{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest stardaisy212

i love BIG BANG!! Hwaiting!! Sarang Hae Yo!!! =D

Melodygreenleaf Thanks for the news I really hope it is talking about HollywoodBowl.

ppl plz dont spam plz add something else when u post not just i love big bang cuz thats is just spam u could post pictures just dont reply with one line and also dont quote pics plzzz

Hi big bangers,can i please request the pics of the boys when they were holding the white teddy bear and the Christmas pics?the individual ones? please, i really need them.i tried looking for them but the thread moves too fast lol

here u go

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191418

tam~ I love your daesung<3 gifs ^^

Schedule

thanks for the schedule melody

i wonder who they do special stage with. my bet

wg

i uploaded some bb videos

MBC Fun Fun Radio with Big Bang 2008.01.07

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v2888907AJnFc4Ch

(2008.01.11)MBC Starnight Radio with Big Bang

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v2831702jZ9ffbxc

(09 Dec 07) G-Dragon & Seung ri- Good Sunday Miraculous Victory and Defeat pt1

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v2825147s7pMA7Yr

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x3madeline

Hey BB LOVERS! lol :P I'm new at

this, normally a [silent reader] but

I was wondering if anyone could

reply back to this request--

Does anyone have a Clear, Big

picture of the BB symbol?

it's the BB symbol on their shirts

2qc1f10.jpg

bb10-1.jpg

I'm doing this project where I get

to choose 5/6 heroes of mine, and

I like Big Bang so I'm going to draw

them, but I need super clear, clean,

big images of them to do so.

Anyone have any ideas I could use

3 other symbols to put on my

project that reflects BB? I was thinking

about their necklaces they all recieved,

does anyone have those pictures too?

That's all I have but I'll post a pic of

TOP, only because he's so HOT!

l_fe024b6904cc1bc025e4aff6f6f723de.jpg

^ I used that in my profile, and everyone

assumed he was my boyfriend [only because

they didn't know who he was] :P

Oh, I only wish

Guest rain_forever_bi

melodygreenleaf

hey...that's great news..i hope they come here (america) when i'm actually here home...cause i am planning to go out of states for the summer...i just hope they come here either before or after summer...i would love to go to their concert/promotion...

thanks for the great news again...

can't wait to hear more about it...thanks again..sorry had to say it so many times cause i got excited about hearing them coming here..to the u.s.

Guest ewmoocow

what anti-fan letter? ;O no way!

OMG, big bang in america and thailand?! i hope they come to thailand during the summer because that's when i'm going there [;

they should come back to california! [: i want to see them in concert or better yet to actually see them! <3

tam!~ your gifs are awesome ;P you're my idol in gif making [:

anyways, you guys remember this? <3 i keep watching it over and over!

23qyy6g.jpg

clickie to watch the performance

I have some links to videos I want to share. I hope these weren't posted yet. There cuts of Daesung and

Tiffany

on MV&D. Daesung was soooo cute in it!! I love his dance at the begining!! He's such an adorable dork!

Daesung MV&D 1/2

Daesung MV&D 2/2

credit to monmonsnow2 (this person has the best quality videos!)

Guest dankyung

I have a question. Since GD's born in August and TaeYang was born in May of the same year, that means GD is younger than Taeyang by a couple of months. Then why, in this clip from SeungRi's Manwon happiness when they're trying to wake GD up (towards the end), does Taeyang call him JiYong-Hyung?

he said jiyong eeae. i heard it a little bit it does sound a little like hyung but im pretty sure he said jiyong ee ae.

not to make this spam here are some pics.

vlcsnap22452ck3.png

vlcsnap390561ql8.png

vlcsnap14501sy5.png

Guest p a r q u e.

Agh, I haven't been on this thread since forever.

But I truly adored DaeSung on MV&D. (x

He's like born to be on shows more often. Hahaha.

AGHHHHH TAM, (if I may call you that)!!!!!!!!!

You have such great gifs. May I use one? (I'll credit!)

Thanks everyone for all the great pics. <3

*Someone told me YeEun & DaeSung are going out. It's not true, right? Hahahhaa.

