{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi. i'm confused and i think this is my fourth post today.

anyway... is mkmf over?

if big bang wins male group of the year, is it possible to win artist of the year?

T_________T"

nevertheless, the performance made me happy enough. i really want big bang to win song of the year or artist of the year because god knows they deserve it. they've been pushing themselves so hard this year for VIPS. it's ngawwwwwwwwwwwww.

there's still a chance that they'll win, but i uno. it doesn't seem likely now. (the mkmf thread got this into my head) T__T"

its like 8:20 am ... ( havnt slept at ALL)

tell me if bb get more awards !!!

shouldnt it be over soon ?

im gonna go and sleep.. but i doubt i can , IM TO HYPED UP XD

Guest sakurahearts

Congratz to the boys!!! Best Male Group Award for 2007 and 2008. :w00t:

I'm so proud of you guys. Of course, other artist deserve it too, but you guys deserve it more. ;D

Gosh, GOM player just died on me. ._.

congatulations bigbang!

wow. best male group. they really deserve it.

i'm so happy for them. :)

i can't watch live streaming of mkmf properly because it's laggy. it's so frustrating, i didn't had the chance to enjoy their performance.

i'll just wait for the videos in youtube.

btw, this is my first post in soompi. ^__^

Guest AiMee284

@ taintedtears: No, it isn't over yet. Rain is currently performing right now...

@ monVIP: I saved those TOP & Hyori gifs so I can get myself irked everytime I see it, lmao.

Damn, I barely realized we passed 2000 pgs. XD

Guest mika.16

LOL 103 USERS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!

not only am i spazzing about the great awards... but top's kiss T_T

im so sad hahahahahah omg, and its worse cus top DOES like hyori.. like GENUINELY likes hyori!!!

pre-debut, he wrote on his cy "i will debut as a rapper for you" under a photo of hyori!

dream come true mann!!!! omgggg

Guest strawberryme

I'm still happy. At first, the GOM died on me while it was Seungri's perf and then I fail to watch the kiss so I didn't intend to go back and watch it since I'm too disappointed. And Big Bang won Best Male Group!

Congratulations Big Bang!

I hope they would win the Daesang.

edit: Big Bang won Best Male Group & Artist of the year! WOW!!

Guest jiyonglover

omg top kissed hyori!! get em boy!!!!!

am i the only one that liked it and wished it was longer? when i saw the picture (before i saw the performance) i was expecting a makeout session, but it was only a peck. i wanna see how our boys make out! lol don't hate me for that. but i'm happy for top, he loves hyori and he got to kiss her, imagine how happy he is. kissing hyori is probably every guys dream and he got to live it.

i was hoping gd part would be longer, but it wasn't enough for me. i hated the camera man at that point too because he didn't show much of gd. i wanted to see his dance! oh and i noticed that hyori was stumbling when she was stepping on and off that moving thingy.

taeyang's part was awesome, his dancing can't get any better than that, but i actually prefer him dancing with the Crazys girl instead of hyori. i'm a fan of hyori but her dancing and voice isn't with par with big bang.

i love seungri's version of u go girl. his voice sounds so cool with the music and of course his dancing is great too.

daesung never fails to bring a smile to my face when he sings that song.

i can't believe that performance was over 12 minutes and it still doesn't seem enough..

and i can't believe big bang won best male group again!! im so happy for them!! and people said they were afriad of dbsk coming back

Archived