[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

now.. one twist i'd LIKE to see, would be MY chasing Geon back, for a change!~ lol.. i don't think my wish will be granted though..

Sorry to cut your post but I agree that MY chasing Geon is a great idea. It'll show how she has changed and now has the confidence to go after and fight for her hearts desire (Geon).

Sorry to cut your post but I agree that MY chasing Geon is a great idea. It'll show how she has changed and now has the confidence to go after and fight for her hearts desire (Geon).

It's ok.. yup that's the change I want to see in MY, to fight for her man.

Now, let's send these brainwaves to the writers so that they can receive it.. *sends telepathy*

I'm just glad that Gun's beauty is back this weekproxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com
Nice job amnesia, for putting LG back to his normal hairstyle. I think he was too mad in love with MY to care about his hairstyle, but now he is back to suave CEO. Oh, and I also looooved the detail this news revealed. LG and Tak are kindergarten friends, who know everything about each other. KINDERGARTEN FRIENDS. 

I don't know if her character can take such a drastic U-turn. It will happen when she believes that she is super-glue 

Not that drastic if u think about it, if they r going to follow the tw version, MY is going to change anyway.. this change makes it more interesting. Haha.. actually it's just my brain overworking, let's sit back n enjoy how it goes..

Eh, for some reason I feel like this excuse for a clean slate seems like a cop-out just like a time jump. I never have warm up to either. I'm glad that people are being optimistic about it. I've been screwed over by way too many promising dramas with horrible endings.
I wish I can too...I wish I can stop thinking about it until Wednesday too! T_T
The only upside from previews it seems is that our Mimi is back. Uri Mimi :x

@Hesperide,  Sorry but I couldn't help but laugh the photos of Lg from 2002 to 2014.. the suit in 2002 looks like it has swallowed Jh body whole even the sleeves on the jacket is to long poor baby he has came a mighty long way from those days.. If he was playing apart with amnesia with that suit on I could believe it but not now I just don't get it I don't get it..lol

i'm not sure  this is new episode or previous episode
found it 2 days ago (just in case) if can't see the photohttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=janghyuk&no=59604&page=2viewimage.php?id=27bcde21edcb2dad&no=29bCR: DCsorry if this image been posted
in this photo his hair style still annoyed me   ~X(   :-SS

Guest mywebfoot

I have hope that these writers will do a decent job and give us a fresh spin on an old trope. They've already done well with the rich chaebol, candy-girl line. I also wailed when TMS did their amnesia turn, but it turned out quite nicely. Anyway, FTLY has never been about innovative storytelling, it's been about heart, lots and lots of it. Think about it this way - we get to see Geon fall hard for the snail again. Just thinking about it gives me happy smiles. :D

Guest ~dakieEe61325571021~

did they just said amnesia... amnesia!!!!!!!!! bsod-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862493
hold on~ i actually have a way for regaining lost memory that i just developed just for Geon cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496
Geon allow me to knock you down nice and fast with my super strong hammer and see if you'll get your memory back once you wake up again and if that doesn't do, i will force it to you, no matter what, my hammer is ready to kiss your head crazy-monkey-emoticon-021.gif?1292792384

for some reason, i feel that they released the text preview earlier this week (as compared to last week) is to let people warm up to the idea of amnesia..

i can't say for everybody, but for me, at least from the initial straightout denial, to disappointment, to sadness, then now i've calm down enough to accept it (as in i have no choice since it's already cast in stone).. accept the "fate"..

gumi said: I'm just glad that Gun's beauty is back this week
Nice job amnesia, for putting LG back to his normal hairstyle. I think he was too mad in love with MY to care about his hairstyle, but now he is back to suave CEO. Oh, and I also looooved the detail this news revealed. LG and Tak are kindergarten friends, who know everything about each other. KINDERGARTEN FRIENDS.