{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest naturalhonee

*Sigh so upset I missed the concert-- not that I really would of had a chance in going ahaha, but I'm currently in Hong Kong and I'm from Canada, so only being a few hours away by plane made me only want to go more, but thanks for sharing their concert clips!!!

Speaking of Hong Kong, does anyone know where I can get BB stuff (more specifically, their CD's) in Hong Kong? Or in Toronto, Canada? I usually order off Yesasia, but it kills me every time I have to buy a certain amount's worth to get free shipping -_-.

I've tried searching places like HMV and some other music stores in the big malls (eg. at Pacific Place-- which is a mall in Hong Kong), but I can only find people like Boa, Rain, DBSK, SUJU, etc...

There has to be BB cd's somewhere!! I mean today I was watching TV and The Last Farewell AND Lies came on. Having one of the two come on was already a shock, but having both of them aired within the same half hour was even more surprising-- having said that, BB isn't overlooked by the citizens of Hong Kong, right?

you should try buying online from HMV HK ... ive been there and they hv most of big bang's cds (they dont hv the concert dvd for 'the real', and they dont hv BB's 1st mini-album....which is RIDICULOUS because Lies has to be their most successful single to date!!)

btw...which tv program that aired both Last Farewell and Lies are u talking abt? Pops in Seoul? because sadly, not many ppl watch pops in seoul in hong kong...and big bang is very much overlooked over here ><

none of my friends have heard of big bang =S

this also means that the chance of big bang coming to hong kong = a very small %

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sumra7

got some pics! .. i believe they weren't posted yet!?

seungri cute as always~ wanna pinch those cheeks til they red

normal_1762.jpg

normal_1761.jpg

1760.jpg

^ :wub:

1759.jpg

1763.jpg

1764.jpg

1743.jpg

^ i think his making the heart thing with the toy hehe

1_960181618l.jpg

^ ohh to all Daesung's lover i know wat u thinking... i didnt think i would envy a teddy bear LOL

1_362172333l.jpg

:P

top20urso.jpg

topteddybear45839.jpg

seriously.. i wanna kill that bear!

top20urso2.jpg

we know ur name baby! no need for the tag! lol

credit : asianfanatics

Guest trangtwo

Thank goodness Top and GD are better now. And of course, our dear mangnae. I’m glad they’re recovering quickly. Now they need to get more rest and STAY healthy.

basmspam – Gahhh *dies after seeing the YB gifs* O_O

Ok Seung Ri’s message is like the cutest thing ever (thanks juhjuh for posting the translations). LOL mangnae, we’re all human, so we all have to get sick once in a while dear. He’s so cute. A ghost in the Japanese album? That was hilarious. Ahhh his message made me smile. <3

But yeah, other than that, if any one of them were in a relationship then good luck to them, I really don't care unless its YB and then I can be like wah~ FINALLY! Haha

Haha same here. And while we’re on the subject of YB, I just really want to see him in a relationship just so he won’t feel so bad or left out. Because I feel bad every time someone asks him about his dating experience =( I hope he doesn’t get too embarrassed. And I hope the other members don’t tease him too much. BUT, when the time comes, the lucky girl better be good to him XD (And MY GOD, I'd die if he was singing "You can be my cinderella" to me :wacko: Even if he didn't mean it lol)

Monica – OMG that was a really good shot of GD! Aww seriously, he’s such a pretty girl! lol

Ooh I'm looking forward to YSMM. Hopefully GD reveals more interesting things about them XD

Oh and here are some more fancams from the GREAT concert:

071228bigbangisgreat1.jpg

071228bigbangisgreat2.jpg

Gah can't wait to see a close up of the new hair. And to be honest, it looks like he's losing his hair in these two shots :crazy: (I know it's just the angle though!)

071228bigbangisgreat3.jpg

071228bigbangisgreat4.jpg

071228bigbangisgreat5.jpg

071228bigbangisgreat6.jpg

071228bigbangisgreat7.jpg

071228bigbangisgreat8.jpg

071228bigbangisgreat9.jpg

Definition of COOL

071228bigbangisgreat10.jpg

071228bigbangisgreat11.jpg

credit:IM_MiiN@bigbangthailand

VV LOL bashful harmony it doesn't look that bad! I think it's just...the camera angle or something. Because it looked good here, in my opinion:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd96/tr...yangnewhair.jpg

XD

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totra...angisgreat1.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totra...angisgreat2.jpg

Gah can't wait to see a close up of the new hair. And to be honest, it looks like he's losing his hair in these two shots :crazy: (I know it's just the angle though!)

credit:IM_MiiN@bigbangthailand

T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

It looks so badddd. T_T

*cries.

