[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

In an interview part she said he earned all his stamps, so she had a surprise, which was video. If its not in any order then there should be a "surprise" from Ari in next episode cause there has not been one yet. Also we are two episode away from end of season and those are usually bigger events ( Were in last season) because its a finale. Its possible that its out of order, but I really don't think it was. I really think something on that double date ended up bothering him.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still editing my comment. 
@Lynn715 
I really like your theory. :) Happy that you shared it with us. :)No wonder that I got impression that Key looked kinda upset/bothered in ep.13. :(
Well, how to say...I think the idea of blind date or concept of meeting friends wasnt completely wrong/bad, but its realization was bad. I am still not sure why the invited one was Shin and not somebody else, I think it would change a lot, if she chose someone different...but I guess inviting a female friend could be a little better, because Key could get to know about Ari more and I dont think that Ari would feel threatened and if she did, Key could get a chance to see a little bit territorial side of Ari which would also tell him more about Ari.What do you think bothered Key in the end in ep.12?
When I watched his interview in ep.13., the word "now" also caught my attention, because it seemed to be having a little bit different/hidden context/meaning (simply it looks a little bit weird in the sentence).But I also played with the idea that the translator/subber didnt use the right word...
Exactly my thoughts, I also thought that there would be bigger events toward the end of the season... :/
I thought that the last 3 episodes would be hightlight of their relationship, but... sigh
@krismonidaviI didnt check their length of hair (Key was also wearing cap for some parts), but I thought Ari showed him the video/cooked for him after Shin-Min date, because in the making of video of ep.12 Key is wearing his black jacket (the same one that he had when he watched Ari´s video) and is asked if Shin-Min will work out. He said that he doesnt think that Shin-Min would become couple, because he saw them together earlier - but I thought that he meant that he saw them during the date and not during comeback promotions. And he said to Min "you two did blind date"...but do you think that it was pre-recorded before the actual date???
And about Key´s closing speech in the end of 13...it is true that the first thing that comes on our mind is usually what we think or what we expect to hear, but when you think longer about it, you can get to completely different conclussion.It seemed like he was acknowledging their setbacks, but to me it also sounded like he is giving up...that he cant make much more progress in their relationship with how things are, therefore they shouldnt force themselves and just enjoy leisurely their remaining time. It would also explain to me what they might not do anything grand in the next episode.
I will have to rewatch everything again, but they did big mess with the reward for 10 stamps. I think Ari didnt specify what her surprise would be, they way how it was presented would point to the video and cooking as a bonus. I thought that her surprise will be something different than the video, because I wouldnt regard is a reward.

Guest sayoung70

Though we have another two episodes away, overall I'm bit disappointed with this couple. Too much holding back. I want them to show their true self.. if they are married what they want to be as a husband and wife. But this couple more like dating rather than married couple. I don't want reason such as Ari is too young because of course she knows what will be expected when she signed the contract. I got frustrated because of the ups and downs such as this episode they got close the next episode they are like friends who just met .. too much thinking what people will say if they did this and that???

I don't want to compare because each couple has their own special way but when you have Hongki Mina in previous GWGM they have set a high standard. (This is my personal opinion.)

sayoung70 said: Though we have another two episodes away, overall I'm bit disappointed with this couple. Too much holding back. I want them to show their true self.. if they are married what they want to be as a husband and wife. But this couple more like dating rather than married couple. I don't want reason such as Ari is too young because of course she knows what will be expected when she signed the contract. I got frustrated because of the ups and downs such as this episode they got close the next episode they are like friends who just met .. too much thinking what people will say if they did this and that??? I don't want to compare because each couple has their own special way but when you have Hongki Mina in previous GWGM they have set a high standard. (This is my personal view.)

