{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest cathyy_

^ WAHHH SO CUTE!

i want them too.

guys can i have the fun fun radio segment with bigbang in it

the 010708 one with english subtitles?

thanks. ><

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest super_joyce

um I wanted to make my 2000th post here :D

TAM!!! goshers those gifs are uber awesomeeee! I especially love the 'vita dolce' one heheh

which I've been writing all over my notebook in class today lolss

thanks leslie for all the quick updates ^^

wow, I have a lot to say for like practically everything you just posted.

ooh the picture with GD and seungri looks so cuteeee ><

G-ri ..

and omg that picture of TOP is just simply dazzling. he is soooooo goodlooking and I wna

touch his hair, it's so soft

so it's true he's being admitted huh? well wish him the best for both his career and education d^^b

*gasp* ohhh tell me it's not true TT^TT

i'm just gna be hypocritical and just ignore those rumors spreading around .. it'll just cause more stir

and it looked like around the time he had that silly bun ..

when I first saw that picture .. *pupils widen* .. I feel so jealous haha

and thank kyuuuu stardaisy212 for that video link

omg they're so cute when they spoke in jpn haha .. the way they pronounced it was kinda funny

and heehee daesung asking taeyang just to make sure he said it correctly

DS and SR are so hyperrr ^-^

and cheyaa you're right .. their hoodies look like legos or something .. but it reminds me of tetris

the way seungri looked so CLOSELY at the card and trying his best to say it was so damn funny XDDDD

the cover of the GREAT DVD I think

I saw an article about it but it's in krn so yeahh .. dno much about it

6031053.jpg

it's soooooooooooo cute!!!kawai~~~~~

i want them~~

I haven't been here in a LONG time. Hello everyone! :D

I come bearing good news! The Great CD is out for preorder on dvdheaven now!

6031052ox7.jpg

Big Bang - 2008 Big Bang 2nd Live Album : The Great

CD 1

01 . Crazy Dog+환상 속의 그대

02 . 흔들어

03 . Wild Wild West

04 . 웃어본다 (대성 Solo)

05 . 다음날 (승리 Solo)

06 . Ma Girl (태양 Solo)

07 . la la la

08 . 바보

09 . This love

10 . 거짓말

11 . 아무렇지 않은 척 (TOP Solo)

12 . 눈물뿐인 바보

13 . BUT I LOVE U (GD Solo)

14 . 마지막 인사

15 . ALWAYS (앵콜)

16 . 거짓말 (앵콜)

BIGBANG - 2008 2ND LIVE ALBUM [THE GREAT]

Sales Price : USD $8.824

Release : 2008-02-29 / Pre-Order

Shipping : Usually ships in 1 to 3 days

Pre-order: http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail.php?idx=22805

BIGBANG - 2008 2ND LIVE ALBUM [THE GREAT] + Poster

Sales Price : USD $25.285

Pre-order: http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail.php?idx=22806

Credit: yes24, popcornfor2, yg_bigbang

Guest ★KIKO

^ Woa it's up for pre-ordering! I'm probably waiting until YesAsia gets it though :)

The B-school set is SO CUTE! I still need to order it. GAHH MONEY. The stickers are adorable :wub: Big Bang cartoons are hilarious XD

Top is looking so awesome on the ceremony pictures! Gahh the people attending it are so lucky! :lol:

http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/46416/200...97721294_rs.jpg

^ I totally squeed over that one XD <3

Thanks for sharing the pics y'all!

EDIT WOOO I haven't topped a page in a while XD I'll share two new pictures of GD! These are really hot!

vp9qty.jpg

fo3slu.jpg

I'm still curious about what shoot this is. I spot D&G in the text :o

(credits; 레아)

Guest momo_love_siwon

I'm still curious about what shoot this is. I spot D&G in the text :o

(credits; 레아)

its for Marie Claire Korea March Issue 2008. They are undeniable hot in here.. They looked good in anything, whether its posh/punk/street looks/ skool looks..they still look good no matter what :)

Guest mon5482

wow i had to backtrack several pages to catch up in here.

thanks to everyone who shared pics.links.gifs.info.etc...lovin ya for the bigbang goodies.

