{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thaanks Janny for the pictures and gifs! yes they boysaree HOLLYWOOD modeeels<3 SUPERSTARs. haha. they were looking GOOOD. annd aww the GDYBness was so touching the whole crying parts. it just makes me even prouder and happer for the boys to know that they oratically accomplished hteir life goal, dreams. HWIATINMG!

JUHJUH i finally ewatched the teleconcert clips! woow they performed all of them! and the perfs were great none theless. i hope they wil be performing more songs from teh ALWAYS minalbum first before doing lots of their seoncd minialbum!:]<3

and i soo think BIGBANG should have their own DRAMA! it;d BE WONDERFUL:]

thanks for the gifs & pics!!

SOUL'd to:GD, thanks for the gifs! yeah agree, GD looks like ready to enter a new world! thanks for the rehearsel of Lie, just watched it. hehe Dae Sung seems like having a short talk with the dancer during the rehearsel ^^

weird&short, thanks for the pics. yeah i think it's Dae Sung. haha he hv time to open the mask & go to the stage to sing!

CRONGRDULATIONS BIG BANG!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

I know that i am EXTRA late, but i still wanted to congradulate them...

WOW, they did such a good job, and considering LIES hasn't been out for too long and

it got them the AWARD.. that was GREAT.... YG must be PROUD of the boys.. the iVIPs and VIPs sure

are... and BEST MALE GROUP OF THE YEAR They have ALWAYS been the BEST for me..

I am too happy for them.. DaeSung was so cute.. they all were ADORABLE.. i felt so touched by

their reactions.. i am TRUELY TOO HAPPY for them..

THANKS EVERYONE sorry that i am not naming, because there would be a long list,

i have missed too much pages to mention.. so i want to thank EVERYONE who contributed

and made this a GREAT 15+ pages for me to read.. I LOVED all the pictures/gifs and YT

links... THANKS..

Their entrance was WAHHHHH!!! :o ... GD looked extra FLY.. when he stepped out

and YB acted EXTRA CUTE... i loved DaeSung's outfit the most, but i loved them all... WOW..

they have really matured and grown since last year.. i am TOO amazed.. but i love how

their personalities STAYED.. their LIES performance was my favorite i think.. i want that

on my iPod.. man.. they all looked too GOOD..

i can't wait until i get their new MINI ALBUM.. i'm EXCITED...

once again THANKS EVERYONE for everything.. pictures, gifs, links, translations... EVERYTHING

BIG BANG BIG BANG HWAITING... CONGRATS AGAIN...

Guest cookievang

hey guys. DOES our GD have a girlfriend...? asking because i thought he didn't have one...just saw a photo of him and some girl in the other thread thats why i'm asking...?

I remember this bar! Are you from the phil then, coz it's quite common here? Lolx. Not to mention, I also found a TOP Chocolate bar. Haha. It's just the name of the brand, yes. It's already up even before big bang was formed.

haha! lol yeah Seraphic_Gin. I also know that TOP Chocolate bar. I want to try it! hahaha!! :)

once again,

BIG BANG HWAITING!!! :)

Guest dankyung

can n e one tell me how TOP got his aka tempo or TOP, if they noe?

when big seung hyun was in underground hip hop clubs his stage name was

tempo. (: hope that helps.

ediit--- oh wups. i read your question like... backwards. rofl. XD se7en gave it to him. i think he said it during his manwon haendbohk challenge. but yeah.

sorry bout that again~

can n e one tell me how TOP got his aka tempo or TOP, if they noe?

hey there MRS. BRIAN JOO, T.O.P got his name "T.O.P" from Se7en, his hyung (older brother). Se7en named him T.O.P, in literal translation, to be at the TOP/highest point. :)

Guest vana117724

hmm... i wonder if this was posted.

here is news on top getting into a university.

I am surprised this was posted yet. Big bang mania is still strong.

111807_top_bb.jpg

Top K-Pop Star 'TOP' of 'Big Bang' has recently been accepted to 'Dankook University'. On November 17th, 'TOP' along with all members of 'Big Bang' made an appearance on KBS 2TV's 'Yunae Gajoonggae' - on the show they had a special announcement to congratulate him. Upon his acceptance, TOP said "he was thrilled, excited and felt as if he could fly."

As the interview proceeded, the reporter asked an awkward and unexpected rhetorical question, "Now that you are in college, what would you like to do/try? A first kiss? But you already did that when you were in middle school." The reporter asked this odd question after remembering TOP and Big Bang stating this on an episode of 'School of Rock' on M.net, October 22, 2007.

TOP who was a bit shocked and in awe, stated "that was a misunderstanding, as his first kiss in middle school was with his Mom on mother's day."

