{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest fernie

thanks for the updated schedule!!

yeah there chinese subs for the New Good Sunday show thanks for the link!

now i can really laugh my head out :lol:

leslie_le the pic are super HQ!gosh thanks!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 25 HMV (Japan) Chart: F4#1.2.3., Sunday January 6, 2008 Japan

Top 10:

1. F4 -Waiting For You

2. F4- Waiting for you

3. F4- Waiting For You

4. Big Bang -Hot Issue

5. 2007 Winter Smtown

6. Vic Chou - I'm not F4

7. Feist - Reminder

8. Fahrenheit - 2 Face Fahrenheit

9. SS501- Heart to Heart

10. Big Bang - Always

to view the top 25, here: http://www.hmv.co.jp/bestsellers/1_400/

their Vol.1 is also in the top 20. this is good news for the boys dont you guys think?

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Lolx, GD'S SKINNY BOD!^^ I never thought it really became an issue to him. Haha, and those witty remarks of his on YSMM is soooo kwon leader material. Sigh. So cute of him.

And the charts mentioned above does signify that BIGBANG is getting bigger in Japan. I mean, they will have surveys before they even trod their right? There has been little news of them now that they're resting as well. I hope they'll get well, and face the new year with a BIG BANG~!

Guest v1ry4n4

Hi :) I'm new to this thread and BigBang..please show me ur guidance yah everyonw! :) Wew..there are so many updates..kiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..I'd better catch up soon >.< Btw..my fave is GD :)

Lord_jedi: Is that YSMM been subbed yet? Ow..GD i just so suave there..kekekeke >.<

Hi :) I'm new to this thread and BigBang..please show me ur guidance yah everyonw! :) Wew..there are so many updates..kiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..I'd better catch up soon >.< Btw..my fave is GD :)

Lord_jedi: Is that YSMM been subbed yet? Ow..GD i just so suave there..kekekeke >.<

hi v1ry4n4 and welcome to thread!!!

i think the charts are pretty good for BIG BANG..i hope they get higher ranks and i'm sure they would...

they won 3 times in a row for DIGITAL MUSIC~~wow congrats to them!!!!!

Guest MEMENTO

Top 25 HMV (Japan) Chart: F4#1.2.3., Sunday January 6, 2008 Japan

Top 10:

1. F4 -Waiting For You

2. F4- Waiting for you

3. F4- Waiting For You

4. Big Bang -Hot Issue

5. 2007 Winter Smtown

6. Vic Chou - I'm not F4

7. Feist - Reminder

8. Fahrenheit - 2 Face Fahrenheit

9. SS501- Heart to Heart

10. Big Bang - Always

to view the top 25, here: http://www.hmv.co.jp/bestsellers/1_400/

their Vol.1 is also in the top 20. this is good news for the boys dont you guys think?

Keep in mind this isn't for all of Japan. It's for the store and the items that are selling the best for that store (not all of Japan)--it's like Yesasia's Top 100 music (where the For the World album is at #2). If you're looking to see how good Big Bang is doing in Japan, check the Oricon Charts for album sales (they're not in top 20 as of this last week).

Anyhoo...

KYAAAHHHH. I want to watch GD on YSMM. I'm just silently waiting for the subs to come it. :D I'm uber excited though. Harharhar. OMG. And that gif of him swishing his hair. Oh yes, he is mucho sauve. *drool*

Guest iaRediL

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i keep on getting this freaky question in my head!!

it keeps on asking WHEN IS BIG BANG COMING TO MALAYSIA???

hahaahah :w00t:

Guest sheart

i hope this wasnt posted before (im usually a silent reader)

if anyone is interested.. this is the song big bang sampled how gee from.

how gee by black machine. i had heard they sampled from another song but hadn't heard it before.

interesting~

ehrm. and yay for top being back ^^

Ji Yong shouldn't be worried at all.

I've always been awared of his skinny physique, but that never bothered me.

I was attracted to him because of he was a songwriter.

And being a songwriter at such a young age,

I respect him for that.

I admired him for that<3.

He shouldn't have to change. He's perfect the way he is.

I thought TOP was already discharged?

AND WONDERFUL GIFs AND PICTURES AS ALWAYS!

Thank you to all the awesome contributers!

Esp. Those Dae Sung GIFs<33 ^^

He's such a cutie.

Guest ewmoocow

i hope that i get to hear new songs from them this time! [: gd, your body is fine to me! <3 mr. top get better soon! i miss seeing you. i've been watching the how gee mv over and over because i'm in love with top's blue hat and his little ponytail! <3

Guest x9293x

OOOO! a second album huh??? I can't wait for that and I'm actually really excited. I wonder when it will come out tho??? Hopefully soon!! Thank you everyone for all the awesome pics and gifs. I hope mr. TOP is recovering well and come back soon!!! Hopefully someone will sub Miraculous Victory and Defeat soon because I really want to watch it!!! Lets see if I have something to share... oo ound it some pics! some seungri love!

SRandTOP.jpg

TaeYangandSeungRiCuteee.jpg

TYandSR.jpg

2101646785_4ba0fc5343_o.gif

credit: the last one to tam (srry i didn't know :unsure: ) and the 3 above i have no clue who so pm me if their yours.

PLEASE do not hotlink!! my bandwidth is almost dead!!! plsss I want to keep on sharing pics with you guys!!

Archived