{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest circustricks03

1st~ rawesome...I loved your review of the new mini-album. And yes, GD has a thing for "I'm straight fallin" amongst other things (i.e. love is break it). Nevertheless, very talented and uberly adorable.

2nd~ I'm lovin' YB's unbalance dance(?) in the beggining. Every performance on stage, I see him gliding and shakin' his bootay like there is no tomorrow. *hugs*

Finally~ I swear GD is lookin' more like a little boy especially when he wears his beanie.

SarahGirl - TOP has an older sister. All of them are mangnaes in their family except Seungri who has a little sister XD

YB has an older brother, GD has an older sister and so is Daesung.

LOL okay I'm back with more pictures cos they are really nice!

And oh, I've watched a few fancams (well, 6 of them LOL) and OMG THE FANS WERE SCREAMING THEIR HEADS OFF ROFL.

p1070876vl0.jpg

p1070875xm7.jpg

p1070898ge6.jpg

p1070895bu4.jpg

p1070895bu4.jpg

p1070898ge6.jpg

p1070966iv4.jpg

p1070899st4.jpg

p1070969xf8.jpg

p1070970zl1.jpg

p1070977we2.jpg

p1070993vo6.jpg

p1070984gr3.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

credit: on pic

Hey guys, newbie here. wonder if any of you got any Baby Gdragon pics? I saw one before and I just cannot, for the life of me, locate it.

Thanks

BTW: I heard that a lot are asking for help in forums, fanclubs etc. I am not good in subbing or translating (so what use am I?) but, given the information, I can probably write or edit. so if any of you need my help just email me... :D (yoo3r345@yahoo.com)

Guest kaboregima

Wonny: thank u for the trans and pictures..they have guerilla concert!! the thing that i really want to do right now is attending their concert..but that's impossible for me..can't wait to watch the concert :D

Juhjuh: thank u for the pictures..I'm drooling..such a hottie :blush:

Guest julie86

:lol::wub: hahahaha!!!....SillyYun.. i love ur

"YB MAGIC SHOW TUTORIAL!"...that was funni

and cute...dang, YB got HOTTER everytyms

i see him... please some1 upload BB "guerilla concert "

in youtube....wanna seee it!! thanks for all the pics..

Guest trangtwo

OMO so many HQ pics! Gahh the boys are looking so good. I'm feeling those outfits from the Last Farewell MV. It's like preppy with a hip hop touch to it. Hehe love Top's hat "It's a hard knock life."

Some more pics:

guerillaconcert1.jpg

guerillaconcert2.jpg

guerillaconcert3.jpg

guerillaconcert4.jpg

Rock star

guerillaconcert5.jpg

guerillaconcert6.jpg

guerillaconcert7.jpg

guerillaconcert8.jpg

This is so cute

guerillaconcert9.jpg

guerillaconcert10.jpg

<3<3<3

guerillaconcert11.jpg

guerillaconcert14.jpg

guerillaconcert15.jpg

guerillaconcert16.jpg

guerillaconcert17.jpg

guerillaconcert18.jpg

guerillaconcert19.jpg

credits: labeled + BBThai

can someone please tell me what they say in the chorus in the song 'crazy dog"

in the chorus part they go:

" hands up go hands up go ____

hands up let's go let's go _____

rock ya'll we go this party

hands up go hands up go _____

hands up let me say oh oh oh "

do they say something where i put the blank part? haha is it just me or does it seem like theyre saying something?? what are they saying? someone please tell me cause im so confused haha :)

hands up go hands up go hands up

let's go let's go oh oh oh

(rock ya'll we gonna this party)

hands up go hands up go hands up let me say oh oh oh"

this is what they are saying in the chorus.

OMO so many HQ pics! Gahh the boys are looking so good. I'm feeling those outfits from the Last Farewell MV. It's like preppy with a hip hop touch to it. Hehe love Top's hat "It's a hard knock life."

Some more pics:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totra...llaconcert8.jpg

This is so cute

credits: labeled + BBThai

haha that pic of GD is cute. his expressions on stage are priceless.

wow, those people were REALLY close to them to get all close like that lol.

i can't wait to see them perform at the Love Letter concert in a more HQ file lol. i really love their new minialbum.

I've seen a few fancams but the one I uploaded on youtube is the best one (in terms of quality) ^^

A lot of other fancams are quite far from the stage, and instead of hearing Big Bang's voices, we hear the fans singing instead LOL.

