[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@valsava still you can't just leave us.
I think MY will reveal her strength soon, thought the oldies in that family know just half of everything, they will see she is sincere and honestly loves LG
@beamonkr I did not want to imply that he should do that, but that he just can't do it as a big shot he thinks he is to breach the contract and running of with the CEOs wife would be a scandal that the oldies would not permit, too ...
Oh I get so annoyed thinking about the upcoming thing with the amnesia, those old farts, that mistress, SeRa and specially and I take my kids to see there grandparents in Germany for two nights tomorrow ... no chance to see the wednesday episode live (maybe in the night with subs on my phone) or participate in the ranting with you all

itzibitzispider said: @valsava still you can't just leave us.
I think MY will reveal her strength soon, thought the oldies in that family know just half of everything, they will see she is sincere and honestly loves LG
@beamonkr I did not want to imply that he should do that, but that he just can't do it as a big shot he thinks he is to breach the contract and running of with the CEOs wife would be a scandal that the oldies would not permit, too ...
Oh I get so annoyed thinking about the upcoming thing with the amnesia, those old farts, that mistress, SeRa and specially and I take my kids to see there grandparents in Germany for two nights tomorrow ... no chance to see the wednesday episode live (maybe in the night with subs on my phone) or participate in the ranting with you all
@itzibitzispider,  I'll hold the fort down for you but I don't think I could even watch this madness  X_X... I guess the writer skip the creative writing course and I was giving her praises and put my foot in my mouth this time she/he was doing so good until this.. Maybe it could be a surprise twist to Lg faking it to get rid of all those people that will become a threat to My and child if something happens to him what do you think.. Remember he revised everything for her and the baby...

valsava said:

@itzibitzispider,  I'll hold the fort down for you but I don't think I could even watch this madness  X_X... I guess the writer skip the creative writing course and I was giving her praises and put my foot in my mouth this time she/he was doing so good until this.. Maybe it could be a surprise twist to Lg faking it to get rid of all those people that will become a threat to My and child if something happens to him what do you think.. Remember he revised everything for her and the baby...

Amnesia??? This is definitely a deviation from the Taiwan version. Why so they insist on using this overused plot device? How many in real life gets amnesia? The way it's frequently used in kdramas it's like 1/3 of the population gets it.

@faythe as much as I hate the idea of amnesia because it has appeared time and time again in almost every Korean drama, I actually agree with you. There is no way in hell that Sera will stand a chance up against MY as of now. Gun has already chosen MY. And we can agree that sera was not given a fair chance in the first place, because she was far away and that allowed MY and Gun to grow close. However, because of Gun's amnesia, sera will have an advantage because as far as Gun remembers, she is the woman he loves and wants to marry. Therefore, when Gun falls back in love with MY, it will be more satisfying because in order to sway his heart away from sera and in her direction must mean she is really the one he loves and chooses. Now I would hope that he doesn't just somehow remember MY out of the blue, but rather that he eventually realizes that he loves her little by little. And though he does not fully recall how he loved her before, he loves her now and his heart remembers her. I also believe that sera will not be the innocent and love-driven girl she was the first half of the drama. Actually, I believe realizing that she has an advantage over MY, she will take the chance to bully her to leave Gun. And her actions will drive gun away from her. Though I do believe as well that Gun will be mean to MY but truly has feelings for her, which will make him even meaner because he doesn't want to believe that he loves her. Once MY leaves for good, that will be the turning point, and gun will realize he needs her in his life and chase after her.

Lol, am I predicting too far into the future? :)) :)) :)) I have a whole plot I made up written down in my head lol.

@itzibitzispider‌ I don't believe gun has a diary but MY has one, and surely he will eventually discover it and read about all the great times they had.

@valsava oh, don't take me seriously. I was just throwing out scenarios from the top of my head. But I see you having same thoughts (on faking amnesia) few posts below. :D

Anyway think we don't scare ourselves first, text previews usually only tell u 10% of the epi? No?

Well I always knew the drama will turn sad halfway through the series.
The writer has upturned every pre conceived notion I've had on the same old plot line. So amnesia it is... but I expect a big twist to it. Something must be hidden or different for them to use the amnesia plot.
Look at the whole contract thing. It's already different from the TW version and how LG is towards SR. He is less despicable here.
But but but... what can the writer do with the amnesia plot?
Ok. If the amnesia plot means that MY can have a safe healthy pregnancy till she gives birth, I'll take the amnesia over the other plot twist in the TW version okay.
Won't everyone prefer this to the other alternative to separate the OTP?

Guest genmailjs

Look! Our Lee Gun so cool, isn't he. I want to watch ep 11 now.....

source : http://wowstar.wowtv.co.kr/news/view.asp?newsid=37401

news37401_1407193883.jpg