{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest circustricks03

The profile on the NII site is so wrong. They used GD's profile for both SR and DS. It says "Kwon Jiyong" under "real name." Plus I know for a fact that DS's bloodtype is O; not A.

Random, but each member of Big Bang has a different blood type except for GD and SR who are type A. Which explains why they get along so well (G-RI Love!!!). They all complement each other very well.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS poopshoopaloop and Jemnise for the ARTICLE! danng i would read thhrough it, but when i started i got confused? but haha tis cool i think you did a good job!

drarmp1t for the NII article picture? daaaaaaang, i HELLA noticed too. lazy people, and yeep GOTTA agree MON YB does look the best outta the 5:]

MON! HAHHHA sunbeam? sunrays? HAHA SOLMATES is more i like it. haha your funny. and poor thing<3

Guest gd_is_great

Just browsing through Nii website and I spazzed when I saw this XDD

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8711/niibiglf0.jpg

Credit: Nii.co.kr

oh mad gah dahz jux a really hot pix of bb heeee thx 4 posting

The profile on the NII site is so wrong. They used GD's profile for both SR and DS. It says "Kwon Jiyong" under "real name." Plus I know for a fact that DS's bloodtype is O; not A.

Random, but each member of Big Bang has a different blood type except for GD and SR who are type A. Which explains why they get along so well (G-RI Love!!!). They all complement each other very well.

lolz dah true heeee we luv gri luv eh

Guest xclueless

Hello ^_^ been a silent reader for a while but I was browsing around and I thought I'd share something (: Interveiw from our boys<3 Not sure how long ago this was though.

Q1: When did you guys ever put everything out there for each other?

G-Dragon: We all have different personalities so we haven’t done that yet.

Q2: If you were to make a different name other than ‘Big Bang’ what would it be?

From the beginning our team name was ‘Apex’. Then we also had the name ‘Stump’. Among ourselves we created the name ‘Diamond’ before. G-Dragon really pushed for the name Diamond but Mr. YG decided it was too childish.

Q3: What has been the best grade/ranking you’ve gotten before while in school?

Taeyang: When I was in middle school I was ranked 10th. But one time during high school I got a 30 out of 100 on math test.

G-Dragon: When I was in high school I got an 87, which my best score. During 8th grade while doing a YG Family activity I got a 64. Then my parents said, “If you’re gonna get these kinds of scores you’d better not be a celebs” so Mr. YG said if I didn’t get at least 80 points I wouldn’t be able to leave the training room. So then I got over 80 points on my tests.

Daesung: During my freshman I got an 85 points which was my best. But in 8th grade I was obsessed with games, so I barely studied and my scores dropped to 62 points.

Seungri: I got 81 points during 7th grade, which is my best. But after I started dancing. I received a 40 before

TOP: I don’t remember a single time when I did really well. I don’t think there’s ever been a time when my scores were very good.

Q4: What is something you want the fans to stop doing or do less of?

Seungri: Skinship. Some people walk by touching our butts.

G-Dragon: Sometimes they pull out our hair and then run to pick it up. Also when we get into our car to get to schedules and stuff they throw gifts at us and it hurts a lot when we get hit by them. One person even came up to our apartment and put their ear on our door trying eavesdrop. If they would give us a bit more privacy that’s be good.

Taeyang: I wish people would come to our apartment a little less. I want a rest at least while I’m at home and I don’t want to give others too many troubles.

TOP: Putting up pictures of my famlily on the internet. I feel apologetic to my family.

Daesung: Touching us so much. I’d like it if they wouldn’t rub us and stuff.

Q5: Envy this about another member! What would you want to learn to do or change about yourself?

Daesung: Jiyong’s leadership. I want to learn how to lead so many people like he does.

G-Dragon: We all have different personalities so I want to learn a lot, but my personality is the complete opposite of Taeyang’s. I’m more in different or straightforward at times while Taeyang nicely and kindly comforts people. I want to have that kind of inner warmth that Taeyang has.

Taeyang: Daesung’s bright smile. Although I smile a lot too, people say it seem like I have some sadness in my smile. Daesung’s smile is always so bright and happy.

TOP: The maknae’s determination. He always finishes his work to the very best and gets it done efficiently. Jiying does that too, so I want to learn from both of them.

Seungri: TOP’s ’sense’. He has a knack for being humorous no matter what the mood is.

Q6: Please discribe your first kiss detail!

