{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest josephineeee

OMG OMG OMG !!!

TOTALLY LOVE THE 2ND ALBUM SONGS !

okay . im addicted to last farewell ..

though a little techo/trance to me .. IT'S OKAY !

GD ! YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD COMPOSER !! xDDD

i love the part where TOP rap and Seungri repeat the last few words .

and the lots of baby part . HAHAHAHAH

I DONT UNDERSTAND is another my love .. ahah

okay .. practically EVERY SONG IS NICE !

today is the COMEBACK ! YAY !!

even though i didnt catch a wink at all due to rushin of report

IM SO NOT GOING TO MISS IT !!! die also cannot !!

THANKS TO ALL I-VIPS FOR THE TRANSLATION OF LYRICS ^^

Guest helloimbarney

thank you for the lyric translation ^^

Big Bang songs are so great in Korean

i cant wait for it to be released in English Version

Their Japanese/English album comes out in January?

correct me if i am wrong.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

gosh i dont understand and last farewell are soooo addicting like lies!!!!!!!!!!<33333333

and the album pic look SO hot. i cant wait to get it!!!

Guest kewlnbubbly

HOT ISSUE is marvelous... GD, ur a genuis!!! i'm seriously blown away on how brilliant these guys are!!! the infusion of hip hop, house, trance, electronica beats---it's totally mind boggling! i'm so proud of Big Bang.... :D and number 1 on their release date---WOW!!!

this mini album made me sooooo ballistic that i had to go to my friend's office after work to SPAZZ with her!!! hahaha!

by the way, i noticed seungri's voice is getting really manly now...

Guest kewlnbubbly

also, thanks to everyone who posted the translations and lyrics of the songs here...something truly to be thankful for are VIPs like you!!! mwah!!!

Guest Raw Sugar

Big Bang! <3

Hot issue is HOT.

My favs: "Fool" and "I Don't Understand". Who's singing the chorus of "Fool" (or are they all?), just cause it seems so high and difficult to sing. Quite impressive, as expected from Big Bang. <33 "I Don't Understand reminds me of "Lies" in the beginning with the phone ringing. x]

Watched the preview to the Last Farewell PV, LDG + Big Bang = Hotness. This is going to be another hit song. Can't wait for their comeback performance. (:

OMG!!! i love the packaging if the album. lots of pics!

i just dled some of the songs coz i can't do it all at once.

i love GD's solo. but i love you!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND- love the song so much. it's kinda sad song, omo~ daesung's voice is so perfect for the song.

BABO- while listening to the song i can't stop imaginin' about LIES. and GD in falsetto. i believe it's really him. nice nice!!

BUT I LOVE YOU--gee is my favorit! i've been listening to it none stop. love the ballad style at the start of the song. i wish GD would sing it live onstage soon too!!

CRAZY DOG- c'mon guys let's party! haha.. love the techno-ish style. so fast!!

LAST FAREWELL- nothing to be jealous about this time. haha coz LDG is the one dancing with/ taking some scenes with the girl and not the boys. if sooo- i dunno....i'll definitely get jealous, AGAIN.. haha...

HOT ISSUE- geez..im not being organized here... GUESS WHO??? may i talk to the ladies?? me?? haha...men, TOP's rap is <33..i think this is the LONGEST intro of BB..right right??

omo~ imma ask my friend to help me about this! ahhh

HOT ISSUE FLOWIN' OVER ME...

I TOPPED A PAGE...

B to I to the B ( BANG BANG!..

YESsZIR

Guest kewlnbubbly

kitinah---we definitely have to hit party mode with Crazy dog and last farewell!!!

i'm lovin' every minute of it of this album...i need to detox from Big Bang for like 5 mins >.<, just until i finish my work!!!

HOT ISSUE is marvelous... GD, ur a frickin' genius...i'm seriously blown away on how brilliant these guys are!!! the infusion of hip hop, house, trance, electronica beats---it's totally mind boggling! i'm so proud of Big Bang.... :D and number 1 on their release date---WOW!!!

this mini album made me sooooo ballistic that i had to go to my friend's office after work to SPAZZ with her!!! hahaha!

by the way, i noticed seungri's voice is getting really manly now...

Please do not use such kind of words.

also, thanks to everyone who posted the translations and lyrics of the songs here...something truly to be thankful for are VIPs like you!!! mwah!!!

And please do not double post. You made 2 posts in a row, which means you should have edit your first post to include the information on your 2nd post.

Guest kewlnbubbly

Please do not use such kind of words.

And please do not double post. You made 2 posts in a row, which means you should have edit your first post to include the information on your 2nd post.

so sorry! i'm using a proxy server so everything is in shambles....

Guest bonnie~butterfly

Thanks all of you guy for the things you thread me

especially melodygreenleaf for Last Farewell trans cus I really like this song ha haa

THANK YOU

now waiting for Last Farewell MV and come back pref. <33

Guest Xiaoba1tu

kitinah---we definitely have to hit party mode with Crazy dog and last farewell!!!

i'm lovin' every minute of it of this album...i need to detox from Big Bang for like 5 mins >.<, just until i finish my work!!!

yeah i LOVE those two songs too!! damn....the last farewell mv preview is hot!!

:lol:

the new album is great,

good for party ^^

but..... don't kill me. >.<

i feel theres no real soul in it the songs,

the ballads isn't like before, and their R&B is like slowly turning into techno/trance..

i was really hoping they were going to have a new song like something like "forever with you"

there wasn't much viareity in the album.

the songs are great though, don't get me wrong.

i just wanted to hear more of their old kind of music to rock me to sleep.

Archived