{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest melodygreenleaf

There were four polls about eight stars entering college in 2008 which included TOP.

1. The star who will most likely have the best attendance? (5th place with 9% of the votes)

2. The star who will most likely graduate in four years? (6th place with 6% of the votes)

3. The star who most likely received a scholarship? (4th place with 10% of the votes)

These are pretty insignificant figures.

Especially compared to the last poll.

4. The star who probably won't even know where the library is and who probably will sigh once he/she is seated in the library?

(1st place with 33% of the votes)

xD

We still love you TOP~

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ HAHAHAHHA THANKS SO HILARIOUS<3 gahs thats soo Mr. TOP.

hello vips

please vote for our bigbang 10 times a day

http://star.uusee.com/kr/?mo=VoteView&sortid=2

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/news_rumo...oup_of_2008_is/

you could only vote for bigbang once a day so please vote for our bigbang everydayy

thank you

aw3w maan! i remebber for the first one, BB used to be in the 20s now its 40? COME ON NOW VIPS LETS DOO THIS. coem ON! annd hte second link! their FRIGGEN @ND, LETS BRING THEM UP TO FIRST!!! YE YEEEE.

MONICAAA!!!!! OHH YAYY the top MONcam was frriigen GREAT, i lvoe how eh DOES rbeakt hat telep[hone booth glass. DANNNG boy calammm down haha. seeexy. annnd i like int he beggning he's singing without the music background.

thanks Melody for the Translations. LVOES IT. ive been waiting. annnnd YOU KNOW Mr. YG. YOU KNOW IT. IG OT CHU. haha and i know what you mean byt the "feel" tht YB gives off. he shows the passion in the song and what not. hoot<3

ILUXX & TALKATIVE_GRL92!!! AWWWWWHH THE NII pics are HOT HOT HOT. i lvoe how their matching CHUCKS! i just love how they wear shoes like chucks and vans,<333

thanks TRANG for the SBS King show thing PREVIEW!!AHH BIGBANGS on it? i lvoe it. maan that show is hiaklrious and alast time BB was on it, it was GOOD, and fun and hot and cute. goash so mch words.

Guest bigbang5

hey everyone..thanks for sharing all the great pictures of big bang. i just got done watching YLL...omg..i have to say...

i love the performance "this love"..i think they all did a great job with song...

i can't wait to hear their second album..and especially Taeyang's solo album...

i'm so excited for them with all the projects they got going on..i just hope they all will stay in good health while participating at all these

projects...i hope they will enjoy themselves in japan and make them proud of the them..not that they aren't but to show them the big bang

talents...

i hope they will come here in the US soon too...oh..i hope they will...it would be super GREAT!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING EVERYTHING ABOUT BIG BANG ...pictures...translation of articles..gifs...news..all the updates..

There were four polls about eight stars entering college in 2008 which included TOP.

1. The star who will most likely have the best attendance? (5th place with 9% of the votes)

2. The star who will most likely graduate in four years? (6th place with 6% of the votes)

3. The star who most likely received a scholarship? (4th place with 10% of the votes)

These are pretty insignificant figures.

Especially compared to the last poll.

4. The star who probably won't even know where the library is and who probably will sigh once he/she is seated in the library?

(1st place with 33% of the votes)

xD

We still love you TOP~

that is so random.. :lol: but gotta agree with the last one though.That is so our Mr.Choi TOP,so blur & confused.Just love this naturality in him~thans for sharing.But as,u said,nevertheless we all still love him more & more

Guest bigbang5

@BBTOPlove

hey..think i saw someone posting something about that on the "hollywood bowl 2008" thread..think it's on page 69 post #1362...

for the USC thing, i think it's in march. it's called the peace concert. but i heard it's going to be held at the rose bowl in pasadena. yeah. i'm begging my friend to get me passes XD

well..here's what the person said ^

sorry...not much help here..but i think you should post that in the concert thread..maybe people there will be more helpful..

Guest Leena651

DAYUM, the Nii pixs are Super Flyin' HAWT :w00t: Thanks for sharing them :)

Melody, thanks for posting BB's schedule!

Good luck to those VIPs who are going to the Skoolooks Fan Signing on Monday. Will be on the look out for this event pixs.

Thank you, thank you Mr. YG for answering our wishes...