Guest sayoung70

@Lynn715..what to do once affected by pink virus there's no cure ;)

Actually I have high expectation for Keyrisa because of Key :)

Key who has a kissable lips :D

photo.php?fbid=484529438360138&mode=covethis picture she tweeted on 28th april wearing a wedding ring..she tweets something about raining ,hopefully everything gonna be okey (something like tht)
10502533_484532148359867_440910659098315
same blouse(is it a blouse?) she wears in that pic above...-for me my guess is they filming the zoo trip on the morning of 27th april and 28th shin min date also in the morning the cooking activities at night.The dark interviews after each date/shooting filming..FYI (season 1 gwgm) they always finish the day with dark room interview except 1 or 2 times thy done in another day (with hongki)

@sayoung70There are still 2 episodes left, so I would still like to give a chance to this couple to make my heart jump from my chest, make me giggly and super-happy/excited, touched...but what necessary must happen for them to be more into each other, show more of their affection, to be more lovely dovey? The minimum info that we know about the next episode doesnt´t make it much promising, at least for me. :(
I would like to believe that making of video can give us more light about the situation and make some of our worries let go. I would like to believe that ep.12+13 are like ep.4.+5 that were followed by great progress in their relationship and the episodes was super enjoyablet to watch. But right now I am very careful about what I can expect and wish for the next episode/s.
I thought I would never have to say it, because I believed for long time that everything will turn out right between them, but last 2 episodes made my belief and hope crumble a lot and I can just say that I agree with you. I am also disappointed to some extent with this couple overall, last episode was more like two friends hanging out than anything else. :(I am so confused by the latest course of their relationship, that I am not sure if it is still about holding back or that their limited time didnt give them enough room to make it work between them. :( As you said, majority of people would like to see them as married couple and it is natural to expect that when you watch show called "We Got Married". After all it is only show and many things are done only for show. No idea what people watching this show think about Keyrisa...but it doesnt put Key or Arisa in good light. :(I wonder what we will think about this couple after the last episode, but right now they are the couple that frustrated me the most. ^^"
Hongki Mina couple was fabulous, but it is clear that not every couple can click so well. It would be enough, if Keyrisa were more affectionate and did more wife-husband stuff for the show to make it enjoyable for the viewers... From time to time I read comments and it is sad when I read that people tend to skip Keyrisa parts. :/
@mrsrosan80I cant see the first picture, but it would also make sense to me, if they shooted zoo, then Shin-Min date and cooking as the last part.I think they usually shoot in the evening, when they are in their house, because it is dark outside..
Does somebody else also have a problem with Ari´s twitter? I cant access it now. :-O

I.K.A.H. said: @sayoung70There are still 2 episodes left, so I would still like to give a chance to this couple to make my heart jump from my chest, make me giggly and super-happy/excited, touched...but what necessary must happen for them to be more into each other, show more of their affection, to be more lovely dovey? The minimum info that we know about the next episode doesnt´t make it much promising, at least for me. :(
I would like to believe that making of video can give us more light about the situation and make some of our worries let go. I would like to believe that ep.12+13 are like ep.4.+5 that were followed by great progress in their relationship and the episodes was super enjoyablet to watch. But right now I am very careful about what I can expect and wish for the next episode/s.
I thought I would never have to say it, because I believed for long time that everything will turn out right between them, but last 2 episodes made my belief and hope crumble a lot and I can just say that I agree with you. I am also disappointed to some extent with this couple overall, last episode was more like two friends hanging out than anything else. :(I am so confused by the latest course of their relationship, that I am not sure if it is still about holding back or that their limited time didnt give them enough room to make it work between them. :( As you said, majority of people would like to see them as married couple and it is natural to expect that when you watch show called "We Got Married". After all it is only show and many things are done only for show. No idea what people watching this show think about Keyrisa...but it doesnt put Key or Arisa in good light. :(I wonder what we will think about this couple after the last episode, but right now they are the couple that frustrated me the most. ^^"
Hongki Mina couple was fabulous, but it is clear that not every couple can click so well. It would be enough, if Keyrisa were more affectionate and did more wife-husband stuff for the show to make it enjoyable for the viewers... From time to time I read comments and it is sad when I read that people tend to skip Keyrisa parts. :/
@mrsrosan80I cant see the first picture, but it would also make sense to me, if they shooted zoo, then Shin-Min date and cooking as the last part.I think they usually shoot in the evening, when they are in their house, because it is dark outside..
Does somebody else also have a problem with Ari´s twitter? I cant access it now. :-O

@mrsrosan80Oh, she made her twitter private? I thought it was account made for fans, therefore I was surprised.Hmm, I hope her instagram will stay open to fans...But when I think about it, I could see similar twitter notice, when my friend closed twitter for a few days ( we follow each other). But no idea if the twitter notice is different, when you dont follow each other.
I am sorry, but for some reason I still cant see the picture that you posted earlier. :(

@I.K.A.Hi also dont know what to make of keyari couple..if we feel disappointed with their attitude/skinship/interactions i think key looked even more disappointed with his and arisa relationship (he sort of realised it but arisa seems okey now,she is enjoying their time together not thinking about the deeper issue unlike key) .i hope they get it and hope we also learnt something from them (especially young ppl like u all) tht key (no pun intended) of a great relationships is to COMMUNICATE well..like previous opinions /comments in here, the irony is keyari can speak 3 languages to each other ( key tend to brag about it) but then they hold back too much,they didnt have a heart to heart talk,they didnt open their heart to each other ,if they do tht they will make this 'relationship'' works.(there is no communication off set also?i guess so,looking at how they interact when they see each other especially after not seeing each other for month,they look super awkward especially the reshoot scene of the honeymoon mission card) but deep in my heart after they experienced this(esp.watching themselves on t.v) i believe key and arisa learnt a lot about themselves and what ''relationships'' really means ....

Guest sayoung70

At the zoo when Arisa afraids of the animals how I wish Key hold Arisa's hand or wrap his arm around her waist. I really like the moments when they tease each other especially in the making episodes. During that time they show their true colour. No holding back and enjoying each others company :)

@mrsrosan80Thank you very much for your comment, it really made me feel much better....because I am going crazy because of Keyrisa and I wasnt sure, if other people in this thread shared similar thoughts and I also wished to hear some optimistic words. :x I thought that I would be enjoying last episodes without worrying about many things, but I am just left with unclear signs given by this couple and information that puzzle me, worry me and make my heart heavy... :( Yes, I agree with your thought that Key looked even more disappointed with his relationship with Arisa and that he also realized that there is not much room for improvement "now". :( Both of them learned their lessons thanks to this show, but I wonder what Key thought after all this...he looked forward to WGM soooo much, he was ready to give his all in return for receiving piece of love/heart from his partner....but his WGM took special and different direction, in my opinion. I have never seen any couple with such up-down progress like Keyrisa.Key always thinks about many things, so I wonder what went through his head. I hope he will realize one day or already realized that he can share his hardships with his partner and both of them must work on communication...You are absolutely right that they didnt have heart talk/ open talk...(omg, I completely forgot how it works in real relationships because of them. XDD ) and such thing would change it a lot. I dont know, if Ari isnt much into serious talk, but she seems to be more on the carefree side... There were many things about her feelings that I hoped to hear from her... :(Their communication off set is still big mystery for us. :/
Still, my hope for their nice last date (in last episode) didnt die...may be...may be they will surprise us. :)

@sayoung70I am not sure if you hoped they would hold hands, when ONE of them is afraid, but Ari also didnt hold Key´s hand, when he was scared in Macau Tower... :/ I guess they are not into comforting by skinship.Yeah, their teasing moments are the best. :)