I was watching the CLIP of Seung Ri's MANWON also.. and he didn't

say JIYONG HYUNG.. he said JI YONG EEE.. JIYONGIE.. like DANKYUNG

said... it does sound like it though.. maybe the translator heard him

wrong.. that's why she/he wrote Ji Yong Hyung..

Oh.. and thanks to everyone for SHARING amazing info.. PICTURES, GIFS,

and TRANSLATIONS.. THANK YOU...

nounu

Guest stardaisy212

a recent pic from a radio show

406645.jpg

credits to bbvipz.com

i love gd face

what dorks there are

and a cute cartoon pic of bb

e0011600_4794e9a2230f2.jpg

yay i TOPPED this pg

I have a question. Since GD's born in August and TaeYang was born in May of the same year, that means GD is younger than Taeyang by a couple of months. Then why, in this clip from SeungRi's Manwon happiness when they're trying to wake GD up (towards the end), does Taeyang call him JiYong-Hyung?

yeah, like dankyung I heard "jiyong-ie" xD I think yonnie might've misheard ^^;;

Hey BB LOVERS! lol :P I'm new at

this, normally a [silent reader] but

I was wondering if anyone could

reply back to this request--

Does anyone have a Clear, Big

picture of the BB symbol?

it's the BB symbol on their shirts

http://i25.tinypic.com/2qc1f10.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/luvna...BANG/bb10-1.jpg

I'm doing this project where I get

to choose 5/6 heroes of mine, and

I like Big Bang so I'm going to draw

them, but I need super clear, clean,

big images of them to do so.

Anyone have any ideas I could use

3 other symbols to put on my

project that reflects BB? I was thinking

about their necklaces they all recieved,

does anyone have those pictures too?

aw, sounds fun. I've always wanted to do a project or write-up on my idols but I was never given the chance to T_T

but anyway, is this big enough? ->

BBLogo.jpg

G-Dragon's Necklace

GDsNecklace.jpg

GDNecklace.jpg

YoungBae's Necklace

YBsNecklace.jpg

YBNecklace.jpg

Daesung's Necklace

DSsNecklace.jpg

DSNecklace.jpg

TOP's Necklace

TOPsNecklace.jpg

TOPNecklace.jpg

SeungRi's Necklace

SRsNecklace.jpg

SRNecklace_VICTORY.jpg

I went and took Caps from their Documentary.. :D I hope that helps ^^ I think there also HQ YG stamped pics of BB with their necklaces (or was it their cell phone charms?) somewhere but I cant find it right now >.< If you need it bigger, I'll see if I can make bigger caps.. lol xD

Also, on YGBB naty edited the font and made the logo - it's not the EXACT Big Bang logo cause there are no vines but other than that it looks almost exactly like the BB logo. it's HUGEEE :) but I can't post it here cause she made it exclusively for YGBB members, so if you have an account there just search for it in the VIP lounge (: or PM me @ YGBB and I'll send you the link ^^

edit/ oh wow I just noticed that the logo is on their necklace too! WOAH, that's wicked! XDXD

and thanks Melody so much for the great news! I have this really strong feeling that they're referring to the Hollywood Bowl cause it says they're going to "promote" in Thailand, but only "perform" in America. I'd be so happy if they were really to perform here (as in, have their own concert not some 5 minute show XD) though :DDD but HB is fine too ~ just, unfotunately I can't go T___T;; Hope all soompiers/VIPs have funn! ^^

edit again (xD)

Didn't want to repost but omg the cartoonie drawings leslie_lei posted below

V

V

V ............ GD with the spongebob shirt cracked me up! HAHAHAHA. XD Has he actually worn a shirt like that? (I don't renemberT_T) Or is there like some connection with why he has a spongebob shirt? :P

Guest KpopLoveJennifer

I haven't been up to date with Big Bang lately but just wanted to know if their 'For The World' album is doing well in Japan?

--edit--

and wow, their necklaces are to die for! O___O

it's doing pretty well

but there has been alot of critism fearing that Big Bang is turning into an "american gangster" after how gee. but i personally think thats ridculous.

also Big Bang has barely a considerable amount of Anti's but most are in Japan. (after some people thought G-D copywrited Babo but that was considered as false.)

but yeah. they are doing pretty well.