Can't wait for Feb. 27th - GREAT Concert DVD. I hope it comes in a photobook again ^_^

Guest naturalhonee

[Preview]Big Bang - SBS Star King 080202

Only 5 seconds. How cute are the young ones together?! And I'm assuming the rest of the guys are there. Oh BTW, does anyone know when it's gonna air?

omgggg something to look forward to while the boys are in japan!!

they had alot of screentime the 1st time they were on, lets hope the contestants are interesting...so we'll get to see our boys do funny things, sing or show off their poppin skills =)

and i agree with the7real, it would be so amazing if they did a big bang self-cam thing while they're in japan. mnet would release these selfcams weekly, so we'd still get to see what our boys are up to! ahhhhh it would make all the VIPS so happy =D pls pls pls consider it Yang Hyun Suk.

Guest rawesome

WOW ALMOST 1300 PAGES! OMG that "This Love" performance was just OSM! It was kinda funny, yet cute to watch Hotnae vibe in the beginning. I'm still not used to that roadkill on top of G-Bee's head, but maybe it'll grown on me one of these days. My pervieNUNa eyes couldn't help but notice that DaeDae was wearing a wifebeater underneath that jacket *Always MV thoughts of him in that pink boardshorts* YB's rapping was :o I'm getting used to TOP's hair a lot more now and I think it's cute (it wouldn't hurt if he'll go back to his "Ma Girl" fauxhawk days).

THOSE NII PICTURES... :o:o:o and a Star King episode with DaeRi? YAYYYYYYYYY!!!

Anyways let me play favorites for a minute LOL I'm so friggin' excited about YBoogie's solo album! I'm really hoping that there'll be an MV (which YB aficionado wouldn't want that?) once his first single comes out. I wonder if he'll have 3D figure like GD and TOP :P Another thing that I can't get over with is the G.R.E.A.T. DVD upcoming release in a couple of weeks... I'm hoping there'll be posters to go along with it and wow.. how GREAT would it be if YB's poster would be his "Flashdance" moment from the concert?! Then Dae's would be him on that drums and TOP's would be with that infamous baseball bat + suit!!!

RANDOM thought... I wonder what the boys will be doing outside the group for this year. Last year, they've done successful projects/guestings outside of the group - GD on YSMM, YB working with Lexy, TOP on "I Am Sam", the "Hello" MV and his emceeing gig at "Musicore", Daesung's collabo with Nemo and MVAD and of course, Seung-ri on Manwon and Good Sunday. It amazes me how great they are individually and even greater as a group. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why they're so blessed and I hope that their career in Japan will take flight as high as the sky <3

Guest melodygreenleaf

I didn't want to post this before now because the artist list isn't confirmed, but so many people were asking about it that it's so much easier to just post this.

From the epikflow forum.

Credits to greenoranges@epikflow

UPDATES! 1/31/08

- I called this morning and they will be selling tickets sometime in the second week of feb. They said 50% of the artist list is 100% sure of coming and the other 50% is 80% sure of coming.

what is it... PEACE CONCERT

when is it... April 5, 2008, Saturday

where is it... Galen Center at USC in LA.

Here is the poster:

it has been spotted in various newspapers

credits to bestiz.

ARTIST LIST:

1. EPIK HIGH!<3

2. BOA

3. DBSK

4. MINWOO

5. BI

6. HYESUNG

7. DYNAMIC DUO

8. HYORI

9. BIGBANG

10. SG WANNABE

11. NAMOLLA FAMILY

12. SUNG SHI KYUNG

13. CROWN J

14. WONDER GIRLS

15. KIM AH JOONG

16. CHAE YEON

17. MIN KYUNG HOON

18. theres a couple more artists but not sure who they are... this is all that i know of right now

note: there has been many speculations that since this concert is a month before hollywoodbowl that its not a real concert...(YES IT IS A REAL CONCERT. I called to make sure. They will be selling tickets sometime in mid/late feb.)

Guest my sweet love*

^

Ahhhh Big Bang, pleaseee :)

I think I'd like to go :D

They'd be so awesomeeeee

Know how much the pricing range would be?