i havent watched any of their recent appearances =/ (horrible i know) but the gifs from starking already had me laughing :D

someone mentioned the brand name of the hoodies BB wore in japan, u know those bright geometric shapes one...pa:nuu, i recently found that out also, and actually if you check out the site you can see where BB got their recent style influence from...its also where the whole sun'blinds'glasses are from and the bright 80's colorful sunglasses jiyong always wear are from...the brand is quite rare, still not out in the market, im very impressed with BB stylist noonas for acquiring such awesome items...they probably found these somewhere in Harajuku or in one of those fashion fair thingamajiggers.

thanks melody for clearing up the whole TOP going to college thing...at first i was like OMG if TOP is going to attend college now, then he's REALLY gonna be juggling a really hectic schedule....i mean do they know there are only 24 hours in a day and not 392847304703274 hours...he's the one who's got a lot more activities and within the past few months hes lost so much weight, i mean he still look fione but i prefer him a lot more when he has a rounder face, same goes with GD...after watching that YG's NEXT TOP IDOLS parody which was WIN btw, so freakin hilarious, anyways i realized just how MUCH weight GD has lost. =/

I haven't been here in a LONG time. Hello everyone! :D

I come bearing good news! The Great CD is out for preorder on dvdheaven now!

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5186/6031052ox7.jpg

Big Bang - 2008 Big Bang 2nd Live Album : The Great

CD 1

01 . Crazy Dog+환상 속의 그대

02 . 흔들어

03 . Wild Wild West

04 . 웃어본다 (대성 Solo)

05 . 다음날 (승리 Solo)

06 . Ma Girl (태양 Solo)

07 . la la la

08 . 바보

09 . This love

10 . 거짓말

11 . 아무렇지 않은 척 (TOP Solo)

12 . 눈물뿐인 바보

13 . BUT I LOVE U (GD Solo)

14 . 마지막 인사

15 . ALWAYS (앵콜)

16 . 거짓말 (앵콜)

BIGBANG - 2008 2ND LIVE ALBUM [THE GREAT]

Sales Price : USD $8.824

Pre-order: http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail.php?idx=22805

BIGBANG - 2008 2ND LIVE ALBUM [THE GREAT] + Poster

Sales Price : USD $25.285

Pre-order: http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail.php?idx=22806

Credit: yes24, popcornfor2, yg_bigbang

thanks jaja! good to see you back here btw.

hmm...im a lil disappointed that they dont have "I Dont Understand", "Oh Ma Baby" or the Intro Medleys which means its probably not going to be in the DVD... and i was looking forward to seeing that Intro Medley again T____T

i just hope they show more of the other stuff in the DVD, like the parodies and the skits, the animal costumes where they sang a lil bit of Dirty Cash, and i hope they add in 1TYMs suprise guest appearance, and REDROC's performance, coz when TOP comes out during that performance, it was sooo spazzworthy!

im still very excited coz its going to have Seungri playing the piano for Daesung's song and his song, i hope they add in Daesung playing the drums. and ohmahgahd Ma Girl (TEAM YB get ready for a stripped & wet YB @_@), But I love You (Team GD, i swear he'll make you love him moremore, coz i did), and TOP's solo is like 'OHMAHGAAD' if u remember my fancam u know what i mean haha. 바보 (has the cutest dance & hot outfits), This Love (all the boys come out) and im wondering which version of 눈물뿐인 바보 they're going to use, coz it was different for all 3 days of the concert (one was with all of them sitting on stools, the next day was with SunDae only, and 3rd day it was all of them but all over the stage)...ok im getting super excited for the DVD...damn it better come out soon! >.<

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT I-VIPS JOIN BBVIPZ.com. Its a really awesome community where IVIPs can have the chance to meet and interact with Korean VIPs. They're quite friendly over there, so far its been really cool to discuss certain issues at the Overseas section. once you join and level up (which isnt too hard to do) I-VIPs are encouraged to post comments and questions. I know most of the threads are in korean but the goodies thats in there are super awesome and they have quite a few stuff that are not allowed to be posted elsewhere aside from BBVIPZ. I'd like to mention also that they've recently asked for anyone who wishes to re-post data (pics/videos/links etc...) from BBVIPZ to please credit sources properly. and since i knw a lot of us have been posting what we see from there, and tho we do credit them with "credit: bbvipz", lets all please respect their wishes to credit sources in the way they want us to, please follow the link for proper way to credit BBVIPZ sources: {BBVIPZ} How To Credit Sources

if you have any questions please ask...u can always PM me

ok thats it for now, nothing much to share for now, and sorry for the long post lol *shutting up now*