Hwaiting. :D

I know its a little late but do does anyone have BIG BANG IS GREAT CONCERT pics? Cause my friend went and met Big Bang there and got their signatures. So just wanted to see some pics :P

I just saw BIG BANG on ARIRANGTV!!! they were featured because of the CYWORLD MUSIC AWARD!!! hwaiting!!!!

It was really cute how YOUNG BAE promoted BIG BANG in JAPAN..he spoke in JAPANESE pretty well!!! AND!!! TOP's webpage or something was used by someone else..He said that someone used the same username and began CURSING at his friends!!! whoah what a SICK SICK PERSON! GOOD THING! that TOP's friends didn't fall for it and instead they laughed it off! GD was pretty cute there as well SEUNGRI and DAEDAE...

here are some pretty cool ANIMATED version of BIG BANG!!!

SEUNGRI

2003018262431015583_rs.jpg

GDRAGON

2003096064778259516_rs.jpg

2003052704651617425_rs.jpg

YOUNG BAE

2003090828444071148_rs.jpg

DAESUNG

2003045428606658033_rs.jpg

2003016874932788576_rs.jpg

2003088604914009549_rs.jpg

BABY SEUNGRI

2003090804272180540_rs.jpg

CREDIT: COTORA: leslielei@soompi

it's doing pretty well

but there has been alot of critism fearing that Big Bang is turning into an "american gangster" after how gee. but i personally think thats ridculous.

also Big Bang has barely a considerable amount of Anti's but most are in Japan. (after some people thought G-D copywrited Babo but that was considered as false.)

but yeah. they are doing pretty well.

Hwaiting. :D

^KpopLoveJennifer great to know they're doing quite well in japan :) But we cant blame them for fearing that big bang will turned out to be 'american gangster',since the lyrics of the song is a little coarse.Maybe they should just listened to big bag's past music first.

& whats up with the copyrighted stuffs about the sone 'babo'?..what actually happened? :blink:

Guest chuchu728

I honestly think the whole Big Bang becoming American Gangster is temporary...

honestly if you look at the song How Gee it was originally from America by artists

who are like hiphop legends so I think Big Bang was just trying to dedicate the concept

of it for the music video...I hope it honestly is temporary though it's just weird seeing

them smacking girl's booties ... although I'm sure they enjoyed it HAHAHA

^^^^^

WOW... CUTE CARTOONS... leslie_lei and stardaisy212 thanks for

sharing... they are so cute.. almost as cute as the real ones.. ahaha..

and Poop-Shoop-A-Loop those caps are HUGE.. thanks.. i know

you were showing another VIP.. but WOW.. i also didn't notice the BB

logo on the necklace.. until you said it... WOW.. that is CUTE.. i wish

i could make a necklace like those...

i think that i lOVE GD's and YB's the most.. too CUTE...

What anti-fan letter? :unsure: Where did you hear this from? :[

where is the anti-fan letter? what did it say? that is so sad

^^ YES as a matter a fact, back during the WANT YOU concert tour, their were anti fans tat had wrote and sent in mean/ inappropriate things about Big Bang to Big Bang. which i thought was a B**** move. cos that aint right. and hoesntly, they ahd no right to do that. but anyways, during one of the conert, TOP (when he first shaved his head) showed it to the fans and was crying about it. :tongue2: <_< hateers....

Oh yeah i have a question that didnt get answered yesterday... About that Big Bang photobook project... how come every time i click on the link, im not allowed to view the topic? and I AM a member on there btw :blink:

i believe you need a certain ammount of posts to read some threads? and i think thats one of theem.

Starting from the next month, Big Bang plans to promote in Japan, Thailand, and AMERICA.

MMHMM MELODY! you just totally made my daay. but I THINK/hope that it means that teir gnna be at HB as well as PROMOTE PROMOTE in AMERICA. maaan. i surely didnt see that one coming; but im pretty sureee that this is a wise decision, and i cna jsut imagine BB's facial expression to the news as well<3

thanks x9293x for the DS links. i've been looking ever were for it! just looking at pictures and gifs certainly isnt enough to show how silly and adorable DS is. haha

thanks TAM for the GREAT GIFS

annd THANKS VEYONE FOR THE GRAT PICS.

Archived