{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itswinniechu

OMO!!!!!!! I DIDNT WATCH IT YET! AND YET I STARTED TO HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES! THEY GOT IT OMO! IM SO PROUD OF THEM!!!<3 AND YB awww IT MADE hcdiuyfgbrygiwgyfurw CRY ALREADY LOOKING AT HIM! im SOOOOOOO PROUD OF THEM! COME TO HB OMG! IMA CRY FROM HAPPINESS IF THEY ARE!!! <3

Guest okaylikegetaway

OMO~ I"M SO PROUD OF OUR BOYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CONGRATULATIONS FOR SNAGGING THE DAESANG, BONSANG AND DIGITAL MUSIC AWARDS AT SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS!! :]]]]

It was so touching watching their acceptance speech, you can really tell how happy they were for their achievements, which they had worked so hard for. YB cried! That was new Ive never seen him cry before. &&the group hug after was so cute.

I wish the best for them in Japan, I hope these wins will energize them and motivate them even more to take Japan by storm~

&&I'm anxious for YB's solo album BUT EVEN MORE ANXIOUS AT FINDING OUT WHO WILL BE THE NEXT ONE TO GO SOLO. I was happy to read that others will follow suit after YB. :]

Guest sagejin.

Oh my gawd! Congratulations to them! :D

that's a good luck charm before they go to Japan tomorrow! wuhooo!:D

ohno! i TOPped a page! i don't have nothing much to share but some old pics so here it goes :D

[credits to those who originally posted these, sorry my memory is running low hahaha:p]

well, old photos. this is not-so long ago,but look where they are now.. *bows* haha:D

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/jEm...GBANG/gd-yb.jpg

HAHA!

Whose face is that hiding behind the lollipop?

G-Dragon right? >D

WOO TOPed 1290!

Guest grritseve

ahhhh congrats to the boys! <3

like everyone else im soo proud of them.

after all their hard workk they deserve all the awards theyve won

... & now off to japan...

i wonder when it's gonna be US...

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Big Bang - Daesang + Encore at The 17th Seoul Music Awards (2008-01-31).avi [530.3MB]

Big Bang - Digital Bonsang at The 17th Seoul Music Awards (2008-01-31).avi [73.3MB]

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Big Bang - Lies & Last Farewell at The 17th Seoul Daesang Music Awards (2008-01-31).avi [361MB]

I'm :tears: as i'm watching these ^ i'm sooooo proud of them <3333333

277uq6.jpg

278hb3.jpg

279yy4.jpg

280hw0.jpg

289vm4.jpg

290ex0.jpg

301.jpg

309.jpg

312.jpg

315js4.jpg

303.jpg

307.jpg

317ev0.jpg

319gb1.jpg

321.jpg

324.jpg

322.jpg

Credits: as tagged + vipbigbang

Edit: sorry for such a long post >.<

er, I saw this at vipbigbang ... Japan Concert? Already? Or are they just participating in this concert with a lots of other artists?

[안내]BIGBANG - GLOBAL WARNING TOUR 2008 티켓 대행 입금 안내입니다.

안녕하세요.

빅뱅 일본 콘서트 < BIGBANG - GLOBAL WARNING TOUR 2008 > 티켓 대행 입금 안내입니다.

일본 콘서트 티켓 신청 방법은 아래와 같습니다.

★ 공연 일정 ★

-공연 일시: 3/28(금) 오후 7시 (오후6시 공연장 오픈)

3/29(토) 오후 6시 (오후5시 공연장 오픈)

-공연장: JAPAN TOKYO MEET PORT JCB홀

(공연장 약도 보러가기 http://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/meetsport/abou...dex.htm#access)

* 빅뱅 공연장은 도쿄돔 시티안에 위치하고 있습니다.