Seriously, Tae Yang's japanese is to dieeee for ><" He's soo sexy!

and is it me or is our Jiyongiee not acting like himself :unsure: he's usually the hyper, happy, fun, personality type person and he always plays around during these types of things but he seems so.. out of it? Maybe bad day? It makes me kinda sad to see him like that :/ on the bright side, at least we finally get to see his face and not his bowl cut or that skunk he puts on his head! :sweatingbullets:

I'm glad to see the rest of our boys doing great though ^.^ All of them (except jiyongie) were so full of life and I swear, Dae Sung never seizes to amuse me xD Lucky Japanese fans ><" COME TO AMERICA ALREADY!! :D

yar!! Ji Yong seems to be kinda moody. especially when it was DS's turn to pick a ticket.

Cheer up boy!

those students/fans were so lucky to have Mr Choi TOP sitting so near them~& hes really looking gd &energetic,glad to see that.Seeing the smile on his face is simply great!

GD seemed to be kind of high,the tired kind.Maybe,since hes the leader he expect much more from himself.But still he looks fine with the hoody,during the short interview in japanese.Those sunglasses on him does looks big but looks nice on him.

& those marie claire solo pics of GD,did he just wore a long sleeve shirt stating 'dada'?Ok im kind of happy but somehow curious,since what does that mean in korea,or there isnt any or maybe there is a word infront.he looks much better in the second pic

& TOP is looking so HOT!!the Seungri Maknae looked so much matured & Taeyang looks sexy,like a american celeb -he give me the vibe

these clothes looks kind of formal,but they looked & matured but yet they can pull a gd one

Just wanna say thank you to those who shared the NII pics & marie claire~You're so fast..

Guest jemnise

TOP's going to college pics are awesome! DANG it! lucky is the girl who took pictures with him, so jealouuuuuuus :tears:

and the Marie Claire Photoshoot... i was just viewing it on bbvipz and now its here! hahaha :D i so so love YB's hair! and the hats that were used! the photoshoot looked so Westernized actually!

oh and i want to order that BIGBANG - 2008 2ND LIVE ALBUM [THE GREAT] + Poster! but DANG it i am still paying my overdue bills wuhahahaha :crazy::phew:

i am really going nuts with the goodies! the School set was superb! Now i just need a reason to buy it because obviously i am not in elementary or anything to buy that! hahahaha :D

-------EDIT

allow me to share my favorite shot in the Marie Claire Mag :w00t: :w00t:

47bbf482c9b06filename1203488820_080.jpg

credits : bbvipz/ Overseas vipz :D

Guest Seraphic_Gin

WOAH! A LOT OF GOODIES.

And I have a little pocket, :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for posting the pictures guys. What's the deal with GD and a rumoured GF? Hmmm? Oh well, can't complain. It's their inspiration for music, so go. And TOP going to college? How the hell is he going to manage his time - or is it some special program for like celebs/busy people or something? Lucky lucky girls, they will see TOP on campus and maybe a little glimpse of the other members? OMMO. I hope VIPs will behave and let our T.O.P study well.^^

MARIE CLAIRE PHOTSHOOT = DROOLWORTHY.

Uber fashionista guys, I credit their stylists.

Btw, to those who watches SHOWBIZ EXTRA IN ARIRANG - like me, haha. They had a special episode awhile ago that teaches the fans to dance to BIGBANG'S LAST GREETING. Random thing but it was indeed fun to watch - and they had included BIGBANG in the trend of having 5 male members = dance group thing.

Watch it if you can.

Random thing, this day last year - a fellow IVIP and I were just in the air waiting for BIGBANG to come out in these shows. Sometimes it would take days. Now, you see BIGBANG joining the ranks of other top bands and clips showing like everyday. WEIRD, but it's a signal how our boys managed to work hard in just one year.

KUDOS!

Guest iaRediL

Btw, to those who watches SHOWBIZ EXTRA IN ARIRANG - like me, haha. They had a special episode awhile ago that teaches the fans to dance to BIGBANG'S LAST GREETING. Random thing but it was indeed fun to watch - and they had included BIGBANG in the trend of having 5 male members = dance group thing.

