[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest spideysteve

......First of all, he looks good in orange.

Secondly, WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING? Is this some kind of petty revenge?

HycHaLr.jpg?1?6193

cr: newsen

Guest chunnogirl33

@spideysteve‌ I don't really don't think Geon is capable of doing something low :( I'll be in denial and just think of the couple's pijamas :|

Guest spideysteve

chunnogirl33 said: @spideysteve‌ I don't really don't think Geon is capable of doing something low :( I'll be in denial and just think of the couple's pijamas :|

Guest czapluvkpop

:D Philip said: When you know you're going to fail a test so you turn to your friends like-

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!!

Guest czapluvkpop

I just saw that pajama scene with the Jang's!  I don't know how to upload that pic here. Gun was hugging Mi Young! ;)

I found 3 interesting news articles.
The first article shows FTLY rebroadcast made it to #1 with 5.9% and more importantly its ads were completely sold off which indicated its rising popularity. The second one is about Geon’s coffee and I translated a part.   The third one is titled ‘FTLY, how to enjoy the drama fully: 3 points to watch’ I translated the subtitles which will show the main point with the additional helping hands from Google.   I think they could be fun and interesting to talk about them in scoompi.

재방송도 1위! <운명처럼 널 사랑해> 광고완판까지 '겹경사'에 화제!

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/97360

재방송도 1위! <운명처럼 널 사랑해> 광고완판까지 '겹경사'에 화제! 이미지-1

재방송도 1위! <운명처럼 널 사랑해> 광고완판까지 '겹경사'에 화제! 이미지-2

재방송도 1위! <운명처럼 널 사랑해> 광고완판까지 '겹경사'에 화제! 이미지-3

<운명처럼 널 사랑해> 장혁이 수상하다? '깨알 복선'에 네티즌 수사대 출동!

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/97320
- - - -
Netizens started reasoning it. One netizen gave an opinion, ‘If a wife gets pregnant, there are times a husband might have morning sickness too. Thus MY(JNR)’s pregnancy brought Geon’s morning sickness.’ Then another netizen said ‘It’s about the spell. The love spell has started.’ In the internet there are debates about two opinions, ‘JH’s morning sickness’ and ‘the candy magic spell’.
According to the PD ‘The scene about Geon’s adding syrup into coffee is actually the producer’s secret hidden point. How surprising to see the netizens showing such meticulous attention to details.’ ‘In the drama MY handed to Geon the magic love candy, and said ’One who likes sweets is one who wants to be happy.’ The scene is about Geon who wants to be happy starting to catch the love spell.’ ‘Thank for the attention was given to the producer’s hidden scene. Please cheer FTLY.’
- - -
WR2B2qA.jpg

'운명처럼 널 사랑해', 100배 즐기는 법…'관전포인트 3' ( ‘FTLY, how to enjoy the drama fully: 3 points to watch’)

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2014071117295336550
2014071117295336550_10.jpg

◆ 관전포인트 1. 장혁표 코믹연기 VS 장나라표 바보연기    (JH, comic act VS JNR acting fool)

2014071117295336550_14.jpg

2014071117295336550_9.jpg

◆ 관전포인트 2. 드라마 속 '숨은 상징' 찾기      (To find ‘hidden’ in the drama)

2014071117295336550_2.jpg
▶ 세렌디피티  (serendipity)
  2014071117295336550_3.jpg
▶ "공주님 어서오세요" ("Welcome princess")
  2014071117295336550_4.jpg
▶ 렛잇고 (?? From ’ Winter kingdom of Elsa’ ) Let it go

◆ 관전포인트 3. 재치만점 '비유의 미학'   (Perfect wit ‘aesthetic analogy’)

2014071117295336550_5.jpg
▶ "포스트잇보면 꼭 저 같아요"
2014071117295336550_7.jpg
▶ 떡방아
2014071117295336550_13.jpg
▶ 달팽이

Whatever our crazy Geon is doing there, it doesn't seem very harmful to me. If taking a selfie with sleeping wife is his way of revenge, bring it on! Seems like the drama will not disappoint me in keeping the light cheery mood :P

Guest chunnogirl33

@gumi I'm

sure they'll keep the light mood until the midpoint, but I hope they keep it always in perfect balance, like they've done until now. He looks like he is doing something "bad" though. How bad or what? That is the question :)

Guest fiovial

Geon-a! What are you doing?? I swear Geon never fails to surprise us. I think it's probably one of his childish act but then again who knows..he's just so out there lol.

@booha

Thanks for the articles! I especially like the "hidden" little things in the drama. It will make re-watching more interesting. I wonder if we'll get more clues aside from those? Or if these were hidden on purpose or just coincidences?

@booha

Thanks for the articles! I especially like the "hidden" little things in the drama. It will make re-watching more interesting. I wonder if we'll get more clues aside from those? Or if these were hidden on purpose or just coincidences?

hopefully some sharp-eyed fan can help to spot those hidden stuff. I know I sure can't spot anything. :X