-티켓가: 스탠딩 / 지정석 All 6,800엔(세금포함)

-주최: YG 엔터테인먼트 재팬 / 빌리지 어게인

-기획: YG 엔터테인먼트 / 빌리지 어게인

★ 티켓 신청 안내 ★

-신청 대상: 국내 거주하고 있는 한국인 (국내 거주 외국인, 해외 거주 한국인 신청 불가)

-좌석: 스탠딩 (한국 팬 단체석으로 자세한 구역은 추후 공지)

-신청기간: 2008년 2월4일(월) ~ 2월15일(금)

-신청 가능 좌석 수: 28일, 29일 각 1인 4매까지 신청 가능

-티켓 가격: 1매 70,000 (티켓가 + 배송료 포함)

* 티켓 신청수량이 여러장일 경우 받아 보실 배송지가 같아도 티켓 가격은 동일 합니다.

(예- 2장 신청 시:140,000원, 4장 신청 시:280,000원)

-티켓 배송 및 수령: 3월 둘째주 우편 등기 발송 (배송일 추후 공지)

Guest melodygreenleaf

Congratulations to Big Bang~!

I honestly did not believe Big Bang would win Daesang because of the controversy that erupted from a singer winning Daesang only two years after debut.

Yet even though Big Bang has been out for less than two years, I'm sure there won't be any controversy about this. Big Bang never fails to amaze me with what they can accomplish. Congrats again!

(brb with translations for thank you messages)

while we're still on the topic of awards, did anyone else know that G-Dragon was awarded "Best Music Arranger" for "Lie" at MKMF?

Because I didn't. :blink:

MESSAGE FROM YG

빅뱅 BIGBANG

빅뱅이 어제 저녁 서울가요대상을 받았는데요,

올 한해는 빅뱅에게 매우 특별한 한 해였던 것 같습니다..

특히 지용이와 태양의 경우에는 YG에 들어와 연습한지 8년 만에 빛을 보게 된 셈인데요.

‘거짓말’과 ‘마지막 인사’로 지난 5개월 동안 쉴새 없이 달려온 빅뱅은 어제를 마지막으로 잠시 국내 방송 활동을 중단하게 됩니다.

오는 2월 6일부터 예정된 일본 첫 싱글 앨범 프로모션과 3월에 있을 일본 콘서트 연습 그리고 국내에서 발표할 다음 앨범을 준비할 시간이 필요하기 때문이며,

또 다른 이유는 작년에 이어 올해에도 빅뱅의 전국 투어 공연을 계획하고 있기 때문입니다.

5개 도시를 돌았던 작년 투어의 경우 지방에 계신 팬들의 반응이 워낙 뜨거웠고 좋은 추억이 많았던 공연인지라 빅뱅 멤버들도 벌써부터 많은 기대를 하고 있는 공연인데요.

작년 투어의 시기가 ‘거짓말’ 발표 전이었던 것을 감안한다면, 왠지 올해의 투어는 더욱 뜨거울 것으로 예상됩니다. 자세한 소식은 조만간 공지를 통해 다시 알려드리도록 할게요. ^^

작년 말에 진행했던 빅뱅 ‘GREAT’ 콘서트 DVD와 라이브 실황 CD는 오는 2월 27일에 출시 예정이며, 빅뱅의 다음 앨범 발표 시기는 5- 6월경으로 예상하고 있습니다.

5월 전까지 지용이는 다음 앨범의 프로듀싱을, 태양은 솔로 앨범 활동을, 탑은 몇 편의 드라마 출연을, 승리는 색

다른 도전을(???), 대성이는 검정고시(ㅋㅋ)를 준비할 생각인데요.

오늘은 할 얘기가 너무 많은 관계로… 멤버들의 개인 활동에 관한 자세한 소식은 다음 기회로 미룰게요…. 죄송 ㅜㅜ

OMGGGGG! i just took out the big bang portion!

