{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest 927monkeyfriend

I have to thank my friend for showing me Big Bang

How would i ever live with out them?

I might kill myself so depressed, but just seeing Big Bang on my mp3 player helps

I would also like their blanket anybody know where it's still sold?

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grritseve

It's for sure GD in their performances.

But it's not specified who it is in the album, although it's highly believed to be Perry. ^^

It has been confirmed that Big Bang will NOT be attending the Peace Concert.

v I get my info from greenorages@epikflow who personally called USC for information.

ahhh really? no peace concert?! big bang fit in pretty well with the rest of the line up too...

so wait.. is BB for HB confirmed or what?

Guest chubbilita

idk if someone posted tihs up but i know a lot of ppl wanted to see the interview subbed and here it is

Part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FadGSTLXKIw

Part 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WOqudAtMSf4

credits to yonnieyonnie at youtube

omg thanks for posting the interview with subs because im so dying to know what they're talking about.. thank you so much! :)

Guest helennn

But it's not specified who it is in the album, although it's highly believed to be Perry. ^^

v I get my info from greenorages@epikflow who personally called USC for information.

ahhh really? no peace concert?! big bang fit in pretty well with the rest of the line up too...

so wait.. is BB for HB confirmed or what?

Like melody said, it is confirmed that they arn't going to the peace concert, but nothing has been confirmed about weather they are going to HB or not. We'll just have to wait for the artist list ^^ Although I heard they're having a NYC concert in April? 0_o Correct me if im wrong. :sweatingbullets: & Im not sure if it's true or not, but i read somewhere they are going to be in America on 4/5?

I have to thank my friend for showing me Big Bang

How would i ever live with out them?

I might kill myself so depressed, but just seeing Big Bang on my mp3 player helps

I would also like their blanket anybody know where it's still sold?

I believe the blankets are all sold out, you can try to find someone who has it and doesn't want it anymore to buy from. ^^

edit.

Hey. i was wondering where'd you hear that they might have a nyc concert in april?? : )~

mims, im pretty sure i read it in the concert thread. ^^

LMAO, this one was my favorite (x

http://i28.tinypic.com/141b2o.jpg

cause i could understand it :X

Guest heartsongs

It has been a while since my last post in this topic. Thank you all for the link, informations, pics and gifs. I don't know how can I update with BB activities without you guys :rolleyes:

I watched YDH Love Letter. I love it. It's so cool that they sang This Love. I like this song a lot. And Seungri and DeaSung rap ohhhhhhh.

I saw this on Arirang website, Viewers Choice of Pops In Seoul: What is the most spectacular music video? Big Bang's A Fool's Only Tears is nominated. Here's the link

link

Please log in and vote for Big Bang.

I was really bored yesterday so I rewatched all Big Bang clips I have and I found this little but quite interesting thing. On Music Core 12/1, during G-Dragon's rap of Last Farewell, someone said GD (I first thought it's Seungri :D but after rewatching carefully I think it's Tae Yang :) ). Everybody smile brightly, especially Seungri and Tae Yang. On Inkigayo 13/1, Last Farewell, that part again, and Tae Yang said T.O.P :lol: , and Seungri smiled brightly again :lol: I'm sorry if someone pointed it out before. I find it so cute. I don't have all Big Bang's performances so I don't know if Tea Yang :wub: shouted another names or not :) . I have to go and check it out B) .

Like melody said, it is confirmed that they arn't going to the peace concert, but nothing has been confirmed about weather they are going to HB or not. We'll just have to wait for the artist list ^^ Although I heard they're having a NYC concert in April? 0_o Correct me if im wrong. :sweatingbullets: & Im not sure if it's true or not, but i read somewhere they are going to be in America on 4/5?

I believe the blankets are all sold out, you can try to find someone who has it and doesn't want it anymore to buy from. ^^

Hey. i was wondering where'd you hear that they might have a nyc concert in april?? : )~

Guest stardaisy212

It has been a while since my last post in this topic. Thank you all for the link, informations, pics and gifs. I don't know how can I update with BB activities without you guys :rolleyes:

I watched YDH Love Letter. I love it. It's so cool that they sang This Love. I like this song a lot. And Seungri and DeaSung rap ohhhhhhh.

