{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

I had to make a new post for these pictures cos my last post was too long -_-;; Mianhe~

BUT OMG HOT SEXY PICTURES ♥

1194324524hotissueds001vp4.jpg

1194324524hotissuetory0it3.jpg

1194324524hotissuedstorqq3.jpg

1194324524hotissuegd002vv7.jpg

1194324524hotissuegdds0mi1.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

credit: bestiz

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ OMG!! those pics are HOT HOT HOT!! :wub:

melodygreenleaf: thanks for that detailed interview!! :w00t: haha... g-d trying to clarifying his love for seungri. :rolleyes: and the last one with Infinity Challenge! *lol*

g-d looked sooo cute when doing the short mc-ing with T.O.P. :P

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang - Crazy Dog & Last Farewell Comeback on Music Core (2007-11-24) [cashewmania].avi [41.0MB]

Various Artists - Last 2 MC segment cuts on Music Core (2007-11-24) [cashewmania].avi [34.7MB]

Big Bang, Younha, Minwoo, JYP, Baek Ji Young, Shin Hye Sung, V.O.S, Wonder Girls

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Guest yamsang

OMG i love the music bank performance!!

i love their outfits and GD's cheesy smile!

i love you big bang!

BIG BANG IS ALWAYS A HOT ISSUE

BIG BANG IS ViP

the pictures are madd hot!!!

i love GD's one...

Thanks for sharing

LOL they changed Seungri really fast ! It's way better when it's spiked up.

They have interesting dance moves. Gotta admit that :)

Those new pictures are hot.

omg that second performance was love. i liked it better than the first one too!

OMO, GDTOP <3. they really should be MC's for music core lol.

hahahaha and i'm glad that seungri corrected his hair. it was cute, but i like his bangs today.

man, after watching their 2nd performance....you see how crazy this song is. it's sooo fast and them being the live singers that they are, wow. you can tell they were tired after it lol. but they did amazing. never disappointed with their performance. i did like TY's magic trick with his hat logo.

Guest mon5482

they remind me of old school Beastie Boys...yes definitely more 80s bboy style...so fun!

MELODY - thank you so much for translating...like jaja said...Welcome to the Panda Generation! You did an awesome job!!!

sookyong cute gif of maknae ^^

energywen - ur icons r cute, definitely make more more!!! the YB one is <3!

jaja thanks for those hot pics of the mangnaes...umm all i gotta say is DAESUNG & SEUNGRI definitely HOTNAEs!!!!

TEAM TOP <3

474831feec322filename071124_mc_01.jpg

47483201eb446filename071124_mc_02.jpg

47483203b3f9efilename071124_mc_03.jpg

47483205a0905filename071124_mc_04.jpg

474832097b342filename071124_mc_06.jpg

4748320b8f937filename071124_mc_07.jpg

4748320d83fecfilename071124_mc_08.jpg

1195915861_071124_mc_12.jpg

1195915861_071124_mc_09.jpg

1195915861_071124_mc_10.jpg

1195915861_071124_mc_11.jpg

credit on pic.

Guest MoiraElla

i liked the second perf better. because

1) seungri's hair look SO much better!

2) the perf was more better, in my opinion.

i loved the performance!!!!!!! they all looked so well! their style just gets better and better (:

gd looks sso cute in those hats!

cant wait until the whole MV of "last farewell" comes out!!!

KBS COMEBACK - YB FANCAM

awww, you could see youngbae do the heart sign SOOO clearly~ :wub:

(and not forgetting you can see seungri's hair clearly too! HAHAHA. i know you won't want to , josephineeee :lol:)

i think the fan was trying very hard to avoid the glowstick that kept waving in front of her. hahhaha.

e00542444747c2180282dii8.gif:wub:

greenciel@ybeffect

ohhhhh my, i love those HQ caps that you posted, monica!

MC TOP's expression in the last picture reminds me of chae moo shin. hehehe.

larger version of the first picture! i think photobucket resized it ><

82iwtxy.jpg

MC GD + MC TOP~ ♥ ♥

This GD@bestiz

:lol:energywen, i loooove those gifs that you posted!

your captions... SUPER ADORABLE! hahaha.

wahhhhhh!

