{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest v i t a ✖ d o l c e

I wanna see brain battle but so sad its not out yet,

hey did u guys know that top's teal hat is now on sale?

this one

70kxna.jpg

I think its cute so i would get it.

is it just me or did Big Bang turn into a brand now? it seems like everything the guys have worn are being sold somewhere in asia. even GD's Lie scarf are sold here in the states now.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hazo<3

Omgosh that's really sweet honestly! I wonder if the girlfriend he's talking about is the girl where he took a bunch of pictures with! The one's that are online and what nott. It probably is because I think she's the only girlfriend he's ever had. His first kiss was in 9th grade right? This is probably the same girl since 3 years is a very long time.

sr1.jpg

sr2.jpg

And last but not leasttt!

sr4.jpg

This girl was super lucky and wow was she pretty! I wonder how she's holding up knowing she let go of THE seung ri :lol:

aww 3 years is kind of long.. i feel for him. They must be missing each other alot!

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Big Bang TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age"

For SeungRi who answered one of the relationship questions posed to him said, "I had been seeing my girlfriend for 3 years and we agreed to respect each other and separated before Big Bang debut."

SeungRi also delivered a message on the show to his ex girlfriend, "Thank you for having giving me the chance to learn to be mature. I am grateful if you cheer for me in your heart when you see me being hardworking."

credit: www.sookyung.multiply.com

Haha woaah, Top. infinity. Hahaha xD. love is what really matters is it not? :]

Aww. poor seung ri. :l

I feel really bad for both of them when he puts it that way. D;

But its nice that they both respect each other ^^

&& WOAH LV BAG. o-o

;-;!!!

I think what happened between Seungri and his ex is like a movie.

"Babe, I want to be a supa star." "If it's your dream, I won't let our

relationship get in the way." [insert dramatic scene and music here]

LMAO. THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING. Hahhaha xD Coincidentally. :ph34r:

& with Seung Ri 'copying' GD clothes haha i think its adorable

At first i actually thought he was JiYong! xD

I was like

'AAHH HE'S WEARING A BEANIEE<333!' :rolleyes: I love beanies o-o

& Beanies+SeungRi=Absolute<3. :D

--edit

WOAAH! I topped a page. :] HAHAHAHA. :ph34r:

Guest ging1215

Hey Everyone!!!! I posted a question not too long ago, but no one answered. :unsure: So I'm asking again, does anyone know if Big Bang will be in Tokyo during July-August? or have at least a concert? PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

Guest KTZ811

HAZO: PLEASE DON'T QUOTE PICTURES! READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE> :wacko:

from what i know, he closed down his cyworld/it's super private now

this summer, GD's going to release a mini solo album like taeyang's and next spring, he'll release a full album

hope that helps

i can't wait for the big bang comeback. as much as i'm proud of the boys solo efforts, i've been big bang deprived for months (and it feels like forever)

next month is going to be the release of a FULL album right??

wahh 28 days till august~~

oh and when are the MTV asia awards so we can finally know the winner?

Wait whaat?! GD is releasing a mini solo album and later a FULL album?! :blink: I'm so confused now. He might as well release a full solo album! lol

Guest stardaisy212

I wanna see brain battle but so sad its not out yet,

hey did u guys know that top's teal hat is now on sale?

this one

http://i25.tinypic.com/70kxna.jpg

I think its cute so i would get it.

is it just me or did Big Bang turn into a brand now? it seems like everything the guys have worn are being sold somewhere in asia. even GD's Lie scarf are sold here in the states now.

u can buy it here

http://star-thots.appee.com/product.php?prodid=569

yea bb is turning into more of fashion idols to ppl which is cool i guess

Hey Everyone!!!! I posted a question not too long ago, but no one answered. :unsure: So I'm asking again, does anyone know if Big Bang will be in Tokyo during July-August? or have at least a concert? PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

i doubt they will have a concert with all the solo activities going on but u should check later on cuz there is no concert

now but never know

Guest gd_is_great

dah ex of seungri iz unbelievable wowwww she iz willing 2 give up her luv on seungri 2 support him bc a singer really touching ye????? oh ye i heard dah if ur voting without an account, it wunt be counted rite????? plzzzz tell me dah im wrong cuz i was voting with diz link voting

if anyone gonna vote, it's important to know u have to have an account otherwise ur vote won't count :( it said that ur vote is submitted and u can vote in 10 minutes again, but ur vote actually counts as a 'supporting vote' so u have to register...please pass this info thanks :) <<< i seen it while searching on youtube the user name of diz person on youtube iz happyketchup12

plzzzzz answer mah westions

Guest mon5482

Hey Everyone!!!! I posted a question not too long ago, but no one answered. So I'm asking again, does anyone know if Big Bang will be in Tokyo during July-August? or have at least a concert? PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

So far there's nothing in their schedule indicates that they will be in Tokyo in July & August, just keep checking their schedule (available at YGBB.NET) to see if there are any changes.

TOP D.I.S.C.O. GIF SPAM!!!

I COULDN'T HELP IT...I JUST HAD TO MAKE ALL THESE GIFs

i hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them...tho UHJ made me jealous at some parts XDDD

:wub: :wub: :wub:

TOPdisco04.gifTOPdisco07.gifTOPdisco12.gif

TOPdisco03.gifTOPdisco05.gifTOPdisco06.gif

TOPdisco16.gifTOPdisco02.gifTOPdisco13.gif

TOPdisco08.gifTOPdisco11.gifTOPdisco17.gif

TOPdisco01.gifTOPdisco10.gif

TOPdisco09.gifTOPdisco14.gifTOPdisco15.gif

credit: iMonTOP

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!

Guest xocutiex07

OMGsh. Sooooooooo friggen excited for Brain Battle... I had been running out of variety shows of BB to watch.. Seriously, I have watched radio shows, interviews, stages so many times.. It's good that they're going on some variety shows... But I don't want them to go on too many though. I have no doubt that YG will do what's best for BB.

Concerning SR's ex... The story made me said... Awwww. I understand why they broke up, but they shouldn't have! Three years is a long time.

I mean it's rumored that GD has a gf, so BB's activities don't really get in the way and it doesn't seem like YG is as strict as other entertainment companies. I hate talking about rumors, but anyone hear about YB having a girl friend before, and that the whole innocent boy was a concept that was made by GD? I saw a screen cap of the comments he left on his supposed ex's cyworld. She's Joanne... she used to be a singer.. She's friends with Ha Neul, who used to be a singer. She's YB's cousin. Eh. I'll be so disappointed if it's true. Sure he can have 30240329 exes, but that would be mean that they lied... I've just read a lot of bad stuff about BB last night on daum. Makes me kinda sad

:(

Guest tutistyle babe

Concerning SR's ex... The story made me said... Awwww. I understand why they broke up, but they shouldn't have! Three years is a long time.

I mean it's rumored that GD has a gf, so BB's activities don't really get in the way and it doesn't seem like YG is as strict as other entertainment companies. I hate talking about rumors, but anyone hear about YB having a girl friend before, and that the whole innocent boy was a concept that was made by GD? I saw a screen cap of the comments he left on his supposed ex's cyworld. She's Joanne... she used to be a singer.. She's friends with Ha Neul, who used to be a singer. She's YB's cousin. Eh. I'll be so disappointed if it's true. Sure he can have 30240329 exes, but that would be mean that they lied... I've just read a lot of bad stuff about BB last night on daum. Makes me kinda sad

:(

Nahhh I don't care much about this T^T...Rumours, whatever :sweatingbullets:

I think they didn't lie...YB's really shy, that can be seen clearly...He even didn't dare to touch

Sunye

's waist during their Wonder Bang's rehearsal...In the documentary, if you watched it before, you can see him look like a rabbit among the female dancers :lol:...And I remembered seeing a pic from when he was a little child, with two girls sitting side by side and touching him :ph34r::ph34r: (

private part

:ph34r: )...So that's why he's scared of girls :ph34r:

However I'll always be with him :)...

