{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sookyung- those are AWSOME.. that FAN got some MAD

skills.. they look amazing.. i LOVED them all.... i am going to use

them for my desktop background.. one for each month.. wow..

well it seems like the thread has been going slower lately.. and

everyone has been busy with school.. i hope to be watching the

MVAD episodes soon...

back to class again.. COLLEGE sucks..

nounu

Guest citylights.

lol i'm kind of a silent reader but i just wanted to say something xD

tam: thanks for sharing those gifs. jiyong is such a cutie, laughing<3

bwahah daesung in that towel thingy is loveeee

basmspasm: that first pic of daesung, AH HE LOOKS SOOO CUTE

.______. ; he's going to be on another MVAD ? when does it air?

lmao, i can't wait to watch it, although i probably won't be able

to understand it >.<

the fanmade calendar is hot, i want it xD

Guest ewmoocow

will daesung be in mvad by himself? i wanna see youngbae or top in it, since they haven't yet ;P

thanks for the gifs tam and thanks for the pictures, basmspasm [:

;O that's a fanmade calendar? it looks so pretty <3 i like july's picture [:

I really should be studying...

But these pictures are really tempting me to watch MVAD!

I haven't watched ONE episode yet and it's driving me crazy!

Does anyone know if there any episodes available with English subs? :tears:

THOSE WERE AWESOME GIFs, TAM!<3

I burst out laughing at Dae Sung's "STOPPPP" one!

The fanart (album covers & calender) looks incredible!

Love the October one the best!

And I love those pictures with their school uniforms!

OMG! THEY LOOK SOOOO GOOOODDDD! =DIES=

Thanks for the updates, ladies!

Guest phileunee

OOOOOOHHHHH~

YESSS!

DaeSung's gonna be in another episode of MVAD!

I can't wait to watch this!

wait is that tiffany i see standing beside daesung in the 1st pic?

LOL.

cant wait to watch!

thanks for sharing the pics!! :D

Guest iLOVEYB_x

homagah~ GD and Daesung were so dorky in MVAD. GD was SO close on falling in the water. Daesung was too hilarious. "STOP~ OH~". and GD is laughing his head off at him!

.______. ; he's going to be on another MVAD ? when does it air?

yeps he's gonna be in another one all by himself. i think it's airing on the 20th. i can't wait to watch it too. DORKY DAESUNG~!

that fanmade calender is seriously the HOT ISSUE. gah~ im so lame. i love the July and November one.

DaeSung's gonna be in another episode of MVAD!

I can't wait to watch this!

wait is that tiffany i see standing beside daesung in the 1st pic?

LOL.

yeah that's her. she's in it too. i can't seriously wait now. TOTAL SPAZZISM.

OMG the majimak insa collection! so wonderful.

these boys have done so much.

anyways, OMG DS is going to be in another MVAD! by himself? how awesome. i think it's going to be so much fun! hehhehe. he has broadcasting sense. hahahha. he's such a funny guy.

Guest melodygreenleaf

The other Big Bang members will substitute as MCs for MBC Music Core on the 19th because Wonder Girls is going to be in China that day.

The article says that every single one of them will MC, so it will probably be rotational with TOP as the main MC.

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

-

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

1/17 Thurs : Mnet M!Countdown [Live] 7:00 PM

1/18 Fri : MBC ShimShimTaPa Big Bang Special 12:05 AM, KBS Hong Ji Kyung [Live] 12:00 PM, MBC ChinChin [Live] 8:00 PM

1/19 Sat : MBC Music Core (All Big Bang members are MCing) [Live] 3:30 PM

Mnet Countdown! This means another batch of super HQ pictures~ xD

^ oh cool! thanks for the heads-up!! :w00t:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Amanda! :D

Big Bang - Ian & Kim Shin Young's Shim Shim Ta Pa Radio Special Live One Day One Song - Seung Ri's One Day One Day (2008-01-14).wmv [21.1MB]

Big Bang - Ian & Kim Shin Young's Shim Shim Ta Pa Radio Special Live One Day One Song - A Fool's Only Tear (2008-01-15).wmv [19.4MB]

Big Bang - Ian & Kim Shin Young's Shim Shim Ta Pa Radio Special Live One Day One Song - Lie (2008-01-16).wmv [20.9MB]

hahaha this scene looks tooooo familiar... *ahem GD sleeping like a baby while seungri sings 'haru haru' at a recent radio show...* cute ^0^

The other Big Bang members will substitute as MCs for MBC Music Core on the 19th because Wonder Girls is going to be in China that day.

