[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

Awww, their kisses never get old! Seeing them kiss is like a magnet that keeps pulling me to look...

Hi, everyone! Went back to lurker mode for sometime....

watching > 30 eps of Roommate, and HK/MY GIRL BTS-
IMO the real Wookie is still in HK/MY GIRL BTS. In Roommate, I still can see an acting vibe, not totally 100% Wookie off screen.
Another opinion is, he just totally someone else when with Dahae
8df05653jw1emr686hdquj20cr0bumxe.jpg
FmOlUPK.jpg
gBAlKQG.jpg

The BTS below is still my fav (apart from the lovey dovey BTS) bc to me, this is totally Wookie and Dahae in real life-so much reminds me of real K-married couple that I used to watch in reality Korean program.
56f387e2gw1ei6mutm0lxj21hi0txth7.jpg

Okay, so... this is the submission for the couples contest of soompi. I haven't submitted it yet because I wanted to ask everyone if they like my choices or you want to edit something.

• Names: Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 & Lee Da Hae 이다해

• Ages: 33 and 30 (34 and 31 in Korean Age)

• Occupations: Actor and Actress, models

• How did they meet: They met back in 2005 while they starred together on the drama “My Girl”

• Fandom name (if applicable): DongHae

• Describe your couple in three words: Creative, Eclectic, Unpredictable (ad-lib couple)

• Quotes (for example, something he said about her or she said about him, or something one of them said about love, etc. You can include up to five quotes.):

“I and Lee Da-hae had many memories. Everytime when she is sad, I’m sad too. We like each other, because we always bring happiness to each other. It can’t be denied that, at many times I had thought what will happen if Da-hae is my girlfriend.” - Lee Dong Wook in 2013

“Truthfully, when it comes to lovey-dovey scenes or harsh dialogue, we try to be careful about it but we’re filming things well by working things out together. During ‘My Girl,’ it was fresh but now there is a comfortable feeling as if we’ve been dating for a long time. We would argue from time to time and take care of each other when we can and it’s fun.” - Lee Da Hae in 2014 during “Hotel King” PC

“Yesterday, I wrote on SNS: ‘Da Hae-ssi, My Ah Mo Ne…‘ what I wrote was really sincere. After eight years acting together again, it’s such a privilege. You’ve gotten more beautiful since then… more mature.” - Lee Dong Wook in 2014 on the last day of “Hotel King” filming

“Thank you so much to Dong Wook oppa. You were the greatest actor and I was happy to be able to act with you. Let’s meet again in another 10 years and let’s love again!” - Lee Da Hae in 2014 after the ending of “Hotel King”
  • Photos:

• 2 unedited photos of your couple together that you feel really depicts their relationship and/or personalities. 1000px width and height maximum.

K0djyG1.jpg

eLgzNgn.jpg

For extra quotes
1) Journalist – Even females would find You Rin was very cute. After worked with her, have you discovered anything cute about her ?
LDW – She was superb cute when she sang the carrot song to me ( laugh ). You Rin and Gong Chan did not fall in love at first sight. They stepped into each other’s heart unknowingly. That’s why there was not any particularly passionate scene. I did recall some memorable moments, for example, scenes of You Rin cried after being discovered by grandpa and at the airport. Da Hae had been crying for more than an hour, her body was shaky. She said she was still crying even after she reached home. I got heartache when I heard that. -
From Lee Dong Wook: Pragmatic and Passionate Japan Magazine HANAVi 2007
2) Q: If you were to use 5 words to represent the other person?LDH: Just perfect Lee Dong Wook.
LDW: Woah… you’re too conscious of the camera!
LDH: How about me?
LDW: Using the mentality of the drama’s Gong Chan: Ju Yoo Rin, she’s mine ;)
LDH: You can’t escape!
From MY GIRL interview 2006
3.–LDW to LDH Da Hae!! thank you ^^

I am extremely happy to run into a very talented actress.
Remember to stay healthy, I hope we can cooperate again in the future to produce an as good drama.

PS. Today’s My Girl end does not have that ‘end’ meaning ‘&’……..
For the life of Gong Chan, Yoo Rin …

From My Girl Ending Party Interview (Beginning of 2006) 

Hahaha that's very hard to describe DongHae because they are many things. Submission time is until the 13th KST... so if you want to change things, go ahead before then. ;)

I wanted to put two old quotes from the past and two new quotes from the present, but it was too hard to choose. Too many good quotes

EjDvFdc.jpg

8CxsIkq.jpg

Gkh1MH1.jpg

Hi! I'm a newbie here! It was awesome to read all of your opinions about donghae and of course I really hope that our couple could be end with a wonderful marriage. Hehe. As my suggestion for the couple contest that have been mention just now, it could be more sweet if we use a pictures of donghae that from the last episode of hotel king.. I mean, the pictures that there're shoot for wedding scene. Yaa and more accurately, all the selfies that they've taken in hotel king...

Guest ManolitaA

@purplebass,  awesome...like what you did for your entry in our donghae couple...and yes I agree with @samzz..even those 2 pictures, approve with me all your ideas....Love it..
  :-bd :x