{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest aspoon

I LOVE HOW GEE MV!

it abit more to the american style, not bad, love this song alot, hope coming out more MV.

BIG BANG HWAITING!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HONGTN

SAY WHAT?!?! LOLOLOLOL !

you can read more here.

as it says in the article, they arn't 100% sure about this, so it's only a maybe that he said that :P

LOL, he's so peculiar...even if it is true i dont care haha

he has his own style and knows hw to rock it ;) GD love

I loved the 'How Gee' MV. :ph34r: It was FUN, FUNNY, FUNKY. <3 lol. I'm not even taking the MV seriously, because obviously the song and it's lyrics are just as 'not serious' and random as the MV itself. And it is so typical Big Bang---TOP starts a dance battle that he doesn't even take part in or finish...LOL. I don't think it's so 'americanized' as people say because I've seen worse, this is so much fluff and innocent compared to some american mvs. And about the hot cars and 'hot' girls..as cheesy as it is, its such a guy thing..haha..cars, girls, bling, whatever, so I'm not surprised. The girls actually made me laugh more at the mv. In 'A Fool's only Tear' they randomly had a Ferrarri in the video so I don't see how this is so out there with the cars. Also, going with the whole 'old school' theme of this video, a lot of old school music videos had cars and girls (but more busty and big bootied..lol) Even if it does seem 'americanized' to some folks, remember that Big Bang are influenced by some American things too and have always been. This even reminded me just a little of JinuSean's 'phone number' video with the girls and cars..except the girls danced better in that video (or at least looked enthusiastic) anddd at the end of the video the girls' asses were literally on fire which I thought was more---D: shockface..haha. Honestly, I even felt that the 'How Gee' MV had a parody-like feel to it. So this video isn't super amazing but its okay...I'd only be worried if this becomes the concept for all of their future mvs..but I don't think so...since this does match the song and old school theme. LOL the beginning with Seungri and Young Bae was hella funny and YB looks SO CUTE!! My only peeve about the mv is that there isn't enough DAESUNG. XD But yeah, that's just me and what I thought about the MV. XD causeee I'm just weird like that. :P

i agree with everything what you said =]

thank you! he looks so innocent haha

what a cutieee <33333

Guest hongalong

LOL at the thing about GD wearing women's clothing; I heard he wears women skinny jeans? Not sure about that though.

And whatsup with GD's sailor hats lately -__-; sighh and his moptop, his old hair was so sexy..

LOL at the thing about GD wearing women's clothing; I heard he wears women skinny jeans? Not sure about that though.

And whatsup with GD's sailor hats lately -__-; sighh and his moptop, his old hair was so sexy..

i missed his old hair... :(

he does look sexy with that hair but i think he looks cute and sexy in anything lol

Guest blueserin

Here's the full 'How Gee' MV on youtube

Thanks for posting this up!

lol im kind of disappointed with the boys' new mv, why ? because im use to the big bang style of not needed all those glamourous things to make the mv good, gahh i love their dorky old mvs and their recent mvs with amazing storylines, no matter what they did, it was creative and innovative, the new how gee mv is too .. gangsta and americanized to me, its less focused on their music and lines and more about the hot girls and muscle cars, so im disappointed, but i hope its a hhit for japan.

I practically agreed with everything you said here.

Esp, the 'gangsta and americanized' part. :(

And the rappers got alot of screen time, not that

thats a problem but I wanna see Daesung!! Hahaa~

Edit/ First time here and i topped a page.

Ha! This is too cool~~

Guest snailCOOKIE

2001823045901717474_th.jpg 2001814859883909593_th.jpg 2001808589776516423_th.jpg 2001873776131214509_th.jpg 2001884924507454966_th.jpg

drarmp1t

thanks for sharing the scans, i'm so richard simmons of that i didn't bought this thought >.<

few days ago i got bored and just had to give myself few birthday present so i planned to buy their desk calendar but i didn't get in that way.. i bought their planner instead. waah, i don't regret anything because its just stuff with big bang in it =goodies.

kneekey - thansk for the caps (:

