{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest jafa100

I watched Love Letter and they were AWESOME! especially during the Last Farewell song cuz everyone in the audience stood up for that song.

TOP was so HOT! and G dragon so cute!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rain_forever_bi

@xingg

RELEASE OF GREAT CONCERT DVD & LIVE CD IN FEBRUARY

AAAAAAAANDDDD ALSO THEIR

SECOND ALBUMMMMMMMMMMM xDDDD

will it be out on yesasia??? i mean..would you know???? thanks for the info..can't wait to get it...

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG!!!

they earned it with all their hard work!

CONGRATS TO THEM AGAIN!!!!

EVERYONE..THANKS FOR SHARING ALL THE GREAT NEWS/GIFS/PICTURES!!!

@SarahGirl

its pretty hard to get the album here.

but what you can do is order from Victoria Music at Sungai Wang. They can help you to order any CDs or DVDs...if ur residing in KL thats is. Other places am not too sure about it. I usually do that..if cant purchase at Yesasia as you need a credit card to do so..well thats ur other alternative

oh thanks! yeah i did manage to find BB stuff there, their 1st mini album (at last! i get to hold their stuff!!!). so large.. but i don't live in kl though. gonna go there if i go to KL. thank you so much for your info ^_^

i already watch their This Love perf, LOL at TOP who was at the corner of the stage 'yeah-yeah-yeah'ing alone while the others are together

^^ GD just smile at him..

Guest mon5482

OMG "This Love" with all of them...yay!~ finally everyone can see this performance and how great and awesome it is with all the members are performing it....i remember i was spazzing like Crazy ~dawg~ when they first did it at the GREAT Concert...i hope they include it on the DVD...they sang more songs on the 1st Day concert and made a some mistakes here and there at the other concerts, i just hope Mr.YG doesnt edit a lot of stuff out...coz that wouldnt be so peng. I'm hoping he'll at least include the INTRO MEDLEY, I DONT UNDERSTAND performance, i wanna see those again sooo badly, they only performed those at the first day concert. OMGG im soo excited over the DVD release!!! ahhh!!! counting down!!! 25 days!!!

>< i hope TOP's solo performance makes the cut too coz its just too damn HOT!

here's a crappy fancam i took...sorry for the poor quality. but i hope you enjoy it..oh and again, i must apologize for the fangirl reaction you will hear, its not mee :vicx::ph34r: :blush:

I'm also hoping REDROC's performance & 1tym suprise guest appeance will make it on the DVD, even if its on a special feature disc, better than nothing...but pleaseee!!! and hopefully it will be SUBBED..like for real, fully subbed haha...the last time they said the DVD will be subbed in English, but only certains parts were, that was kinda disappointing.

btw, i luuuhhh being a BIGBANG fan...we're so spoiled lol! <3333

Guest melodygreenleaf

YG's Message 080201 Part II

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Information about Taeyang's Solo Album

It is expected for Taeyang's solo album to be released in April.

Among the people anticipating Taeyang's solo album, I think there are more people in their twenties and thirties than there are teenagers, more men than women, and more manias than regular people.

[*T/N: YG wrote "mania" in Konglish. He is most likely referring to hardcore fans.]

Rather than the fact that Taeyang is generally good at singing and dancing, I think this is because he is a singer who best knows how to express the feeling particular people want.

When I see how that time Big Bang was in Japan to guest star in Ciara's Concert the dancers and staff praised Taeyang backstage, it seems like the qualities they saw and the "feel" we like are not very much different.

Especially because there are hardly any male solo singers who sings and dances in Korea nowadays, Taeyang's solo activities make me even more anticipated...

That anticipation of ours is not a result from thinking that we have succeeded in becoming popular, but because we wanted to deliver the music and "feel" people want through Taeyang.

[*T/N: YG is talking about how groups usually begin solo activities only when they have established their popularity.]

We want to try making sophisticated music that can also be danced to, so Taeyang's solo album will emphasize on the black music's style, which is deep and has feeling.

Please give this a lot of anticipation..^^

-

Congrats to Big Bang for topping Music Bank's K-Chart for the 2nd week in a row~

It's amazing how they won even though they already stopped activities. Go Big Bang~

CONGRATS TO BIGBANG

^____^

CONGRATS TO 빅뱅

Although it's great to congratulate Big Bang for winning the award, please remember to type more than 20 characters. Please read the rules.

