[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I'm loving the teaser so far and the way mother and daughter had the men to come up they can be checked out was hilarious and they didn't even give that brother a chance to say anything instead he kept it going, now that I've seen the teaser please bali,bali hurry, hurry April 19th >:/

Trailer 2

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/vd354UTx9dCC099xAeuOUO9

Cr: LSW DC

Lee Sang Woo sings his masterpiece, the Shark song in Glorious Day!!!! Ohh, i cant wait to see it on 19th April and the best thing is i will be in Korea on that day and will be watching it live from Seoul....hoping that i would bump into the cast especially Lee Sang Woo while they're shooting the drama...

:x :x :x :x

Guest reijaye

omg this new teaser  is so hilarious...
please drama gods DONT MESS THIS UP!!! im begging you.. LOL

http://youtu.be/OXsL4411DOM

sorry for the LQ...

Guest Gemmie

class="post-title heading-font" style="text-align: left; font-size: 29px; letter-spacing: -2px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961); font-weight: normal; padding: 10px 12px; line-height: 37px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px !important;"SBS released a new “Glorious Day” teaser – KPop Star ParodyhZKIqQp.jpg

SBS released a new teaser for their upcoming weekend drama Glorious Day. They parodied SBS music audition show KPop Star and turned it into future sons-in-law audition show, it’s a hilarious teaser. I love it! ^-^

Mom Han Song Jung (Kim Mi Sook) and her three daughters Jung Da Ae (Hwang Woo Seul Hye), Jung Da Jung (Park Se Young), Jung Da In (Go Woo Ri) will be judging the brave candidates who come to the audition.

First candidate: Seo Jae Woo (Lee Sang Woo) who is dressed in white from head to toe. He first introduces himself then shows off his singing & guitar skill. He sings the song seriously & passionately, but Song Jung & her daughters are not impressed. “DING aka Fail!”

Second candidate: Seo In Woo (Kim Hyung Kyu), second year dental resident. “DING”

Third candidate: Nam Goong Young (Son Chang Min) “DING”

Last candidate: Kang Hyun Bin (Jeong Man Sik), who doesn’t have any chance to say anything. “DING”

Hang Song Jung can only sigh… It’s really hard to find the perfect sons-in-law for her daughters. But she’s determined she’ll be able to do it =)

Glorious Day premieres 19 April 2014 on SBS. I can’t wait ^-^

Cr: beatuscorner

Guest Gemmie

'Glorious Days" Jung In Shik, Dark Presence

PsRJhgH.jpg?1

SBS new weekend drama "Glorious Day" (script Moon Hee Jung, director Hong Sung Chang) released pictures of Jung Man Shik in the filming set.

On "Glorious Day" which will be broadcast on April 19th for the first time, Jung Man Shik plays the role of divorcee Kang Hyun Bin and will be showing a character that is 180 degree different than before. He is a skilled dentish that runs a small private hospital and laughs well and is good hearted as his transformation to Kang Hyun Bin will bring warm laughter and move viewers.

Viewers are attracted to his appearance on the filming set that the production company released as he is wearing a black hat and bundled up in his jumper with a sharp look, making a suspicious face.  He doesn't say any lines or express any gesture but is captivating the audience with his emotionless face.

This scene was filmed in a residential neighborhood In Seoul Yongsan-gu on March 24th.  He was wearing a black jumper and bundled up to his neck and wearing a black hat that he pushed down and made a strong presence with a unique and heavy charisma.  He shows off his presence through a confident pose and aura that the staff on set said, "A great actor, nevertheless!  His presence shines through."

Especially as he transformed into Kang Hyun Bin in the drama as soon as the filming started, he acted without any bad shots.  As his co-actor Ko Woo Ri who filmed with him showed nervousness working with an elderly actor, he made jokes and gave advice about the acting as he led the environemtn.  Jung Man Shik was a true veteran actor as he was friendly and made the environment warm.

Until now, Jung Man Shik had been showing a strong image but he shows an unexpected playful side as he sets the tone of the scene from the first filming.  With his easy going nature and his way with words, he is making jokes but as soon as they go into filming, he exhibits great focus and shows strong acting.
Despite the busy schedule that Is going on, his relaxed nature is giving endorphin to those around him.

The management company Logos film said, "Through the role of Kang Hyun Bin, Jung Man Shik is transforming his image.  He will show a different side to viewers and we ask you to look forward to his acting.

Cr: kdramastars

Guest Gemmie

@nzah - I don't think Sang Woo sang his signature Shark song. I believe the song is about rice cake. ;))

rTKk7zr.gif

nzah said:

Trailer 2

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/vd354UTx9dCC099xAeuOUO9

Hi guys!! It's been awhile since I posted, I think I posted on the first 2 pages...and when we had basically no news of the drama. BUT I am still so excited! especially with all the stills you guys are posting and the teasers (LOVED the kpopstar-parody teaser pfft). so guys keep the news/vids/articles/etc coming!!! Can't wait until when we actually get to discuss the drama! :) 

anyone on this forum also watching wgm with seyoung? is there a thread for that too?

Archived