{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

My oh my! I think owe even more congrats to some special people! ^^V

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING Mutizen ON SBS Inkigayo!

Nice way to start off 2008 so far!

=SPAZZ!=

That snoopy shirt that Seung Ri's wearing!

HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN IT! <3

Pink looks surprisingly good on him. Aha~

And now...I want that shirt! >=)

LOL! I started giggling when I saw those pictures of Tae Yang!

He was a little gangster boy XD! I knew he was a gangster in those days -

BUT I never knew he was THAT hardcore. He even got the hair down XD!!

Tae Yang, you cutie ^^"

Oh, the shame!~

I never knew that GD had tattoos...=.="

Wow, I was obviously behind.

I think I saw them once or twice, but I didn't think much about it.

And I love it when he wears that bee outfit! ^^" He looked great!

And I wanted to point out...That I love his beanie -the one with the star XD!

I don't know if it's just me.

But ever since TOP came back, he's been looking great.

I mean, he has always looked handsome, but O.o I can't really explain it.

I don't know if it's his longer hair or the different pairs of glasses.

But he's been looking better ^^"

And is it just me? Or does TOP look...thinner? O.o"

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to the boys again!! :w00t:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2008-01-13) [cashewmania].avi [24.0MB]

In order: LPG, Joo, The Name, Lee Hyun Sup, Turtles, Jo Sung Hoon, Lan, Sung Eun, Tim, Han Kyung Il, Eun Ji Won, Min Kyung Hoon, SeeYa, Clazziquai, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Big Bang, Kim Hee Chul, Song Ji Hyo

Big Bang - Last Farewell + No. 1 on Inkigayo (2008-01-13) [cashewmania].avi [46.3MB]

Guest rawesome

I'M BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK!!! to those that care LOL

Those HQ pics of them from the photobook is seriously making me want to transform into a teddy bear :P

Congratulations to the boys for winning a Mutizen! It's a G.R.E.A.T. feeling to see them complete and looking healthy. It's like a huge anvil has been lifted off my back while watching them perform altogether :D

God, I hate GD (G-BEE!) because he's sooooo cute in Alex's Manwon Happiness episode + Inkigayo! He looks like a bee again and I just wanna hug him! LOL Hotnae makes me wanna steal his jacket! The Seung Hyuns are just too cute! It still makes me wonder why they feel awkward when they're alone together, yet there's chemistry between them.

Speaking of G-Take/Ji-Take aka GD, of course he's popular wherever he goes! He's Kwon Leadah, duh! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Also, he keeping track of the others' text messages is such a grown and responsible trait.

what does ji-take mean ?

Oh wow another hair question directed to me LOL Here's the answer to your question helennn since I'm the one that started calling him by that nickname.

The boys' performance (minus Darknae/Hotnae) + hot oppas aka YG men was just… :o:o:o YBAEby daddy's solo in the beginning was SOFA KING SEXY! I got really excited when 1TYM came out and then JS. I think my heart jumped out of my chest when Se7en danced and CL was awesome! I'm not feelin' GD's hair though. It reminds me of this one Japanese actor from this psychological thriller drama titled "Liar Game" and again, I'm doing another comparison like how I started the whole "Darknae" thing. Some of you might disagree, but this is MY opinion.

80wdsw5.jpg

JI-TAKE/G-TAKE (Shiitake mushroom reference)

Now he's G-BEE because he's been looking like a bee lately and a cute one too!

:tears: Ackkk I hate not being as updated as I was...a week ago lol XD. Thanks guys for all the updates. And the HQ scans are just <3 <3

And congrats to our boys for all their recent wins. Ahh I really can't keep up right now =/

More NII pics!! Yay more hotness. Oh, I guess GD's gonna stick with that haircut for a while :crazy: I still love him, but that cut is really driving me crazy lol.

Oh and dang, I just realized these dudes have had a lot of hairstyle changes since the end of last year + the beginning of this year.

Mangnae: Normal cut>>Blond streak>>Weird bowl cut>>normal

YB: braids>>shaved>>mohawk-ish

GD: normal>>bun>>sideswept bangs>>mushroom

Top: long>>cut>>ponytail>>long

Dae Sung: long brown>>short brown>>long black

(dang I'm random XD)

Once you start liking a haircut, they change it up again =|...haha at least they're...experimenting =x

I swear, they've gone through hairstyles as if they've been around for soooo long!!! YB also went through the straight hair and the sometimes-bun. I think that Daesung is the only one that can flex orange hair and did anyone notice that he dyes his hair back to black before a concert?