Anyway, in this clip they sang 필승, one of my fave Seo Taiji songs! They pretty much rocked it! ^^

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071128 Hongdae Guerilla Concert [GD FANCAM]

I just can't wait to watch this in HQ!

OMG!! they looked so cute. thanks for the pictures GIRLS..

and Jaja, thanks for the link.. i am waiting for it to load.. WOW.. they had a concert??

i want to go.. i am to JELLY!! i loved that one picture of GD that trang posted..

with his teeth... and his expression.. AHH.. *rund to the bathroom because nose bleeds

endlessly* that was bad.. ahaha..

WOW.. MONICA i am in love with your christmas present idea.. i think i already said that

i want to join.. but.. COOLNESS!!!! it realy is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

OH.. i want to send them something for christmas, but i am scared that it might not get to them..

has anyone sent them anything, and they actually got it.. well i guess we wouldn't know.. maybe..

i mean through mail.. i made them something.. and i was excited to send it to them.. but i don't know

if i want to send it or not.. it would be great if they can get it somehow... WOW.. i wish i was going

to KOREA... so that i can give it to them.. or at least bring it to the YG building.. DARN..

^^

sorry that was off topic.. BUT.. i hope they make another MV.. i want to see MORE of them.. they

always make it so CUTE!!!.. and i can't wait to get my CD.. i think it should be here by tomorrow

or friday.. so it's something to look forward to..

ABOUT GD GETTING MOST OF THE SINGING

Well, i don't think that he really does, he mostly RAPs.. and then everyone else sings with T.O.P

rapping as well.. sometimes it seems like he is getting more parts, but maybe it's because he is

the composer, and he knows how it's suppose to go, so he puts it in.. i don't know... i do agree

that Dae Sung and Seung Ri need more parts, but it's not like GD is the only one singing or RAPPING..

sometimes, i feel like T.O.P doesn't have any part in it... but he's always making the background noise..

like the "uh..uh..", "yeah.. yeah..." and like "come one".. but i would love to hear him SING... and not just

RAP.. BUT.. i love them the way they are.... i love how they are so TALENTED.. i hate them, because

they are too GOOD.. but that's why i LOVE them...

anyways... sorry if you disagree with me.. my fault.. ahaha.. um.. THANKS again to

everyone who contributed...

nounu

Guest trangtwo

Thanks juhjuh for the clip! Ughh it wouldn't download for me so I couldn't watch it <_< ...Wow what a hot clip. Seung Ri is especially hot there. I just love GD's outfit.

Our stylish boys were on Mnet Trend Report again XD

Big Bang - Mnet Trend Report 071127

Mini interview on the red carpet at MKMF. Haha I just love when "the panel" watches clips of Big Bang and start analyzing their outfits.

Oh yea, and rawesome, your review was really awesome (haha XD)...and yes, I absolutely hate when people don't listen to Big Bang's music and automatically assume that their music is "fake gangsta crap." Someone really said that on one of my YT videos (I deleted it of course because ignorant bashing is for bitter losers ^^). People who don't know Big Bang are quick to make snap judgments, but if they actually see how they act, they'd know they are not "wannabe gangsters."

Thanks for the clip of our stylish BB Boys trangtwo!! and Juhjuh for the clip!!! and all the pix everyone!

and trangtwo:

About the "fake gangsta crap." judgement of Big Bang - I know what you mean, I've had people <_< tell me all this palaver about them being wannabes and automatically assuming certain things about them (it's all very face value really)...!

BB are so much more than what some ppl perceive them to be...sometimes i wish ppl wouldn't be so quick to judge and actually give BB a good ol' listen!they would be surprised!

:Dif only they got to see Dae Sung and his love for Doraemon...lol :wub: !!! :D

edit: just watching the BB clips again and I find myself smiling @ my screen for no humourous reasons (it's not like I understand what they are saying or anything)...It's probs the GD power, GD's smile is contagious...