Lee Da Hae looked so funny dancing and singing to BB's song :P. Babybabybaby~ Their performance on YDH LL was great! Very lively :)

melody! homahgad srsly? jiyong was awarded best music arranger? i didnt know either! thanks for telling, this is late but Congrats to our Kwon Leadah!

It is planned for Big Bang's "GREAT" concert DVD and Live CD to be released on February 27th and Big Bang's second album to be released around May-June.
I WAS SRSLY JUMPING UP AND DOWN READING THIS! ohmygod, this means not buying the school set. gotta keep some of my money or i wont have money to buy food anymore. lol. OHMYGOD! THANKYOU MR. YG! yay!!!! ohmygod, fun fun fun fun! cant wait! soooo buying it! 27th feb! thats like 25 days away! wheee. goodbye goodbye moneyyy~

about their album! cant wait for that either.

bad timing though, i have exams from may to june, which means less time bigbang-ing. god i hate school.

<_<

i hope it comes out like end of june. pleaaaase.

taeyang's solo album. lol. i may not be the biggest youngbae fan, *mania roflmao* but i sure am looking forward to it!

ewmoocow, ooh thanks for the gifs! im lovin this one http://i26.tinypic.com/2ibkn13.gif

tam! lovely gifs as always.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2049/223435...f1e93dc50_o.gif

^daedae's laugh! so cuuuute!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2267/223435...66a85d5a7_o.gif

^ohmygod! <33333

xingg! thanks for those love letter caps!

http://i27.tinypic.com/5nox1f.jpg

^cutieeee <333333333

thanks for the link too!

rnguyen, awww their siblings are so caring <33

whoa kimtt! those are a lot of caps. thanks!

mon thanks for another moncam! loading it now~ yeahp the countdown for the dvd starts now! lol! did they only perform i dont understand on the first night? they have to put than on the dvd maaang! thats my fave song from hot issue! <333 and

omg! 1tym's suprise guest appearance! i hope that comes out too!

this love! whoa! love itttttt! how jiyong started he song off. <33 lol at seungri! bopping up and down. he's so cuuuute! daesung! heeeee x) i was hoping he'd sing the chorus, okay he did but couldnt really hear him.. like in an old radio show, they sang each other's solo songs and daesung sang a bit of this love, he did really good! i wanna hear daesung singing songs like that for a change, instead of slow songs like his try smiling and that nemo song. lol im sorry, i still dont know the name of the song even if i listen to it a million times. at the end, the talking bit, wooot how sexy how gd? :w00t: and top! roflmao! doing the yeah yeah yeah all by himself. lol! :lol:

the interviews. were they talkin about their fave singers or something? i think i heard seungri say nsync. lo. ennsheenk so i dont really know if its nsync or its a korean word. lol. daesung said brian mcknight. hope someone subs that. its always fun to hear what gd has to say in interviews.

i havent watched the lies+last farewell perf, still loading it,

gawdd! i hate my connection

! watched it! whoo they were lively, the lights were awesome. lol why am i talking about lights? haha. that version of lies. still loving it.

aaaaand.

Congrats to Big Bang for topping Music Bank's K-Chart (: (:

wow, seems like we can really expect alot from taeyang's solo album! hehe.

and i really really CANNOT wait till the DVD is released!

monica, those fancams are LOVE LOVE LOVE! it makes me anticipate the release of the DVD even more more! ^^

wahhh, and thanks to all who posted caps of love letter!

now it's going to be the start of their japan activities (as much as i don't want them to go :() i hope they do well! i'm sure they will ;D

big bang version of this love = ♥

TOP looks better with his hair trimmed~ ;D

img82131201944006jb8.jpg

img82141201944006vq5.jpg

img82151201944006zr6.jpg

탙슬@bbvipz

080202 Music Core MC TOP Cut

super adorable~ ♥

(edit)

from NII's website~

if only there were HQ pictures!

47a4468dc812cfilenamezzmx7.jpg

47a446dedfbc5filename1jb5.jpg

gdbaby18@bbvipz

Guest chubbilita

please have some english translation on the yoon's love letter with bigbang because i wanna know what they're talking about :) thank you so much ! :) i'll wait for it.