G-Dragon: My freshman year, in front of my house, I had a slight first kiss with my girlfriend. I did it because I wanted to and I liked her. My heart was racing/fluttering as I did it.

Taeyang: When we had our 2nd single out, at the music video set [My Girl]. The girl was an actress Lee Suh Ra. A little bit but many times.

TOP: 7th grade, near the Han River with my girlfriend/Because I wanted to do it/A slight kiss on the lips.

Seungri: 9th grade/at a park on rainy day with my girlfriend. We did it when we suddenly made eye contact.

Daesung: 9th grade/at a cafe with my girlfriend/Because we both lked each other/It was a light kiss.

Q7: Who’s number 1 on your cellphone speed dial?

G-Dragon: My Dad

Taeyang: Mom

Seungri: My house number

Daesung: Mom

TOP: Mom

Q8: Has there ever been something other than music that you were interested in?

G-Dragon: Fashion. If I didn’t do music I think I’d be studying fashion.

Taeyang: It’s always been my dream to become a celebrity so if I weren’t a music artist I would have become a Gag Man.

TOP: I’ve had an interest in fashion. I’ve liked clothes as a child; I think I would be selling clothes.

Seungri: Becoming a kindergarden teacher. I like teaching other people.

Daesung: Games. I liked Park Chan Ho as a child and I dreamed of becoming baseball star. I also thought of becoming a pastor.

Q9: Who is the most stingy member?

Taeyang! When we gets presents from fans we put them in a certain place, but Taeyang forgets and takes it all into his room!

Q10: Who’s the scariest member when they’re mad?

G-Dragon: I’m scary when I’m work. I don’t think the other members have ever gotten angry. I think I get angry when we practice because we need to focus more and work hard.

Q11: Who’s the member you would want to date if you were a girl?

G-Dragon: Seungri. He’s cute.

Taeyang: Daesung. He smiles a lot and it looks good when he does. He also had deep thoughts.

TOP: I want to steall all the innocence in him.

Seungri: GD. I think he’d treat me really well.

Daesung: TOP. He manly and treats everyone so well. I think he’d also happily make jokes and do ‘ gags’ for me.

Q12: What are each members sleep habits like?

G-Dragon: I sleep while holding Seungri tight.

Taeyang: I say a bunch of my stuff in my dream. I usually never did that but as I dream I start saying things in my sleep.

TOP: I don’t really have any sleep habits. When I was young I needed a bottle with me, but not now. When I sleep I just wrap my hoodie around me really tight.

Seungri: I sleep diagonally. I think it’s because I’m tryng to avoid GD cause he’s always holding me. When I do that, though, Daesung gets pushed into the corner.

Daesung: I don’t have sleep habits. I just wake up exactly how I fell asleep. I don’t even move around.

Q13: Has there ever been a time when Mr. YG has been cute and nice? He’s always so intimidating!

G-Dragon: Mr. Yang Hyun Suk loves shoes. One time he got a pair of shoes he always wanted and loved it so much that when I saw him bragging to other people about his new shoes, he acted so cute. Also when he listens to music and dances to it, I watch while trying to hold my laughter.

Taeyang: I’ve always been a bit scared of him so I can really think of a time when I thougt he acted cute.

TOP: He’s scary. I don’t think there’s ever been that kind of time.

Daesung: I always freeze when I see him. I don’t think there’s been that kind of time either.

Seungri: Never.

Q14 to G-Dragon: You’ve gotten lots of nicknames and you dress well–what’s your secret to being so stylish?

I break out of conforming to what people want. Even though it might look funny to other people, I try to play up my own individuality. I try new styles a lot and I think people are fascinated by them so they compliment me.

Q15 to Taeyang: While training with GD for 7 years, what was your guys biggest fight? When your argue, who apologizes first?

We barely ever fought. The only time we almost fought was during 8th grade while we were playing basketball. I was teamed up with a dancer hyung and had a competition. I was about to win but lost at the last minute. I wanted to have one round but GD said no. That time I even grabbed him by the collar because I got so mad.

Q16 to TOP: Tell us–what’s your way of dieting?

I don’t have a method of dieting, really. I just am careful about calories when I eat. I lost a lot of weight as I grew taller.

GD: TOP can calculate calories really quick.

TY: He eats everything he wants and still doesn’t gain weight.

Q17 to Daesung: Tell us about your first love!

