{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest BB_kalia

Sometimes, I wonder if JiYong is gay or what?

Makes me lose hope.. He has got to stop hanging out with SeungRi.. lmfao

..please don't be gay..please don't be gay..

HAHA..j/k Okay. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to quote PIctures...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello. i'm not sure if i've even introduced myself in this thread. i frequent it everyday but i'm a silent reader.

I'm Tina! =) you all keep me up to date with all these BB goodies.

i can't wait til the MV comes out. that was the first song i liked off their mini-album before lies just TOOK OFF and became such a hit.

Guest tualekzze

Sometimes, I wonder if JiYong is gay or what?

Makes me lose hope.. He has got to stop hanging out with SeungRi.. lmfao

please don't quote pic, please edit you reply

and noo he's not gay, he's just too obsessed with Seungri LOL

thanks you guys for all those clips and pics

These boys are so high and random but yet so cute.

Watching the concert promotion it make me really want to go urghhh if i have money!

Guest kaat;chup

ahaha.. he's not gay!!! LOL. I love the G-Ri couple! but definitely they're not gay!!

btw,, i love the mnet pics!!!!! make me more excited about their concert!!! :lol:

I usually like a silent reader for this thread <33

but but..

I got my kpop magazine today.

Wawagirl edition November 2007 (BigBang as a cover)

had anyone scan this mags yet?

because if not, I would be glad to scan big bang pages ... ^^

Guest Top'sWifey

i no i thought she was asian then everyone was like is she white and i was like omgg shes not asian i think she mixxesss

yeah i thought so too.

lol they're such dorks at the end. aww tae yang's shy self didnt take part in the action as usual. lol @ seung ri talking about britney spears, justin timberlake, and chrristina aguilera

omgz they r such jokaz...Top is too funni... i was oof my seat lyk..

aww YB so shy... but on stage his lyk Sexified.. he needz to come out of his shell more.

gosh YB , SR and GD have to stand on da wood fing.. LOL coz dey r short... haha

mnet picz YB iz so PENG! nd TOP is SEXC.

thanx uz again 4 da picz, info nd updatez.

Guest jess1tym4life

just saw bb's love letter...waiting for HQ clip now..

(01/02 Nov 07) Big Bang- BBBud Cosmetic Photoshoot Mnet AVAILABLE @ http://www.danhwan.co.nr/

i'm behind in bb clips..need to catch up so many clips yet to watch..the mv is out today woot

dw72fz4.jpg

(02 Nov 07) Jinu & Jun Hee ft Big Bang- Evanmens Fashion Mnet News >>bb was only showed for a few sec this clip is mainly on jinu & jun hee

dw74xv7.jpg

omg; i havent posted in a whileee!!

imma start posting again; ^__^

i've been a silentreader; haha

>_< thanks for all them pictures; vids; info; and translation guys

omg; omg; ALWAYS MV!! i've been waiting!! >_<

foo; this is like so awesome!!

and the GREAT concert!!

Guest t. yama

cmacaronee, welcome to the thread! Don't be afraid to post in here. ;]

achelhouston, -gasp- Big Bang as the cover?? OMO~ I don't think I've seen any scans of this magazine. If you

could scan it, that'd be awesome. I know a lot of the i-VIPs have been waiting for Big Bang to be on the front cover of a magazine. ^^

Thanks Jess for the download links. I'm so behind on BB clips too. T.T But I'm so excited for the MV to be released

today. Can't miss that! hehe.

sheerbliss, heyy~ that's pretty cool! Yes, they seriously are ballin'~ haha.

+ I didn't get to watch the whole "Love Letter" with Big Bang on, but I did get to see their "Wild Wild West" performance.

It was kind of hard to understand GD and TOP while they were rapping, but I guess it's because they were quickly spittin'

out those lines. ;P I thought YB and DS's english was so good! There was barely any sign of an accent. *_* And of course,

I loved Seungri's little dance break. He did that little quick spilts move but the camera didn't show it all. :angry:

Big Bang - 071102 Love Letter [Wild Wild West]

--Can't wait to watch for both the "Always" MV and Star King! AND their performance at the "Share the Love" Concert.

Guest jess1tym4life

BB FAN CLUB DISCUSSION SECTION..FREE TALK IF U WANNA SPAZZ ABOUT BB OR GENERAL STUFF http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang/subpage/free_talk also FAQ Section http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang/subpage/faq for members who wanna ask something about bb..i notice many people have asked the same questions over & over, yes there r many pages to go through to find what u wanna know so this will be easier for all fans.

Question who has a whole youtube or veoh etc collection of bb latest clips uploaded..i wanna make a section for it..plz pm me the details

what is this about? credit:ygbigbang

img.jpg

(02 Nov 07) Big Bang- KBS Yoon DoHyun Love Letter AVAILABLE @ http://www.danhwan.co.nr/

dw73dc4.jpg

FOR UPDATED MEDIA LIST @ BB FAN CLUB http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang/sub..._updated_031107

bbsoompi7lr4.jpg

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

I've been sneaking on once in a while over the weekdays to check up and I've been silent reading and all, thank you everyone for all the updates!

