{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

random :lol:

it doesn't hurt if they're seen again right? :P lol~ but just in case for the new people that didn't get to see it anyway ^^

some are seen, but i guess they're like different versions so lol i mean i don't mind saving same pics of diff. versions :lol:

20070902175208506.jpg

20070903170116449.jpg

this one's obviously old.. not old old old, just.. older than the new ones lol.

105_463817_0903bb002.jpg

CREDITS Daum + Popcornfor2 + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!! ]

hey, thanks jess! I wonder what that is too.. but it looks like nothing us international fans can have fun with TT^TT;;

and your welcome everyone :D

Guest josephineeee

woahh .. so many things ^^

thanks jess for the dl links and all .. the skit was funny . lolss

thanks G-RI7EN's:SKY for the photos .. esp the old ones .. im savin it ! hehehe

i love the boys wearing white .. wooohoo ! hehehe ..

Guest Seraphic_Gin

ANNOUNCEMENT : For Fellow I-Vip's who rely on ARIRANG!

Finally! After months, or maybe a year? And maybe weeks after the release of their album! Haha. They are on Pops in Seoul's Artist Spotlight. Tomorrow, Tuesday. Check the site for your timing. Lolx^^. I've checked the schedule, and they are on, baby! It's just gonna be four MV's though. But at least, one episode is for them! Hahaha.

Not worth the spaz, but still - from my part of the world. I'm Happy.^^

pops_tue.gif

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT Want to know everything about your favorite stars? Well you're in luck because in this corner, we shine the spotlight on K-pop's representative artists. On 'Pops Stats', we get to know a star from his or her debut to the very present! Then tune into Sizing Up to enjoy two of their biggest, most significant hits. And keep your eyes peeled! We have a pop quiz for you too, so stay alert and participate!.

669-1.gif

Opening

BIGBANG 'Lies'

This is the representative track for BIGBANG's 2007 mini album, "Always." Created by BIGBANG's vocalist G. Dragon, the addictive Euro-house song features trance chords and a piano-driven melody. The music video is about G. Dragon's character taking on a false murder accusation on behalf of his girlfriend and being hauled off to the authorities.

669-2.gif

Pops Stats

BIGBANG 'Dirty Cash'

As the title song of BIGBANG's first album, "BIGBANG Vol. 1 SINCE 2007," this funky pop-dance song is infused with a cheerful beat and a light-hearted melody. It's a satirical song about how people's lives and dreams can change because of money. BIGBANG's lively, almost cheerful vocal style counteracts the weightiness of the song's message, neutralizing the piece.

669-3.gif

Sizing Up

BIGBANG 'We belong together'

Featured on BIGBANG's first single album, titled "BIGBANG," this rap-heavy track has an upbeat tempo and spotlights G.Dragon and T.O.P. The 5 guys of BIGBANG not only dance and sing, but also write lyrics and music. For their first single album, the guys split up into teams, choosing the songs they liked and wanted to promote.

669-4.gif

Closing

BIGBANG 'Shake It'

Featured in Big Bang's "BIGBANG 1st Live Concert Album The Real," this exciting and upbeat dance song was written and composed by band member G-Dragon. It's about a guy meeting and seducing a girl he meets at a nightclub. The music video was made with scenes from BIGBANG's first concert.

credits: Pops In Seoul, Arirang

P.S. - It's not much, but still worth sharing. It has three of my fave MV's. And for me, it feels much better seeing it on TV than on my damn computer. Lolx.

Guest SillyYun

hi everyone! wow haha the first pic..i was like "whose that lucky babe..wow shes pretty..but when i scroll down and back to the ABOVE TOPIC..I GOT A HUGE SHOCK haha!

i love G drag fashion haha he was wearing that pac man shirt..the one with red pac man..so cute!

YAY-a BIG BANG thread!

I just love these guys. They're so talented.

Their new mini-album is fantastic.

All their songs are addictive.

Especially 'LIES.' I've had that song stuck on repeat ever since. :P

Also, I'm glad to hear that they've made it # 1 ON MUSIC CORE!!!

how awesome!

I must mention G-Dragon's new hairstyle....a little bun?

pretty cute. =)

what does everyone else think?

initially, i kind of disliked GD's bun.

but now that i've seen it for so long, and so used to it... i think GD's bun is adorable! :wub:

poof! there's so many updates to catch up with everyday!

thank you so much for those radio translations! i'm so glad that the boys are having so many schedules lately! really admire them. hahaha. wont they ever feel tired?

and i'm really glad their documentary is showing in singapore!

many of my friends (all non-big bang fans) have been watching it (even some GUYS)!

and they start talking about big bang to ME :lol: :lol: i just love it when there's more people to talk to about my favourite artistes! HEHE.

I LOVE THE FOLLOWING FANMADE CARTOONS/WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM! AHHHH! very cute! :lol:

d003775346dac4f8a634dhw0.jpg

d003775346dac4fc3d877qn4.jpg

d003775346dac4f96198fzj0.jpg

hahaha. daesung & the oh-so-famous doraemon!

d003775346dac4fb85969ue3.jpg

d003775346dac4fa1ab91sg3.jpg

PUAHAHAA.

d003775346dac4faca780yn4.jpg

bigbang2007082908rei490gb7.jpg

bigbang2007082909rei490hn7.jpg

THIS IS SUPER ADORABLE PLEASEEEE! OMG, GD :wub:

go to THIS NAVER BLOG HERE! she/he has alot more of such adorable cartoons stuff!

I never really had a great listen to Big Bang.. but after Lie came out, I'm more into them ^-^

& Come on, they're in the same entertainment as SEVEN & 1TYM :D haha.

Anyway! ^ cute artworks by fans! But why do they make seungri so -____-'

haha. but he's always going to be a cutie no matter what happens<3

BIG BANG FIGHTING.

Guest little chimpanzee

Thanks Seraphic_Gin for the wonderful news ^o^ One episode for them yayyyy.

Thanks iluxxx for the pix.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5299/bi...08rei490gb7.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9578/bi...09rei490hn7.jpg

Super adorable! Super cute! This is SUPER KWON LEADA YO! :wub:

The YB girl looks hella funny lol. And DaeSung was literally showing most of his teeth hahahahah. Smiling angel!

Guest josephineeee

thanks iluxxx for the cartoons .

so cute can ?! i like daesung with his doraemon chopsticks .. ahahhaa

too bad i didnt subscribe arirang.

i only have kbs world .. sighh .

nvm shall wait for vid to be up . hahaha xD

Guest fallenbroke

I've been so caught up with school work lately I've been missing out BIG time over at BIG BANG thread . :sweatingbullets:

Wow , I see BB have been on Take 7 . Shall go check them out on YT later . - buzz around -

Man , is our magnae getting hotter or what ? He's getting so .. :wub: :wub: LOVE-able :D HAHA !

iluxxx ; LOVE THE CARTOONS ! Really adorable !

^ Can someone give me a rough description on what's the voting all about ? Thank you :lol:

-- EDIT

Ah , I've bactracked a few pages and I see this about BB doing quite well . :D I'm really proud of them . Awhile back when their mini-album first released , the sales were so good that alot of sites were putting up reviews and articles on their mini-album . :lol: I happen to see an article over at Baidu the previous time and I thought it was great . Having been MIA-ing for quite sometime , their comeback's indeed a great one . :)

iluxxx---- DUUDE the cartoons are MAJOR ccute, i love it. annnd the one where taeyangs a GRl! haha FRIGGEN HILARIOUS. but cutsie.

seraphic gin- THANKSj so much for the info. OHH i cant wiat. and there gnna perform old nnsongs as well? iTs been a while, i CNAT WAIT!!!

jess- the thing, theres a DS inclued, so maybeee its a prize contesst thing? BUT it'd be better if someonoe could translate for us! PLEASR!

Guest skimchee

ILUXXX

OHHHHDANGG !!

THOSE DRAWINGS ARE SOSOSO CUTE !!

IM IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE<333333

ESPECIALLY JIYONG& HIS HUMUNGO SMILE<3

THANKS FOR EPI9 :D

Archived