{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

thanks zura for the link to mvad, and caps and gifs! x9293x too :D

helen, woah, sakun really is expensive! :blink: i mean, the gold necklace is really, WOAH. haha

mrsimdanny! weee thanks for updating their scedule! they sure will be doing alot of radio shows~

okaylikegetaway thanks for posting what them boys have been wearing!

daedae on mvad. :lol:

he looks so adorable!

picture2ad8.jpg

picture1ep2.jpg

bigbang's song on chart

120029610513145100.JPG

credits at bbvipz.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Big Bang - Last Farewell on Inkigayo (2008-01-13) [bami].avi [175.8MB]

[HQ] Big Bang - No. 1 on Inkigayo (2008-01-13) [bami].avi [58.8MB]

[HQ] Big Bang - Last Farewell on Music Core (2008-01-12) [bami].avi [176.4MB]

[HQ] Big Bang - Last Farewell on Music Bank (2008-01-11) [seraphim].avi [177.0MB]

Big Bang - NII CF Shooting on KBS Entertainment Extra (2008-01-12) [bami].avi [135.6MB]

Big Bang - Cyworld Digital Awards on YTN Star News (2008-01-11) [bigbangpop].wmv [45.8MB]

Big Bang - Park Jung Ah's Star Night Radio (2008-01-11) [bigbangpop].wmv [88.9MB]

I have just heard this news...I never believe in it >"<...Here is the translation...

"Big Bang lipsynced evidently in " Big Bang - You, In The Fantasy , Turn Around, Look At Me .Music Core.E100.KOR.071215[KoreanEnt]" (Taiji Boys vs Deux)...While TOP was rapping, his mouth moved light and quickly although his voice was resounding...He seemed to forget the lyrics >"<...

Moreover, after the 2nd chorus, TOP just bended down, tried to act manly and danced a bit.

GD and TY were very professional...they did everything so well that there weren't anything to show that they were lipsyncing...

I feel a little bit disappointed...I hope BB will sing lively in the future"

It's only his thought, he said that according to only what he saw....It's not made sure...I don't believe the person who spreaded this rumour :(...

I've watched the video on YouTube...I saw nothing

Link here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TlCwBTLhUZY

Anyway, whatever they do, I'll still love them...whatever people talk about them...Big Bang is still VIP...

If they really did it, there might be a special reason...I think these songs are not theirs and the choreography were a little bit hard :">

someone correct me if im wrong...it was said before that they were going to lipsync that special performance because of the vigorous(??) dance routine that went along with it

i dont think its a big deal anywyas, many k-pop artists lipsync

Guest Seraphic_Gin

someone correct me if im wrong...it was said before that they were going to lipsync that special performance because of the vigorous(??) dance routine that went along with it

agree. but i think for the one issue that BIGBANG has lipsynced and they're all making a big fuss. I MEAN IT'S THE FIRST TIME, RIGHT? Oh well. So I guess since we've all been notified, it's okay. Shocking at first, but we know if they had a choice - they would sing it live. No worries.

BIGBANG AND THEIR FASYYYOOON!

Omigod. I know for the fact that they are fashionable and they are myyyy inspiration for it - but, following them would just leave me to a hole in my pocket. It's just way to pricey, so i'm settling for lesser commodities. Did you ever go to the mall and see a colorful logo shirt or hoodie and say 'THAT'S SO BIGBANG-IN'. Coz I do. Lolx!

And yeah about the FOOL MV. I kinda had the question as well seeing it in their top 30 (Pops in Seoul). There was a post here that they are shooting for it already, so I guess it's gonna be out soon? Oh well, I'm just happy to know that its their next single - coz out of the album, it's my favorite.

I WANT BB GOODIES. ESPECIALLY GD'S JACKET.

Who's selling? I don't have that korean thing number, obviously.

That's why you will know if Big Bang lipsynch, cause' they are really BAD at it..haha.

LOL I find it quite funny actually...cause normally most singers are good in lipsynching and some are bad in singing live but for big bang its the total opposite...they suck at lipsynching but they rock so much when they sang live

I WANT BB GOODIES. ESPECIALLY GD'S JACKET.