& GUESS WHAT! I LOVE YG~ :lol:

there will be a release of the GREAT concert DVD! ^^

AH LOVE LOVE LOVE!

melody or someone else, please please translate <3

(i'm supposed to rush to school now, and OMG~

but i'm running around the house! :lol:)

Guest cookievang

WHAT ^^^^ ARE YOU SERIOUS,,,>>>>??? MR YG IS RELEASING A DVD OF THE CONCERT.

OOOH MY GOSH....I SOOO HAVE TO GET IT...OOH MY GOSH THANK YOU FOR SHARING

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG!!!

WELL DESERVED AWARD!!

look at them teary eyed again...

credit : 345knb on YT!

awwwww gosh i didn't even understand the speech and i cried along with our boys. ^_^

they are soo LOVED. CONGRATS TO B I G B A N G for winning. i loved it how my hottie TOP

tried to talk at first but couldn't awww soo sadddd to see all them cry. :( but at least it was for something

GREAT :D

Ooh and dumb request to ask but please someone answe me IS SOMEONE ANYONE WILLING TO TRANSLATE WHAT BIG BANG SAID DURING THERE SPEECH..? P L E A S E

OOh and yes there performance was AMAZINGLY GREAT. they singed well and LOOK HOT AS USUAL :)

thanks for sharing

Guest ★KIKO

^ OH MY GOOOOOOOOD. A DVD?!?!! Maaan I've been wanting this so bad. And it finally came true! That just made my day! (or well...night XD) CAN'T WAIT FOR IT FJDSHFKJ!! :w00t:

AND CONGRATS BIG BANG!

Seriously, I can't keep track on all their awards anymore XD I'm SO happy for them! :D

Thanks y'all for the updates and everything! :lol:

Guest viet13aby90

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BOYS!

They really deserve this great honor.

I'm soooo proud of them! Ahhh, I'm going to miss them sooo much when they go to Japan.

MESSAGE FROM YG

OMGGGGG! i just took out the big bang portion!

& GUESS WHAT! I LOVE YG~ :lol:

there will be a release of the GREAT concert DVD! ^^

AH LOVE LOVE LOVE!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! :D:lol::w00t:

HAPPINESS ALL AROUND!

Danggg, that's another 50 dollars, but IT'S OKAY! It's for Big Bang!

Holy crapppp! I am soooo ecstatic right now!!

I'll be back! I'm too happy to type correctly!

yvonne

Guest mon5482

OMGGGG AHH I WAS JUST WISHING FOR A DVD & the LIVE CD...they sound real good with LIVE BAND, so this is gonna be GREAT!!!!!!

THANKS VANESSA FOR THE ARTICLE....IM SO EXCITED NOW!!!

i originally had this posted on my previous post but took it out coz i was going ot share it again later but i guess this would be a perfect time to post it again

~*~

At work last night, I couldn’t get on the computer so I had to wait for it to be fixed so I watched THE REAL (again) and noticed a few things that I hadn’t notice before…like during “She Cant Get Enough” performance, have u guys noticed the part where the YG dancers rip open BB shirts, you see Seungri open his shirt then on the next frame that he’s on his shirt is closed and tucked in o.O? I wonder if they re-did the performance. It could just be me and my eyes playing tricks on me, since it was around 2AM when I noticed this. Anddd…during the MAKING, I noticed Mr.YG (I think it was him) holding up a black version of the BB bandana…ahhh I want that version!!! Btw, YB in braids & bandana omg I soo miss it but then again, now when I was watching, he looked like he was 14 lol…the boys have matured so much from that concert to now, oh and that venue seems larger in the video than it actually is, it’s the same venue they used for the GREAT concert.

~*~

As to not make this post worthless, I do have something to share…a few fancams I took from the G.R.E.A.T. Concert!!! Sorry, I know they’re long overdue, but here’s a few for now and I’ll post more fancams from YG ONE Concert later ^_^

Oh I must apologize for the poor quality of the fancams, I seriously had to find ways to hide the fact im recording, yet I still got caught hahaha! I dunno how they did it but they were quick, they totally had one guy stand behind me to watch me and I totally didn’t notice hahaha!!! good thing they didn’t erase the stuff in my camera, but I figure it was probably coz they were scared to speak to me in engrish, LMAO. Oh and if u hear me spazzing or commenting, sorry for that too hehe!!!