[ BIG BANG 2ND MINI ALBUM - HOT ISSUE ]

CREDIT

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER - 양현석

PRODUCER - 양현석 / G-DRAGON / 용감한 형제

CO PRODUCER - BIGBANG

RECORDED BY - 오영택 / 이경준 / 김창겸 @ YG STUDIO

MIXED BY - YG(1) / YG&TALLY(6) / DOUG WILSON(3) / JASON ROBERT(2,4,5)

MASTERD BY - TOMCOYNE @ STERING SOUND, NYC

1. INTRO - HOT ISSUE

lyrics by G-DRAGON / composed by G-DRAGON / arranged by 용감한 형제

2. 바보

lyrics by G-DRAGON / composed by G-DRAGON / arranged by 용감한 형제

3. BUT I LOVE U

lyrics by G-DRAGON / composed by G-DRAGON & 에스쿠시(스토니스컹크) / arranged by 에스쿠시

sampling by RHU OF REDD HOLT UNLIMITED(1975, Paula)

4. I DON'T UNDERSTAND

lyrics by G-DRAGON / composed by 최필강 / arranged by 최필강

5. CRAZY DOG

lyrics by G-DRAGON / composed by G-DRAGON & 용감한 형제 & PERRY / arranged by 용감한 형제

sampling by 환상속의 그대 of TAIJI BOYS

6. 마지막 인사

lyrics by G-DRAGON / composed by G-DRAGON & 용감한 형제 / arranged by 용감한 형제

Credit: daum music

notice how many times jiyong's name was mentioned! omggg!

jiyong is really really really talented~ WOW >< jiyong, FIGHTING! ^^

someone completed 3D jiyong :lol:

i wonder how they manage to get the bun in 3D too.... hahahaha.

119592001952017800ny7.jpg

꽃지용@bestiz

hmmmm, i doubt i can ever complete it ><

Guest redevilica

Agh! i've been missing 24hrs of stalking this thread and ZOMG kfjgsafkljg CRAZY DOG PERF!!!

Gotta dl gotta dl gotta dl xD *prays my net wont go snail speed on me now*

wonny - thank you for translating the post! ^^

trusoul_ - i love it when they add hearts <3 to their siggy. I just noticed that SeungRi's siggy is Victory ^^

Let's start dancing to the tunes people xD omg dl finished *runs off to watch*

OMGGGGGGAHHHH!

CRAZY DOG yo~!!! I'm lovin' the dance *shake 'em boys* xD and the glow in the dark dots!

The colour of the day is BANG BANG xD

and thankgawd for SR's hair ^^

LOL iluxxx xD *re-watch the clip again* i didn't noticed YB's magic trick xD

ok other than spazzing xD thanks to mon5482 & melodygreenleafy for translations ^^ and everybody else for pics, gifs, etc <3~

Guest 1nn0xsmile

im behind again..

i was O_0 graps.. DaeSung's black hair is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

la.la.la keri... wahh DaeSung must hear my pray LOL

i was starting to like his hair but it's better, i like black ^^

SeungRi, XD he does remind me of Rain but kinda cutterrrr..

i love how GD anwers to the interview, this is one the the reason i love Kwon leader

their Perf. was crazyyy. ! BIg BAng You ROcK

Guest snailCOOKIE

no, don't compare them! haha, well they do look a like!

MAN, THEIR 2RD MINI ALBUM IS SO SMEXY.

mypictr_lastfm3.jpgmypictr_lastfm2.jpg

namnls-1.jpgnamnls.jpg

I can't get over how great they did in their "Last Farewell" performance! They never cease to amaze me and make my heart start and stop at the same time :sweatingbullets: I love how versatile they are and how they can pull off so many looks! Comparing their looks from MKFM and their recent performance, it was "From Men to Boys" LOL

Aisah, you frazzle me with your ‘shiny’ updates – I love it! =)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2268/205714...d1d8f7c69_o.gif

I LOVE his light bulb move LOL

You crack me up Vanessa! I don’t think anyone likes it at all. I don’t know if you read my comment about it, but I think you put it in a nicer way.

I just had to quote you Josephine, because of the hairstylist comment. What you said about placing a bowl on his head and SNAP!, it (hairstyle, not looks) reminded me of this character from a cartoon (Dexter’s Laboratory) named Mandark. That’s exactly what he did! HOTNAE fans/lovers, don't kill me for this... I just had to :vicx:

6ynukvm.jpg

Anyways, I was really bothered (I still am) when I saw his hair on the screen. At first, I thought it was a headband but when I replayed it, I was all "OH HELL TO THE NAHH!!!" I never thought he'd ever have a hairstyle failure since he doesn't do much to his hair hair except dye it. Like Jeri7yn told me, he probably wanted to do something different but man... I don't wanna wait till it grows back. I think we should all hold hands and start praying together that his hair grows back…like NOW!

I give HOTNAE props though, 'cause he owned up to it and performed well.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff68/so.../mini205nh9.jpg

I love how GD was captured here! So dramatic… *glassy-eyed* I’d love to do a photoshoot with them!!!

edit: I changed my avatar to show that I do love HOTNAE (that's why I gave him the name!) despite his little flaw.

G-Dragon's 7 Q&A

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Q1. I heard that you pay special attention to Seungri, but is it a one-sided love? Or does Seungri also show affection?

