{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest JunsuLover

LMAO. I love this.

That's my favorite part of Last Farewell.

He always looks like such a cute spazz<3

My survey!

Your Boyfriend: JiYong. Just because he's freaking amazing at everything (;

Your Best Friend: TaeYang. Although he seems really quiet, etc. I think he'd be such a great listener and person for me to vent to about everything.

Your Brother: TOP. I totally want a manly-man as an older brother.

Your One Night Stand: TOP. Hahaha, no clue why.

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: Seungri. Lol, ilu magnae<3

Your husband: JiYong!

Your Papa (?): I don't want any of them to be my dad. Creepy..

Your Secret Crush: Dae Sung.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ewmoocow

Ah they get to design their own Nike shoes! I designed mines one time and it was about $140 and that's without the tax and shipping. -.-'' I hope to see them wearing those shoes soon! <3

Arirang tv Showbiz extra; GD is so overly hyper or he must've ate too much sugar or something. It's funny how YB is just sitting there smiling while everyone else is acting like little kids. LOL

Star King: I only watched the first part of it and I didn't understand it, so now I'm waiting for it to come out with subs because I know that I'll end up watching it over anyways.

Music Core: Yay, I was right! TOP did MCed this week with the Wonder Girls~ His golden jacket and bow tie reminds me of fancier and much hotter version of James Bond and those sunglasses! He must have a billijillion sunglasses now! o.o'' I liked his turquoise ones that he wore in the Lies MV, it's pretty!~

Your Boyfriend: TOP, so that he could protect me and plus, I'll be able to wear his mightly cute shades. [:

Your Best Friend: DaeSung, because I love how he always make everyone laugh and smile when they are around him.

Your Brother: YoungBae, even though he's a bit shy, he is actually really caring.

Your One Night Stand: JiYong, because well, he's JiYong. [:

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: DaeSung, because I'll just probably see him as only a friend.

Your Husband: TOP, of course. <3

Your Papa (?): LOL, I'll choose SeungRi, since he's caring to his hyungs and that he could help me with some house chores too! ;D

Your Cousin you always pick on: Once again, I'll choose SeungRi because he seems like the easiest person to pick on or maybe DaeSung..

since im here..let me do it too!

Your Boyfriend: Mr.Choi TOP.he had always been one of my dream valentine.A dorky guy with a tough look :blush: Following closely would be Leader Kwon

Your Best Friend:Taeyang.love to have a friend llike him.Quiet yet able to be there for me & listen to me.Of cos i must be able to do that too for him :D

Your Brother: Leader Kwon.He give me the vibe that he made the best brother for me.A caring & protective type.Following real close would be Seungri.(afterall hes older than me by 1yr)

Your One Night Stand:Mr.Choi TOP.cos i just love him the most.

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend:No one from BB.Ok maybe,Daesung.Because i rather have him as somone close to me but not that intimate kind.

Your Husband: Mr.Choi TOP.ALWAYS~~

Your Papa (?):umm..Seungri!The matured maknae~Even when hes still young,hes intrested in real estates stuffs.I think he would be a great papa in the future.

My other close friend:Daesung.Someone to cheer me up with his 'gag prince' aura & tricks~~would be fun & enjoyable to be with.

the cartoon version of Taeyang doing the 'y' shape in 'last farewell' perfs shared by bran99 is simply cute.Thans for sharing :)

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang has been nominated for Korean Popular Song Awards (...I think that's what it's called)

Song of the Year

Dance/Electronic

There was an article out that said that because Big Bang "plagiarized", they wouldn't be able to participate in this award show.

That is not true - the writer of the article was misinformed.

So please just ignore that article if you happen to see it.

Guest pips_feefa

Your Boyfriend: Tae Yang (because he's shy & I think he'd be the most romantic boyfriend ever but it's hard to choose between GDragon & Tae Yang) p/s: read Boyfriend Wanted! you'l get what I mean.

Your Best Friend: Dae Sung ( i don't know maybe because of his smile!)

Your Brother: Seung Ri (my cute & cool brother)

Your One Night Stand: TOP (he's so HOT)

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: TOP again

Your Husband: Kwon Ji Young :blush:

Your Papa (?): TOP ( the hottest father to be & I'm the lucky daughter )

Your Cousin you always pick on: Seung Ri

aah~i haven't got any chance to watch Star King yet.

those gifs make me very excited.

i should watch it now.. Seung Ri & Dae Dae~

Guest embers111

I wanna do the fun survey too!

Your Boyfriend: GD all the way~ sigh~

Your Best Friend: Probably DaeSung cos he looks like the sort who will always bring happiness to my dull days!