--------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMaERwCC084

In the encore, you can see many VIPz crying/sobbing :sweatingbullets: ...I wonder if Big Bang win the MAA, how many liters of tears will be shed :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

THE DISTANCE BETWEEN 1ST AND 2ND IS INCREASING, NOT DECREASING LIKE YESTERDAY MORNING:wacko::wacko: ...and what makes me sadder is this thread being slow again :ph34r::ph34r:

ANY VIPZ WHO LOVE BIG BANG AND WANT BIG BANG TO WIN...PM ME PLEASE...

Guest chelly<3Top

I had a big smile on my face when I read that TOP didn't care about his girlfriends age.

So count me in ...:chau:....

Choi seung hyun here I come!!!!

Loving TOPie in DISCO.So smexxi.

Why must you be so hot TOP?

Guest ...:chau:...

i want to go there now :w00t: [ if i can]

mon: you owe me a hospital bill, those GIFS you just made me faint :excl: Thks!

thuy: thay chua, 0 de toi tim link cho :lol:

1215120118_troop_gguremi.jpg

HIS pants

trooper_147.jpg

Credit: http://www.troop.co.kr/

YOu guys can find BIg Bang shoes and clothes here..But the price.... :w00t::w00t: And also, one of YG's man is the model there too. He took pic with GD, which was posted on soompi a few days ago. he's quite handsome. Check the site yourself!!! :D I love the background music :rolleyes:

Look who's here:

P4121486.jpg

Credit: http://www.troop.co.kr/

gd2_blossomaram.jpggd1_blossomaram.jpg

Credit: naver

C6F7B8CBBAAFC8AF_C1A6B8F1_BEF8C0BD_.jpg

Credit:애봉

JEM, leslie, tam: miss you guys

EDIT: The handsomeguy and GD

2008-04-14023b243b39_olive121.jpg2008-04-14023b223b37_olive121.jpg

Credit: olive

Guest ` ilytoo;

^ lmao i so agree with you, i wish he can eat a bunch of food like BURGERS. haha

GD having a girlfriend.. no way.. that can't be true O_O.

O_O and taeyang.. that would be a really big wrong thing if they were to lie to us. i mean think bout how bad the fans would react and YG handling all of this bashing and crazy ness.

does anyone know when gd's album is expected to come out? like the season atleast :rolleyes:

Guest ;deuce

MY NAME'S JOANNE.

LOL.

That made me happy.

In some way.

But I think I know who Joanne you're talking about... Dx

But like whatever @ le rumors. I don't know. x'D

Thanks for sharing those pictures of Jiyong and his pretty friend.

Keke, I've seen them before but it never hurts to see them again. x"D

The pictures with the business suit people I've never seen though.

It's funny to see Big Bang all *POSEPOSEPOSE*

while the business people are all *seriousseriousserious*

x'DDDD

@stardaisy212: Their bodyguards?

How'd you find that out?

No wonder they're just like blah around them. x'D

Thanks for sharing.

They're so cute. x'D

Guest stardaisy212

I'm loving GD's friend's style. Especially the outfit in the 2nd pic. WHo is he anyways? Just a friend?

Of course GD looks good in his outfit too :P

he is one of the background dancers for them

More Seoul Concert Pics

1215148456__238.jpg

1215148456__239.jpg

1215148456__240.jpg

1215148456__241.jpg

*Bae Bae look so silly in the 1st pic. What he trying to do look strong? LOLS I totally see GDYB love here cuz i see that they both have the same pose almost lols Dae Dae and his "Look At Me Gwisoon" dance move. SR and Top has like the same pose in the pics. The men in the suits that they are posing for are their bodyguards

BONUS

1215148456_3.jpg

*heheheh he looks so cuteee

Credits to 구름바람 @ BBVIPZ

Guest the7REAL.

I'm loving GD's friend's style. Especially the outfit in the 2nd pic. WHo is he anyways? Just a friend?

Of course GD looks good in his outfit too :P

^He is Cho Sung Min, one of GD's friends and a YG dancer in the dance crew Hi-Tech.

I do love his style also! He and some other dancers have an online clothing store also.

Big Bang have worn some of their stuff~ It is www.troop.co.kr if you want to see the site. 8D

..I really like that big white backpack GD has..I see it a lot in Korean clothing sites..but I guess

I'll have to wait till that style hits here so I can buy it..lol. ;-;

Archived