Anti-aging & Anti-wrinkle creams

p a l a c e

Hi all,

I read and heard some stories about including anti-aging/wrinkle skincare items in our daily routines, whether you're young in your teens or early 20s. I have not started to religiously to include these factors into my skincare routine, except using spf once in a while or a night mask that claims to help fight wrinkles. The thought that I should start now is kind of scary to think about wrinkles in my 20s. LoL. Although, one of the best ways to save your skin is to use SPF daily I suppose it wouldn't hurt to add extra benefits to our skin.
I am considering Garnier Ultra-Lift Cream Gravity Defying Cream since it is on sale right now and has pretty good reviews from what  I've read so far. Let me know if you've tried this already! It comes in a red jar.I've also been wanting to get the Mizon Snail Cream for a while now since it has good reviews also, but it's on the pricier side. (anyone know  a site or store where I can get it for less?)
0060308422358_215X215_zpsf34f7e20.jpg   mizon_snail_cream_zps12a6e68b.jpg
What are your thoughts about this?
Share your anit aging/wrinkle cream or mask or beauty care product with the rest of us and when you started using it.There's so many products out there, post and share yours! I'd like to try new ones..hehe
Thanks!

Most anti-aging/wrinkle cream uses Retinol/Retinoic Acid (cholesterol form of Vitamin-A) as their active ingredient. Since in its natural form, retinol and Snail extract is highly charged and cannot be absorbed by skin easily. Look for anti-aging products where the active ingredient is ENCAPSULATED IN LIPOSOME. These are the most effective creams for anti-aging. 
Disclaimer: It's not that unencapsulated creams don't work, it's that it takes longer and waste much more of your product to get the same skin benefit. 
This is what I am using: s1224781-main-hero.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest radenayu

My fav anti-aging serum : LANCOME Advanced Génifique

lancome+genefique+review+imaginarymi+1.j
Review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/03/review-lancome-advanced-genifique.html

Guest lasereast

Nice post.i think it contains really superb information.and this anti-aging cream does contains those kind of ingredient which will be helpful for the users.

Currently been using Eucerin Q10 for almost 3 weeks.
I love the Eucerin brand because it doesn't clog my pores or break me out. It's very gentle to the skin.
My skin does feel firmer!

https://www.eucerinus.com/products/face-care/eucerin-q10-anti-wrinkle-sensitive-skin-creme.html

Yui. said: Currently been using Eucerin Q10 for almost 3 weeks.
I love the Eucerin brand because it doesn't clog my pores or break me out. It's very gentle to the skin.
My skin does feel firmer!

https://www.eucerinus.com/products/face-care/eucerin-q10-anti-wrinkle-sensitive-skin-creme.html

^It goes on pretty smooth on the face. A little goes a long way. I just dot it along my face and smooth it out. It absorbs pretty quick into the skin and I would say the thickness is sort of medium thickness. The color of the cream is a pale yellow because of the ingredients and the texture is not super greasy.
If you google/youtube, there are also some reviews about it.
It also helps to exfoliate once a week to smooth/even out the skin. SPF is your best friend against anti-aging. Except for me I'm allergic to SPF/sunscreen and sunburn like crazy so I try to avoid the sun.

I haven't tried, but I heard Clinique (known for being very gentle to the skin) and Estee Lauder has some good anti-aging stuff. I'm sure if you head to a Sephora or a department store you can get some samples and see how you like them.

Guest phalken

Genifique and Estee Lauder's night repair both break me out too :( I tried using Missha's time revolution serum, which is toted to be the cheaper alternative to Night Repair but it's still too strong for my skin ahhhhh.
I started using RetA about two months ago and I seem to be one of those people who can't work up to using it every day, since I'm still peeling pretty badly even after ramping up usage slowly over the two months :/ Maybe I just have really sensitive skin haha. Besides the peeling though, RetA has really helped my skin smooth and even out, and my dermatologist says it helps with antiaging too.
Definitely use sunscreen every day, even on cloudy days since UV light isn't visible but still very damaging to the skin. If you do start using something with retinoids in them, then it's IMPERATIVE to use sunscreen every day since it makes your skin a lot more sensitive to light. I use Shiseido's anessa line sunscreen-- been using it for years and it's great, light and matte and high spf and PA+++. Other antiaging products-- I use Kiehl's avocado eye cream every night, and try to do hydration masks every week or so.
Roseroseshop has a lot of Mizon products the last time I checked, frequently on sale. Their prices are also near warehouse prices as I understand, so that might be a good place to look.

Guest Janie Lee

herrrooo. my skin got dramatically better. (including dry-ness, wrinkles, dark circles) ^____^ everyone would always ask about my skincare so i just finally made a skincare video including all korean products. i also helped my brother with his skin and his skin also really improved :) so if anyone is curious.. here ya gooo ^___^

• 1 month later...
Guest jolive213

I'll recommend to visit Jarvis Cosmetics. Their products are not available at stores but they are providing clinical trial for all skin problems.I earlier finished my clinical trial and am happy with result.Check it out at http://www.jarviscosmetics.com

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest insanity4ps

A.H.C. Real Eyecream is really good. It's not brand product, so I doubted when my sis gave it to me and forced me to use it, and now I love it. I already used three of them, and am looking for a good deal to stack it up in my cosmetic fridge.

Archived