Any girls out there that don't wear make up and look naturally decent/acceptable?

xfruityx

Guest javalava

I think the longer you can go without wearing makeup the better it is ^^ I started in college, and it's like an addiction.

If people see me without makeup on, they'll be like, oh so that's what she looks like barefaced. But if they see you with makeup on, they'll be like wow she's gorgeous.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minimai<3

I'm the same, my mom doesn't wear much makeup anymore so she doesn't teach me about makeup. I wish I could experiment, but I'm terrified of using different products because my skin is very sensitive and can't use them unless they are hypoallergenic. I even had cases of horrible rashes from using certain face lotions, it was awful. 
I don't wear much makeup, just the usual foundation and that's basically it. XD This is me

Guest soulbi91

When I go out for work or simple occasions I put BB cream, lipstick, do my eyebrows sometimes little blush that's it , and I'm doing this for 2 years or a little bit more.But for special occasions like parties, weddings, and so on  I do wear make up and try to be simple as I could. :-*
I think special occasions are chances to do something more and to stand out between all these people not because you need to be seen by others no but to remind yourself that you could be attractive and gorgeous anytime you want. Also to prove to yourself that you're not less than others. It's so awesome to hear others say beautiful things about you. psychologists said that hearing positive compliments help you relieve stress and helps you gain more confidence, But, and this is A Big Fat But, don't be so needy to such compliments and don't try to fish them from others by acting so different from who you really are. Be beautiful and natural at the same time.
Anyhow Make up shouldn't be an important basic thing in your life. Be moderate in using it. Never be excessive coz' that will destroy the whole beauty thing.For those who wear no make up at all and always look the same I think this isn't right either coz'  we all as humans love Beauty so at least you should see yourself in the best conditions and see your own beauty to feel greater and to appreciate how amazing you can be. 

Guest jolive213

I don't wear makeup and if necessary wear light makeup only and I have glowing and healthy skin.
I prefer home made remedies or natural herbal products to care my skin. Yes, earlier I completed clinical trial with Jarvis Cosmetics. There I get very good results and tips for future remedies. I love their, Jarvis Cream & Serum; both are miracle. Their products are not medicine but works like medicine. I meat a person who was getting anti aging treatment. He told me that he looks younger now.
well... I suggest you all to prefer natural herbal products only.

• 1 month later...
Guest calendar

I never ever wear makeup, probably because I hate the feeling of having stuff on my face. The most I put on are lotions and face packs at night, but that's to take care of my skin, not meant to be like makeup.

Guest minjjangxx1846

<<<< I don't wear make-up. Sometimes if I'm home alone, I'll put some on just to experiment and cause I'm bored, but that's it. I'm not a make-up girl. Occasionally I'll put some concealer over acne scars but most of the time I get too lazy and I hate washing it off so I just go out with my face as is. Plus I don't want to wear a lot of make-up and then suddenly one day, not wear make-up and then everyone will be like, "Did you just die and crawl out of a grave cause you look horrible without make-up!" I rather that people are already used to seeing me with a bare face. I don't look that horrifying, do I?

Guest jolive213

minjjangxx1846 said: <<<< I don't wear make-up. Sometimes if I'm home alone, I'll put some on just to experiment and cause I'm bored, but that's it. I'm not a make-up girl. Occasionally I'll put some concealer over acne scars but most of the time I get too lazy and I hate washing it off so I just go out with my face as is. Plus I don't want to wear a lot of make-up and then suddenly one day, not wear make-up and then everyone will be like, "Did you just die and crawl out of a grave cause you look horrible without make-up!" I rather that people are already used to seeing me with a bare face. I don't look that horrifying, do I?

Guest skincaretips

jolive213 said: I also don't wear make up or sometimes wear light make up only. Actually I don't have enough time for make up. I have very busy schedule.
And I am happy with my natural glowing skin... so not wearing makeup is your positive point you are saving you time which is most important...Yes, you need to check your skin regularly... you must always have glowing & healthy skin... that's why I earlier take clinical trial with Jarvis Cosmetics.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bajgajka

I don't wear make-up at all. I'm too lazy for that, but I don't think I look that bad without it. My skin is clean, the only thing I can't get rid off are dark circles under my eyes. Need to sleep more :)

Guest ReinaG

i started wearing makeup till I was 24 and it was cause of my internship  (?) as a lawyer, I had to start wearing cause I have a baby face without makeup (even with makeup) and my clients kept asking me if I knew what I was doing OTL
right now I use it for work only and its cause of the baby face thing, I thnk i look alright without it too, is not something I need for me but for others lol
oh my makeup routin is not that big either,
bb cream
blush
eyeliner  lol thats it im to lazy to do anything else

Honestly I'm pretty sure most people look just fine without make-up. Sure make-up is pretty (if done right), but that doesn't mean that as soon as you take it off your ugly. Plus, I know a lot of people who even when they don't wear makeup are much prettier than a lot of people who do. Also, I would never think it is weird to see somebody not wearing makeup. I'm not gonna lie though, I put on makeup every single morning the moment I wake up, but I have a pretty good reason to. The only makeup I always wear though is eyeliner and eyebrow pencil. I have pretty nice skin so I only wear foundation or anything sometimes. And those three things are the only things I ever wear. I'm way too lazy to do anything else.

Dont wear make up at all. Im too lazy for that. I dont even put moisturizer on. Thats how seriously lazy I am. >.<

Only for special occasions such as weddings or big birthday celebrations, are the only times I do wear them.

It's funny cause when I do put it on. Apparently I look different and I always get compliments. Damn, I must really look ugly with a natural bare face. Hahaha.

Guest kiraxin

I normally just use BB cream and fill in my eyebrows for days i go out. Every once in a while I decide not to be lazy and play with a little eyeliner. Most people tell me that i either look the same with and without makeup or better without makeup since its more natural. or maybe im just not that great at putting on makeup ^^; I also have seen many girls who have pretty or decent barefaces~

I don't wear make-up unless it's a special occasion, but I can't ever put it on myself so my sister has to do it for me.  I never bothered practicing.  Well, since my skin isn't smooth and nice, then I do sometimes put on foundation just to cover up some blemishes.  The majority of the time, I just don't care since I hate that feeling of foundation on my face and I'm too lazy.  Personally, I don't get how some girls can go through the entire process of putting on make-up every day. 

Archived