Watch it if you can.

Random thing, this day last year - a fellow IVIP and I were just in the air waiting for BIGBANG to come out in these shows. Sometimes it would take days. Now, you see BIGBANG joining the ranks of other top bands and clips showing like everyday. WEIRD, but it's a signal how our boys managed to work hard in just one year.

i just watched it a while ago too!!! LOL, at first i thought bigbang themselves would do the demo, but it was some other dance instructor.

when it was on, i totally kicked off my slippers and started following the dance routine. lyk, AT LAST!!! i can finally do A BIT of the dance!!! spazz

and yeah, before it was really hard to spot bigbang on arirang, but now their names are brought up lyk, every week!! (well, duh, considering their on the top of music charts...).

hahahaha...you know how in tv they do those quick glimpse of lots of artists?? well, everytime bigbang show up, i shook the remote, pointing it lyk some kinda gun at the tv and shouting "BANG! BANG!!" oMo~~talk about addicted~~!!!!XD

T____T i seriously wanna work so i can get money so i can buy those skool sets even though i won't be going to skool anymore....sobs

why do they have to make skool sets so adorable?? lifts head to sky, search for answer

i think my heart would stop even if i got that pencil........

Guest jemnise

WOAH! A LOT OF GOODIES.

And I have a little pocket, :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for posting the pictures guys. What's the deal with GD and a rumoured GF? Hmmm? Oh well, can't complain. It's their inspiration for music, so go. And TOP going to college? How the hell is he going to manage his time - or is it some special program for like celebs/busy people or something? Lucky lucky girls, they will see TOP on campus and maybe a little glimpse of the other members? OMMO. I hope VIPs will behave and let our T.O.P study well.^^

MARIE CLAIRE PHOTSHOOT = DROOLWORTHY.

Uber fashionista guys, I credit their stylists.

Watch it if you can.

KUDOS!

its actually from another Big Bang site. The picture was posted and people, you know started to discuss about it.

:tears: that saddened me. i don't have cable anymore so i don't have Arirang. Is that posted on the net or something? i want to watch it sooooo bad <_<

-------i've been watching some old clips of them, especially the KM Idol World something something and i realized how far they've already gone DANG! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMxrRBHAu_g&

maybe this clip had been posted, but i just can't stop thinking about TOP's hair then :D [reddish something] haha:D

leslielei thanks for ALL those 23849384 pictures!<3 i especially love the gtop AND gri ones^^

random things i noticed[x

did you hear daedae say, " F U ? " LOOL, i laughed so hard xD

LMAO helennn daedae just badmouthed us :o

And when it was DAESUNG's turn to read the name,

TOP went, "Is it Doraemon??"

http://i28.tinypic.com/mwwgt5.jpg

xingg AHAHAHA TOP did say that!! the school set is uber cute. wonder if student top will be carrying that around in college hehe. and LOL @ the girl version! does top (i think, the one in the middle) look like sailor moon version II ? :lol:

stardaisy thanks for the video! LOL lego pieces! yes they do!

EWMOOCOW! oh how i missed you! -0- you luckylucky $%^@# you get to go to japan! oh parents are parents >.< atleast you have the ticket ^^

melodymelodyy~~ LOL big bang fanBOY! watch them become best buddies and eat school lunches together~

lilmisstammy&vip_gd! you guys totally rock. end of story :D <3

kiko, those pics marie claire pics are mindblowing. thanks!

2/20/08 Japan Message ^^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hI238pAsdAY -- thanks frostsg

2279419957_bb12c690bd_o.gif2279420175_663145fd61_o.gif2280210390_b36293ae9b_o.gif2280210818_275aa1eef1_o.gif

keke gd spammage >.< look at his enthusiastic clapping skills^^

2280210656_1450f40510_o.gif2279420297_5c7991cb52_o.gif

can't miss daeri in the back fooling around~

2279419709_ccf38178d6_o.gif

now maknae wants to be a magician! did anyone notice his hissing sound effects? :lol:

top looks like he's serving punishment after getting scolded by his teacher hehehe

andd lastly... (from arirang showbiz)

