Any girls out there that don't wear make up and look naturally decent/acceptable?

xfruityx

Guest sydsunshine

If you feel upset or insecure next to your friends, maybe learn to wear makeup? It's not very difficult. Sometimes it's nice to blend in with your friends too. You don't have to do it every day, probably just on a night out.
My face is generally okay, except my eyes look really sleepy without eyeliner and the lot. I don't wear makeup when I'm exercising. But in general, I wear makeup every day. I don't like to wear too much foundation, that really clogs the pores up. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Searesrayne

b3ac9381-6399-4462-955d-50c7c953879f_zps Most of the time the only make up I wear is lipstick. I really use it to give color to my face and so my lips are dry. I really do like playing with makeup. I like crazy colors, but most of the time I just do it for fun. Although I do notice some people getting too attached to make up and feel naked without it that it makes them to depressed. I dont ever want to get that bad when it comes to make up xD

Guest Skippergirl

I wear makeup often but I still look fine without it~ I love the way i look with makeup on and without. The only ones that i won't leave my house without are sunscreen and lip balm but i don't think those 2 count LOL. Makeup is fun for me since I like having a different look everyday!

Guest gisellaaa

I usually don't wear make-up (it's usually me just slapping on some sunscreen and spf lip balm, then I'm out the door). But now that I've graduated, I started to wear some make-up because I want to look more grown-up and put-together. 
So now I wear make-up (mostly because I just think it's fun to put on lol). It's usually just concealer, powder, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and tinted lip balm. Just the basics haha no foundation or eyeshadow or any fancy stuff like 'highlighters' or 'bronzers' and what not. I try to keep my make-up as natural as possible, pretty much doing the 'no-makeup' look. I'm more for enhancing my natural beauty. :) 
I'm not attached to my make-up though. I can go anywhere and I'm still okay with and without it. Though, if I had a choice on what make-up product I can never leave the house with it would be concealer. I have super dark circles so I think I'm starting to grow attached to my concealer since it pretty much reduces my dark circles and makes me look SO much healthier. 
I don't wear full make-up every day, maybe when I'm going out or when I feel like it. But usually it's just concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and lip balm now. Reference to my pro pic if you want to see what my 'typical make-up' is lol. 

Guest noororo

I only wear make up when I'm going out to crowded places like the mall or an event.
But since i'm a lazy bum, I barely put on any make-up lately, and I just cant be bothered to put any one. 

Guest runpumppump

I know many who don't wear make-up in daily life, and I think they look better this way. Some may do make-up for special occasions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived