{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest julie86

hi, everyone i koe i'm a little late,

but still want to congrat.

BB forum for reachin the 1000 pages. anywase..

:w00t::D wow!! its already BB 1000 pages!!!happy!!happy!!

Thanx! all of BB ivip/vips fan for, sharing

all the wonderful goodies about our speacil

BB.

Guest love-yun

Big Bang - How Gee (full version)

I'm loving this song every time I listen to it ^^ But I'm a little disappointed that we don't get to hear Daesung and Seungri much in this track :/

im a little dissapointed too, but happy to hear more of TOP's rapping showcased (:

it's groovy. plus their rapping in ENGLISH. YES! haha

must dl someday !

btw did anyone see this fancam? click

i love GD's hat B)

happy 1000th!

Guest *butter_kisses*

ahaha..i finally got a hold of the full version!!! weeee~ happy 1000th page..lol..tho im a PAGE late..hahahahaha...hmm..lemme see what big bang goodies iv got..lol..not much tho...my apologies if theyv been posted...T__T"

taeyangprof.jpg

daesungprof.jpg

TOPprof.jpg

bingbang1vr7.jpg

YB1.jpg

bigbang_9_1280.jpg

bigbang_5_1280.jpg

bigbang_4_1280-1.jpg

bigbang_3_1280.jpg

bigbang_2_1280.jpg

BBlator.jpg

credits: asianfanatics.net, cafedaum.com ~ XD

ps

if eni1 wants the how gee song..i got it..so..just PM me for it..^^

Guest Top'sWifey

HAPPY 1000TH PAGE! kinda late but oh well...

wowz howgee full vers.. so PENG..

thanx 4 da puc spam, lovin the gifs monica.

i miss the lalala pers.. damn i love them Big Bang boxerz...

thanx VIPs 4 da trans, picz, info..

Guest supermodel

congratz on getting 1000 pages!! ^_^

thanks for all the updates and wounderful eye candies! i love love love love all the pictures..

WAH*=] i love their new song How Gee.

it is amazingly really different.. to me at least

i love the beats and the rapping.. sigh* i love love love it!

i want to see them perform 'Always' live.. =]

im sure it is going be a BIG hit like 'Lie'... of course

Guest Leena651

Oh wow, Happy 1000th!

Thanks Melodygreenleaf for sharing the information. It's really good to hear the boys are taking a rest. A 3 day concert is a lot of work and we all know that they'll be working extra hard this year to show us just that :D

Thanks Ji_Eun for translating BB's Love Sharing Delivery *muak* (made some caps... will share later)

BTW, I'm not sure if this picture has been posted here, but a friend of mine took this when she was in a music store in Seoul. I now have seen 4 sets of this image, but in different style ^_^

always_bigbang.jpg

OMO, CONGRATS TOO 1000 + PAGE..!!

wow, this is a really great year for BIGBANG,

keep it up, forever rising..!!

WE, I-VIP LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU FOREVER.

thanks for all those HQ pics,

i was looking for these for sooo long,

please if anyone has more of the HQ pics from their main website one,

please share..!!

im really looking for the set with TOP wearing a pink polo and barett one too.

thanks. ^^

Guest kaat;chup

CELEBRATING THE 1000th post~

Thanks for the pics~!

anyway.. can somebody upload the BIG BANG LOGO??

I don't have it,TT.TT i want to make a wallpaper.. please??

this thread is supahfast. 1002pages. hehhe

JAJA, thanks for the "How Gee" youtube link. omo,it's my first time to listen to this song. i love it. head-bangin' song. i love GD+TOP rap parts. yay!! * plays it again* keke~

thanks for the pic spam guys! ahhluurve it!!

Guest amyyboo

Dang, 1002 pgs. already?? wow.

anyways, thnx for the throwback pics of teh boys. it was really good to see some throwbacks of them. Makes me really miss the old them!

JUHUH, thnx for the full version of HOW GEE. it's super hot! They're english sounds reallly good. But i couldnt really hear DS or seungri's part =T. i kinda heard of taeyang's. but nevertheless...i lvoe it. it's soo awsome!!

& dang, they're concert is already sold out?!! It's only like the beginging of november! GAHHHH..i wanna go <_<

Guest cinnamonhoneybun

thanks melodygreenleaf for the news about the concert for graduating students [CAn't wait to see =)] and about the dark circles!! HEck yeah TOP still is HOTT even with dark circles.

Thanks mon5482 for the gifs from the concert DVDS! so cool and cute

thanks LOVEangiie pics---i could stare at them for hours too.

thanks sookyung for the comic strips---wish i knew what they were saying.

thanks jess1tym4life for the news about the teleconcert

thanks *butter_kisses* for those nice looking pics!

kaat;chup here is a big bang logo..

fgyfgfgfgfgfgwv7st9.jpg

29006461sc6.jpg

Guest the7REAL.

LOL melody, how weird when Seungri is our panda. xP

Btw, saw something else on youtube. Yonnie eng subbed School of Rock here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeH_2r2HpPo

Seungri's complaints about the choosing clothes last thing was funny, especially the other's honest responses to that..lol..and the process of clothing selection is really limited. XD But it all balances it when you watch the rest..like how Daesung + Seungri totally eat the food everyone's moms made before the 3 eldest wake up in the morning..lol. I was laughing when they were all talking about their firs kisses and TOP and GD tease the host on hers since she said it was in the mountains, so their like playing around "So the purpose of going to the mountains was to kiss?" -TOP "I want to kiss you, so lets go to the mountains since there's no people!" -GD reenacting..lol. And to the girl who wanted to touch all the members, when they do that speaking in 5 words or something TOP's response is so classic "your question is perverted~!" (exactly what I was thinking..lol) and the girl is like "I'm coming up there! O_O" lol so bold. XD

Anyways, can't wait to watch music core tonight with MC TOP! *o* anyone else watching it?? we can do a big bang chat nite! my msn in my profile if u wanna join me in watching n spazzing supporting! lols

This news column is about stars who look good even with dark circles. The funny thing is that they didn't use Seungri as an example...they used TOP XD

^ Haha, really?! That's a new one xP

Aww darn, I missed the 1000th page! Anyways, congrats to the 1000 pages

of Big Bang love!

Thanks for all the pics and updates! lol sookyung, khmer_chick2010@flickr is ME =D

Tempo is hosting tomorrrrow! I want to see :(

I like the full version of How Gee ^^ I have to say that the beat was so weird

when I first heard the sample, but I've grown to like it. I wish Daesung and Seungri were in it!

Guest AJValentine2.0

That girl that said "i'm coming up there" is my new hero. I'm off to start a fanclub for her. YOU GO GIRL!!!!

And why in the world is that girl dancing like that with daesung? Is that a cultural thing?

Guest traaaaang

Yeah... um I just have a question. I just watched the Star King episode with Big Bang in it (really late, I know) and I was just wondering what the girl that was in that eating competition was saying. It just sounded really sad.. :(

HELLO i-VIP's

..havent been here in a while,, CONGRATS ON REACHING 1000 PAGES xDDD

looking through the various pic spams... the boys have grown SOO much over the year... :P

thankyou to everyone who contributed new, and all the lovely PIC SPAMMMM <3

melody thankyou for the various new articles... LOL at the dark circles..

cinnamonhoneybun ah thanks for the oinfo on the merch...AHHH, i really want the diary xDD

OMO JAJA THANKYOU SOSO MUCH for the how gee link !!!, i think this song will crack the japan market for BB

t.yama awesome pics of the 'hat partyy' ima glad that TOP spent his bday well..

sbs love delivery AHH., the boys are so nice and helpful... gbong looked really weakk... EAT UP BOYY...and TOP xDDD carrying onlt eight keke.,,,

YSMM with gdragon AHHH, this was a good ep... was i the only one confused at this weird collar he was wearing ??^^"

anyway, his answers to the 'tears ' thing was good.. keke, his TOP impersonation was so funny...i never knew TOP cried the most..gbong is such a suck up to fans xDDD..its so funny how they were putting him on the spot about his past gf..

YAY, TOP is hosting music core today... i hope it goes well xDD

...anyway, nothing to share right now,, ill come back with something...after i finish YSMM ^^

thankyou all again

Guest the7REAL.

That girl that said "i'm coming up there" is my new hero. I'm off to start a fanclub for her. YOU GO GIRL!!!!

And why in the world is that girl dancing like that with daesung? Is that a cultural thing?

^lol not sure if its a cultural thing or a daesung thing..lmao.

aye, our power rapper, T.O.P. so handsome~

6x98l1f.jpg

credit; daum

-edit-

OMGSH. for the music core opening, Big Bang performed 'Victory'!! (my most favoritist short song ever! lol)

Then a weird lightening effect turned them into

Wonder Girls (I guess we can't name other artists or we'll be punished?

Is that how it is? lol But hard not to say when Big Bang 'turns' into WG during the show..lmao..

anyways u can be surprised..if u didnt read this..lol)

And then TOP and the other MCs perform together a lil bit!

watch it here~

2007.11.10 Music Core Opening w/ Big Bang +

Wonder Girls

BB's choreography is short sweet n hot! the 'breathing' part is...the hottest..haha

Archived