I saw this on Arirang website, Viewers Choice of Pops In Seoul: What is the most spectacular music video? Big Bang's A Fool's Only Tears is nominated. Here's the link

link

Please log in and vote for Big Bang.

I was really bored yesterday so I rewatched all Big Bang clips I have and I found this little but quite interesting thing. On Music Core 12/1, during G-Dragon's rap of Last Farewell, someone said GD (I first thought it's Seungri :D but after rewatching carefully I think it's Tae Yang :) ). Everybody smile brightly, especially Seungri and Tae Yang. On Inkigayo 13/1, Last Farewell, that part again, and Tae Yang said T.O.P :lol: , and Seungri smiled brightly again :lol: I'm sorry if someone pointed it out before. I find it so cute. I don't have all Big Bang's performances so I don't know if Tea Yang :wub: shouted another names or not :) . I have to go and check it out B) .

lmao i notice that a lot its was ty that does it

he yells out gd,top and

haha

i found it funny that he does it lols :lol:

Guest purrple_lover

aww, how i wish BB boys perf in the Peace Conc, but anyway crossing fingers for the HB which i think would be arnd May, so i have high expectation that they will go on this one....Wait a moment BB having a conc in NYC?....Now im confused what concert are they attending and what not?...Gosh hope this BB boys will not tire themselves tho we fans love to see them performing

Guest ..kaleena..

^ i agree, i'm confused what concerts are happening and which aren't..

so BB aren't going to the Peace Concert, but what's this whole deal of a NY concert?? i've never heard of it before..

wow, i am SO SO SOS O late (stupid history class) but..

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING THE DAESANG!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew they would win it!! wahhhh, after being BB depreived, i've come back to GREAT news!! muahahahahahaha

their acceptance video was so touching T.T

i'm so proud of them :D they deserve the best fo sho!!!

now.. i hope they go to the HB!!! *crosses fingers*

does anyone know if they have any schedules in May??

IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T SEEN THIS YET..PLEASE DO TAKE TIME TO VIEW IT.....HEHE..THIS VID IS SO DORKABLE!!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJQGXitAY38" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJQGXitAY38</a>BIG BANG'S BLOOPERS ON VARIOUS INTERVIEWS

MINI TRANS BY ALEXINE@ BBPH

Jiyong is pretending to be mad at the announcer because she said she likes TOP more! XD AHAHA That dork! tongue.gif (Alexine likes you MORE MORE, don't worry! laugh.gif )

During the intros, Daesung was the last person to introduce himself and he said, "Hello Mnet Wide Viewers, I'm Daesung's Bigbang. XD He owned BIGBANG! ROFLMAO!! It's funnier in korean! HAHHAA He actually said, "Daesunge Bigbang Ibnida. Daesunge Bigbang ibnida.' mellow.gif Did you guys see Top, YB and Gd's face? XD they suddenly went like this: mellow.gif XD and SR was like "UH-OH". LMAO! So funny!! KYAAA! XD I'm gonna go crazy!

When GD said they will perform a song from their mini album, they picked always. So yeah.. when YB, DS and SR were singing, TOP and GD stopped beatboxing! XD HAHA Its because they thought it was out of tone or something. LOL So YB said let's just sing another song when SR said we should repeat it! XD HAHA SO FUNNY! XD

When GD said they had like the hiphop signs everytime, (like the one when you say YO) he asked TOP to demonstrate and yeah you can see in the video what happened! laugh.gif That funny fella! wink.gif and there was a balloon on the screen while he was doing his 'pose parade' it said, "I'm hiphop, yo" XD HAHAAHHAAHA

thans for the mini translations.i was laughing my head off,when daesung introduced himself in that way~& look at GD & TOP face especially.It was like *wth is wrong with u,dae?*It's like what they heard was unbelievable.Somehow reminds me of TOP's expression on one of the episode in 'i am sam'..

GD was llike very pissed off when that female announcer said that she preferred TOP.But somehow,i realised TOP doesnt said anything at all~~& i realised something else too.That among us fans,there are more of GD's lovers out there,but when

it come into the pple in the showbiz,they seemed to prefer TOP the most~~

The most hilarious one for me was the time when GD asked TOP to act like a hip hop artiste.He kept on doing it & GD cant contained his laughter for this dork.Even i cant~` :lol::lol:

i really had a good :lol:

so they wouldnt be in the concert.i think it's not surprising at all.Since they wanted to build the fanbase in Japan & it needs time..thans btw!Actually it's a gd thing,so they don't have to go back & forth

Guest shesmiles

haha the bigbang interview bloopers!

haha i laughed my head off.

