{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest trangtwo

Thanks t.yama for those pics of the boys in Japan. Gahh, looks like they’re doing a lot of HOT photoshoots! I just saw another one a few minutes ago and the photoshoot is like whoa O_O Caliente! XD

lol they’re colorful hoodies are baack. Sure is a…rainbow lol, but they’re workin’ it fa’ sho ^^

Yeah Monica, their English is cute and damn good, considering how difficult it is to learn English for someone who wasn’t born in the US or has not lived here. So really, props to them, ‘cause I know they only shoot for the best. And they give their all in everything that they do…gah I get so corny sometimes =/…(And YB’s English vocab cards will forever be etched into my brain lol)

Thanks for the info about bbvipz momo_loves_siwon! Wah, that’s so cool. I'll def have to visit the site more often, when I'm not so darn lazy lol. Yeah I totally agree with you Melody ^^

Hmm, even though the boys aren’t really resting in Japan, I guess it’s kind of a chance for us VIPs to rest lol. I mean, it’s crazy in here on a regular day lol. Like, so much new stuff to spazz about, and then you kinda forget what you were gonna say or something. And so much Big Bang cuteness/adorkableness/hotness that your brain can’t process it fast enough, haha. ‘Cause almost everyday they’ve got me saying “homahgod, homahgod!” (lol darn you GD and that catchy line >:o)

Oh yeah, that clip of them on KBS was so cute. I’m gonna miss seeing them appear on shows for a whole month! Anyway, a couple of moments I had to gif:

kbsspongemangnae.gif

mangnae the weirdo

Ok he's so Bay with it nowadays...first, the semi hyphy dance, and now it sorta looks like a thizz face...lol don't mind me and my weirdness

kbsspongeyb.gif

cutie

Here's the clip for those who haven't seen it

Big Bang - KBS Sponge Cut 080209

And lmao, Dae Sung's 'I'm Cold' dance will reappear on Star King. Looks like they got a decent amount of camera time

[Preview #2]Big Bang (SR+DS) - SBS Star King

Yeah it didn't air last week, so I guess it'll be on this week.

OH, and I'm seeing some pics of YB with and without a hat in Japan...for the love of dear god, pleaaase do away with the hat! <_< I'll love him either way, but gahhh he's workin' the new 'do!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, this is rather random buttttttttt

I'm spazzing like crazy because...

of this pic!

http://i32.tinypic.com/2wmhwus.jpg

i saw these hoodies just the other day, and i was telling my friend how these hoodies are sooo BIG BANG! and i'm pretty sure they would wear them...HAAHHAAH AND NOW!! I see them wearing them. I'm very happy, for some reason :)

I think I should get myself one of these hoodies!! Hahahahaahah

just watched the big bang guys' cut on sponge.love seungri's expression when he was smelling the card.simplt adorkable & priceless~~ :lol: thans for sharing.& the guys just refused to believe the magician,like kids,when actually it's just playing with our mind.

I wonder when can will this be airing in kbs world?..hmm~

thanks trangtwo for the link ^^

never liked card tricks but with big bang, then it's an exception :D

haha lol seungri's expression is like a total noob lol

wahh I wna watch starking and see DS and SR flyyyyy

I kinda miss BB now, since they're holding their activities in japan

then again .. they're still away from me xD so it doesn't make any difference haha

oh yeah I have a funny thought, that one day I wna walk on their footsteps(literally xDD)

*ponders* funny there's no videos of them in japan, only pictures and etc

anyways a video(audio only) of them singing somewhere unknown ^^;; ierrrno

they had to sing 8 songs straight .___. it's like 28 mins

after 2 songs they sound so exhausted, and I think they forgot some of the lyrics

but I mean it is in ENGLISH so cheyaa it's a bit hard

even I can't keep up with the lyrics lol =P

and I do say, taeyang's japanese is pretty good. he seems fluent at it :]

good thing this video loads fast ^^b

080211 NHK-FM

bbvipz

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Kinda random but yesterday I was in New Orleans for the Viet Lunar New Year Festival, and suddenly Big Bang - Last Farewell started playing and I look on the stage and the dance group on stage was dancing the dance to the song. Haha out of all the places, I hear Big Bang at a Viet Festival.

haha. i agree with the randomness.

i was watching showbiz extra in arirang a few days back and there was an interview with another group

Jewelry

having their photoshoot - and while they did, the background music was LAST FAREWELL. As an I-VIP, i couldn't help but give a little spazz at it.