Who's selling? I don't have that korean thing number, obviously.

For the GD's jacket...there's no more left..basically you can't get it anywhere now cause its TOTALLY SOLD OUT.They're not planning to sell it AGAIN or produce anymore of it.The only way to get it is if some big bang fan wana sell away the one that he/she bought from big bang concert.

BTW!!!

Some pages back...I think someone requested for the big bang logo that they wore...the one with the double "B"

bb.jpg

Its not big cause I cropped it TT

I'm also looking for this logo but the bigger version of it...anyone has it?I saw one in YGBB forum before but i forgot the link...it was like...last year TT

Guest Dreamcometrue48

MẶC DÙ RẤT IÊU BIGBANG NHƯNG CÁI NÀY TUI FẢI NÓI :

BIGBANG HÁT NHÉP 1 CÁCH WÁ LỘ LIỄU TRONG CHƯƠNG TRÌNH " Big Bang - You, In The Fantasy , Turn Around, Look At Me .Music Core.E100.KOR.071215[KoreanEnt] " ( tạii bó vs. DEUX )

TRong lúc khúc TOP hát , miệng TOP nhép không đủ lời & bỏ ngang 1 số khúc . Mặc dù giọng TOP vẫn vang lên như miệng TOP chỉ nhấp nháy vài chữ & khúc sau hầu như không hát - hình như không thuộc lời .

Không những thế , sau khúc điệp khúc lần 2 , TOP cuối gầm mặt xuống ( ko gầm wá ) , giọng hát th2i rất sôi động nhưng TOP chỉ làm mặt ngầu &nhảy - miệng chỉ nhi nha gì đó ( ko bik miêu tả sao nữa )Về phần G-DRA.& DAE thì PRO hơn hầu như không sai sót gì & ko c1o dấu hiệu giống nhép ( nhưng cùng 1 file playback nên chắc cũng nhép thôi )

Thật sự cũng hơi thất vọng vì tui ko thích ca sĩ hát nhép ! HƠi bùn ! MOng BIGBANG sẽ hát LIVE hết toàn bộ trong thời gian tới

Them has lipsynced But did here not their mistake for learning report with admirer already

Guest touchtheskies.

I think it's perfectly fine when the boys lipsync cos you - we ALL know how amazing they are as live singers. As long as they don't do it for every single performance, it's fine (x

Almost all the singers do that too ! (:

AHHHHH thank you basmspasm for that daesung caps (: HE IS LIKE SO CUTE AHAHAHAH :D thanks for sharing!

Guest josephineeee

JOJO'S PHOTO TIME !

IT'S TOP this time

TOP : I WANT TO SLEEP

1200324416_top3.jpg

TOP : PRETTY PLEASE ~ :tears:

1200324416_top2.jpg

TOP : OK ! THANKS !

1200324416_top4.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK !

credits to on pic + bbvipz

CLICK LINK BELOW TO HEAR.

SEUNGRI'S HARU HARU

ps. I LOVE IT !!

those wants the song in mp3 format .

PM ME for the dl link ^^

Guest t. yama

Thank you guys for all the updates and pics and vids ♥ ! Congratulations to Big Bang on winning their 2nd mutizen. *wooot*

I'm so behind, but I shall catch up soon. ^^

basmspasm, Daesungie looks so cute in the towel bun hat. XD

Welcome back Monica! ♥♥

Wahh, so many YG goodies to spazz over! *o*

I recently got my HOT ISSUE album (because YA lost my first shipment) and I got the other 'hot issue' version with

the white bg pics. ;D They look so hawt. lol

>And happy belated birthday to a very special i-VIP Jerilynnnnn<

OMGoshhh. Thank you so much for sharing those clothing pics that they wore roflll and also all the pics especially

basmpasm for the daesung towel head pics LOLL... dammnit why does he have to b so cuteeee?!! HAHAHA!!

and josephine for the TOP PICS . OMGGG I LOVE THOSE EXPRESSIONS! xD!!

and woooooooooooo SEUNGRI'S SONGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! i need the mp3 nowwww! LOLLL :D

and eeeeks. just had to shrug at the lipsynching article. most of us big bang fans already knew that the seo taiji performance was lipsynched -______-;; and now that 'fan' was disappointed about it and thought they never sing live. someone should explain to the person cos i dont wish to see this spread to anywhere giving new-fans or other fans who are clueless about this to be - disappointed at big bang for nothing O.O!!