This is a problem that I have to make clear now and move on. It's not that I like Seungri, but that Seungri likes me. I like both Seungri and Daesung. I'm also a magnae [T/N: He's the youngest in his family], so when dongsengs appear, I'm amazed [by this new experience] and I want to bother them and take of them. This is the first time I had dongsengs, so I care for all of my dongsengs, [not just one].

Q7. If the members fell into the water, who would you save first?

Daesung. Daesung cannot swim.. I can swim a little.

HAHAHAHA~ "but that seungri likes me", daaamn boy~! confidence all up in yo face~! :lol: that was so cute, ESPECIALLY how he'd save daesung first. DAESUNG CAN'T SWIM~?! with a body like THAT~?! the new things we learn about big bang by the day... i love it~

SR: Once when I was leaving from practice, there was a nuna fan that slapped my butt. I was really surprised.

LOLOLOL WAS THAT YOU THINA? XD

ohhhhhhhh you caught me, that was most DEFINITELY me, in spirit ;) hahah~ i can't believe a noona fan slapped his butt, that is just HILARIOUS. i would love to see his reaction to that...

ok, i literally fell out of my chair when i scrolled down and saw this one. DIZNAMN MANGNAE, you're growing SO WELL... :w00t::wub: and that mysterious'ish pose, OWW~!

thanks for all the info, Q&A's, and pictures iVIPs~!!! ^0^ i love their new "last farewell" performances, the song grew onto me really quickly. they were so energized and it made me wanna dance in my chair hahah~ about seungri's short-lived it's-alive vampire hair, i think i'm the only one that thought he looked cute HAHAHA~ i mean, of course i'd rather have him in his normal look but like he says, it's nice to see a little change once in awhile (or in his case, a BIG change :lol:) he really looked like a vampire to me, a baby vampire. the straight blunt-as-hell short bangs did it for me, i laughed like there was no tomorrow~

Thanks a lot for the translations melodygreenleaf!!

I always love their answers <3

Poor Seungri got his butt slapped? I'd only do that in my mind xP

Aww Daesung can't swim kekeke

Those new pics are AS;KFJAF! Thanks juhjuh!!

Seungri's hair is styled in today's music core? GOOD! I can't

wait to watch it ^___^

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Thank you V.I.P's for all the updates :)

I saw all of you guys freaking out about Seungri's hair, and lol I was thinking, "Well.. I think if he spikes it up it should look fine." but I didn't wanna post spam :x but yeah see? He spiked it up XD So it's all good now eh? lol.

about seungri's short-lived it's-alive vampire hair, i think i'm the only one that thought he looked cute HAHAHA~
No, I actually thought it was pretty cute too.. something VERY new but ahaha I thought he looked adorable like a little kid ^_^

Gosh, I shouldn't have misses last night's performance :( Dammit, I can't believe they performed Crazy dog AND Last farewell (I'm in LOOOVEE with GD's solo and Last farewell *__* *dies*)

I need to go DL their music bank and last night's HQ keke~~

oh and thanks for the 2nd minialbum credits! DANG, GD wrote ALL the songs? @_@;; whoa <3 He composed like 5/6th of the songs LOL. <3333 Gosh GD is so freaking talented >_<;; *major spiritual glompage*

Some images :)

d0031942_47486e5c21858.jpg

Love his expression

P071110001_05164.jpg

P071110002_05022.jpg

Credits Popcornfor2 + BB-flow + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK ^^

I just finished reading the interview, thanks to 1tymforyourmind AND melody! ^_^

But yeah ahah about the Wondergirls part, looks like GD was the only one of one of them at least that was close to Wondergirls tsk tsk =P lol.

jiyong= it's sad but we'll try to have more concerts so that other fans can come and see. i hope you guys win next time on the war of buying the tickets haha(? wtf is he talking about)

Aww I hope Big Bang has more and more future concerts too! I better save up >< gah~

jiyong= seungri. i wanna be seungri and (i have no idea wtf he's talkign about (: sorry. )

How did I know? =_= lol. That's so cute but darn! I wish she knew what he said the rest! >_<

taeyang= i wanna be top and take off my clothes. he never takes his shirt off or anything. (uhh...)

LOLOL GO GO YB! I'd like to see it happen to.

youngbae. has the feel of a black person. i want to feel the groove. - -

LMAOOO daesung is so adorable XD

jiyong= when daesung does his jokes, when seungri all of the sudden over reacts because he sees a fan. youngbae overreacts when he sees a fan sometimes. haha that's so cute. Yeah looks like when Daesung does his jokes GD is just like @_@;; lol

daesung= myself when my jokes has no response. haha. once there were fans in the brodcasting station and seungri was overreacting. he jumped over a sign and fell and the security guy asked him " who the hell are you?!" LOLOLOL! that's soo cuteee!! *dies* haha.

taeyang= when jiyong pulls pranks anywhere. when its just us its okay but sometimes there are situtations when i wish he didnt pull pranks It's understandable lol, GD can be a pain with pranks @_@ he's such a punk, he's so good with them rofl.