I hope it actually doesn't look that bad and.. yeah T-T

Guest sockrahtease

Kim DongHee "I was very envious of Big Bang Daesung"

Summarized/Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Possessing strong vocal skills and looks that overflow with personality, a female singer with the deepest sensitivity has appeared. That girl is Kim Donghee(23), a singer from the soul group Soulciety. Although this is a name strange to many, this name rose along with her while she was a "vocal trainer" to male group Big Bang's main vocal Daesung and new singer ZiA.

Kim Donghee said that "Smiling Angel" Daesung had a lot of spirit even as a trainee and that his "eye laugh" was his charm. However, she says that she felt envious when she heard that Daesung debuted a member of Big Bang. She has waited for her comeback after she had struggled for three years as a vocal trainer and a songwriter ever since Soulciety disbanded when she was still young.

here

-

I found this really interesting, but then again, I'm partial to Daesung. xD

She's not part of YG, so she probably trained him while he was at MBC Academy.

Hmm... now I'm curious about Daesung's "pre-YG" trainee days.

I find that really interesting too! I love Soulciety. Thanks for sharing. ^^;

Guest latiana2003

o wow... im glad to hear that GD & TOP are out now :rolleyes:

that whole situation was quite worrying.

oh yeah i have a question... does anyone know when the official How Gee video will be released??

Guest cookievang

Seungri's message translated! Thanks to the wonderful Sarah ^^

TRANSLATION CREDIT: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

To all the VIPs in this world Happy new year ^^ <3 (awwwww he included the i-vips)

Hello to all the fans who love bigbang this is seungri ^^

I'll believe in your guys <3

To all the VIPs in the worls, 4 fly bigbang memebers and YG Family memebers

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

-SEUNGRI-

awww THANKS for the translation. GOSH i didn't know he fainted too. WOW....i'm sooo happy to hear

he is doing better and that GD & TOP are doing good too. gosh they got us all worrie sickkkkk. :(...but SEUNGRI is soo cute....

I'M HAPPY he knows there are VIP ALL OVER THE WORLD :) :) thanks to monica and them for the sign :D

ANYHOW aww GD is tooo cute gosh he was sooo young in those TV show of him heheh :D thanks for sharing that

anyhow I THINK I JUST DIE seriously because gosh TAE YANG & DAE SUNG singing A FOOLS ONLY TEAR

and rapping to it.....WOW IT WAS LIKE SUPPPPPER HOT HOT HOT. and gosh they just made me fall inlove with that song

ALL OVER AGAIN haahahha/.. :) man all these FANCAM are freaken crazie...:)

EDIT...":;; THE HOW GEE MV..hhummmmm? not sure..? thats all i have to say..?

Guest iLOVEYB_x

hey i-VIPs!

first off, im so glad Seungri acknowledged VIPs from all over the world! ahh im glad he saw my sign at the One concert.

Ok i only uploaded one of my fancams on YT, sorry i cant upload all of them right now, im only using hte guesthouse computer so im limited to what i can do, anyways here's a fancam of GD as a girl at YG ONE FAMILY CONCERT. Sorry if its shakey and not so good in quality, there was a lot of pushing in that standing pit and i had to hide my camera while i was taking this lol.

YG ONE CONCERT - GD as a girl

credit: mon5482@ygbb

WAH~~ you're so lucky that you went. i'm in serious jelly mode. =D GD was so cute on stage! i never get tired of him dressing as a girl. it's too funny.

i'm so glad that GD and TOP are better. PHEW~

nice to see dae sungs going out with someone (sorry ladies but practicing my butt, that hug was real, but of course they have to play the we are all single role) Hopefully sometime soon they can all come out of their relationship closets and not wait until years after their relationships end(like teddy from one time, every interview was "yeah, we're single and then later on we found out he was dating someone for 5 YEARS!)

he's going out with someone? where did you find this at? and when was this? =O but oh wells. it's their lives not mines. xD

HOHMAGAH~ i just watched the YB&JiEun vid. i swear im loving YB's english everytime! =D his voice is so soulful. i just love it when they both team up. they did a really nice job. i like it when YB says "Cinderella". :wub: I WISH I WAS THERE!!

oh and I found this while i was video searching. =D idk if this was already shared or not.