Ommo. It looks like they are having fun in Japan. I want the hoodies, it makes them look fun and at least less serious/snobbish that they are usually assumed to be. My fashion sense screams MORE COLORFUL HOODIES right now, and COLORFUL SKINNIES. I think BIGBANG has really influenced me on that. God, everywhere I go I keep relating things at them.

Less action for BB, now that they are Japan. Even online I am too starting to miss them.

Sigh. Thanks for all the pictures, and infos - they should have a blast there! However I want to see how they are performing their ENGLISH songs though - that's a curiousity. So thanks to all those who shared.

Btw, please follow the rules.

IT'S CONSISTENT, PAGE BY PAGE!

IT WOULDN'T HURT TO READ PAGE 1 GUYS.

EDIT! FINALLY, AFTER HOW MANY THREADS - I HAD ANOTHER CHANCE TO TOP A PAGE. GREAT GIFT FOR ME, COZ I'LL BE BUSY AFTER THIS. WOOT! WOOT! SORRY BIGBANG, EXAMS AND SCHOOLS FOR NOW.

Now what will I share?

To save resources, I won't for now. All pics are from here anyway, so just back track the thread guys.

I'LL JUST HAVE THIS SPOT AS CREDITS TO THOSE WHO SHARED AND ARE STILL WILLING TO SHARE. THEY ARE JUST TOO GENEROUS. I CAN'T NAME ALL, BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THANK YOU!

Guest naturalhonee

had this been shared yet??

Fool (Babo) Live in japan

what the heck was g-dragon rapping to in the beginning????

credits: bbvipz

here is the audio of the full show, they sang 6 songs in a row

6 songs

thanks so much!!! its so great to hear the boys again =)

and yes.......WHAT was GD rapping in the beginning of babo?! at first i thought it was the japanese version....but then it didnt sound very japanese at all, and he kinda paused afterwards like he got it wrong or smth lol

some random thoughts:

so beautiful - GD makes up for the mistakes he makes later on with his rap here! ahhhh it was love <3

how gee - raise the loof raise the loof... lmao 'nuff said

lies - DS and SR were great here! and props to japanese vips for doing the fan chants

together forever - you can tell the boys were tired at this point...silly mistakes and such...GD kinda messed up his rap =S

babo - they werent at their best but this was prolly my fav song outta the 7 they performed! ahh the falsettos haha babo is most definitely incredible!

always - the rapping stood out by miles. GD and TOP both rocked this!

majimak insa - you could tell they were most comfortable doing this song lol

but they did a real good job with remembering all that english =) hwaiting bb!

and something to share - rmb a couple weeks ago, there were tons of pics of our boys on that imbc website?! well finally the video for the performances is out!!!

shake it (its been ages since they performed this!!), 'talk section' where the boys had to do cute things, majimak insa, b.i.g b.a.n.g (mann its been even longer than shake it...), lies

too bad the vid quality is poor tho ><

BIG BANG performing on Shim Shim Ta Pa!!!

Guest circustricks03

I think GD momentarily forgot the lyrics to the song or was trying to sing the japanese translation version??? You can hear him or someone say "OH!" and a brief pause. That's okay though cause they sounded great regardless. Awww my YB was speaking Japanese in the beginning. Wonder what he said.