OMGSH, I LOVE YOU VANESSA (and so does TOP)! those gifs TOTALLY MADE MY DAYYY! *dies* <333

I have to get DLing on those clips but gaahh~~

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee125/x...94000030_gd.gif

soooo adorableee! :wub: it totally made my heart melt, wah~~ he's way too cute.

:lol:

Awwww how cuuutee! *dies* thank you vanessa, your post totally put a HUGE smile --> :D on my face :blush:

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee125/x...5B0BDBAB9CC.gif

AWWWW OMGGGOMGOMGOMGOMG I TOTALLY FLIPPED OUT ON THIS ONE CAUSE I FREAKING LOOOVEE ITTT!!!!

*dies* it's like a couple, and Seungri is the shy little girlfriend LOL.

gosh! those are TOTALLY gif making moments! but damn, I still have like 34 Seungri manwon gifs I need to finish up on X__X *dies*

gah big bang on all these performances and clips and stuff, *dies* must-catch-up-asap @_@;; and gah i was working on that thai article thing and i had to go sleep TT^TT so i'm going to continue it some time this weekend and hopefully i can post it for you guys soon, but as far as i've gotten to read it, it's about most of the basic stuff we already know, it's like questions that have already been answered to the Koreans, so yeah.

MORE PICTURES ^^

gosh I LOVE these pictures and their quality <3 AND THEIR OUTFIT esp. :D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/dee1101/bigbangisVIP/b0053533_472a91f6cea0d.jpg' alt='b0053533_472a91f6cea0d.jpg'>

b0053533_472a914402344.jpg

b0053533_472a91f11b894.jpg

b0053533_472af8689b541.jpg

b0053533_472af86519f2c.jpg

b0053533_472a911e1c5da.jpg

b0053533_472af8662809f.jpg

b0053533_472a913de2ae1.jpg

b0053533_472af86777873.jpg

b0053533_472a915c2db63.jpg

b0053533_472a9298ace74.jpg

^ :wub:

b0053533_472a924f2dacd.jpg

b0053533_472a9124b5147.jpg

b0053533_472a9148b6e08.jpg

b0053533_472a9261a9790.jpg

b0053533_472a9297a8546.jpg

b0053533_472a91520caf9.jpg

b0053533_472a92106a315.jpg

b0053533_472a92493b14e.jpg

b0053533_472a9295669c7.jpg

DAMN RIGHT SEXY +_+

b0053533_472a913094a35.jpg

b0053533_472a924171a4b.jpg

b0053533_472a929689a2e.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

b0053533_472a9204737b1.jpg

b0053533_472a9238502dc.jpg

Credits Popcornfor2 + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

Please do not hot link ^^

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks for the Wild Wild West performance clip Tiff, that was a real good performance. I noticed TOP in the beginning was rapping to 'How Gee' lyrics though..XD And then when GD's rap part comes on he actually does rap from the original song. I know I couldn't understand when I first listened..just because I myself didn't know all the lyrics to the song and its kinda fast for me to follow, ..BUT if you read this part of the WildWild West lyrics when GD starts to rap at 01:04 minutes..

Now, now, now, now once upon a time in the west

Mad man lost his damn mind in the west

Loveless, givin up a dime, nothin' less

Now I must put his behind to the test (can you feel me)

Then through the shadows, in the saddle, ready for battle

Bring all your boys in, here come the poison

Behind my back, all the riffin' ya did,

Front and center, now when you look back kid?

Who dat is? A mean brotha, bad for your health

Lookin damn good though, if I could say it myself

Told me Loveless is a mad man, but I don't fear that

Got mad weapons too, ain't tryin to hear that

Tryin to bring down me, this champion

When y'all clowns gon' see that it can't be done

Understand me son, I'm the slickest they is,

I'm the quickest as they is, did I say I'm the slickest they is

So if you barking up the wrong tree we comin, don't be startin nothin

Me and my partner gonna test your chest, Loveless

Can't stand the heat then get out the Wild Wild West

[here's where i got the lyrics for the rest of the song..]

