[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haha1104

Calm down, guys. I read your comments and think that there may be some misunderstandings. But we all know we are here because we love this drama. So with the common interest and love for the drama, please forget all misunderstandings and continue supporting it. Hope you will feel relaxed instead of irritated whilst join this thread.

Guest SexyDolceVita

@valsava thanks for your encouragement. Appreciate it. I just dont appreciate being treated and judged for something I didn't do at all due to incorrect assumptions.

I don't see myself as someone who has always compared lsw unfavorably to kjh. ALWAYS is a harsh word and certainly not true in my case.

I don't even see myself as a hardcore fan of kjh nor lsw.

If i have to be a fan, i guess I can say im a fan of Nam sang mi.

I dont know why some members get this impression from my comments? Misunderstanding and misconception seem to be the only explanation i can find for this bizarre perception of me.

In fact, to clear things up further, if i have to pick an actor out of the two to know in person, it would be lsw because i like his mild mannered and quiet personality. That doesn't mean kjh is bad as he has his own merits too but i just can probably relate to lsw's personality more.

I'm not a lsw basher, never have been. And definitely never always have.

Sigh. A mood spoiled is a mood spoiled.

Why can't we all live in peace and not make worst assumptions of each other?

Humans. Human nature. Sigh.

I might not appear here again but i wld still watch GD... That's it for me today.

Guest j3di

@SexyDolceVita, that's not just mere my judgement, i've some friends that have same feelings with me. Lets not spoiled this thread. you can pm me. 

@SexyDolceVita,..No please don't do that I  like talking with you I like Lsw I think he should take on other roles .. right now all the dramas I have seen him in they always give him a role in the safe zone.. Not over shadow his boyish looks with evil but I wish to see him play and evil role just to see if he could pull it off.. Now Nsm every sine the drama Snh she's a turnoff to me I'm hoping she give me something good in this drama so I could see her in a better light..  
So on this note you can always chat with me her I see we are in other threads but I want to enjoy this drama with you also.. 

Guest saranox

No picture of Go Woo ri and In Woo? No love line between them?
What about Go Woo Ri and Hong Bin. Personally I'm way more interested in younger sister's love line than the older one. Hope She has a love line with In Woo. They would make a way sweet couple.

Guest bcclaire_bob

beaupearl said: arcanjo said: joy17 said:

------' - Why did that person buy all of Park Se Young's mom's books (to make it in to a bestseller?)? ------ Hi @I.said.hi..for this part I think you're right. Maybe it's one of the publisher marketing strategy. But didn't go well like we saw. For other questions eventhough I'm stucking to this drama at the moment like chewing gum, but my poor brain doesn't understand much..hehe. So calling to other deeper understanding members like @valsava‌ or @emmaleigh or our one and only @Twinkle.. Care to explain for you. Regarding the Press Con...Why now? Hm..is this drama the first to do something like this? Press Con in middle of airing? If true, the looking forward to see OPT real interactions. Curious!

Guest lienkms

Kim Mi Suk - Son Chang Min

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1uebbv_kim-mi-sook-son-chang-min-glorious-day_fun :x

What's all this? My personal view is that everyone can express their view negative or positive are all welcome. Don't take things too personal. Things cannot be good all the time or to everyone. We should keep this thread warm and harmony like the Seo's family..hehe.

I was actually expecting they all dress up for the occasion but they were pretty much casual. And our OTP are dressed up just like their characters. I wouldn't be surprised if they were taking a break from the filming for the press con? :-D

OK back to the drama I thought Da In, the youngest daughter saw JaeWoo when he went on the date. But didn't seem she remember him? And what with Dr Kang, the Dentist and Mama Han? He always in her way. Won't she feel annoyed? Or is it a trick to annoy her?

And yes, the world sure is small in GD, everyone is connected. Even In Woo and the Dentist are senior junior relationship?

Archived