2280077468_a39276c2e0_o.gif

byebye!

credit: me (tam) & cashewmania's clubbox^^

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Big Bang - Japan Message (2008-02-20).wmv [19.7MB]

Guest Jasmine<3

OMGGGG!!!

i missed so much!!

ooh so the great dvd is out... <3 heh sounds soo goodd!! <3

and the pictures from the NII photoshoots are sooooo GREAT. omg they look so handsome and cute in them =) definitly mod GD too haha. so cute for him to model for his sisters online clothing storee!

yepyep. the pics of TOP attending that college thing is so cute~ his hair is so long ! i hope he cuts it soon =)

so tehy should still be in Japan right now~ haha so many people are doing that list of bf husband onenightstand etc haha.. i'll do it later, but honestly, they will all be on it <3 package of 5 whoo hooo haha.

thanks for all the pics, gifs, updates, guys! =) im so proud of them, they have made a hugeee BANG in the entertainment business now! and also, i love love love those bigbang merchandise,,, god they have so much of it! =) incredible<3

baby baby baby . i want to learn the last farewell dance tooo <3

anyways

kamsameda everyone! ajaja hwaiting bigbangers !!

<3

much love

-jasmine

My God. I was gone for like a day and I missed a buttload!

Now to replies to the wonderful updates!

First of all, ALL NII PHOTOS ARE MEGAA-FINEEEE!!!

There's too much to comment on, for the boys.

But the word "sexified" pretty much sums it all up. :lol:

It drives me crazy how they look into the camera. =MELTS!=

YB's HAIR! IT GREW OUT! I'm diggin' it! :D

I'm tackling all the pictures and wallies! Thanks to all the contributors!

Haaa!! I really like Seung Ri's orange sweater :(

The one from MTV, I think? Ahaha, is it made out of fleece?

It looks really soft ^^. He would be nice to snuggle up on...Puaha~

I know I said this before, but I LOVE THEIR SWEATERS. All of them!

As said before...They look like lego pieces. AHAHA~

TAM! Awesome, GIFs/AVATARSSS!! ^^!

May I use one? Teehee~

If so, the 'Crazy Without You' avatar is over 40kb. :(

AWWW! That picture where Seung Ri and GD are sleeping...

Their heads are rested on top of each other. G-RI LOVE!<3

Dude, I just shrieked when I saw the Marie Claire scans. LOL!

Another incredible shoot!

Guest naturalhonee

OMFG! tam you've just officially killed me for the day with those GD clapping and waving gifs!!!!

i know many ppl have been sayin how GD looks out of it/grumpy etc. in that raffles draw vid, and i agree...i mean i'd even go as far as to point out...

did anyone see how the box was pretty much falling apart and GD was covering the hole with his hands, but then DS's enthusiasm made some of the pieces of paper fall out anyway - resulting in GD getting annoyed, responding with a "YAH!". and notice how immediately after GD said YAH, all the members fell silent, and DS mumbled a "sorry" in japanese. TOP then did that doraemon thing to ease the tension..

BUT anyway, my main point is that GD can do absolutely no wrong in my book. :rolleyes:

i know i know he's my weakness...

seriously all his cuteness i.e. his clapping & head-shaking combo - evidence provided by the wonderful tam - makes me forgive him way too quickly lol

WOWERS!!!

THANKS for the AMAZING updates.. the MARIE CLAIRE pictures.. are so adorable..

i think my fav. one is of... YB.. with the

ADAM LEVINE ish look.. from maroon5

he was looking GOOD.. but TOP need more pictures.. thanks for sharing those.. and thanks

to the VIPs over at BBVIPZ for always having cool stuff to share with us.. they are AWSOME!!

TAM.. and JAJA welcome back.. missed you guys... and like always.. back with NEWs and PITCURES

TAM.. the gifs are ADORABLE!! i do love them.. and sepecially the ones of Ji Yong at the

serial number drawing.. CUTE...

It seems like everyone was doing okay saying their numbers.. but i think TOP and Young

Bae sounded best with their english.. didn't you??? maybe it's just me.. but Ji Yong was

struggling a little.. and DAE SUNG and Ji YONG's accents are so strong.. but SMEXY..

THANKS for all the updates again.. wow.. i wish i could go to JAPAN..

Archived