Guest love-yun

ABOUT GD GETTING MOST OF THE SINGING

Well, i don't think that he really does, he mostly RAPs.. and then everyone else sings with T.O.P

rapping as well.. sometimes it seems like he is getting more parts, but maybe it's because he is

the composer, and he knows how it's suppose to go, so he puts it in.. i don't know... i do agree

that Dae Sung and Seung Ri need more parts, but it's not like GD is the only one singing or RAPPING..

sometimes, i feel like T.O.P doesn't have any part in it... but he's always making the background noise..

like the "uh..uh..", "yeah.. yeah..." and like "come one".. but i would love to hear him SING... and not just

RAP.. BUT.. i love them the way they are.... i love how they are so TALENTED.. i hate them, because

they are too GOOD.. but that's why i LOVE them...

yeah, i agree. it seems like GD+taeyang are getting the most parts

and sometimes i feel like seungri/daesung/TOP aren't getting enough

but they all equally contribute to the performances (dancing, etc)

as for "last farewell".. i wish seungri had the main vocals. he's more pop-y

eh, i guess i'm not used to taeyang's voice x___x. i really want to hear more of daesung too

Big Bang - 071128 Last Farewell Guerilla Concert [TY Fancam]

for a Guerilla concert don't you have to round all of your fans cuz i know shinhwa did one like long time ago.

also like surtin amount of fan have to show for the concert in order for u to sing or something like that right? why don't someone post information on that for people who have no clue what a Guerilla concert is maybe? if i got time i'll look that up? :D

go big bang!!!

this is kinda old but someone made a gif .. hmmmmm, i never got to watch this with subs

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_771463/2007...Untitled-11.gif

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_771463/2007..._Untitled-7.gif

o.o where was this from? looks interesting haha : D GD raising his eyebrow and then winking = <3.

yea...thanks for your imput

i wasnt really sure whether or not i was hearing things but i found the tune really familiar and then recognised it sounded alot like crazy dog

but i honestly dont know if this tune has any connection whatsoever to seotaiji & boys

i just thought it might've been a remix of 환상 속의 그대 cause i'm not all that familiar with taiji songs

maybe someone else can provide some more insight into the tune of 환상 속의 그대 that was sampled

(i tried googling but to no avail)

actually, i don't know if that specific tune from the link you provided is connected to seo taiji & boys, but i'm pretty sure it is. actually, yeah, 환상 속의 그대 probably WAS remixed by taiji himself because i HAVE heard another version of 환상 속의 그대. actually, way back in...i think 1999? YG Fam. had a performance and performed Seo Taiji & Boys songs and the 환상 속의 그대 version i heard from that performance was not the original one.

hey, wait (: actually, i just had an idea and i have no idea why i didn't think of it before. i know some people that are big on taiji and were fans longer than i was, so i'll go and ask and come back.

but i'm pretty sure that they sampled this version, not the original version of the song for crazy dog since crazy dog is more club-like and has more distinct beats ^^.

HAHAHAHAHAHH the caption for the first pic here says "huk! youngbae-kun is flying!" LOL....i guess he's that blur 0_0!

I've seen a few fancams but the one I uploaded on youtube is the best one (in terms of quality) ^^

A lot of other fancams are quite far from the stage, and instead of hearing Big Bang's voices, we hear the fans singing instead LOL.

Anyway, in this clip they sang 필승, one of my fave Seo Taiji songs! They pretty much rocked it! ^^

[CLIP] Big Bang - 20071128 Hongdae Guerilla Concert [GD FANCAM]

I just can't wait to watch this in HQ!

OMFG JUHJUH! Thank you SOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOOSO much for this link. 필승 is also one of my fave seo taiji & boys songs!<3 it's really good...but when i let my friends hear it they don't like it =___= (probably the high pitch of the voices in the song LOL) but yeah, it was really cool to see it! especially since they rapped pretty much the whole thing ;0<3.

Guest FreeSpongebob

Hey Everyone im uploading a fancam i found on Daum of the Seo Taiji Performance...THIS HAS TO BE LIKE THE BEST FANCAM I'VE EVER SEEN OF THEM. The person who recorded this close to them that you feel like ur there. MUST WATCH!!

edit* VEOH JUST MESSED UP MY VIDEO.. SO UPSET.. RE-uploading now

RE-EDIT* It happen twice..dont beleive it anyhow

here the NEW link its done now:Big Bang - Seo Taiji

Guest Jasmine<3

woww a guerella concert? does that mean it was like a random open concert for fans who are lucky enough to hear about it then and there??!? or waht haha

darn.. see.. too bad we arn't in korea =[.. oh well, i love bigbang ! ^^ thanks so much for those links and pictures! they performed a seotaji song? haha how sweet~ i'm sure tehy will perform more of those frm now on.. haha

and i just saw the yb and bible/english cards/redginsung thing again... tahts so cute ^^! and aww poor baby who is tired all the time from promoting/performing and practicing.. bigbang is dedicated and us fans should support them ! <3

thanks for the pics guys!

Archived