The boys' performance sounded great. I hope they make big waves in Japan. Hwaiting!!! :)

I just listened to sing them sing the songs~

It's SO beautiful T_T<333333333333 hehehe

Their engrish is VERY apparent in these songs. And I finally understand by what people mean when they say that Daesung has the heaviest accent when he sings in English (I never saw it before, I always thought he had a decent accent^^). But nonetheless it was AWESOMEEEE to hear them perform the songs! It's just so :wub: to see them sing it all in English HEEHEhe ^^

AND THEM SPEAKING IN JAPANESE! OMFGOMFOMFG! :DD And it's more than just intros. Aww they must've practiced so hard<3

OMG.

The Japanese fans did the cheer during Lie! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW =) !

WE SHOULD LEARN IT TOO AND PRACTICE FOR HOLLYWOOD BOWL (IF THEY COME) ;)

I'm so happy to be able to hear them perform again! (even though I can't see them LOL). I always get withdrawal whenever they stop performing for short periods, gee I'm so selfish XD :sweatingbullets:

"raise the loof!"

......I'm sorry I had to do it :ph34r:

hahahoha, I don't think you're aposed to post that link (them singing Babo).

You see that red text?

You have to ask permission first and tell them where you'll be taking the link and to credit the user.

Since BBVIPZ is our biggest source of daily BB dose, I'll just copy&paste what was said at BBVIPZ.

Always credit sources to show appreciation.

At anytime anywhere, please put this tag [Overseas @ bbvipz.com] as credit

Also please credit any additional sources that writer asks for.

Always follow directions to respect the writers.

If you see messages like *ONLY in VIPZ *Do NOT move this post or data *빕츠에서만 봐주세요 *퍼가지마세요,

please do not move any part of post to other sites. Simply link the original post.

If you see messages like *Credit the source *출처를 밝혀주세요 ,

please leave a comment or send message about where you are taking the data and cleary credit the source.

If you find NO messages,

send messages to writers for permission.

Let's all respect their request :)

Guest xclueless

here is the audio of the full show, they sang 6 songs in a row

6 songs

Before they perform Lies, is our little Maknae speaking Japanese?! It's so cute! Big Bang must be doing great in Japan because before they perform lies you can hear Japanese fans doing the famous Big Bang chant!

Kwon Jiyong

Dong Young Bae

Choi Seung Hyun

Kang Dae Sung

Lee Seung Hyun

V.I.P WE ARE BIG BANG ^_^

Guest *Bananza Princess*

Please let these be unseen..LOLZ!

2110.jpg

2124.jpg

2107905541_92c7667f98_o.jpg

normal_2133.jpg

2107905729_f6d3371393_o.jpg

What is top doing??

bbsk23rx5.jpg

That's it...keep it coming, keep it coming...

bbsk24yt4.jpg

bbsk26os9.jpg

GD playing dead..hahahaha

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Peace out!

normal_2128.jpg

Looks like that old man is checking the boys out! MUAHAHAHAHA

1_362172333l.jpg

Dae Sung looks so spastic! lolz So cute!<3

6lczzwn.jpg

normal_1763.jpg

normal_1765.jpg

1-1.jpg

2_1.jpg

4_1.jpg

8ax85er.jpg

chibids.jpg

cyb.jpg

Ohmygod.

simsim15080111181824400.jpg

normal_b0053533_474eb0ca346fe.jpg

normal_b0053533_474eb07adb1ab.jpg

g.jpg

Credit. Asianfanatics.net/Gallery.

Guest gd_is_great

Kinda random but yesterday I was in New Orleans for the Viet Lunar New Year Festival, and suddenly Big Bang - Last Farewell started playing and I look on the stage and the dance group on stage was dancing the dance to the song. Haha out of all the places, I hear Big Bang at a Viet Festival.

oh really damn dah proves BB iz popular haaaaaaaaaa so proud n happie

the pix with magnae smelling the card iz so funnie wut with dah face? lmao

Guest RNGUYEN

The Japan pictures with YB's hair showing--> :o:wub:

He seriously needs to lose the hat now..lol.