241207 G-Dragon sings Umbrella CUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi1WxGPzs

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

MAJOR REQUEST

I was wondering does anyone know where i can watch the Big Bang Idol World Ep. 2-5 with subs? not the drama.. but the gameshow + the dating thing.. ive watched the first episode and i was ADDICTED.. however i cant find the rest of the episodes in subs.. THANK YOU <333

Guest ladiisoslick

oh NOOOOo :unsure:YB's HAIR?!!?

i jus saw the pictures of him in the concert....im so scared that he might grow his hairrr. oh my gosh. i love his head bald :vicx: makes him more shexiii~

anyways, thank you everybody for the updates and pictures!

glad to hear GD and TOP are doing O.K.

Guest sukie23

Hi everyone,

If anyone knows where I can download HQ clips of the music drama and Grease performance, can you please PM me and let me know? I want to keep a copy for my own computer. THANK YOU!

Guest shanehuynh91

I just wonder what the name of the song GD was singing in the clip below is. He was too good at singing that song. I saw the title though, but I can't find the song.

Could you please help me to know the exactly name of the song. I'm so appriciate!

BIG BANG 4EVER ^^!!!!!

@sukie23: I don't think it's available right now. You can go to youtube and watch, but It's all fancam. I think the DVD of the Great Concert will be realeased soon ^^. So just wait ^^.

hav fun

Guest sukie23

^^ Oh, I'm not talking about the concert.... I'm looking for the Music Drama at the SBS Music Festival and the Grease performance at the MBC Music Festival. I know they're available.... I'm just trying to find someone who has the actual files. Thanks again :)

Guest jnie05

MAJOR REQUEST

I was wondering does anyone know where i can watch the Big Bang Idol World Ep. 2-5 with subs? not the drama.. but the gameshow + the dating thing.. ive watched the first episode and i was ADDICTED.. however i cant find the rest of the episodes in subs.. THANK YOU <333

^ i want to know too!

Hi everyone,

If anyone knows where I can download HQ clips of the music drama and Grease performance, can you please PM me and let me know? I want to keep a copy for my own computer. THANK YOU!

^ you can get it off of here --> bigbangpop@CB

I just wonder what the name of the song GD was singing in the clip below is. He was too good at singing that song. I saw the title though, but I can't find the song.

Could you please help me to know the exactly name of the song. I'm so appriciate!

BIG BANG 4EVER ^^!!!!!

^ ummm...if you read the discription the person who uploaded it stated that it's by ANN - GI-OOK MAN-EE RADO (기억 많이라도 or 기억 만이라도 i think one of these is how the song is spelled in korean) hope that helped.

Guest LOVEangiie

MORE CUTE ANIMAL COSTUME PICS xD

119904226693397200.jpg

^ he's holding a kangaroo (:

119904226696257600.jpg

^ LMAO

119904286842099100.jpg

119904322831895500.jpg

119904322834695900.jpg

119904328828117600.jpg

credit: bestiz

monica, thanks for sharing that fancam of yours..

you were so close to him =O! LOL at GD trying to attempt the high notes XD

Haha same here. And while we’re on the subject of YB, I just really want to see him in a relationship just so he won’t feel so bad or left out. Because I feel bad every time someone asks him about his dating experience =( I hope he doesn’t get too embarrassed. And I hope the other members don’t tease him too much. BUT, when the time comes, the lucky girl better be good to him XD (And MY GOD, I'd die if he was singing "You can be my cinderella" to me :wacko: Even if he didn't mean it lol)

He DID mean to sing that ;)

YB and Ji Eun sang 'Cinderella under my umbrella' The remix of the song Rihanna feat Chris Brown

Listen Here

I actually like this version better, maybe they chose this one so it'll make a better duet ^^

Big Bang is singing this song a lot these days huh? ^^

angie: I love, love the animal pictures xD they're so cute and looks like they had so much fun.

Archived