Zura3.DS&SR. - i love all of your gifs x)

i loved jiyong gifs (: "BANG" and those caps with his silly smexy sunglasses .. i'm speechless O_o *drools over the mv*

bscap0002-2.jpg

so i finished watching the mv, and i really liked the mv, but its not the best MV from them but worth watchind ;D

when the girls showed up they made me laugh xD i don't know why? i love the beginning with seung-ri! so cute with his fake affro~!

i really loved their 2rd mini album "hot issue" great job guys ♥ i will support you to the max

can't wait until the mini album come!

i really, really like track#02 "A fool" from "Hot issue" i wish they will do a MV for "A Fool" i'm in love with that song.

question; will they release a MV for "A Fool"?

i wan't to know your opinon,is it just me that thinks this way? XD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mypictr_100x100.jpgmypictr_100x1002.jpg

wg + bb = treasure

sohee + taeyang = wgbb couple

♀ + ♂ = ♥

Guest latiana2003

well i personally do not think that this video is that bad. comparing it to the typical rap/hip hop videos here in the USA, this was actaully tastefully done in my opinion. the videos are a whole lot worse here lol. :P

but i was just upset that i didn't see YB, DS, and SR that much. Hopefully they have a different edited version of the video with more of them in it.

And thanks to all who shared those goodies :D

back during "the real" concert times, they were practicing with their female backdancers a lot for their sexy'ish "she can't get enough" performance. there's some moves where they have to look at each other in the eyes for dramatic effects (hahah), and seungri thought that his partner liked him by the way she was looking at him. he tells his hyungs that he thinks she likes him and that he might be in a bit of trouble because of it, then GD (i think) later asks her if she does, and she straight up says "no" HAHAHA~ seungri just mistakened feelings with acting/dancing :P poor baby... i don't think he had feelings for her, or at least that wasn't said or written anywhere. hope that helped :)

^LMAO! I DIEDDDD LAUGHING AT THAT!

AWWW! Poor Seung Ri!! Mistaken acting for admiration.

I find it so funny how he went running to his hyungs.

He sounded like a kidd.

Aw, he must've been SO embarassed! AHA~

I saw the HOW GEE MV.

And I found it so funny! Seung Ri in the beginning<3

His English is not the best, but he sounded so hilarious!

I noticed how he repeated baby like SO MANY TIMES!

It looked like he was running out of things to say.

Oh wells. Seung Ri is LOVEEE<33

Kinda didn't like those ladies in there.

Very seductive, but I don't know.

I don't think it's their time to use them yet.

It just doesn't seem to flow with them well.

Doesn't suit their style.

We saw a lot of GD and TOP.

There were even a decent amount of scenes that showed Tae Yang and Seung Ri alone.

BUT WHERE'S DAE SUNG?! I felt so bad for the poor boy 'cause he hardly showed up in the mv!

I would've like to see a lot more of Dae Sung. It kinda looked like they were leaving him out.

Guest lalaleidy

This thread sure is very hard to catch up. :)

anyway, GD is so pretty in those girl clothes. He could be a girl or a boy yet look absolutely amazing. haha

THANKS FOR THE NEW PICS AND LINK TO HOW GEE MUSIC VIDEO.

BTW, when will bigbang start working again after their rest.?

I really like SeungRi. He's an angle. :) I think he's still innocent. He's still 17 right.? He's so adorable.! :)

Guest Mz-Descamento86

G-Dragon from Big Bang revealed in a showcase concert/Fan meeting held on the 19th the rumors are true that he is into buying women clothing. G-Dragon said, “Women’s clothing has a better/prettier line than men’s clothing. Because the line is pretty, I have bought women’s clothing before.

gosh i hate the way he dresses now-a-days. its like hes wearing skinny jeans, hot pink belly shirts, chanel necklaces (which is for women) and tights lol. i dont like this new look thats hes trying to expertiment with.

ughhh im sorry but im a fitted era, jordans, slighty baggy jeans type of gal. thats how i like my men lol i loved their fashion/styles in the video always/we belong together <--g-dragon style was dope back then lol!

but i thought i saw him wearing a pair of jeans that i owned in a youtube video lmaoooo

while were on fashion i also do not like the biker gloves that they wear. especially top lol i unno i guess with him being a rapper i just expect him to look like the rappers over here in America.