..but yes.. they are really bad at lipsynching though. MUahahahahha!! *pats big bang* <3 <3

but anyway, congrats to big bang again!!~~

OMG JOJO i love your explanations to TOP's pictures. kekekke. thanks for sharing.

and kiko! love the animated big bang too! hehehhe.

TOP looks a bit scary as a cartoon though...cause of the blackout eyes.

jiyoungs always cute no matter in person or as a cartoon...just so cute.

oh and about big bang lipsyncing...let's just be glad they only did it once. hehehe. i find it funny how big bang is not very great at lipsyncing (actually the suck)...but they sure are great when they sing live. which is great to see cause that totally puts them in a different level compared to other artists these days...

Guest gd_is_great

I have just heard this news...I never believe in it >"<...Here is the translation...

"Big Bang lipsynced evidently in " Big Bang - You, In The Fantasy , Turn Around, Look At Me .Music Core.E100.KOR.071215[KoreanEnt]" (Taiji Boys vs Deux)...While TOP was rapping, his mouth moved light and quickly although his voice was resounding...He seemed to forget the lyrics >"<...

Moreover, after the 2nd chorus, TOP just bended down, tried to act manly and danced a bit.

GD and TY were very professional...they did everything so well that there weren't anything to show that they were lipsyncing...

I feel a little bit disappointed...I hope BB will sing lively in the future"

It's only his thought, he said that according to only what he saw....It's not made sure...I don't believe the person who spreaded this rumour :(...

I've watched the video on YouTube...I saw nothing

Link here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TlCwBTLhUZY

Anyway, whatever they do, I'll still love them...whatever people talk about them...Big Bang is still VIP...

If they really did it, there might be a special reason...I think these songs are not theirs and the choreography were a little bit hard :">

i read the news b4 dah they were going to lipsynched so ye itz not a big deal thou u can c dah they had 2 dance a lot so of coz they cant sing live BB FIGHTING !!!!

Guest phileunee

wahh!

the cartoons are so cute!!(:

they look so much like BB!

yeah, i didn't like the name changing either.

they should've kept their original names >____<

anyways thankyou for sharing!!

OMG JOJO i love your explanations to TOP's pictures. kekekke. thanks for sharing.

and kiko! love the animated big bang too! hehehhe.

TOP looks a bit scary as a cartoon though...cause of the blackout eyes.

jiyoungs always cute no matter in person or as a cartoon...just so cute.

oh and about big bang lipsyncing...let's just be glad they only did it once. hehehe. i find it funny how big bang is not very great at lipsyncing (actually the suck)...but they sure are great when they sing live. which is great to see cause that totally puts them in a different level compared to other artists these days...

LOL.. yeah those were my exact thoughts. I thought it was funny when I was watching them lipsynch xD they didn't really look comfortable w/ it and they were offsync on a few parts.. which I find endearing (that they sing so well live and suck at lipsynchng)<3

btw are you guys sure that was the only time they lipsynched? Although there wasn't an article on it, I think they lipsynched the Black Cat performance too :vicx:

Anyway, I'm not mad at them. I'm sure it's not going to be a regular thing for them when they can sing so well live and always have the incentive to give their performances their ALL.

Even TOP who can't hit high notes sings live, & would rather risk making a mistake than lipsynch (: (I'm thinking of the SES parody where his voice cracks quite a few times hahaha. xD)

Guest stardaisy212

Big Bang Made it in Japan

20080114120028817384687300.jpg

in newpapers

20080114120028817405266400.jpg

20080114120028817426692700.jpg

in stores

20080114120028817444580100.jpg

and they even play the lies mv

credits to bestiz

i'm so happy big bang cds are being sold in japanese stores in japan

Archived