My first love was a one-sided love. I liked her starting from 2nd and 3rd grade and liked her until middle school. For five years I liked her but couldn’t say a word to her. I just admired her and I eventually gave up after hearing that she had a boyfriend. I like girls who look pretty when they smile and when that girl smiled she looked so pretty. The first time I actually dated a girl was in 9th grade.

Q18 to Seungri: What are 5 things that bug you about being the team’s youngest member?

1. I have the least space to hang my clothes.

2. I always have to sit at the seat in the way back when we ride a car.

3. When we go on programs I always have to wear the clothes that the other members don’t want to wear.

4. I always pick out clothes last after all my hyungs have chosen their clothes.

5. I manage our all schedules. Yeah, we have a manager, but in our apartment I’m the one who has to take care of our schedules.

Credits: yg_bigbang community@livejournal

Their answers were so cute especially when Jiyongiee talked about how his bad sleeping habit was that he always holds onto Maknae lmao! But poor Maknae has so little privlidges as the youngest member :[ And I got so jealous when they were talking about their first kiss <_<

hehe my first time topping a page too!

Guest kelalavue

^^

G-Dragon: Sometimes they pull out our hair and then run to pick it up. Also when we get into our car to get to schedules and stuff they throw gifts at us and it hurts a lot when we get hit by them. One person even came up to our apartment and put their ear on our door trying eavesdrop. If they would give us a bit more privacy that’s be good.

I laugh so hard at this!!!! G-Dragon's answer was so halirous....the hair thingy! ahahahahaha I would die to touch their butts! ^_^

Anyways i've been a big fan of Big Bang for quite a while now and a silent reader of this thread......this is my first post here! Thanx everyone for all the updates and pix! And i hope you guys can welcome me too! ^_^

Guest helennn

G-Dragon: Sometimes they pull out our hair and then run to pick it up. Also when we get into our car to get to schedules and stuff they throw gifts at us and it hurts a lot when we get hit by them. One person even came up to our apartment and put their ear on our door trying eavesdrop. If they would give us a bit more privacy that's be good.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. aw, poor GD ]; i would be tempted to touch him and scream like an idiot, but then again, i wouldn't want him to think im crazy. if i ever met him, i would stay calm so he doesn't think im crazy. ;D WHICH WOULD BE EXTREMLY HARDDDDD ! like i would ever meet him though. ;[ but i'll keep my hopes up (;

TOP: 7th grade, near the Han River with my girlfriend/Because I wanted to do it/A slight kiss on the lips.

top had his first kiss way before everyone else xD

LOL, that reminds me, remember the instructor thing on yoon's love letter?[x

the profile thing is weird o.0;

circustricks03, so that explains all the endless G-ri love :lol:

can someone convert their height & weight to feet & pounds? xD

STOP SPAMMING.

Guest jannelle123

Hello ^_^ been a silent reader for a while but I was browsing around and I thought I'd share something (: Interveiw from our boys<3 Not sure how long ago this was though.

Q2: If you were to make a different name other than ‘Big Bang’ what would it be?

From the beginning our team name was ‘Apex’. Then we also had the name ‘Stump’. Among ourselves we created the name ‘Diamond’ before. G-Dragon really pushed for the name Diamond but Mr. YG decided it was too childish.

Taeyang: When I was in middle school I was ranked 10th. But one time during high school I got a 30 out of 100 on math test.

G-Dragon: When I was in high school I got an 87, which my best score. During 8th grade while doing a YG Family activity I got a 64. Then my parents said, “If you’re gonna get these kinds of scores you’d better not be a celebs” so Mr. YG said if I didn’t get at least 80 points I wouldn’t be able to leave the training room. So then I got over 80 points on my tests.

Daesung: During my freshman I got an 85 points which was my best. But in 8th grade I was obsessed with games, so I barely studied and my scores dropped to 62 points.

Seungri: I got 81 points during 7th grade, which is my best. But after I started dancing. I received a 40 before

TOP: I don’t remember a single time when I did really well. I don’t think there’s ever been a time when my scores were very good.

Taeyang: I wish people would come to our apartment a little less. I want a rest at least while I’m at home and I don’t want to give others too many troubles.

TOP: Putting up pictures of my famlily on the internet. I feel apologetic to my family.

Q5: Envy this about another member! What would you want to learn to do or change about yourself?

Daesung: Jiyong’s leadership. I want to learn how to lead so many people like he does.

G-Dragon: We all have different personalities so I want to learn a lot, but my personality is the complete opposite of Taeyang’s. I’m more in different or straightforward at times while Taeyang nicely and kindly comforts people. I want to have that kind of inner warmth that Taeyang has.