Guest iaRediL

oh my gAwd~~!!!!!!! :w00t:

i just watched the THIS LOVE perf!!! gaaahhh~~sooo in LOVENESS!!!

hahaha....oMo...i'm getting all spazzed and blabbery here....help!!

LOL....i practically rewind lyk, 5 tyms...loved it how they made that sorta 'cha-cha' train dance during the end...so cuteness!! and YB sorta got left behind wen they turned aroud...LOL..and SG sorta luked nervous didnt he??? he was glancing at GD and DS alot of tym...>.< <3 oohhh!! and was that a fan who ran to bottom of the stairs wen GD sat down??

watelse?? oh! thnx all VIPs for all pics, gifs, updates, vid links, artwork and all other stuff. LOVE YA!! *wink* just a few more words b4 i end my post.

iluxxx: gaWd!! i just fell in LUV with TOP!! yeah!! he looks HOT now that his hair is trimmed a bit!! LOL..thnx luv for the pics!*huggies*

oh, and is it just me, or does GD luk more lyk his sista now that he's styling the bowl cut??? O__O (y'd i never realise this b4??)

momo: sungai wang u say?? gaahh~~cant wait to get there!! just how many of their albums are currently sold in sweet home malaysia anyways??

*rmmbers* woah~~GD and YB's siblings really dots on them eh?? wish i had a bro lyk YB's who always encourages me to do the best and says i love u dongsaeng.......hold up! *thinks*...yet again......naaaaahhhhh~~that'd be too weird for me!! LOL!! :lol:

Guest momo_love_siwon

@ iaRediL > you have to place the order then they'll order it for you. it'll take about 3 weeks or so...its kinda hard to look for their stuff here..unlike others

just by browsing through all your comments above,i really cant wait to watch Big Bang on YDH love letter!& they performed 'this love',one of my all-time-fav song;all thans to GD! :) what's more TOP was rapping to it~~they really did enjoyed themselves so well,thats one of the thing that i love about them.Being natural & giving their best!

thans guys for sharing those HQ pics..

& TOP sure looks much mush better with his hair trimmed.& those pics were totally dorky,iluxxx!As i said before he's a hot dork that i would die for~~

ALL THE BEST FOR THEM IN JAPAN!!

Guest talkative_gal92

NII Photoshoot.

OMG.!!! I need some oxygen.

The minute I saw this.

I fainted.

Okay.

PREPARE YOURSELF.

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

GAOSIDGOEIWHGOIWEHBGOIHRE.

I am going INSANE.

24csbbk.jpg

2q9f0n7.jpg

o05tgl.jpg

2nitkz.gif

2m6rgah.gif

ekky1t.gif

23sd8gx.jpg

2a7bqdf.gif

2r77sp1.gif

2qdweig.jpg

zj9j10.jpg

credit: VIPZ

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest x3DOLPHiN

OMGG

haven't been in BB in a while

So yeah, I'm not caught up with BigBang.

Whats new? ALOT ??

I saw BIGBANG'S THIS LOVE (:

i'm glad SeungRi sang too.

DAESUNGG <33 my favorite,

always the BEST (:

and Top's new haircut. Very CUTE ~~

he reminds me of someone.

Guest swt-L0VE

thanks yonnie for the YSMM link

:D do you know if there's a subbed version? that'd be great, but if there isn't thats okay. wow so i know i'm a tad late but .. CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG for winning the awards :D the new year is starting off GREAT for them :) i'm so happy! i hope everything goes well for them this year especially with taeyangs solo album release and they're second album !! also, best of wishes for them in japan and what not :D! and OMG, i can't wait for the GREAT concert DVD ! i'm soooo excitedd ! thanks redevilica for the GD picspam WAHH, sooooo hot ! && thanks melodygreenleaf for all of the translations ! LOL & i totally agree with you naturalhonee .. the "this love" perf was HOTT. especially GD's part at the end, i nearly died! it was so sexy :sweatingbullets::w00t:*REPLAYS* !! anyways, thanks everyone once again for all that good stuff :D !

P.S. Does anyone know if GD is coming out with a Solo album?? I really think he should :D !

*EDIT* okay so i haven't really shared anything yet so here goes ....