Your Brother: SeungRi, only cos he's younger than me! Lol. If he wasn't, I'll take him as my bf!

Your One Night Stand: TOP! Gosh~

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: TOP again, hehehe

Your husband: I think TaeYang would make a good husband, but since I've chosen GD as my bf, then yeah, GD :P

Your classmate : DaeSung again!

Guest xiuieee

Your Boyfriend: TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP :blush:

Your Best Friend: daesung is adorable...he can brighten my day =D

Your Brother: Seungri =] i wanna be like GD and pick on him, just cuz hes so cute

Your One Night Stand: TOP TOP TOP =]

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: TOP TOP TOP

Your husband: TOP TOP TOP

Your classmate: G-dragon =] i want him to rap for me wen im havin trouble studying

Guest iaRediL

Papa: Maybe Seungri. "Daddy, can you buy me this?" "Okay, just don't tell your mum" :lol:

^LOL...i just had to laugh at what u said!!

talkative_gal92: you cracked me up too!! hahah...i could totally see ur big googly eyes wen making those gifs. u practically went "i wanna bong maknae!!" every few seconds...LOLness...

btw, i do agree wit chu! SG luks soooo sexy wen he does that jacket thingy!!

bran99: those have gotta be the hottest yb drawings ever!!! thnx for sharing!!

now, it's my part of survey...got a terrible headache, coz it was so hard to choose!

Your Boyfriend: YB!!!! imao~~even though i've made it CLEAR that that i soooo heart GD, but i actually want YB to be my bf...

Your Best Friend: DS...i feel lyk i can talk to him all the time. and share doraemon comics too...

Your Brother: TOP. he really looks lyk big brother material!! XD

Your One Night Stand: GD. ho gawd!!! yeah, even though i love him, i'd actually think it'd be fun to do summat guilty with GD..hahah...hope YB never finds out....

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: SG...he's playful..it'd be fun..hehehe...(i feel horns growing on my head...)

Your husband: again, i'd pick YB. he looks so mature and caring. and ionno...SEXY????

Your other bestfriend: GD! <3 yeah, wen i said i'd have a one night stand with him, i imagined myself and GD drunk after a best friend's outing, and we do wat most dumb drunk ppl do!! >/////<

oh, n b4 i 4get..

CONGRATS TO BIGBANG FOR 6TH STRAIGHT WEEK #1 ON ARIRANG!!!

hahaa...another 2 weeks and they'll beat wondergirl's record!! psh~btw, wondergirls song 'you fool' got #2.

is me, or is it a weird coincidence the title is also 'babo'?? hmmm...LOL...i can feel my suspicious-angry-fangirl-mode clicking on!! watch out!!!! XD

& i really have to say this. between mvs n interview, i actually prefer watching interviews, coz that's when the idiotic sides of our boys come out!! i love the how YB reacts in almost all interviews. he just watches the others and seems to think, "okay, my bro's high-sugar-mode is coming...."

Your Boyfriend: Ji Yong

Your Best Friend: Tae Yang (he seems like a good listener)

Your Brother: Seungri!!!

Your One Night Stand: TOP! *he's HOT*

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: TOP

Your husband: MR Kwon!! Good looks, great fashion sense, hardworker....HE'S THE IDEAL GUY!

Your Papa (?): Tae Yang

Your maid (anything you want to add?): DaeSung.....he seems good at housekeeping.....hehe!

Guest all_or_nothing

Your Boyfriend: GD - so i can show off to ma friends =)

Your Best Friend: Daesung, cus he's always bright and random

Your Brother: SeungRi, i luk up to him, lol

Your One Night Stand: TOP ~ uhhhh xD

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: TOP again, hehehe

Your husband: Taeyang, cus i know he'll treat me well =)

Your classmate : DaeSung ma buddy xD

Your Papa: (?) i guess GD cus he's a hardworker

Your maid: GD cus he's luks pretty as a girl xD

Your childrens father (anything you want to add?): TOP, cus of the hot look =)

Guest momo_love_siwon

thanks melody for clearing that up...pheww...cant find the details as in when its going to be held? maybe it stated somewhere or i must have overlooked the article :)

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

Your Boyfriend: TOP- my husband, my kids daddies, the funny&serious one

Your Best Friend: Daesung, seems like someone i can talk to about anything

Your Brother: seungri, my one year older brother :D we`ll be a funny brother&sister.

