{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

i can't wait till other ivips says something about the album.

but for the meantime. to all the newbies. i may not be a MOD here..but i just wanna remind you..that ONE LINE REPLY IS COUNTED/CONSIDERED AS A SPAM. i don't want this thread to be closed by the MOD, so please, don't spam.

x__nga i kinda agree with you.

but anyways, i love the style GD did on this album. they used to make silent music before especially on their previous albums. i always loved listening to their songs. this album is much like the ALWAYS album, with much upbeat tone on it.

machiskyblade im sorry if i may have hurt your feelings after reading this reply, but you are merely posting the romanizations of the songs, there's a LYRICS forums on soompi. you ,may post it in there. other than that, i have nothing else to say.

yeah thanks.

im sorry guys..

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest machiskyblade

machiskyblade im sorry if i may have hurt your feelings after reading this reply, but you are merely posting the romanizations of the songs, there's a LYRICS forums on soompi. you ,may post it in there. other than that, i have nothing else to say.

yeah thanks.

oh im so sorry.. ill edit it out... i can link it though right?

wow, their new mini-album is HOT. i couldn't resist the temptation and DL it as i wait for my actual copy to come in the mail. i really like majimak insa. very upbeat and fresh. and GD's solo? omgah, love it. i love the jazzy old school hip hop feel it has to it. it kind of reminds of some of outkast's beats/style. LOVE IT. GD is a genius. so proud of him after finally hearing the final product.

so i'm assuming the mini-album comes with all those goodies that were posted? oooh i can't wait. the new pics of them are too hot.

even the MV preview looks smexy. LDG and Big Bang.....wonderful.

Guest thereesaaa

i can't wait to buy my copy of the second mini album,

i absolutely lovee the new songs!

& i'm very proud of them [also for already topping the charts]

x_nga - I kinda agree with you too!

I kinda miss the whole gangster feeling. I think that if you're going to be a new star you should start off with being gangster, because that totally caught me with Big Bang.

But its kind of understandable that they're doing different things because I remember GD saying that they're trying to find their real roots in music. Or something like that.

Anyways, let's partyyyy!! B to the I to G (BANG BANG)!

Hahah ^^ I like that, it's really catchy. :lol:

You guys are so amazing!

Thank you melodygreenleaf and delici0usbh for the

translations! The songs are LOVE!

x__nga, I kind of agree with you. The feeling isn't really there.

Like in Last Farewell, the beat doesn't really do justice to the lyrics.

I like their new style and all, it's very happy and upbeat,

but their old stuff was great too. I hope they

eventually go back to hip-hop and R&B. But I think they're just exploring

different types of music right now. (I hope they don't do trot!!) I wonder

how the other minialbums will sound. I'm not complaining though!

The packaging of the minialbum looks niiiice! I hope I get it ^_^

The album "Hot Issue" sounds like the first mini-album they did a bit.

But I think I enjoyed Lies alot more than this song in the album.

Or maybe it will just flow on me. I have no clue.

But my favorite in the mini-album is the last track which I believe

is the song they shall peform? Im not to sure.

Sorry, dont know because I hardly come in here >_<

Guest akfgtenshi

omfg! i'm already addicted to Last Farewell! o.o"

the new mini-album is great!

*_*

i seriously need to find a ways to go out today i buy it...

;_____;

i wonder if there is a poster for it just like the Always mini-album had...

._.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

"but i love you" is my favourite from Hot Issue

GD's voice is developing so well because you know, how before he was like "blah i cant sing"

thank you i-vip's for all the updates!

Guest helloimbarney

is big bangs comeback stage tomorrow?

i cant wait for them to perform Last Farewell

but i hope they would perform Fool

Last Farewell, Fool, and But i Love You

are my favorite from the track.

[edit] wowwww i owned a page for once.

:w00t:

Guest xXsmilesXx

Translation to Track 1 Intro - Hot Issue

^Wow thanks..I love the translation of the intro.

http://i12.tinypic.com/6yupvko.jpg

^OMG..WOWWERs..x___x..this picture is killing me..*falls off chair..

WOW Big Bang has already TOP the chart thats is G.R.E.A.T..so proud of them

&& GD is just amazing..can't believe he wrote 5/6 songs..btw which songs did he write

i know he wrote "But I love You" for sure and the intro...

x__nga i kinda argee with you too..i don't really like the techno/trance beat..

but the mini album is great can't wait to get my GD figure...

Guest trangtwo

OMIGOSH O_O

Gahh I missed so much. Thanks all you lovely VIP's for all the updates! OMG the pics are so hot. And I'm lovin' the preview of Last Farewell! They're looking hella fly in the club. It fits so well with the song. Daang the hook was stuck in my head like the whole day. Seriously GD has a talent for composing catchy songs. I don't like techno at all but miraculously, I'm feeling the song =p...I wish they'd play the song at some party or club so I could just go crazy to it lol.