;; these are old pictures and i don't know if it's been posted already or anything but i just saw them recently while i was "browsing" on the internet soo i decided to post them :) but sorry if they were already posted!

gd.jpg

credits:http://koreanmutt.wordpress.com/2007/09/01/g-dragon-lets-it-out/

463851502_2fd9858158_o.gif

credits: i'm not sure .. Google ?

gdragon26lc.jpg

gdragon0tb.png

0254bl.jpg

0184vf.png

0172hp.png

credits: http://www.freewebs.com/the_g_kid/affies.htm

i love GD in these pics, he's such a cutie :) and taeyang too of course ;):D

Thank you melody for the translation of YG message part II! xDDDD

thank you everyone for the pics! omggggosh the NII picss xDD

and TOP . SOO CUTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Love his hair and ... face.. and .. specs.. and.. EVERYTHINGGGG.

@xingg

will it be out on yesasia??? i mean..would you know???? thanks for the info..can't wait to get it...

Yeah, i'm pretty sure it will be out on yesasia or dvdheaven!!

i'll make sure i manage to snatch it when it releasessss.

i'm so scared it'll be out of stock like the BLANKET << damn damn damnnnnn.

the interviews. were they talkin about their fave singers or something? i think i heard seungri say nsync. lo. ennsheenk so i dont really know if its nsync or its a korean word. lol. daesung said brian mcknight. hope someone subs that. its always fun to hear what gd has to say in interviews.

i havent watched the lies+last farewell perf, still loading it,

gawdd! i hate my connection

! watched it! whoo they were lively, the lights were awesome. lol why am i talking about lights? haha. that version of lies. still loving it.

hahaha ennsheenk xD. but yeah i think they are talking about their fave singers, since daesung was like 'brian mcknight' and taeyang - 'stevie wonder' xDDD

but yes GD was smiling and smiling - i nearly died of his cutenesssss. i really love their 'This Love' . Never knew they would actually sing this together xD and their lies and last farewell ohhhhh. what can i say. i love this ep of yoon's love letter. MUAHAHHAA. especially when i thought of the scene of TOP yeah-ing alone during 'This Love' and the rest were 'duck-dancing' here and there, and GD gave TOP a hugeee smile when TOP realised he forgot about the dance and tried to catch up on it. hahhahah <3

Guest talkative_gal92

It seems like everyone on earth have watch the whole epsidoe of Love Letter except me.

stubborn me wait for HQ.

it's so slow on download :tears:

but totally worth it. HD!

All I see so far is "This Love" and OMG.

all the boys sing this together is just too dang FINE.

Guest trangtwo

Ohmahgod.

I've missed this thread =/

A lil late, but Congrats to Big Bang!!

Ahhh I'm soo happy for them :tears: They deserve all this success, and so much more. And what a great way to begin their activities in Japan; on a high note! Good luck to them <3

And my dear YB was crying? Gahh <3 It's been a good minute since I've seen him cry. Gosh how touching was that. And Top! The dude who's hot and cool at the same time. To see him unable to speak because he's all speechless and holding back his tears, my goodness. And aww Dae Sung, emotional again. GD, eyes hidden by that dead animal on his head. And well, mangnae was all happy and cheesin' while his hyungs were all emotional lol. That was cute haha.

MELODY, thanks for the translations <3 gah!!! The GREAT concert, on DVD! OMO. I might not even be able to get it, but still exciting nonetheless XD haha. But what I'm spazzing most about is YB's solo! EEK I'm so so so excited. And mangnae is suggesting a color change? lol this kid is so cute

Whoa, they're talking about a few dramas for Top? If he does end up doing a few dramas, I hope he takes good care of himself.

Those NII pics are smokin'!!...GD's hair...I guess...we can't fight it? :vicx: But I hate how he's hiding the horrible hair with a horrible dead animal. eek.

OH, and I LOVE Top's hair like that. I guess I just wasn't feelin' the straight bangs. But the sideswept bangs look good.

And what!! Big Bang was on Star King?! Am I late or something?

[Preview]Big Bang - SBS Star King 080202

Only 5 seconds. How cute are the young ones together?! And I'm assuming the rest of the guys are there. Oh BTW, does anyone know when it's gonna air?

Archived