I mean, it's kind of been his bestfriend since he shaved his head..it's timeeee to kick to the curb!

or dust them off and place on a nice shelf! =P

^ Haha, I agree with you! : ) He is freaken

sexy without his hat & WITH those

new shades of his. Damn . Haha <3

I haven't been here in exactly.. 9 DAYS!

o__O" I'll punish myself for not coming here.

It took me about 3 hours to catch up on ..

15 pages?! But it was worth it. All those lovely

Nii pictures & such... HOT HOT HOT : ) A lotta

love going to their new hoodies. <3 They're

gorgeous. Haha.

Man, so many updates. THANK YOU I-VIPS :)

You guys are amazing <3 Where would my

Big Bang knowledge be without you guys. Haha.

And there's so many new members too ! I was

so thrilled to see so many : ) And once again..

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE UPDATES =)

Oh, and that post that said that Top was ugly...

please don't say mean things about him. He

already went a tough time before. I don't know

what you're seeing, but to me I see an amazing

guy <3 TOP HWAITING !

AND GOOD LUCK TO BIG BANG IN JAPAN : )

BIG BANG HWAITING! ^_^

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang will be in Korea again this week around the 13th-16th.

They have a performance in Korea on the 13th (not broadcasted unfortunately).

Another Skoolooks fansigning on the 15th.

TOP's Music Core hosting on the 16th.

^It's okay. I heard Big Bang's Lies at a Vietnamese wedding. LOL~

I found it quite amusing, when I suddenly heard GD's rapping part.

AHHH! MORE SKOOLOOK PICTURES! Puaha~

Seung Ri looks so darn...=SPAZZ!= Ahaha~

Thank you, thank you!

So...That's how Tae Yang's hair looks like underneath the cap. LOL!

You barely see it often, so it's rare when someone manages to take a picture of him cap-less.

Guest momo_love_siwon

Big Bang will be in Korea again this week around the 13th-16th.

They have a performance in Korea on the 13th (not broadcasted unfortunately).

Another Skoolooks fansigning on the 15th.

TOP's Music Core hosting on the 16th.

melody..thats great..i cried out of joy when i read this...BB is coming for Valentine's Day..although they're only be there just for a short while..still am happy :) thanks for sharing the news

Guest stardaisy212

omg u have to watch this video of kissbang

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XxBwehgkwgc&feature=user

its so cute

what is that i hear? big bang perform for endless hours omg i hope they dont hurt themselves

omg their voice is so :blush: :blush: :blush:

i love how when they are songing lie the vips were scream their korean names lmao

omggggg their japanese makes me want to :w00t:

Oh gosh VIPZ thank you soooo much for all the links, pics, news ETC..

--edit--thanks melody for the NEWS...yey!!!! TOP's gonna host again.....i miss watching any vids from them..hope to see another live perf-----

and this is my 250th post!! hehe

Uhm...I'm just curious maybe this is a stupid question..uhm, when they sang the 6 songs in NHK FM JAPAN was that a LIVE PERFORMANCE??? coz I can only hear the music...I realized i like SO BEAUTIFUL haha.

TOP & GD's rapping during HOW GEE was super fly!!!!!

-----but i have to ADMIT when they sang FOOL haha....GD's rapping went crazy during the 1st part , but what the heck i love that song! they seriously have to make a VIDEO for that!!!!

-----TAEYANG'S english and Japanese are both wonderful....I like how he says "GD!" during HOW GEE..like during their PERF w/ HAHA..

-----was that SEUNGRI talking before LIES???? his voics sounds tooo cute..hehe..

-----HATS off to JAPANESE VIPZ for chanting before LIES perf..

-----I don't care if DAE has a strong accent for his english...he's working hard so it's ok..

-----Though i haven't seen their perf.but i think they enjoyed their perf!!

HQ SEUNGRI CAM ON MUSIC CORE

2001575416668584635_rs.jpg

2002283942475318625_rs.jpg

2001594357612196456_rs.jpg

2001542559194035251_rs.jpg

2001555157697831543_rs.jpg

2001585262295047096_rs.jpg

2001544290297929230_rs.jpg

c: BBVIPZ

Archived