UPDATED-Gigi Leung is pregnant with a baby girl

sugarplum892

Gigi Leung denies pregnancy rumours
Thursday March 27, 2014 Hong Kong
Source
Gigi Leung denies pregnancy rumours

Gigi Leung has dismissed rumours about her pregnancy, after she was spotted visiting a Chinese physician recently.

According to Mingpao, the actress, who attended the Hong Kong FILMART with her "Aberdeen" co-stars, Louis Koo and Miriam Yeung recently, clarified that she was only there to get the remedy for her stiff shoulder.

"I married at a late age, and I am well aware with the fact that a baby might not be something that I can get right away," said the actress.

She also added that her family puts no pressure for her to have a baby, seeing that it has only been two years since her marriage.

When asked if she would try artificial insemination like her co-star Miriam Yeung did, Gigi said that she will have to discuss with her family first, and ready herself for it. 

• 7 months later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gigi Leung is pregnant with a baby girl
Gigi Leung is pregnant with a baby girl

9 Nov – Future first time mummy Gigi Leung recently revealed that she is currently pregnant with a girl.

As reported on Mingpao News, the actress, who attended a Venilla Suite event on 6 November, stated that her husband has always wanted a baby girl, and was extremely delighted to hear the news.

However, Gigi said that they will not rush into buying baby supplies just yet.

"A friend told us to wait until the seventh month before buying anything. It's part of the tradition, so I am trying to hold myself from buying anything," she said.

The actress also revealed that she and husband Sergio have already selected a few English names for the baby, though have yet to finalise the Chinese name.

On the subject of childbirth, Gigi, who is due in March next year, said that she will give birth in Hong Kong so that her mother can take care of her. Sergio's side of the family will also fly down to Hong Kong to see the baby.

Source

Archived