AHHHH, ZOMFG.YESHHHHH.CHEYYYEAHHH

THE CONCERT DVD. is being RELEASED!!! AOJDOIWFCHVDJSBLJVb GAH.

i am SO happy right now. SOOOO UBERLY HAPPY :lol: many many kudos to melody for the trans of YG's message

gahh, mon and im counting right down with you. only 24days left ^^

but as said, i hope it doesnt get sold out..if it does. omg, im gonna go so emo T^T xD

oh, and congrats to our wonderful BIG BANG for winning the DAESANG at seoul gayo daesang and no1 on MUSICBANK for 2 weeks in a row ^^

haha, because of a ghey ghey thing called school, i have lots of wonderful i-VIP's to thank^^

melody!- AHHH, i <3 you for your translations and updates xDDD. OH MYYY, as you can see in my above spazzings i love the content of mrYG's new message. AHAHA @seungri 'colour challenge':D and im glad their (hopefully 10x better than last) album is scheduled in a couple of months...but then, i hope YG keeps his promises T^T. and schedule --> STAR KING YEAHH. and TOP &library..man, that so true hehe. OMG, you guys over in LA are so lucky if the 'peace concert' is really true. (no one comes to aus = - =")

lastly, I AM SOOO EXCITED for YOUNG BAE's solo! aahaha, i hope its all soulful and rnb style like mr YG mentioned, cuase that really fits TY's wonderful voice.

tam - oh, my gif-ing friend ^^ thankyou for your wonderful little captures of BB,,hehe i like TOP's little tounge actions~

jerilyn - LOL, thanks for the link of LDH singing 'last farewell'...and i remember the self cam thing too^^. AHHH, TODAE action right outta the shower~ :rolleyes: i hope they do it this time too

xing & kimtt - thanks for the YDH caps! keke i love YB's and SR's cute smiles..i wish TOP would go glasses-less for a while again...and it seems like GD is favouring his dead animal again <_<

mon - OH, ONE FOR TEAM TOP. *cheers* thankyou for your fancams..ahahaha, i heard your spazzings too...man, i wish i was there with you! and i agree with you..amn BB fanservice is just SO GOOD >w<.

vanessa - GAH, MEGA HUGE closeup of TOP from music core! yayyy, and thankyou for the cpas from the NII site too :)

talkative_gal92 - OXYGEN PLEASEEEE~. wowow...i <3 NII shoots..man, i still dont really like GD's mushroom hair, but DS looks extra flyy

im yet to watch the full of YDHLL, can anyone PM me a clubbox which has the full version (no cuts) please? ( i cant seem to find it in the usual ones T^T)

shall be backkk~

oh, this person over at bestiz made little cyworld mini me's (like avatars) of big bang~

credits to 톨이 @bestiz

i thought they were really cute^^

2238217423_f8569cfa11_o.gif

...and they made a lot of seungri ones xDD

2238217369_63f1a1a3d8_o.gif

"baby baby baby~"

1201861899_2.jpg1201861899_1.jpg

1201861899_3.jpg1201861899_4.jpg

1201861899_5.jpg1201861899_6.jpg

supercindy09 - please follow the rules and dont quote images, and this isnt the thread to ask. go somewhere else, like the Korean concerts thread.

Guest supercindy09

hey does anyone know what this is about?

i found it in the WG thread and someone there found it in the kara thread

1zqzg5wps7.jpg

you can see BIG BANG above 2008 they're upside down

and GDRAGON and TOP are on the bottom right

can anyone tell me more info about this concert? i would really like to go :) but i dont know the number to call or anything :\ it would be really great if someone can give me the number and stuff so i can call to reserve seats and stuff :)

Guest reikochoi07

ooooooh...........

those NII pics are hottah hottah!!!!!!!!!

thank you for sharing them!!!!

i just got my for the world cd and i love love love it!!!!

something mean happened to me in school...

my classmate (who's doesn't know a thing about BB) saw the cd and the BigBang pics and i said that YB is my fave....she said:

"WHAT??? HE'S SO UGLY!!!.....THEY'RE ALL UGLY!"

i wanted to slap her in the face to make some sense out of her....she's too mean to say that...

i mean, it's ok if she doesn't like BigBang but to say that they're ugly is just....grrrrrrrrr.......

even my mom got p*ssed off when i told her about it coz she likes YB too...

oh well.........so much for ranting.......

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

the "This Love" perf was awesome! it's nice to see YB rapping again! DaeSung and SeungRi also rapped! awesome!!!

oh,anybody knows how much the Great Concert DVD will cost?????

imma go bankrupt coz of the boys..........

wonnythats a cute small big bang's mini avatar.all of them look so cute.thans for sharing~that were flying high :)

so they will be leaving this coming week only & before that we could watch some DaeRi moements on star king.It would be a hilarious one since the maknae & the gag doraemon will be in it~Cant wait for it

Archived