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8126/ygbb833md2.jpg

YBoogie’s blood type is rare! I wonder if he’s an AB+ or an AB-…

AHAH :lol:..im sorta gald that this thread is moving slower now^^

first of all...

congrats to BIG BANG for winning MUITZEN SONG **cheers**

and thanks to KIKO, baz, zura, jan, Mrs.ImDanny (pwahaha our cute little TY) for the pics/gifs

jess- thanks for the japan site shots and update on YGBB projects! *runs off to join*

trang - AHAHA, i loved that link +gifs of GD+DS in alex's manwon happiness..they're such dorks..xDD, and your hairstyle observations..soo true^^

jojo -

OH GOD, your av is SOOO CUTE/funny

...thanks for the link and pics...yeah, i DO wonder if gd can see??

oh and btw helen..JI-TAKE is a nickname for our kwonledahh when he he got that mushroom cut..

ie JIYONG + SHITAKE (mushroom) + JI-TAKE - i think rawesome make that up ;)

ahah, ianne was ayy ahead of me~ **cheers** WELCOME BACK IANNE ^^

pwahaha another nickname? G-BEE?? how cute~

and i watched music core and the Park Jung Ah radio show. OHHHH MYYY,,, the radio show was FUNNY xDD ill shall translate some parts of it if i have time^^ **looks for melody**

_______

shall be back~

Guest okaylikegetaway

congrats big bang for winning the mutizen! adn G-BEE is so freaking cute, he really is rocking the bee look.

&&LOVE LOVE LOVE TOP's hair.

okay so i was browsing hiphoper.com today and look what I stumbled into! Big Bang was named the "HOT ISSUE + TREND" for 2008 01 08. So I guess their stylin' attire and rocking fashion sense is setting a trend in korea~ yay~ [hiphoper.com is a popular ganji webzine in korea, great fashion imo]

here are some pictures of them on the site [so now you know where to shop if you want to dress like our favorite boys! :D :

10deep:

bigbang.jpg

bigbang10deep.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/oak51...hot_bang_11.jpg

BAPE:

20080108_hot_bang_17.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/oak51...hot_bang_20.jpg

SAKUN:

20080108_hot_bang_26.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/oak51...hot_bang_29.jpg

Schwipe:

20080108_hot_bang_34.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/oak51...hot_bang_37.jpg

Reebok:

20080108_hot_bang_43.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/oak51...hot_bang_46.jpg

Misc:

20080108_hot_bang_48.jpg

credits: all to hiphoper.com

btw it looks like BB has some radio special all this week~

btw it looks like BB has some radio special all this week~

Yeah, I noticed that too. :blink:

BIG BANG'S MOST UPDATED SCHEDULE:

(Jan 14) 12:05 AM korean time - [Radio] MBC Kim Sin Yung's Sim Sim Ta Pa

(Jan 15) 12:05 AM korean time - [Radio] MBC Kim Sin Yung's Sim Sim Ta Pa

(Jan 16) 12:05 AM korean time - [Radio] MBC Kim Sin Yung's Sim Sim Ta Pa

(Jan 17) 12:05 AM korean time - [Radio] MBC Kim Sin Yung's Sim Sim Ta Pa

(Jan 17) 7:00 PM korean time - [TV] Mnet M Countdown

(Jan 18) 12:05 AM korean time - [Radio] MBC Kim Sin Yung's Sim Sim Ta Pa

(Jan 18) 6:00 PM korean time - [TV] KBS Music Bank

(Jan 19) 3:30 PM korean time - [TV] MBC Music Core

I believed no one has posted Youtube links of the boys on SBS Inki Gayo.

(Jan 13 08)SBS Inki Gayo Opening with Big Bang and others

(Jan 13 08) SBS Inki Gayo Big Bang - Last Farewell

(Jan 13 08)Big Bang wins Mutizen Song

[FanCam] 01.12.08 Big Bang - Last Farewell at New Year concert in JeonJu

Guest sungieluv

hot hot beautiful beautful yes yes they won :) AH!!!!!!

HAHA GD-TOP couple <33333 YES!

pfft the last pic, GD sitting on SR lol thats hilarously cute

awww more perf pics! thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!

okaylikegetaway- THANKS for the BIGBANG's FASHION STATEMENT and the clotheess<333 but danng yeaah BGIBANG has made a BIG FRIGGEN BANG here huh? and i jsut lvoe how they dress, and how they DNT mind trying new things. jsut lkiket heir hairs and how Trang described it! i wouldnt have it any other way<3

THanks Melody for te GREAT NEWS on BB being at the TOP of the charts<3 No wonder TOP's name speaks for itself:] haha.

WELCOME BACK IANNNNNE<3

WHOO i TOPPed a PAGE<3 goodlookingouteerrwhaa?!