I.K.A.H. said: @mrsrosan80Thank you very much for your comment, it really made me feel much better....because I am going crazy because of Keyrisa and I wasnt sure, if other people in this thread shared similar thoughts and I also wished to hear some optimistic words. :x I thought that I would be enjoying last episodes without worrying about many things, but I am just left with unclear signs given by this couple and information that puzzle me, worry me and make my heart heavy... :( Yes, I agree with your thought that Key looked even more disappointed with his relationship with Arisa and that he also realized that there is not much room for improvement "now". :( Both of them learned their lessons thanks to this show, but I wonder what Key thought after all this...he looked forward to WGM soooo much, he was ready to give his all in return for receiving piece of love/heart from his partner....but his WGM took special and different direction, in my opinion. I have never seen any couple with such up-down progress like Keyrisa.Key always thinks about many things, so I wonder what went through his head. I hope he will realize one day or already realized that he can share his hardships with his partner and both of them must work on communication...You are absolutely right that they didnt have heart talk/ open talk...(omg, I completely forgot how it works in real relationships because of them. XDD ) and such thing would change it a lot. I dont know, if Ari isnt much into serious talk, but she seems to be more on the carefree side... There were many things about her feelings that I hoped to hear from her... :(Their communication off set is still big mystery for us. :/
Still, my hope for their nice last date (in last episode) didnt die...may be...may be they will surprise us. :)

@sayoung70I am not sure if you hoped they would hold hands, when ONE of them is afraid, but Ari also didnt hold Key´s hand, when he was scared in Macau Tower... :/ I guess they are not into comforting by skinship.Yeah, their teasing moments are the best. :)

Guest sayoung70

@mrsrosan80‌ totally agree with you...this couple have so much potential.

@I.K.A.H yeah I want them to have more skinship but not over do it :)

@mrsrosan80Yeah, Keyrisa couple has great potential.It is really pity that they couldnt show it... What a lost gold chance. :(( :(( :((
@sayoung70Haha, I cant imagine Keyrisa overdoing skinship. =)) I feel like fish on dry land, when it comes to Keyrisa skinship...

About Arisa´s twitterIt seems that this was her last tweettumblr_n7zh6ljDIS1r5aukuo1_500.jpg

IT IS ONLY LOOSE TRANSLATION!!! It is not exact translation.It is very sudden thing, but today I quit twitter. *bowing down*From now on I will use instagram and blog (for random updates/posts), so I will be happy, if you check them. (^^)??? My account will stay for about 1 month (I am sorry, but I dont understand what she meant exactly by this sentence, but I guess she meant that she will completely delete her twitter account in 1 month).Thank you very much! 

Guest kal2525

My heart hurts  :(( All of you have summed it up nicely and voiced a lot of valid concerns and observations. How can we make this right in the little time we have left? This was my one and only time watching this program and it was for them. Realistically I didn't expect the next power couple, at the very least a good friendship. Not unspoken words full of regrets. Tonight starts my wishing on a star vigal for the remaining episodes. So much wasted potential :'(

@I.K.A.H.  I don't know why I got that impression to be honest, but the way he was standing all grumpy with arms crossed tight, and the way he turned to look in the direction of Shin and whom I'm pretty sure Ari ( looks like her cell) was telling to me. His comments of Shin/Min not working out.. It all just lead me to think something about Shin/Ari friendship started to bother him again. I don't really think Ari did anything, When Min said she got Number Ari could not have cared less LOL!  I can't really say what made him seem bothered, just that he seemed it. I just wish it didn't interfere with this couple..I think it did briefly though, and its sad cause there isn't much time left with them.. 

@mrsrosan80It looks like it is a picture from the last episode or from the last moments of episode 14, when preview is shown...it is kinda sad we can see this image already this week... :(Of course it makes me happy that they are holding hands, but I also hope that there will be moments where they will be standing close to each other, without much distance between them. ^^"It would make me happy, if they hugged. :((
P.S. Did he post just the picture or did he also write something?
I also hope that they will spoil us with a few pictures this and next week, lately there is lack of preview pictures. :((

@mrsrosan80

It looks like it is a picture from the last episode or from the last moments of episode 14, when preview is shown...it is kinda sad we can see this image already this week... :(
Of course it makes me happy that they are holding hands, but I also hope that there will be moments where they will be standing close to each other, without much distance between them. ^^"
It would make me happy, if they hugged. :((

P.S. Did he post just the picture or did he also write something?

I also hope that they will spoil us with a few pictures this and next week, lately there is lack of preview pictures. :((

Write in hangul...I cant understand a thing..will ask my friend to translate

Archived