The article says that every single one of them will MC, so it will probably be rotational with TOP as the main MC.

this is the best news i've heard in awhile. OTHER BIG BANG MEMBERS AS MC'S?!! GAHHHH i can't WAIT for that! i wonder who... daesung would be a great one, along with seungri~ thanks for the updates everyone!

i suuure wonder if the big bang boys are gonna attend the Hollywood Bowl concert this year... :w00t:

Guest helennn

does anyone know if big bang's going to the korean music festival @ HB this year?

they don't allow reservations :tongue2:

and artist list will be out sometime during march :[

wthck . ]; i want pool circle tickets, but i don't want to buy them if bb's not going !

RAWRRRRR.

i like the calandar (:

it's very cute ;D

my bb blanket is supposed to come tommorow ^^

YAY for ds on MVAD (:

hes such a dork, i enjoy watching him on the shows cause hes so funny (:

the rest of the boys should go on a gameshow too xD

i agree with nounu

on the school thing, im kinda glad cause i don't have to backtrack so many pages every single day (:

but there are less updates D: but that's alrightt . [:

you can download the how gee video at this blog

please tell me if this isn't allowed D:

Guest trangtwo

OMO YB!! (Haha first thing I thought of XD) Ahh I'm excited, and kinda nervous for him. I wonder how he's feeling...or maybe he's kinda over his shyness. (Since he did just fine with the fake gf convo). Relax YB!! Don't be awkward my dear! <3 lol. Anyway, Top and WG were cute, but I can't wait to see this. Ahh it's gonna be hella cute.

YAY, Dae Sung's on another episode. I finally got to see the last part of MVAD, and ahh seems like the older folks are really lovin' him. But who can blame 'em? There's just something about him, you can't help but fall in love with him whether you're male or female XD. He's so cute, you just wanna pinch his cheeks.

LOL poor sleepyhead GD. He's always falling asleep on radio shows now. I mean, it's not good 'cause of how tired he is. But I can't help but laugh...it's cute and funny :vicx: (I wonder if he drools lol)

Guest rawesome

HO MAH GOD! Thina's right - this is the best news I've heard in a while. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! "OMO YB!" along with Trang hahahaha I'm looking forward to seeing them host :D Imagine the hotness...and HQ pics from the MNET countdown :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I hope the boys will be at the KMF at HB this year *crosses fingers*

-

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

1/17 Thurs : Mnet M!Countdown [Live] 7:00 PM

1/18 Fri : MBC ShimShimTaPa Big Bang Special 12:05 AM, KBS Hong Ji Kyung [Live] 12:00 PM, MBC ChinChin [Live] 8:00 PM

1/19 Sat : MBC Music Core (All Big Bang members are MCing) [Live] 3:30 PM

Mnet Countdown! This means another batch of super HQ pictures~ xD

Mnet M!Countdown?today?yeah!!so happy.cant wait to see them perf live.,

& cant simply wait for the guys to be mcing together.Though,yeah TOP,Sunye & So hee does look great & all,but

it's quite intresting to see those guys acting dorky,esp seungri~~

& Zura3.DS&SR. - the collection for the majimak insa's live perf is a gd job done~~it somehow recalls back to those times last yr,bringing back gd memories..

sookyung -the fanmade calendars that you've found is way cool.all of them looks great~esp loving the front cover,april.may & dec

Guest ewmoocow

Yay, Big Bang is MCing [: I can so imagine SeungRi trying to take the spot light away like he did last time. [: I can't wait to see it! <3

I can't wait for the wonderful batches of HQ pictures <3 I don't even know where you guys find these! :3

Guest melodygreenleaf

I can't wait for the wonderful batches of HQ pictures <3 I don't even know where you guys find these! :3

Here's the link to M!Countdown pics~ They have HQ pictures of every single Big Bang performance on Mnet since their debut ^^

http://photo.mnet.com/photoSearch.asp?Cate...rd=%BA%F2%B9%F0

-

Edit:

Big Bang will participate in the "Kisses Concert"

This is for Hershey's 101st anniversary. The guests are Big Bang, FT Island, ERU, and VOS.

The concert will take place in March 22nd at 6 PM.

Thanks

leslie_lei for the awesome cartoon pics!

basmspasm for the upcoming mvad pics!

zura3.DS&SR for the last farewell collections!

melodygreenleaf for the updates. omg all big bang members mc-ing!!!!

Caps from this mornings MBC FM Eksperterne This Morning:

f.jpg

e.jpg

d.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

Credits to bbvipz

Archived