AND yay MON AND ANAYA HAS BEEN BACK<3 eventhough their nto on. good to have yoy guys back with us<3

OMG thanks so much for the seunghyun gif. kekeke. it's so adorable!

i love the TOP/GD couple too! actually....i love any couple that TOP is with. hhahaha. He just looks so damn fine that who ever he's with looks good with him. heheh.

WOW~ SE7ENth week at #1! way to go boys~ congrats!

Guest helennn

i was looking around the website and i found

top's gold chain :D

6271Limg.jpg

its 1pixel.gif88,000 ... any idea how much usd that is ? :P

this is like, famous in korea, right ? o.o

they have some pretty neat stufff ;D

looks expensive though;

that other brand they wear...

uhm, schwipe ? that is super expensive too T____T

they have nice clothes though ;D

and it's very unique, JUST LIKE OUR BOYS ^^

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ oi. That's pretty expensive for a necklace. But not unexpected from Big Bang.

88,000 won is a little more than 90 dollars in US money.

I love how "Big Bling" sounds so similar to "Big Bang" xD

Guest greenpea133

Hey can you guys help a silent reader?

Can someone please post up pictures from the Always mini album or any pictures when that mini album came out?

I went back to 150 pages but there wasn't any n i my eyes got tired from all that staring on my computer.

i was looking around the website and i found

top's gold chain :D

http://shop.sakun.co.kr/Goods_Images/0110/6271Limg.jpg

its http://shop.sakun.co.kr/img/1pixel.gif 88,000 ... any idea how much usd that is ? :P

this is like, famous in korea, right ? o.o

they have some pretty neat stufff ;D

looks expensive though;

that other brand they wear...

uhm, schwipe ? that is super expensive too T____T

they have nice clothes though ;D

and it's very unique, JUST LIKE OUR BOYS ^^

*___*

wowie ... our boys deal with the real stuff yehhh?

I so want one! they look so authentic. (well they are xD)

those are straight up bangin' lol

gosh, those kicks are tight lol

but they seem too big for my style ^^;;

The inkigayo perf .. GD looks like a bumblebee again and seungri looks like a leopard

then idk, taeyang looks like a fruit punch, daesung looks like a cold beverage and TOP looks like those deck cards xDD

bahaahaahaa I have a vivid imagination

Ohh I think they changed taeyang's verse

now he's saying "baby .. baby!" instead of baby baby baby duryeopgineun hajimanseodo

already noticed it the past 2 perf

um yeah, just had to blurt that out haha

Guest mon5482

omg i miss this thread! im so sorry i havent been so active here, i thought i might be able to be more active once i got back from Korea but my computer at home is broken i lost all my BB stuff T_T

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN SHARING ALL THE BIGBANG GOODIES! ive enjoyed all the pics, gifs and video links oh and their appearance schedule...SENNKKK YOUU for posting!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIGBANG FOR TOPPING CHARTS & WINNING AWARDS!!! WOOT!!!!

im glad to know they are back, tho i must admit i havent watch any of their performances coz im still quite bitter to the fact that i totally just missed watching their appearances coz i just had to leave Korea the day the started going back to their activities...so close yet so far =.=

I'm going crazy over the BB merchandise i got from the concert...ahh i <3 the GREAT PHOTOBOOK & the BLANKET!yea i know im like super late at spazzing even tho i got these things at the concert, but i didnt wanna open my stuff til i got home hehe. also i officially wanna be that white bear coz it got a lil action from SE7EN too!

PLEASE JOIN THE I-VIP QUILT PROJECT @ YGBB!!! its a G.R.E.A.T. project to show BIGBANG just how much they are loved from ALL OVER THE WORLD.

*REMINDER* PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES THAT DO NOT HAVE BIGBANG IN IT.

Its nice to know about the clothes they wear or the necklace they have, tho its related to BIGBANG, its against forum rules to post pictures that DO NOT HAVE THE ARTIST IN THEM. maybe u can just provide the link to the pictures instead of posting the actual image. im sorry for being a dud about this but i just want to make sure that the mods wont close this thread for not following the rules.

Guest tutistyle babe

MẶC DÙ RẤT IÊU BIGBANG NHƯNG CÁI NÀY TUI FẢI NÓI :

BIGBANG HÁT NHÉP 1 CÁCH WÁ LỘ LIỄU TRONG CHƯƠNG TRÌNH " Big Bang - You, In The Fantasy , Turn Around, Look At Me .Music Core.E100.KOR.071215[KoreanEnt] " ( tạii bó vs. DEUX )

TRong lúc khúc TOP hát , miệng TOP nhép không đủ lời & bỏ ngang 1 số khúc . Mặc dù giọng TOP vẫn vang lên như miệng TOP chỉ nhấp nháy vài chữ & khúc sau hầu như không hát - hình như không thuộc lời .