*prays that taeyang doesnt started to dress like a 19yr old girl*

HOW GEE MV

lol maybe it's just me but I thought the MV was really funny XD Not my favorite or too fond of it, but still funny. It IS a bit Americanized, but it's more clean and funny LOL. 'cause like I know the girls and the bootie part is aposed to be "sexy" or "provocative" or whatever but I just found it amusing how they look so awkward doing it! XDDDDDDD And we should be happy the girls weren't ALL UP on the guys right?!?! There wasn't even any scenes with the girls and the boys together, except the car part.. but TOP was like behind haha.

My favorite part of the lyrics of "How Gee" is when GD says "I wear my sunglasses at night; still 20/20" (I laugh every time I hear that XD!!!) so when I saw him wearing those glasses it made me laugh so much more HAHA. Cause it looks .. impossible to see in XD!!

The beginning was cute and funny! With SeungRi and his lil' do speaking English HEHEEH. At first I wasn't sure if it was him.. I was like "is that SeungRi?! yes?! no?!?! what?" Taeyang was so cuuuutee. xD

Daesung only got a 1.5 SECOND shot. That made me mad! GRR. You barely see any of them except GD and TOP T__________T;; The song should've had more parts w/ them in it.. or they should've chose another song to do a MV of(I think they've done MVs for all their songs already.. except "So Beautiful" / Wrong Number right?) because this is their debut MV in Japan.. but it only shows mostly G-Dragon and TOP >.< And all Daesung and SeungRi only sing the chorus ;-; I literally had to squint to find them during the group dance part in the MV >__>

Guest RNGUYEN

^ Haha agreed. The girls were no where near them, just on the

car or by themselves. I think Taeyang would've died if one of

the girls dressed like that came close to him. Haha XD

But yeah, it was a cool MV. Matches the song, but I must say

that it is very Americanized. LOL! The zooming in and out &

the girls reminded me of.. Ludacris' "Money Maker".. A LOT!

Haha.

Oh boy, seungri is such a dork. That part was the BEESSSST!

I was dying when he walked in with an afro. Oh boy, haha :P

Guest okaylikegetaway

i really, really like track#02 "A fool" from "Hot issue" i wish they will do a MV for "A Fool" i'm in love with that song.

question; will they release a MV for "A Fool"?

i wan't to know your opinon,is it just me that thinks this way? XD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think they are going to do an MV for "A Fool" because that's the second single off of the mini album and "Always" had an MV and that was the second single off of the Always mini album. I love that song too. So i hope that they promote it a lot as well as just doing an MV for it, unlike "Always."

awwww Seung-ri's New Year's message was just TOO CUTE. "fly big bang hyungs" lmao. &&his love to the iVIPS was LOVE <3

and omgsh. the HOW GEE MV. I found it to be just really really funny. Seung-ri was so cute/funny at the beginning with his fro. I dont think this type of MV will be what all of their MVs will look like from now on cause their MVs normally just fit the style of the song. For example, Dirty Cash has this fun feel to it so the MV is a little dorky xD, and then Always is really smooth and the MV was set in Hawaii, etc.

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

I don't know if this has been shared yet. Sorry if it has.

But it is SNSD singing Tell me with Big Bang's Lie instrumental.

I quite like it ^^

Anyways, I was kind of disappointed with their MV.

The girls and alcohol were pretty unnecessary.

However, I did laugh when the girls came out.

I wanted to see more of Daesung.

Seungri was so cute in the MV though ^^v

hahah i enjoyed the MV. lol even though it wasn't as deep or like their other MVs it was still funny and cute nonetheless. I cracked up at the first part with Seungri saying baby FOUR times just made me giggle and adding in the girl, cars, bling....was just a good laugh. I don't know if this is suitable..or like...its a lot different for an MV that'll be in Japan. I did think a lot about Jinusean's MV Phone Number while watching this when the cars with the girls came up hahaha or like American videos with the guys cars blah blah. lol.

I was seaching through bestiz and I found this ...

Its of

SNSD

singing

WG's

Tell Me with Big Bang's Lie music.

Sounds really cool. So I uploaded to youtube.

SNSD

sing Tell Me with Lie music

--EDIT--

I see someone posted a link already ... :sweatingbullets:

Archived