{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest zcandyflossz

WOAHHHHHH !

everyone got her album alrdy ..

i still hav to wait two more wks . SIGH !

thanks for the scans girls ^^

SINGAPORE FANS. PLS CLICK HERE!

soompi users .. just pm me can alrdy ^^

sure~~! i'll join!~ ^^

magnae hwaiting.

oh yea. by the way, i'm TRICIA from singapore.

a jiyong fan. <3

HELLO EVERY BIGBANG LOVERS!

-shall contribute some pics, sorry if shared before. ^^-

bb119641852478659900.jpg

bb119641852481648200.jpg

bb119640971045050300.jpg

bb119641717001504300.jpg

*omgggggggg dies* <3 <3

bb24234.jpgbb24.jpg

*G-RI is loveeeeeee*

bb145.jpgbb234.jpgbb4656.jpg

credits: as tagged + bestiz

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...

Isn't Big Bang going to Thailand tomorrow???

I really REALLY like how their stylist nuna pick their clothes for them.They should totally open a clothing line or sth.

Big Bang is almost like a fashion icon.Firstly because their young,the clothes that they wear are bright and colorful...something even common people like us can wear out on the streets.

Big Bang is now in Bangkok,the flight was delayed so the boys went straight to the Virginhitz RadioThailand station without having any meal. They arrived there around 8 p.m. and the interview was about 45 minutes with only 2 songs breaks (Lie & Always)... The boys are so cute and so shy - especially Daesung, but my Jiyong smiled alot (Love love love) and he wears the same scarf he wore at Guerilla concert, but a different beanie.. (I wonder whether it's also cold here for him??? hahahah !, Jiyong coughed a little bit, perhaps he is not feeling well ? ) ...the DJ said Seungri's face turned red everytime he said something.. I watched the interview thru a webcam of which the quality is not so clear... they continued to record some jingles with 95.5 Virgin Hitz and then gave another interesting interview in another room, this is where Daesung turned soooooo shy when he said Thai girls are very pretty.....TOP & Taeyang also are so handsome.. huhh....I mean, really really handsome... they left around 9.30 p.m. after spending almost one and a half hours there. According to the DJs, there were around 1000 fans waiting for them at the radio station...

I think they must have been either hungry (Jiyong said they didn't have dinner yet) or sleepy.. due to time difference.. or both.. but they looked so cheerful and happy during the interview though...

Today, two great Korean artists are in Bangkok - Big Bang and Lee Jun Ki.... Gosh...I think I am so lucky !! cause I am so in love with both of them ! :D

By the way ... I also got my CD today just in time for their trip to Bangkok .. it's so precious...

Big Bang is now in Bangkok,the flight was delayed so the boys went straight to the Virginhitz RadioThailand station without having any meal. They arrived there around 8 p.m. and the interview was about 45 minutes with only 2 songs breaks (Lie & Always)... The boys are so cute and so shy - especially Daesung, but my Jiyong smiled alot (Love love love) and he wears the same scarf he wore at Guerilla concert, but a different beanie.. (I wonder whether it's also cold here for him??? hahahah !, Jiyong coughed a little bit, perhaps he is not feeling well ? ) ...the DJ said Seungri's face turned red everytime he said something.. I watched the interview thru a webcam of which the quality is not so clear... they continued to record some jingles with 95.5 Virgin Hitz and then gave another interesting interview in another room, this is where Daesung turned soooooo shy when he said Thai girls are very pretty.....TOP & Taeyang also are so handsome.. huhh....I mean, really really handsome... they left around 9.30 p.m. after spending almost one and a half hours there. According to the DJs, there were around 1000 fans waiting for them at the radio station...

I think they must have been either hungry (Jiyong said they didn't have dinner yet) or sleepy.. due to time difference.. or both.. but they looked so cheerful and happy during the interview though...

Today, two great Korean artists are in Bangkok - Big Bang and Lee Jun Ki.... Gosh...I think I am so lucky !! cause I am so in love with both of them !

By the way ... I also got my CD today just in time for their trip to Bangkok .. it's so precious...

Wow, you're so lucky. I wanna go to see them now! Where hotel are they live?? And when are they come back Korea??

My friend told me she downloaded Guerilla concert in Veoh, but i just only saw fancam! Blah blah.....

When can i see full show? Oh my GD! I like his jacket! That's so cute! SPN! SPN show. I must to see them now!

Tukata - thank you so much for the scoop! Keep us updated <3 I'm so glad to hear that they're fine and healthy in Thailand (okay I sound like a mom there LMAO).

Anyone here know Japanese? I found this in their website and am just excited to have read the katakana for CONCERT there!

Unfortunately, that's the only thing I can read thanks to my super rusty Nihongo LOL.

jpbb.png

Mang, concert at Tokyo Dome? ALREADY? AND THEY BARELY HAVEN'T EVEN DEBUTED.

Someone please confirm this before I got carried away with it LOL.

BTW, I've ripped the teaser for V.I.P (English Version). Download the HQ mp3 here ^^

Guest Leena651

OMGosh! I received my copy of the 2nd Mini Ablum today! I'm soo happy I got the glittery hot red orange cover. It's soo KOOL! I'm like seriously soo happy right now, I can't even work. Had to put on the cd and listen to it. Mine looks exactly like YMA818 (thanks for already posting pics).

Oh and, LOVE the extra picture of TOP on the advertisement of the bb bud My First Propose (it's an original :) )

Oh Wow, I know I'm a little late. However, I just want to CONGRADs BB on an extremely blow out performance at MKMF, KBS, MBC & SBS. Their AURA is extremely POWERFUL! I'm just soo happy for them... Now BB is everywhere and on everyone's Hot Issue list to chat about :lol:

Thanks everyone for posting tons of new and old pictures!!!