Gdragon's face was so FUNNY after Daesung introduced himself.

i almost died replaying it over and over again.

and then when TOP kept going on with the hip pop signs. haha. (i didn't realize TOP had dimpels)

they're so cute. haha Gdragon's a jealous kid. haha.

SORRY POSTED TWICE.

Guest shesmiles

haha the bigbang interview bloopers!

haha i laughed my head off.

Gdragon's face was so FUNNY after Daesung introduced himself.

i almost died replaying it over and over again.

and then when TOP kept going on with the hip pop signs. haha. (i didn't realize TOP had dimpels)

they're so cute. haha Gdragon's a jealous kid. haha.

^^ NO DOUBLE POSTING >_< I don't want this thread to close.

Waaa, they might come to NYC? That's so cool.

I hope they can go to the HB concert :tears:

Anyway, wow 1300 pages already? Yay!

I just finished watching the Korean Music Awards (yeh I know, it shows pretty late here)

lol. But dang, Big Bang was so flyyyyyy.

and OH EM GEE!

The interview bloopers was just so hilarious!

GD is such a dork. But hey not everyone is his favorite. :mellow:

Guest ewmoocow

Guess who's back?! ;P I bet no one misses me, anyways. ;3 I started filming my Always Parody with my cousins for the last few days because it finally stopped raining over here. Yea, I just thought I like to share that. -.-

Ahem, I just caught with everything and yay! TOP's glasses is so HOT, I want it. I got to watch the interview with subs and SeungRi was getting all the close ups. LOL. [: Aw, no Peace Concert? ]: I live 3 hours away from LA, so I was thinking about driving all the way down there and stay over at my friend's apartment, so I hope that they are preforming at Hollywood Bowl! [: I wanna see them so badly!

Oh~ Look at these comic strips that I had found off of bbvipz today. [:

2vsg1o9.jpg

2hrphdw.jpg

Translations please? It looks pretty funny. [:

141b2o.jpg

16ihc1l.jpg

Guest melodygreenleaf

so they wouldnt be in the concert.i think it's not surprising at all.Since they wanted to build the fanbase in Japan & it needs time..thans btw!Actually it's a gd thing,so they don't have to go back & forth

Actually, Big Bang will be completely done with their activities in Japan by March, so that's not why they won't be coming to the Peace Concert which will be held in April.

April is the time for YB's solo, not Japan ^^

...so YG says

FOR SOME REASONS..I LIKE TOP & SOHEE..hehe they're cute!!!!!, they just grew on me...sorry for TEAM TOP..but i'm still with you guys!!!!!

I found some pictures posted on bbvip of big bang cds in thailand

ahahaha the pics where TOP looks at the girls ^^

wow their cds! wish we have a shopr like this too here

Big Bang!!

I'm pretty sure it's Perry [YG's producer guy]. Or I could be wrong. ._.;; It sounds like Perry to me ^^;

oh thanks! never thought of this before..

Base!

don't really thin about it, i thought it was GD

good luck to Tae Yang solo!!!

Guest mon5482

THANKS melody for clearing up the info regarding the PEACE CONCERT. now lets hope they come to HB!!!!

ewmoocow - cute comic strip but i dont understand lol!

here are more cute pics and drawings.

credit:bestiz

47a601e764b72filename2.jpg

panda + mangnae = PANDAE? lol AIGOOO!!! AIGOOO!!! KAWAII!!!!

47a6d73153c7dfilename10.jpg47a601f60eccefilename9.jpg

they all look so pissed lol

1202034208_nii01.jpg

I like this one, they're smiling here =)

1202034208_nii02.jpg

ey guys..

do you know gd's cyworld link?

i've been lookin' like helllll~

the old one's not working 'nymore.

anyways, this thread is really heavy.

i should start reading now. heh.

thanks for the BB updates!

wish taeyang's solo album would come out fastly.

just love his voice. awesome. really. ^^

Archived