Taeyang: Daesung’s bright smile. Although I smile a lot too, people say it seem like I have some sadness in my smile. Daesung’s smile is always so bright and happy.

TOP: The maknae’s determination. He always finishes his work to the very best and gets it done efficiently. Jiying does that too, so I want to learn from both of them.

Seungri: TOP’s ’sense’. He has a knack for being humorous no matter what the mood is.

G-Dragon: My freshman year, in front of my house, I had a slight first kiss with my girlfriend. I did it because I wanted to and I liked her. My heart was racing/fluttering as I did it.

Taeyang: When we had our 2nd single out, at the music video set [My Girl]. The girl was an actress Lee Suh Ra. A little bit but many times.

Seungri: 9th grade/at a park on rainy day with my girlfriend. We did it when we suddenly made eye contact.

Daesung: 9th grade/at a cafe with my girlfriend/Because we both lked each other/It was a light kiss.

Taeyang: It’s always been my dream to become a celebrity so if I weren’t a music artist I would have become a Gag Man.

TOP: I’ve had an interest in fashion. I’ve liked clothes as a child; I think I would be selling clothes.

Daesung: Games. I liked Park Chan Ho as a child and I dreamed of becoming baseball star. I also thought of becoming a pastor.

Taeyang! When we gets presents from fans we put them in a certain place, but Taeyang forgets and takes it all into his room!

G-Dragon: I’m scary when I’m work. I don’t think the other members have ever gotten angry. I think I get angry when we practice because we need to focus more and work hard.

Taeyang: Daesung. He smiles a lot and it looks good when he does. He also had deep thoughts.

Daesung: TOP. He manly and treats everyone so well. I think he’d also happily make jokes and do ‘ gags’ for me.

Taeyang: I say a bunch of my stuff in my dream. I usually never did that but as I dream I start saying things in my sleep.

TOP: I don’t really have any sleep habits. When I was young I needed a bottle with me, but not now. When I sleep I just wrap my hoodie around me really tight.

Seungri: I sleep diagonally. I think it’s because I’m tryng to avoid GD cause he’s always holding me. When I do that, though, Daesung gets pushed into the corner.

Daesung: I don’t have sleep habits. I just wake up exactly how I fell asleep. I don’t even move around.

Q13: Has there ever been a time when Mr. YG has been cute and nice? He’s always so intimidating!

G-Dragon: Mr. Yang Hyun Suk loves shoes. One time he got a pair of shoes he always wanted and loved it so much that when I saw him bragging to other people about his new shoes, he acted so cute. Also when he listens to music and dances to it, I watch while trying to hold my laughter.

Taeyang: I’ve always been a bit scared of him so I can really think of a time when I thougt he acted cute.

Daesung: I always freeze when I see him. I don’t think there’s been that kind of time either.

Q14 to G-Dragon: You’ve gotten lots of nicknames and you dress well–what’s your secret to being so stylish?

I break out of conforming to what people want. Even though it might look funny to other people, I try to play up my own individuality. I try new styles a lot and I think people are fascinated by them so they compliment me.

Q15 to Taeyang: While training with GD for 7 years, what was your guys biggest fight? When your argue, who apologizes first?

We barely ever fought. The only time we almost fought was during 8th grade while we were playing basketball. I was teamed up with a dancer hyung and had a competition. I was about to win but lost at the last minute. I wanted to have one round but GD said no. That time I even grabbed him by the collar because I got so mad.

I don’t have a method of dieting, really. I just am careful about calories when I eat. I lost a lot of weight as I grew taller.

My first love was a one-sided love. I liked her starting from 2nd and 3rd grade and liked her until middle school. For five years I liked her but couldn’t say a word to her. I just admired her and I eventually gave up after hearing that she had a boyfriend. I like girls who look pretty when they smile and when that girl smiled she looked so pretty. The first time I actually dated a girl was in 9th grade.

Q18 to Seungri: What are 5 things that bug you about being the team’s youngest member?

3. When we go on programs I always have to wear the clothes that the other members don’t want to wear.

4. I always pick out clothes last after all my hyungs have chosen their clothes.

5. I manage our all schedules. Yeah, we have a manager, but in our apartment I’m the one who has to take care of our schedules.