For ALL the translators - You Rock! I really enjoyed reading all the interviews and articles.

And now, can't wait to see pictures of them at the Virgin Hits Awards!!!

Guest s00junG x3

omg. i want their new mini-album so bad. TT TT

they all look so great in all the pictures ><

haha and t.o.p looks sexy in his blue and yellow rimmed sunglasses ;D

Guest misikaormk

Wow, you're so lucky. I wanna go to see them now! Where hotel are they live?? And when are they come back Korea??

I just read some post from big fan of them she said BB back to metropolitan bangkok for rest after they have a dinner at Cantan Suki Restaurant.

Bigbang พักที่ metropolitan bangkok ค่ะ คาดว่าชั้น 11

วันนี้ไปตาม เพิ่งเจอตอนเข้าร้านแคนตันค่ะ ประมาณ 3ทุ่ม -4 ทุ่ม

จะมาเล่าว่า

ตอนระหว่างเดินเข้าร้าน เท๊มเดินก้มหน้าก้มตามาก ไม่ทราบว่าเขินหรืออะไรนะ -*-

แต่ก้าวพื้นต่างระดับพลาด ล้มลงไปนั่งคุกเข่าบนพื้น -*- แฟนคลับตกใจแทบตายย

ตอนแรกนึกว่ามีคนผลัก

แต่จริงๆไม่เลยค่ะ วันนี้คนรุมบิ๊กแบง แทบจะไม่มี แล้วก็ไม่เห็นด้วยค่ะ

แล้วเท๊มก็รีบลุกขึ้นหัวเราะๆๆๆๆ (ด้วยความอาย) รีบเดินเข้าไปในร้านเลย แหะๆ

แต่พรุ่งนี้ไม่ได้ตาม

เจอกันอีกทีที่งานคอนเสิร์ตเลยค่า ^^

CR:sweetnei@popcornfor2.com

SR: popcornfor2.com

ps. during interview at Virginhitz Radio they told wanna eat sukiyaki.

and here info of BB's back trip.

depart : Dec,4th TG656 11.30 pm.

credit : verginhitz

Guest Childlike Faith

wow lucky you all who got BB's mini album!!

thanks for the scans ^_^

thanks for the link LovesBallad. what is teaser actually?? why the names for TY, SR, & DS are different??

A teaser's like a preview. 'Cause you know, they're teasing you before you can actually see the whole thing. :P

For the names, I don't know. I guess they just wanted to get with a more international audience?

The name changes seem so odd to me though.

But they're not that difference, Seungri's new name is his name in English, Taeyang's is in Spanish, and Daesung, haha that one's easy to figure out.

I'm SOOO excited for the Japanese album!!! I can't wait. And for Christmas. :) I have to wait until Christmas for my mini album. :(

Guest okaylikegetaway

THERES TWO VERSIONS? oh snap O___O so one has Seungri and the other TOP [as in like sexy pictures in the booklet].......crap i wish i would get both, but im getting only one D:

and i visited their japanese website and i loved how they put VIP on to the entrance page and everything. gah it looks so cool. lol @ lyric making :lol:

am i the only one not liking their serious lack of promotion for last farewell? i want the same amount as they had for lies. i know it made them tired, but im selfish. lmao. i hope they have a good time in thailand <33

Guest Poetic_Goofy

First time posting here ;) But I do try to keep track of BigBang :)

Anyway, just looked at their Japanese hompage... someone should really tell them they spelled "Singing" wrong for "Sol". Unless they really felt that he is good at "Signing" ;)

And I´m guessing they are changing their names a little to make it "work" international.

G-Dragon and T.O.P already had more international nicknames then the rest of the group.

But I was surprised that Tae Yang didn´t take the nickname Y.B. Since he is already called that. "Sol"...well, that´s not bad but in my language it means "Sun" so I was a bit :P first ^^

I wonder what "V.I" means?

"D-Lite" is such a cool nickname though :)

First time posting here ;) But I do try to keep track of BigBang :)

Anyway, just looked at their Japanese hompage... someone should really tell them they spelled "Singing" wrong for "Sol". Unless they really felt that he is good at "Signing" ;)

And I´m guessing they are changing their names a little to make it "work" international.

G-Dragon and T.O.P already had more international nicknames then the rest of the group.

But I was surprised that Tae Yang didn´t take the nickname Y.B. Since he is already called that. "Sol"...well, that´s not bad but in my language it means "Sun" so I was a bit :P first ^^

I wonder what "V.I" means?

"D-Lite" is such a cool nickname though :)

thanks of the name thing know i understand.

Guest the7REAL.

I uploaded the teaser of V.I.P (English ver) clip that's on the Japanese website. Same footage as V.I.P from the We Belong Together mv though.

V.I.P teaser

^Thanks! Aaah, I'm sorry but I laughed when they said 'Sol is V.I.P' XD It just doesn't flow as good as 'Taeyang' but oh wells, what can ya do, right? =/ I think they used a lil' up close clip of TOP I've never seen too? :blink:

Tukata - Thanks for the insight on what's happening~

Yesterday, my friend was talking about an article on daum, (I forgot to ask for the link, so I'll just paste her summary)

I guess people were looking up Big Bang's Guerrila Concert, it was titled something like "big bang's very unorganized guerilla concert" because guerilla concert is simply to promote their concert, but so many people came that it was rediculous. since it's free, 5,000 people came, and they didn't stand still like they were supposed to, so some people weren't really paying attention to their perf. so the meaning of their guerilla concert vanished and but people still got the idea they were trying to promote their concert/album.

But yeah, geez, word spread so fast. @_@; Big Bang's becoming so popular it's scary. lol jk jk :sweatingbullets:

Archived