Your One Night Stand: eeheheh evil smirk, probably taeyang` what a crazy one night it`ll be :D

Your husband: TOP, because i love him

Your classmate : DaeSung, my bestie

Your Papa: taeyang, seems like he's the daddie type! appa~~

Your maid: none. dont need them to be my maid :]

Your childrens father: TOP, cus we already have kids + he's my husband, my baby

Guest flyhearts

Wow i love your answers!~~~~~

My Boyfriend: G-dragon (i wanna spend fun time with him)~

My Best Friend: Dae sung ( he is soooo kind and smiley)^_____^

My Brother: Tae yang OPPA ( he is so protective and kind)%%

My One Night Stand: TOP

My very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: Choi seung hyun

Your husband: - ------ ;)

My classmate : seung ri ( I'll be his Maknae )!!!

My Papa: Tae yang~ he is sooo kind and daddy-like.

My maid: TOOOP^___________^ "No doubt"!~

My Dear neighbor<3 : Bigbang@_@"

Guest RNGUYEN

Ah what the heck, I'll do the survey :)

Haha, it seems interesting ^_^

Your Boyfriend: Dong Young Bae<3

Your Best Friend: Daesung.. because he's funny : )

Your Brother: Seungri Seungri Seungri! He'd be such a cutie

if he was my younger brother.. but no, he's older. Still good!

Your One Night Stand: Dong Young Bae ? LOOOL.

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only

play boyfriend: Jiyong (: Haha.

Your husband: Dong Young Bae<3

Your classmate : Either Seungri or Daesung.

Your Papa: TOP. He'd be an awesome dad.

Your maid: I can just picture Daesung in a Doraemon apron

and gloves.. cleaning. LOL! Jk. None. I'll clean for them ; D

Your childrens father: DONG YOUNG TO THE FREAKEN BAE !

Guest lilswtazndevil

Your Boyfriend: Seungri, he is so cute!

Your Best Friend: Daesung, bright, random, outgoing!

Your Brother: Top, need someone to protect me

Your One Night Stand: Seungri, hahah! its just him!

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: TOP

Your husband: Seungri, because i love him

Your classmate : DaeSung, he is so cute!

Your Papa: Taeyang, hardworker

Your maid: None, dont need one

Your childrens father: Seungri, because he is my boyfriend/husband!

The Cousin You Pick On: Daesung!LOL!

LOL What was Ji Yong wearing?!

He looked like he was wearing a full animal suit! LOL!

OH! He was wearing a mask. XD! Ha, interesting.

Daesung looked so excited in the last one XD!

Fun Survey: Ouu! This looks fun! I wanna do it ^^"

Your Boyfriend: Muaha...I say SEUNG RI<3 Relationships don't have to be all smushy, lovey dovey. For the most part, I prefer my boyfriend to be fun fun FUN! I want someone to make me laugh and smile like a loser! Ahaha, and Seung Ri is dorky and funny! So he totally fulfils my requirements.

Your Best Friend: Hmmm...I think it would be Daesung. He's really calm and quiet now and then, but sometimes a companion is all you need to feel comfortable. He has his moments where he's all happy. His smile would definitely brighten up my day! ^^

Your Brother: Ji Yong. He's a very caring person and I think he would be a good listener if he needs to be. But he's a fun person to hang around too. I love seeing him feeling protective of his Big Bang members.

Your One Night Stand: ...Tae Yang XD!! Ahaha~ I know...He's suppose to be the innocent one. But heck...I'll change his mind. LOL! Kidding!

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: Again, Tae Yang. Apparently, he's inexperienced? So I don't know how long we would last.

Your husband: I really don't know! They're all great!

Your Papa (?): My papa? Maybe TOP! ^^

NUUU! Seung Ri, dearrr. Don't eat the shoes! They're not good for you! ^^"

Those are some cool hoodies? GD designed them? Sweet!

Hmmm...I think I actually want one XD!

Awww! ALL THESE GIFs! They make me wanna watch Star King! TT______TT

Does anyone know if they're available on YouTube?

ARGH! SEUNG RI just looks so FIINNNNEEEE~

LOL! The Star King Wrestling cut! XD!!

I love how Seung Ri looked so intimidating in the beginning...

But then lost so quickly! LOL! Same with Daesung XD!

But no worries. When you lose...Do the chilly dance! XD!!

Next Top Idol? Parody? Ahaha, I'm gonna watch it.

I'm on the first episode. It's pretty funny XD!!

"How's school like for you?"

"...Before I had to go to school...But now I'm in a band...I don't have to go back anymore!"

And another subtitle pops up "(But he's not in the band yet...)" LOL!

Silly Daesung!

Guest MissBoAngel

Your Boyfriend: GD

Your Best Friend: Seungri

Your Brother: Daesung

Your One Night Stand: Taeyang....

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: Taeyang

Your husband: Dont want to get married ><

lol

Archived