Không những thế , sau khúc điệp khúc lần 2 , TOP cuối gầm mặt xuống ( ko gầm wá ) , giọng hát th2i rất sôi động nhưng TOP chỉ làm mặt ngầu &nhảy - miệng chỉ nhi nha gì đó ( ko bik miêu tả sao nữa )Về phần G-DRA.& DAE thì PRO hơn hầu như không sai sót gì & ko c1o dấu hiệu giống nhép ( nhưng cùng 1 file playback nên chắc cũng nhép thôi )

Thật sự cũng hơi thất vọng vì tui ko thích ca sĩ hát nhép ! HƠi bùn ! MOng BIGBANG sẽ hát LIVE hết toàn bộ trong thời gian tới

I have just heard this news...I never believe in it >"<...Here is the translation...

"Big Bang lipsynced evidently in " Big Bang - You, In The Fantasy , Turn Around, Look At Me .Music Core.E100.KOR.071215[KoreanEnt]" (Taiji Boys vs Deux)...While TOP was rapping, his mouth moved light and quickly although his voice was resounding...He seemed to forget the lyrics >"<...

Moreover, after the 2nd chorus, TOP just bended down, tried to act manly and danced a bit.

GD and TY were very professional...they did everything so well that there weren't anything to show that they were lipsyncing...

I feel a little bit disappointed...I hope BB will sing lively in the future"

It's only his thought, he said that according to only what he saw....It's not made sure...I don't believe the person who spreaded this rumour :(...

I've watched the video on YouTube...I saw nothing

Link here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TlCwBTLhUZY

Anyway, whatever they do, I'll still love them...whatever people talk about them...Big Bang is still VIP...

If they really did it, there might be a special reason...I think these songs are not theirs and the choreography were a little bit hard :">

Guest the7REAL.

^Well, that is true though, but it was announced days before in articles that they were planning to lipsynch to it, because the choreography for the whole bit (which btw, was so short..lol.) was a lot to learn plus they DID sing LIVE all their OWN songs after that little special stage ('Lies, Crazy Dog, Last Farewell all in a row).. And it's so obvious Big Bang were lipsynching anyways to the special stage songs, or at least TOP cause' it looked like he wasn't even trying..lol. That's why you will know if Big Bang lipsynch, cause' they are really BAD at it..haha. Not used to it. And GD lipsynced to Seungri's part of the Seotaiji song since Seungri couldn't do it. But yeah, I think it's good that they'll sing all their own songs live at least.^^ I tried singing Big Bang songs at Noraebang..and doing it in a row, leaves you so winded with all the choreography and singing..lol..and I don't even do all all the choreography most times cause I get so tired..it's like a workout. XD I wonder where Big Bang gets all their energy from!

BIGBANG I-VIP LOVE QUILT PROJECT

BIGBANG ANNIVERSARY GIFT 2008 FROM YGBB I-VIP.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/YGBB/index.php?showtopic=8593

this is another YGBB project for BIGBANG this year! :D

before we run out of time, we're decided to start to prepare for BIGBANG's 2nd anniversary gift.

please click on image to find out EVERYTHING you need to know about it. :D

you need to be a member of YGBB ^^

^Yes, this is superPENG project! I hope everyone joins this one!^^ Big Bang gave us those cute fleece blankets, so let's make them one!^^

LOL and then maybe one of them can wear it as a cape too. XD Yes, I'm totally enjoying the fact that the cartoon blankets have a cute heart button so we can run around with it. XD

YBoogie’s blood type is rare! I wonder if he’s an AB+ or an AB-…

^I hope he is AB+ because that is universal receiver and then I'm a universal donor...lol..so yeah..give and take...if he ever needed some..blood. But not that the situation will ever be that he needed my blood..@_@; Though, I don't want us to become related (i dunno how that works..lol)...xD..lol okay sorry that was random again...I think too much on stuff sometimes..haha.

Congratuuuuulaaaations to Big Bang for winning their 2nd Mutizen! :o Yes, they totally deserve it. I'm so happy for them and extra happy because...they won their 2nd mutizen on my birthday. XD So, if anything, among all their awards to come in the future, I think I'll remember this one at least..^^; lol That news made my already bright day/week ever more brighter. Big Bang is VIP <3

Anddd LOL @ those PS-ed TOP/GD pics...eck. I'm not feeling it at all..lol. And that ps-ed one of Seungri and GD sitting on him was weird..LOL. it's all funny though. xD

Guest iaRediL

YAH! BIG BANG lipsynching??!!

pffft!!! that's rare... :crazy: we've seen them sing live on radio shows b4, so y wud they lipsynch??

ridiculous man...well, they must've been tired or summat....

they're still VIP!!

anyways, thnx evryone for the updates!! :w00t:

Archived