There usually isn't anything. If there's a situation like [having to wear the leggings], I do it because I want to. It's something I have to do anyways. But then, I like catching people's attention and I also do it for the team.
Aww he's such a sweetheart.

I do a lot of reviewing. Even though I practice dancing a lot, I think a lot about jestures and facial expressions on stage before I sleep. I think a lot. I worry a lot about how my facial expressions should be like when I'm singing my part during a performance. I end up thinking a lot about these things.
Aww don't think too much Seungri, <3 You'd do good either way, you can always think about it once you wake up or something ><

This is a problem that I have to make clear now and move on. It's not that I like Seungri, but that Seungri likes me. I like both Seungri and Daesung. I'm also a magnae [T/N: He's the youngest in his family], so when dongsengs appear, I'm amazed [by this new experience] and I want to bother them and take of them. This is the first time I had dongsengs, so I care for all of my dongsengs, [not just one].
lol, He sounds all serious XD But his answer was really cute, <3

My surroundings have to be clean, I have to be alone.. The lighting has to be a little dark.. When I'm composing in the morning, I can't compose well when it gets too bright. So I end up composing more during the night.
No wonder why he's lost so much weight and doesn't have enough sleep, >< I mean it's good for him that that way he can compose music and do whatever he wants but man, just worried about his health and also the rest of the members.

No. So I'm a little disappointed.. I would like it if someone did hit on me..^^;;
LMAOOO~ too bad I'm not another artist =P jk jk

I don't show an image of an entertainer but of myself. I just adjust by age. When they are hyungs and nunas, I'm respectful, if they are friends, I'm comfortable with them.
das' right, that's one of the things I LOVE about him, always being himself no matter what.

Q7. If the members fell into the water, who would you save first?

Daesung. Daesung cannot swim.. I can swim a little..

AWWW :tears: that is so cute, <3 I can't swim either TT^TT;;; wow GD can swim a little, he looks somewhat a good swimmer lol

ugh I have to read the rest later, stupid bro bugging me -__-;;

Guest xXsmilesXx

Thanks 1tymforyourmind && melody for translating the interview..

Q12. If you can change into another member for a day who would it be? why! (thirtysixpointfivedegrees)

taeyang= top. i want to talk with his voice and rap with his really deep voice.

seungri= daesung. i want to sing with his voice.

jiyong= seungri. i wanna be seungri and (i have no idea wtf he's talkign about (: sorry. )

daesung= youngbae. has the feel of a black person. i want to feel the groove. - -

top= daesung. daesung doesn't eat unhealthy food for his body, i want to eat everything in this body. (HAHAHA so evil)

taeyang= i wanna be top and take off my clothes. he never takes his shirt off or anything. (uhh...)

Lol omg Daesung your too funnie..cause i wanna feel the groove..hehe..

TaeYang..haha das right..i wanna see TOP too..Lamo no one wants to be GD..

Q6. Have you ever had a strange experience with a nuna-fan?

Once when I was leaving from practice, there was a nuna fan that slapped my butt.

^omg how dare she..rofl...

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/g...486e5c21858.jpg

I love the little Green..White..Black ball thingie on his Yellow cap..

Guest smiless

Thanks for all the pics and links everyone! Gosh. The boys are looking SEXY in their new pics.

I'm loving all their performances to "Last Farewell." I'm totally addicted to that song now. It just makes me wanna dance. LOL. Thank god Seungri went back to his old hairstyle. I wasn't really feelin it in the comeback performance.

iluxxx: Wow. I totally didn't even noticed Taeyang's magic trick. Howw tiiight. LOL.

melody: Thanks for all of the translations. You're amazing.

I thought it was super cute how GD felt about having dongsengs. LOL. Awww. And how thoughtful of him when asked who he would save. I would've never guessed it would be Daesung. You'd think because of him having muscles and all.. LOL. I can't believe a nuna fan smacked Seungri's booty. Ahaha. I agree with Taeyang. He should totally be TOP for a day and strip off his shirt for all of us to see. I'm sure that'd be a nice sight. LOL jp

Guest *butter_kisses*

waaaai~ i just watched big bang on mbc music core...hehehe.. ~ i got to admit that this performance was bette than their comeback one..hahahaha.. coz the choreography looks more organised and stuff..and like theyr not just clumped all togehter in one space..got what i mean??? and SEUNG RI'S fringe was gel-ed up!!! ahahahaaah..i guess the hairstylist sort of regretter what he/she has done..or mebbe seung ri has redeemed himself in the stylist's eyes! lol..and this time..its GD wearing neon-coloured trousers!!!! w00h00.. ~ dae dae's wearing a scarf too! soo cute..feels weird not seeing GD wit the scarf..after all the LIE times..lol..

Archived