[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Re: club scene
I thought maybe they were saving it for a later episode.  MY doesn't have on the blue dress she was wearing.  I thought MY and DP were at the same club as SR and LG. 
I hope it wasn't cut permanently.  We'll see.

beamonkr said: @elryx, I've sent you a pm with the information you requested.
I noticed that Gun didn't wear the suit that MY put out for him after he told Sera about MY.  He wore Sera's cufflinks, but not MY's suit.  I think that was his way of showing respect to Sera and bringing their relationship to a close.
I think they are going to use Gun's genetic illness as a way to bring a wedge between MY and Gun.  For example, that his genetic condition will effect the baby or he doesn't want MY to be burden with him.  That's when the "noble idiocy" will come in and cause him to push MY away. 

Guest chunnogirl33

@Carmolita Now I think you are right! I'm super curious! Maybe they'll show it as a flashback? The feeling I got when he entered the office was that he was definitely faking happiness. And that he was probably going to say goodbye to Se Ra this way. I didn't notice Se Ra saying that about Mi Young! Gahhhh now I'm definitely curious about that edited scene!

only1khj said: @beamonkr, I hadn't thought of that.
But I still think these scriptwriters will use his illness as comedy and not tragedy.  Maybe Grandma and Dr. Octopus will tell MY about LG's disease and how any little stress could trigger it, so MY needs to take care of LG and not let him be stressed.  Can't you just see these two actors: JH and JNR doing some great comedy with that plot?  
As you can tell, I'm hoping for more rom-com than rom-dram.  

Guest ~dakieEe61325571021~

our jang nara is so pretty~ i'm digging this kind of style... 
i don't mind if she do a transformation like this...
elegant at its finest, truly a CEO wife... huehahahhaha

tumblr_n8lmyvXIcD1rph75io1_500.jpg

ChelseaS said: beamonkr said: @elryx, I've sent you a pm with the information you requested.
I noticed that Gun didn't wear the suit that MY put out for him after he told Sera about MY.  He wore Sera's cufflinks, but not MY's suit.  I think that was his way of showing respect to Sera and bringing their relationship to a close.
I think they are going to use Gun's genetic illness as a way to bring a wedge between MY and Gun.  For example, that his genetic condition will effect the baby or he doesn't want MY to be burden with him.  That's when the "noble idiocy" will come in and cause him to push MY away. 

reedtrip82 said: I actually like the Korean version of MY ! She doesn't really show those over the top romantic interest in Gun , she very reseve and understanding but she aware he a good person w/ a wonderful heart and always there to help her, you can tell she enjoy his company and adored his crazy laugh, she smile and giggle when he around , she love his humor . When MY confess to Daniel , the more nice he is to her the more she afraid she will think he do like her, basically Gun behavior is making her swoon and she slowly falling in love with him . Which is bad because their relationship is base on a contract.

Guest chunnogirl33

stuartjmz said:
That's definitely the plan. Several of the airing Dramas I'm watching will have finished by then, I'll have more time for SSBG :)

:)>- Yeah!
FTLY with the romantic fireworks scene has broken the stereo type image of the Han River as being the River of Doom in Kdramaland as many sad scenes were depicted there especially when couples broke up.I have read many comments that "nothing good comes out at the Han River" from posters everywhere. :)) :)) :))
Personally, I've been there many times and I find it beautiful and very romantic at night!

Guest chunnogirl33

only1khj said: Hello, everyone! First time successful poster here. I've got so much commentary!
I love, love, love the bright colors and cartoonish, larger-than-life superhero feel of this drama! From the moment LG enters the scene, it is over-the-top and we are along for the ride! The colors are awesome! Vivid, vibrant, va-voom!  LG has superhero action figures in his man cave and he can freeze his secretary with a wave of his hand, then thaw him with a snap of his fingers!  I just hope, hope, hope the writers of this drama will use that in later episodes! Comic gold with JH's acting skills!  

I watched the Taiwan version and to be honest, I was not smitten with the male lead. JH breathes life into the LG role and completely turned the drama around. JNR is also killing it as The post-it girl! The Taiwanese actress actually made me annoyed with her portrayal and her voice turned me off. Nevertheless, even though the baseline of the stories are similar, this version is so much better and seems to have breathed a different character into the leads! Choi Jin Hyuk is also sooooo much better than Ethan. Hopefully they'll do the same for Sera.

It's interesting... I have been pretty vocal about my overall dislike for the original tw version. But seeing the Korean version got me thinking - there were a lot of things about tw version that I did like and I took for granted what I can relate to so easily. It is very much in the Taiwanese style. I thought the mom in the tw version was absolutely hilarious and I loved the relationship btw xy and her mom. I also love the relationship btw MY and her mom. I like the Korean version better because of the actors and characters. The jangs are brilliant here. I thought it was interesting that watching the Korean version gave me a better appreciation of what I liked about the original, which had been clouded by what I disliked.

The part I like best about the k version is that LG is more mature. I think I can relate to that better. It's difficult to not be curious about him. My fear is after such a high ending, it can only downhill from here. I hope it doesn't go too fast downhill.

I don't even know if this is a big deal or not, but just becuz being 1st feels good in any case....! There's a survey going on by sport donga on who's the best rom-com couple, hehe. If anyone wants to vote to our snail couple, you can just click the small box to the left of photo..you don't have to log in or register or anything! Snail couple is winning currently :)http://sports.donga.com/SPORTS/3/all/20140722/65373982/1

Guest fiovial

I have watched all the other dramas in that poll...imho The Jjangs pawned them al in terms of best couple...not even a competition in my mind.

Guest spideysteve

junkietiger14 said: It's interesting... I have been pretty vocal about my overall dislike for the original tw version. But seeing the Korean version got me thinking - there were a lot of things about tw version that I did like and I took for granted what I can relate to so easily. It is very much in the Taiwanese style.