Crazy Dog - Tae Yang sounds sexy in the very beginning! And just omg, Gd sounds hot, and Top sounds hot. Too bad I couldn't hear too much of Seung Ri. Loved Dae Sung's voice in the second hook. The song is like a funky version of techno, to me anyway lol. Like there's a little more hip hop flavor to it. (Loved the random "Everybody dance now." That scared me lol).

I Don't Understand - I hella love this song. It just amazes me how sexy their voices have gotten. They all sound so grown and sexy in this minialbum. Gahh love the beat. And Seung Ri sounds SO grown and hot and sweet. Then Dae Sung's deep and sexy voice. Then, my favorite verse, Tae Yang's =O...He sounded so great. Brought the soul like always.

Fool - I wasn't feeling like the first 15 seconds. I'm loving the beat. Sounds kinda old school. And I like the first half of the hook, where Seung Ri's voice is all high, but then the second half sounded kinda weird.

But I Love U - I dunno, I'm just not really feeling the song. I think the hook is nice, but the song's just not doing anything for me.

The style is definitely different here, but I love 'em for it. They're young artists, and are allowed to experiment and try new things. I mean, our boys are great because they're not predictable, ya know? Of course I miss their old hip hop and R&B stuff, but like GD said, I think it's best for them to find their own true style [of music].

And OMO they're already topping charts!! Dayumm. I'm super excited about that. Thanks guys for the news on that.

I don't think this has been posted. My memory sucks:

Big Bang Mnet Wide News 071122

It's a short interview with them looking fly in the red jackets ;D

(And Tae Yang's collar does make him look like a vampire...but I wouldn't mind if he bit my neck...lol)

Guest sookyung

songs from 2nd minialbum is starting to grow on me.. ^^ i'm in the LAST FAREWELL MANIA now..

thankies to trangtwo for the clip.. the boys look really FLY indeed.. ^^ and thankies fellow VIPs for the translation of the songs.. ^^

hope these havent been posted..

200711231245083770.jpg

200711231030086360.jpg

c:tagged

Guest kewlnbubbly

songs from 2nd minialbum is starting to grow on me.. ^^ i'm in the LAST FAREWELL MANIA now..

thankies to trangtwo for the clip.. the boys look really FLY indeed.. ^^ and thankies fellow VIPs for the translation of the songs.. ^^

hope these havent been posted..

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff68/so...31245083770.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff68/so...31030086360.jpg

c:tagged

i love how they mature over the course of one year...thanks for the pics...still can't get over the mini album...wouldn't want to get over it :D

OMG!!! i love the packaging if the album. lots of pics!

i just dled some of the songs coz i can't do it all at once.

i love GD's solo. but i love you!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND- love the song so much. it's kinda sad song, omo~ daesung's voice is so perfect for the song.

I so agree with you~!!!!!! Daesung's voice is just sooo good to listen to in this song =]

I've seen the "Last Farewell" Preview on YouTube...blurry but seeable...and it's very party-like~

Something you can easily dance to. I was expecting this song to have a slow and sad feel because of the title...guess I was wrong :rolleyes:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

is big bangs comeback stage tomorrow?

i cant wait for them to perform Last Farewell

I uh think it's today at 1AM but for Californians.

I don't know about other places, but I don't think I'm going to be able to watch it :(:tears: tvsbox's KBS channels never work for me and on tvants they only have thi kbs world chinese channel, and then I joined the Official KBS site but then I have a problem logging in, ugh this is soo freaking annoying and frustrating and I'm DYING to watch their comeback LIVE TT_TT GRRRR. this Thanksgiving sucks.

But anyways, thanks redevilica for the big bang pics, they look FINE + FLY <3333333

lol I'm trying to just ignore all the comments about the songs, +_+ this IS hard >_<;;;; Hope the 2nd minialbum gets to me soon @_@''

nevermind, GOT IT! ;DDD I kinda had to dl the thing to have it work D: but whatever, as long as it works keke~ I'm excited *__*

Guest hiimjunebug

^AH i want to watch the comeback performance from Cali too! i'm hoping i'll be able to get the live feed online...

♬ COMEBACK STAGE

* He Is Back! 모두가 기다려온 그의 6년만의 무대! 상상을 초월한 무대와 퍼포먼스

를 선보일 박진영의 Comeback Stage! 원더걸스 유빈의 깜짝 출연도 놓치지 마세

요!

- 박진영『니가 사는 그 집+Kiss』

* 거짓말에 이어 또 한 번 가요계를 뒤흔들 그들의 새로운 앨범이 공개됩니다!

모두를 흥분시킬 강렬한 비트와 리듬의 새 노래! 기대해 주세요!

- 빅뱅『Crazy Dog+마지막 인사』

Cred: Bestiz

FROM BESTIZ about Big Bang's Perf on Music Core:

rough translation is...

"Introducing their new album following Lie (거짓말) that'll shake up the music world!

Their new song with strong beats and rhythms that'll excite everyone! Look forward to it!

- Big Bang [CRAZY DOG + LAST FAREWELL]"

AHHH YAYY their comeback stage is gonna be one HOT ISSUE. :w00t:

Archived