:wub: it's a crappy fancam but worth just to hear TOP sing a lil bit of Daesung's song…ahhh >.<

This is too cute…the drawings at the end, they’re using on those B-Sets school supplies…but yea I was really sad while filming this one, it was the end of the 3rd concert, meaning no more T_T

I really wish Mr.YG would release a concert DVD of this!!!

THANK YOU MR.YG =D

Guest rawesome

SPAMMING AGAIN?! [People, please… do not be a “Babo” and take the time to read the rules of this thread before posting. I don’t think you’d want to say “Goodbye Baby” to this thread even if it’s just temporary. In the words of Lee Seung Hyun, “Senk youuu!!!”

Anyways…I’ve been hearing about the boys receiving the Daesang + 2 more awards since this morning, but I don’t have internet access at work and I had to suffer LOL Anyways, thank you to szai for providing the yt link! You’re my savior

CONGRATULATIONS MY FLY FRESH FIVE!!! You deserve the Daesang + 2 Bonsangs, mos def. With all the sacrifices y’all made and the worse case scenarios you went through, your work has paid off. I feel like a proud noona sitting on the side applauding for them…

Gosh, our boys were in a state of shock upon receiving the Daesang! I believe that one doesn’t need to understand Korean to be able to relate to their emotions. I seriously had tears in my eyes when they were onstage!!! Poor DaeDae was already crying before even making it to the stage and the SunDae hug OMO! (I wish they’d sandwich hug me even for just 5 seconds :w00t: ) It was such a sweet sight to see Dae wrap his arms around YB. Poor TOP was so speechless when he was asked to speak! I don’t know why G-Bee brought Moscow to Korea (Teddy oppa already did LOL) but that hat needs to go. Perhaps it helped him hide his tears? Hotnae looked really happy and I was hoping they’d ask him to speak. Seeing Dae automatically tells us that he cannot speak (just like at the MKMF Awards) and he’d rather have his hyungs speak. AWWWW, YBAEby daddy was crying his heart out! I haven’t seen him cry in a while and I felt this tug in my heart when I saw him crying!!! I just wanted to hug all of them!!! Btw, that group hug at the end + YB kneeling was such a Kodak moment :D

Their performance was a total ftw (even though I think the stage was a bit small). I’ve heard/watch them perform the 2 songs multiple times, but I’ve never felt its intensity at this level. The remix of “Lie” and the transition to “Last Farewell” was just *thumbs up* It’s refreshing to see them matching after a while of seeing them in multi-colored outfits week after week LOL YB is such a pro with his hat. I swear, I’ve never seen anyone make a fitted hat so damn sexy just by turning it or moving it up and down a few times!

I think this is a great send off to the boys before leaving for Japan. I do wish them success and safety. BIG BANG HWAITING!

EDIT: Whoa, G-Bee won an award at MKMF?! Thanks for sharing the news Melody and omg Vanessa thanks for posting that YG message!!! I can’t wait for that DVD to be released!!! I hope besides that, the message contains something that says “Big Bang will be at Hollywood Bowl this coming May.” LOL Oh and Mon, I want that black BigBang bandana too!!!

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Congrats on winning 3 awards.

They hands down deserve it.

I'm gonna miss them so much when they leave for Japan, but it's for the

better and hopefully they'll win some awards there and

become a well known group there. I wish them the best of luck.

Hopefully there hardwork will pay off like it has here.

OPPA'S FIGHTING.

Guest tutistyle babe

I have been heard that in the past, YG used to plan to have a band named Chabc, consisted of GD, TOP, So-1 and a boy called Hyunsoo :-s...

But Chabc was cancelled,right?....

Can yu tell me what happened to this band? :-s

Archived