[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

The moment Danielicious appears...Taking off his shades is the highlight!
oBsFqW.gif

Major Reactions From Lee Gun when he imagined an aggressive Danielicious is pulling HARD with Min Young-shhi.Min Young-sshi reaction is EPIC!51.gif
eqlfcS.gif

Lee Gun: That's my DANIELICIOUS OPPA! That's my D.Pitt Oppahhhhhhhhhhhh!* echo-echo-echo *

F5wMxW.gif

We can't blame him! Girls, you can't take his oppa! That's his OPPA!Because they have some kinda " dancing precious moments too "

lUxSz9.gif

VIOLENT Reaction from an out-of-nowhere silent LURKER VEGGIES
wpUsS7.gif
Aissshhh! What the heck! Accidentally~When it zoomed...It's Rated-18. Naughty GIF!Warning: Minors are not allowed to open this spoiler.

2xpTAp.gif

@ChelaZerab - Don't laugh so hard~ you're going to choke.

Guest kaonamp

@fiovial its so nice to finally find you again. I've been trying to find you for the longest time, glad you're still on here. Ofcourse I should have know you were a Jang Hyuk fan too hehe. We need to catch up hehe.

Anyhow I don't see anything wrong with his hair. Yes there is no hair product in it but it looks so pretty though hehe. I'm guess they're just trying something out but honestly he looks so super sexy when its tied up in a knot haha. I guess I can see all of his face and features.

Our snail couple is falling deeper into love and they have no clue haha.

Soooo glad that this version is soooo much better and different from the TW version. Gun seems to have forgotten about Sera and just feels guilty about it, but he knows he is in love with MY. That kiss!!! HOLY MOLY, that was sooo hot, but please guys THE ANGLE!!! Why cant they show us the right angle man. I mean they are already doing it so why dont they show it properly?
Hope the ratings increase and cant wait for ep 10. My gut tells me Sera is going to hurt herself and fail her audition and will become whiny and blame Gun. MY decides to leave Gun, and Gun will accept it cuz he feels 'indebted' to Sera.
But I still dont get it why does he wants to divorce MY? He is already in love with her.

@AlanR: Re: Plot DeviceIf K-version follows the T-version, there's DRAMA ahead!  

First thoughts on ep 9:
Lose the yellow lighting in the bedroom!  It is not flattering at all!
MY is so adorable when she laying on her side grinning about Gunnie's discomfort, and also when she shyly smiles while watching him sleep.
It looked like JH truly blushed in the morning scene where he is leaving for work and MY kisses him on the cheek.  Awesome acting!
Is that the theme from Romeo and Juliet playing in the background during the lunch in the office scene when LG looks like he wants to kiss MY, but chooses not to and eats the lunch lips instead?
AWWW!! She put the band-aid in the scrapbook.  Sweet!
Loved the photo shoot!
LG looks in the closets for MY.  ha!
LG's paddle number at the auction is lucky number 7. (at least that's considered lucky in gambling in the USA)
Love LG's suit in the end scene.  I think the bow-tie is a shade of orange too.
The last scene is unbelievable for a k-drama!  The characters always hide their feelings through all of the misunderstandings and it's not resolved until the last episode.  Drives me cray-cray! Not FtLY (so far).  LG and MY have been very forthcoming with their current state of feeling toward one another.  I love it. I'm cautiously optimistic.
JNR and JH rocked in the last scene.  JNR's portrayal of MY is spot-0n.  Her voice cracked and softened at just the right moments.  And that tear falling at the last second from JH's eye during the kiss.  How do they do that?  Incredible!  
Once again, I am Fated to Love This Drama!  I'm loving reading the responses on the board.  Thanks to everyone who's sharing.

Guest imroni

@jeonghyang  chingu I salute you for making such lovely/ahem*Ra###*ahem gifs lol......... I want more!!!!!!! 

They just keep upping the ante don't they? Because of the extreme highs I'm expecting some drastic lows...the acting will be spot on and I can just imagine my flatmates asking me "are you okay?" as I walk out of my room looking like death warmed over as I watch it. Wah.  8-X

I have yet to watch this episode - Work beckons "sigh" but thanks for the live capping - seemed like a good episode, it set up a lot - what with seeing Sera's scar, her mother, Gun and MY and ALL OF THE FEELS. And just Daniel in general, he doesn't really need to do anything, I could just stare at him and I would be happy.  Preferably with his shirt off, but hey - I'll take what I can get
:)>-

Guest kaonamp

only1khj said:
The last scene is unbelievable for a k-drama!  The characters always hide their feelings through all of the misunderstandings and it's not resolved until the last episode.  Drives me cray-cray! Not FtLY (so far).  LG and MY have been very forthcoming with their current state of feeling toward one another.  I love it. I'm cautiously optimistic.
JNR and JH rocked in the last scene.  JNR's portrayal of MY is spot-0n.  Her voice cracked and softened at just the right moments.  And that tear falling at the last second from JH's eye during the kiss.  How do they do that?  Incredible!  
Once again, I am Fated to Love This Drama! 

:-B just watched with subs.....loved this episode ....I think I stopped breathing when Geon and MY were expressing there feelings at the end of the eps 9.....then the Kiss......amazing. This drama makes me feel embarrassed at the number of times I end up re-watching....could we be in for heartbreak at the end of eps 10... I mean we know it's coming....I already want to press the Pause button..... :-SS X_X ...I better but a truckload of Kleenex...I don't think my drama heart can handle any type of separation even for a little while.... #-o

jeonghyang

said:

Lee Gun: That's my DANIELICIOUS OPPA! That's my D.Pitt Oppahhhhhhhhhhhh!

* echo-echo-echo *

[spoiler[/spoiler]VIOLENT Reaction from an out-of-nowhere silent LURKER VEGGIES

Aissshhh! What the heck! Accidentally~When it zoomed...It's Rated-18. Naughty GIF!

Warning: Minors are not allowed to open this spoiler.

[spoiler]r]

@ChelaZerab - Don't laugh so hard~ you're going to choke.

I still dont get it, why is he divorcing her while leading her on? He is in love with her, so how come he is so calm and not bothered by the divorce? Unless there is more into it which is yet to be revealed?

Guest dramaville8

where? which link?
cattx said: :-B just watched with subs.....loved this episode ....I think I stopped breathing when Geon and MY were expressing there feelings at the end of the eps 9.....then the Kiss......amazing. This drama makes me feel embarrassed at the number of times I end up re-watching....could we be in for heartbreak at the end of eps 10... I mean we know it's coming....I already want to press the Pause button..... :-SS X_X ...I better but a truckload of Kleenex...I don't think my drama heart can handle any type of separation even for a little while.... #-o