Their answers were so cute especially when Jiyongiee talked about how his bad sleeping habit was that he always holds onto Maknae lmao! But poor Maknae has so little privlidges as the youngest member :[ And I got so jealous when they were talking about their first kiss <_<

haha. their answers are sooo cute... and pretty sad when Seung Ri answered this last question... it's really sad LMAO. and he has to wear what the other members don't want to wear? that's just messed up...

Guest stardaisy212

AGAIN I NOTICE A LOT OF PEOPLE SPAMMING PLEASE DONT POST ONE LINE SENTENCES. POST SOMETHING ELSE ALONG WITH YOUR POST AS LONG AS IT HAS TO DO WITH BIG BANG IT IS FINE

i found this funny big bang parody of lalala

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1700661Kfr5kqz...4923&rank=0

~everyone wants GD arite :lol:

Short clip of dirty cash parody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLFJccUwXWQ

lmao cabbages

Guest muffinz

Sorry guys but this is really really RANDOM!! Is it just me or gd doesn't wear earrings anymore? He still looks hot with or without them. I was just looking through my pics and notice it...

notice the scar on his ear(i think it got infected or something.)

20070819183407966e7_184025_0.jpg

random pics wif no earrings

n857850113_1454521_8555.jpg

n736155091_1530997_6105.jpg

ya.. ^_^

Guest ladiisoslick

mmmm bigbang thread is kinda slow ... =T anyways..

i remember a while back someone posted up a big bang parody of lies. it was realllllllllly really good but it wasnt finished. it was only the first 30 seconds of it. does anyone remember? if yeh, can someone send me da link~

Guest samiam^^

does anybody have the youtube link of this interview?

Sorry guys but this is really really RANDOM!! Is it just me or gd doesn't wear earrings anymore? He still looks hot with or without them. I was just looking through my pics and notice it...

notice the scar on his ear(i think it got infected or something.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/laz...e7_184025_0.jpg

random pics wif no earrings

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/laz...454521_8555.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/laz...530997_6105.jpg

ya.. ^_^

lol, I noticed that too

most be painful ..

yeeeeeesh only 1 page when I came back .. kinda slow

anyways I saw this and it's kinda funny

you know how GD always sticks out his tongue haha

tongueik5.png

1200449865_rtd.jpg

1200449865_GD11.gif

1200449865_GD07.gif

1200449774_d208aa-63101-f.jpg

1200449774_rg.jpg

1200449865_thf.jpg

1200449865_df.gif

1200449774_b0046342_4746f7f3c8c1a.jpg

1200451086_cute2.gif

1200449517_2.gif

1200449774_3.gif

1200449774_1199878877_jy.gif

1200449517_119972387680237500.gif

xclueless thans for sharing the good old times of big bang~i remembered about GD having to hug Seungri when sleeping & TOP having to hug his hoody~~Those answers that they gave really are truthful.GD would want to be with seungri,while Dae choice is TOP..umm..no wonder they had some g-ri & TODAE moments nowadays.

And seungri wanted to become a kindergarten teacher.he seemed to love having being in-charge of a grp of people. :lol: hes really an oddball..

Not forgetting those time when they had their first kiss..TOP had his the earliest & it's by the river,way romantic. :wub: but on one of the interview for the latest skooloks cf,he told that it was actually his mum,during mother's day~TOP TOP..i wonder which is the truth..hmm.. :rolleyes:

^those tongue action done by GD,were simply cute.thans for sharing the gifs.this action seemed to suit him a lot..so cute like a young child,sometimes

Guest jemnise

yay! i slept for just 6 hours or so and a page had already passed! hahaha :D

geez, thanks for the article. Their answers are so cuttttte:D

Guest helennn

^ OH NO YOU DIDN'TTTTTTTT! top?!?! are you serious!?!?! he is the hottest man ALIVEEEEEEEE. i don't mind if you think that, but that's not appropriate for this thread, take your hate elsewhere ._. NO BASHING. (: k thanks.

mmmm bigbang thread is kinda slow ... =T anyways..

i remember a while back someone posted up a big bang parody of lies. it was realllllllllly really good but it wasnt finished. it was only the first 30 seconds of it. does anyone remember? if yeh, can someone send me da link~

are you talking about this one ? ^^

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_475046/2008...449865_GD07.gif

^ dang boy, your so skinnyyyyyy. ah, hes so hot :wub:

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_475046/2008...449865_GD11.gif

^ lolll, he looks so drowsy (x

from backstage NII photoshoot, i think?[:

2nunot1.jpg

:wub::wub: look at them purple shades :lol:

r22atc.jpg

whose this ? O_0

Archived