..he raps all of it and his english really isn't that bad at all..because what I read and what he says is the same^^. I'm impressed with his english for rapping that is...but also..YG family guys have performed Wild Wild West before..so no doubt its a popular song among them..xD But yeah, now I know what he's saying..lol. And then other times with TOP I dunno..also cause the music is kinda loud..@_@; But omgsh..YB and Daesung sounded so good with the chorus! Even if its just repeating the same thing, their vocals are so on point in this song..and I love YB's lil improv singing towards the end (sooo passionate)..he really knows how to control the range of his voice. Seungri's solo dance was cool..I notice he likes doing the same kinda movements though..xD Ahh but I REALLY like this performance..no wonder the crowd's encore was so strong. ;D

Guest trangtwo

Big Bang KBS YDH's Love Letter Performance 071102 pt. 1/2

Big Bang KBS YDH's Love Letter Performance 071102 pt. 2/2

Yea I had a slow moment. When Top was performing I was like "Um, isn't this supposed to be Wild Wild West?" And then I realized it was his verse in How Gee. No duh. Yea I couldn't understand what he was saying because he was rapping kind of fast. I have to listen to it a second time. Wow Dae Sung sounded really good in the hook. His voice fits it because it's deep and strong. I'm glad they wore the black jackets again. I can never get enough of that. ;) The Seung Ri moment! He looked embarrassed. I wonder what GD said to embarrass him lol.

Janny - I'm lovin' the outfits too! Especially Seung Ri's jacket and GD's shirt.

OMG. i finally saw the photoshoot clip. ahhh the G-Ri moment! i LOVED seung ri's little shriek. ok im gonna watch this over and over right now lol.

Omo Always is gonna be released soon. Ahh I'm excited.

HELLO again to all you i-VIP's ^^

anyway, this thread is moving faster and faster by the dayy...

ALWAYS IS BEING RELEASED TODAYYYY and thie UFO town messages too..well its the 3rd in aus rite now soo...xDD

first of all many thanks too....

monica - for the UFO town clip they're such dorks XDD

jaja - the Yogak promo..ahh havent heard that collective intro for a long time..such good english ^^

and the GREAT concert preview links and caps..and also thankyou for the pics spamm

LovesBallad - omo, I LOVE THIS...ha TOP's dorky dancing and singing **spazzes out**, oh and the super cute g-ri moment near the end...AHHH THANKYOU

stardaisy212 keke, i guess yb and sr need that extra height to compete with the super tall top xDD

t. yama thankyou for the love letter link...whts this about bb on star king?? AHH, i love this wild wild west pref...seungri dance solo xDDD

jess will come back with a translation of the ppeppero day thingy~ [edit] basically for ppeppero day (11/11) big bang is doing a promo with nate (which runs from the 25 of oct to 5th of nov) where someone can win a 'flower basket' thingy.. what does 스타오토스킨 mean?? help someone..im not good with 'konglish'

janny lots of thanks for the pic spam.. YES THEIR OUTFITS ARE SUPER FLYYY

trang thankyou for the links~

[EDIT]

back with some caps for their wild wild west pref. on love letter...mainly top

credits to 최톱 on bestiz

1833928441_df3cf15a26_o.jpg

1834765888_27cd812380_o.jpg

1834772568_04862ee2b2_o.jpg

1834779634_dc6d32155d_o.jpg

1834785130_baed7dd16f_o.jpg

1833960287_e3f5f8f9a8_o.jpg

1834802464_b102473759_o.jpg

1833983779_9fd675b86c_o.jpg

Guest KuYA II

thanks for the link Trang for the YDH performance!!

BIG BANG DID GREAT AS ALWAYS!!! ^___________^.

I like their performances in this one they seem to be having fun and getting into it, but they always been doing that hahaha. I LOVE THEIR OUTFITS!! gahhh i like seungri and GD's the most...the rest look great hehehe. I never seen yb without that hat he seems to be always wearing it all the time, but it looks good on him.

i'm looking forward for ALWAYS mv i can't wait to see it!!! too excited!!! =)

Guest LOVEangiie

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE UPDATES!

OMG theres so many people to THANK!

all you iVIPS are just so AWESOME!

thankyou for all the AMAZING pic spams, gifs & all the yt links! LOVE them all.

wonny thankyou for those caps from their wild wild west perf. <3

LOL the clip of their GREAT promo was ABSOLUTELY DORKINESS! ahahah i had a good laugh ^^

the LoveLetter performance was so good..

& its good to hear that BB is on a magazine cover [ wawagirl ] ^^

can' wait to see their BBbud Photoshoot pictures - they are goin to be SEXY as LOL

WELCOME to all new iVIPS [x

it's fianlly NOV 3rd! -well where i am it is-

i am very EAGER to watch their 'ALWAYS' MV

[EDIT]

achelhouston - thanks for the wawagirl scans, i really like them & i might actually print them out to use [x

rawesome - that pic of Gdragon & TOP is so adroable! LOL

heres a animated version.

1194056635_bbf.jpg

credit: angie

a few www cuts.

BigBang-20071102KBSYoondonghyunLove.jpg

BigBang-20071102KBSYoondonghyunL-1.jpg

^ magnae, such a cutie

BigBang-20071102KBSYoondonghyunL-4.jpg

credit: shmindy

Guest superstar`kiss

^ HOT PICTURES! Thanks fpr posting with us you guys!! *drools* omG! I bet the MV is going to be posted in a few hours since their time is different from over here...!!!! *squeals* can't wait to watch it!!!!!!!!!!

-BB FIGHTING!!!

Archived