It's nice to see a star who's got his head on straight and pursuing higher education, congratulations! On a side note, AKP staff has ties with 'Dankook University' and the alumni association, so we'll try to get some exclusive coverage on TOP!

credit: johnnydorama/allkpop

edit: wow i topped. i guess the news article is my contribution.

yay...I really love big bang. GO BIG BANG

when big seung hyun was in underground hip hop clubs his stage name was

tempo. (: hope that helps.

hey there MRS. BRIAN JOO, T.O.P got his name "T.O.P" from Se7en, his hyung (older brother). Se7en named him T.O.P, in literal translation, to be at the TOP/highest point. :)

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO! REALLY APPRECIATE IT! :)

FOR TOP FANS<3

If you're interested, please check out my fanfic

K-TOWN GIRL GOES TO SEOUL

Link is in my sig.

Thanks ;)

Guest charitee

yayy for big bangg!

im so proud of them and happy that they won song of the year aka the biggest award at mkmf<33

they've only been on the kmusic scene for a year and they've already made their mark :))

omgg. their win/speech was so emotional for the members...awww daesungg...such a cutie.

hopefully, they continue to make amazing music and have even more success :)))))

Guest franceeh

I'm a silent reader, but...

I'd just like to say

CONGRATULATIONS to big bang for winning the awards!! I'm glad their hard work paid off!!

and their performance was amazing and really classy too. Props to them for making an effort to be different. I'm still in awe at their performance... You'd think the orchestra thing wouldn't work well, but, wow they made it sound so good....

I hope their second mini album is just as good as the last one, if not better!!

Once again, CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Guest machiskyblade

congrats BIG BANG!! you deserve it!! FIGHTING!! I'm so sorry, but I love you (I LOVE YOU MORE, MORE!) ;)

(edit)

TOP spam!!

pics are made by me :)

--no photoshop used so bare with me people! lol!--

http://i12.tinypic.com/7xcv79e.jpg

i was eating a BIG BANG chocolate bar while watching BIG BANG's "GEOJITMAL" MV on my iPod. HEAVEN~!! :lol:

BIG BANG chocos is the JJANG!!! we gave Big Bang those last month... the korean fans were just amazed that there exists such thing.. they totally love it!!!

Guest MoiraElla

I cannot believe all these new clips and everything! its all so overwhelming but its great! I'm so happy for them! they deserve it so much because they have worked so hard for it! I know I don't even need to tell you guys this because we already know, right?! OMGOSH CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG FOR GOING SO FAR AND EVERYTHING THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IN THE LAST MONTHS! They are the best. No award need to tell them that they are, because they truly are! YAY! big bang fighting!!!!!

The boys (are they even considered boys now? hahah!) looked AMAZING at the performance at MFMK! They are so gorgeous, definitely model status! and the performance was beautiful! Everything was just, absolutely fabulous! Thanks everyone for sharing all the pictures, videos, gifs! <3

SO happy for them! Awww...i loved their emotional reaction, all comforting each other<3 sigh.

can't wait to hear their "HOT ISSUE" huh?!

congratulations again to big bang!!!! <3

Hi everybody ! Can someone upload ''[HQ] Big Bang - Lie at 2007 MKMF Awards (2007-11-17) [rgal].avi [70.2MB]'' on rapidshare or megaupload please? cuz i don't have clubbox =( !

Thanks and congrat to BB !!

Please do not request for dl links. Read rule #3.

Congrats to Big Bang on winning the 2 awards!

When I saw a cap of GDYB hugging and Seungri & Daesung hugging, I was like.. TOP looks so lonely. Haha.

I cannot believe all these new clips and everything! its all so overwhelming but its great! I'm so happy for them! they deserve it so much because they have worked so hard for it! I know I don't even need to tell you guys this because we already know, right?! OMGOSH CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG FOR GOING SO FAR AND EVERYTHING THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IN THE LAST MONTHS! They are the best. No award need to tell them that they are, because they truly are! YAY! big bang fighting!!!!!

The boys (are they even considered boys now? hahah!) looked AMAZING at the performance at MFMK! They are so gorgeous, definitely model status! and the performance was beautiful! Everything was just, absolutely fabulous! Thanks everyone for sharing all the pictures, videos, gifs! <3

SO happy for them! Awww...i loved their emotional reaction, all comforting each other<3 sigh.

can't wait to hear their "HOT ISSUE" huh?!

congratulations again to big bang!!!! <3

they do totally deserved it ... especially GD & his hard work in composing the smash hit "Lies". i swear GD is god. he's so talented for a kid so young!!! now he's getting recognized for his late nights writing up songs for the group to do. they worked hard to get where they're at right now. BIG BANG will ALWAYS be VIP in my heart <333 congrats to the gorgeous oppas!! i can't wait until the 2nd mini album comes out. && i agree .. the performance at MFMK was F*CKIN' AMAZIN' (excuse my profanity!!!) but it's the truth. with the whole orchestra & everything. WOW. i love big bang alwaysssss & foreverrrrrrrr!

Guest CindyM87

anyone know where i can download big bang's teleconcert video?? if so, please tell me! Kamsahamnida!!!!!

CONGRATS BIG BANG FOR WINNING BEST MALE GROUP AND SONG OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

Archived