{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

I think she meant, what happens to Hyunseung now that he's out of Big Bang :X

I guess I mis-read her post. :P

Oopsie poopsiees~.

mmm....... I suppose he's going to continue school (college..etc.). I miss Hyunseng, he's really good but his dancing skills aren't very 'strong' i'll just put it that way. I suppose being a 가수 just isn't his thing. He could be better in other fields. :tears: I miss hyunsengie. T^T

-낸시

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jess1tym4life

I dont think big bang will be performing on any SBS shows.

I'm pretty sure at the moment YG is banned from being on any SBS shows.

^^ohh actually aymei they already resolve that fued that YG artist are banned from SBS ..they can actually perform now as a matter of fact WHEESUNG was the first YG artist to perform at INKIGAYO after all those drama ^__^

what was the argument?

Yeah like aimee said yg has been performing again on sbs since last year wheeseung's comeback was their 1st comeback on sbs..the arugement started cause wheesung did his 3rd jib comeback on another show can't remember which one..

Big Bang will be working on their album i guess so hopefully they will start their perf soon on tv shows since they had many offers before but cause they didn't release an album yet yg couldn't let them perf.

Guest jirappo.

^--thanks for the pics kaylah^18 and jess.

*right clicks and saves*

looking hot in white. :w00t:

i wanna steal their big bang shirt. i want one so bad! (\____/)

was this at the concert?

Guest 177z_Aym

tnx kaylah^8 & jess

mang those boys are rocking dem timbz ey me likey =)

ohhhhwee look at tempo in the 2nd pix grabbing his crotch hehehe reminds me of that doc when he grab his crotch lolz sexy sexy * dae sung my sexy dorky guy i'm starting to love him awww i actually love all of 'em but i'm still getting used to him actually ^__^

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

Can y'all see Tempo tryna be big boy?! LOL! =) Thanks for the pictures kaylah^8 & jess!

Plus, did you guys hear about the Big Bang member's myspaces? I think it's posers. I'm mad b/c they're stupid; I won't believe it's Big Bang until they post up a picture holding a sign that says THIS IS MY MYSPACE. [url HERE].

Gr.

Guest HONGTN

^ hahah xD yes m'am

those pics are so hot...hehe

they so gangster xD i like that because its not seen in real life....but if i saw them on the street i'd prolly end up thinking 'wannabes'

hehe not...they super sexy<3

this thread is super fast..if i might add =]

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

WHAT A HOTTT PICUTRE . THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER .

I ABOSOLUTLEY LOVE TEMPO`S HOODIE AS WELL .

Haha , i noticed that Tempo always wears the bandana thing to cover

his face . TEMPO I WANNA SEE YOUR FACE !

Guest sunnydays.

jjhth, thank you so much for sharing the concert pictures. They look hottt. (; I wish I coulda seen them in action. :D <3 They look so awesome in all white. OMG. I love Big Bang. (:

Guest ygbigbang

MORE PICS♡

rtwrv9.png

4twbk5.jpg

credits: ygbigbang + scforums

WOOT SO HOT MAN T___________T <3333

BIG BANG LOVIN'. I WANNA GO TO THEIR CONCERTS

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EFFING BADLY NOW T___T. DAMN IT.

ARGHHHHHHHH I FEEL LIKE MY HEART IS GOING TO BURST -___-x

THEY COME TO THE US BUT OH-SO-FAR AWAY FROM GEORGIA.

I WISH I FREAKING LIVED IN CALI OR WASHINGTON OR NY.

WHY THE FRAP DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN GEORGIA???

*tells self to calm down*

Anyways, that's all.

I MUST REST MY BB OVERLOAD FOR TOMORROW.

I WILL BE SLEEPING FINALLY -_______-x LOL BYE BBLOVERS TOODLES.

Guest ShortaznGirl

GUH DANG. DIGGA DANG. that video was 2 cute. i mean i looovee that video. GOOOOOSSSSHHH i am an official fan starting....NOW. lol welcome me to the thread ppl. lol jk well is there a place i can get this song? i wanna stick it my ipod. lol . my fave so far are T.O.P(i like the name tempo better though iono why) and the main the main guy in that video( don't shoot me cuz i don't know his name but i wanna pinch his cheeks!) and their dancing is very smoooooth in that vid. hehe

what was the argument?

O_O

i was gone 2 days...

and already i have to go back and read 10+ pages of backlogs TT_TT

i watched their MV

OH MY :w00t:

SuengHyun will always be my favorite, but G-Dragon is growing on me ALOTTTT

is GD the leader?

i always get confused...and now i cant remember haha

the arguement was that wheesung was suppose to show up for sbs inkigayo but then he cancelled out & went on another program which made sbs mad, then they banned all yg members from showing up on any sbs shows.

Archived