys rock
:x =D>..
i just want to say again..after watched ep 13 & 14 ..our jangs's acting were so great..especially JH..i knew he is a great actor, but i never enjoyed his actings so far before FTLY..in the last episode, i can really feel his pains..how much he loves MY, yearning for her love, want to hug her..but he couldnt, he thinks he didnt deserve to have her..and i just realized how handsome JH is...
and our snail couple chemistry is really awesome..over the top
:x i do love the way JH looked at JNR, so much love..their loves to each other are believable in my eyes...
our snail must be so great, even though they only spent 3 months together, she can make uri Gun's feelings and life were ups and downs..
cant wait for the next episodes..i love this drama to the bits
:x

hi friends this is my favorite pharagrap that I wanted to share with everyone with what @gumi shared:

If we really look at ourselves in a dispassionate light, we human beings rarely, if ever, make self-depriving choices merely in order to be [considered] noble. I’d go as far as even say we NEVER intentionally act in ways that are contrary to our self-interest and when we appear to do so, it is only because we are instead choosing to serve an alternate, more compelling self-interest. Consider Geon’s case: the thing he wants most at this moment in his life is Mi Yeong and Geattong-ie: all those contortions in bed when he can’t touch her, the teddy bear-envy, her bath towel-envy, NeighborhoodOppa-jealousy; his uneasiness when he can’t be near her; his pain and discomfort when she is in distress; his empathic morning sickness; his gleefully warm delight when she expresses her gratitude to him or when she praises and compliments him; his overwhelming joy when she offers him even modest gifts… clearly he has bonded with her body and soul and she is all of everything he wants, indeed, craves.

credits to: Curio Serand

My oh My! I wanted to ponder on that words that he bonded with her with her body and soul! what would be more beautiful than that? I do hope that all who are accusing Lee Gun as noble idiot should read this article because it was well research and written, the author could describe Lee Gun any better!

Guest chunnogirl33

I don't think it would make sense for MY to accept Daniel's proposal. If she only has grateful feelings towards him and not love, then it's like she's denying what she really wants. I believe that would mean her character progression would be taking a step back instead of forward. Isn't one of the main points of this drama supposed to show how MY grows to become someone who truly values herself and is able to express what she really wants instead of someone who gives in to obligation and does things just to please others? Ugh, I'm dreading even the thought that she will accept.

I think it would still show character development but maybe not in the direction we expect. It could mean that Mi Young is thinking of herself first for the first time? She might not love Daniel but she might think she can grow to love him in time, but ultimately she wouldn't be doing it to please him but she she would be doing it for herself. To protect herself from further hurt, thinking Daniel is a safe choice and to push Geon away. Mi Young could be paralleled to how Se Ra was with Geon at the beginning of the drama? It would be selfish but maybe they want to show us that Mi Young is also human and capable of this.

Hi @Kdrama-lover

Thank you chingu for having the same thoughts with me. ;)

Mostly, what influenced MY's heart for the past 3 years, it's all about Gae Dong and Lee Geon's Memories.

Agree that Art became MY's way of expressing her heart desires and wishes. I hope LG realize that and became his motivation to persuade her even more in next episode.

In MY's part, we have the same thought , MY should be honest with her feeling to DP (even though I can see DP's insecurities when he cut off MY's explainantion bout Goen come to his hotel room)

Dear MY, please start to loosen urself up, not keep the distant to LG by saying "Let's not meet each other".

The more you ignore Geon the more he closer to you Kim Mi Young-shiii :))

And Congrats to all of us!!

HAPPY 500 Pages ^^

Shall we make 1000 before the final episode? ;)

More people really turns to FTLY and the ratings getting better too.

Let's support FTLY and we can have Director Cut DVD too.

Guest aidsincera

Hamo-hamo, chingu... Congrats for 500 pages :)
Anyway, this is my expectation for episode 15 :D

Lee Gun to Daniel:
2014-08-16-17-07-08_deco_zpslmfi4ewn.jpg

2014-08-16-00-07-44_deco_zpsi9tqtucx.jpg

Aaaaaand, walk like a boss!! :))
b70wo_zpsghj1l6qo.gif

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

@aidsincera‌ Your post made my day.., I am laughing so hard... :)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =)) I am anticipating how Gun will win back His Snail, though Gun is already a winner coz he is still in the heart of Miyoung and loves him, I want to see how the writers will make us Wow.. About DP's proposal, Same with you Chingus I want Miyoungshhi to be true to her feelings.... I am longing for them(MY&LG) to be together again, share those happy moments, let each other feel how they love and care for each other.. I understand Gun why he acted that way, he created big scar to Miyoung, but with love it will vanish away and I know Miyoung will understand soon why Gunnie let her go...... Fighting Chingus! Patiently waiting!

Lj said:

hi friends this is my favorite pharagrap that I wanted to share with everyone with what @gumi shared:

If we really look at ourselves in a dispassionate light, we human beings rarely, if ever, make self-depriving choices merely in order to be [considered] noble. I’d go as far as even say we NEVER intentionally act in ways that are contrary to our self-interest and when we appear to do so, it is only because we are instead choosing to serve an alternate, more compelling self-interest. Consider Geon’s case: the thing he wants most at this moment in his life is Mi Yeong and Geattong-ie: all those contortions in bed when he can’t touch her, the teddy bear-envy, her bath towel-envy, NeighborhoodOppa-jealousy; his uneasiness when he can’t be near her; his pain and discomfort when she is in distress; his empathic morning sickness; his gleefully warm delight when she expresses her gratitude to him or when she praises and compliments him; his overwhelming joy when she offers him even modest gifts… clearly he has bonded with her body and soul and she is all of everything he wants, indeed, craves.

credits to: Curio Serand

My oh My! I wanted to ponder on that words that he bonded with her with her body and soul! what would be more beautiful than that? I do hope that all who are accusing Lee Gun as noble idiot should read this article because it was well research and written, the author could describe Lee Gun any better!