[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Much told us on LINE that ANYA said that since the news of Da Hae coming to China are not from the official site, they are not true... then we can't expect her to travel there in March. What a pity... but you never know, it's possible that she still has to go there for something else, or she will go undercover. XD

Last night I had a weird dream about our OTP... it looked as if they were on RM and Da Hae had to give Wookie a present so she gave him a ring that looked like a wedding band, but she placed it on his pinky finger. They exchanged a deep glance that in the dream made me believe that ring was meant for something else but since they were doing this on TV, they had to pretend it was just a simple jewel. HAHAHA.

I've told you I am screencapping MG (need to cap eps 13-16)... When I rewatched the scene at the end of ep 12, Yoorin crying because Gongchan went to Jeju and they had to separate but then he got back because he couldn't be without her and they hug at the hotel, I've noticed something funny. Da Hae was meant to cry, but when the camera comes closer to her and she's burying her face into Wookie's shoulder, it looks as if she is smiling. This reminded me of a particular scene from HK Episode 30 when AMN and CJW are in the garden and they hug... the camera was far from them but you could see Da Hae smiling while Wookie hold onto her... kekeke. Who knows, since on that MG eps they were already going towards the end of the drama and I'm sure something was already blooming between them, it's possible Wookie told her something in her ear since besides a few shots, his face doesn't appear in that shot. You can just see Da Hae's face and his back. I want to believe this is true... XD after all, on the drama their characters had to part but they hadn't in real life. And Wookie said DH has this tendency not to stop her tears when she has to do some crying scenes. Maybe he just wanted to help her cheer up and don't let the acting get the best of her. ^^

bVPOFDG.jpg

HA HA HA. Coincidence also I had a dreamed also that Wookie and Da Hae is in the Philippines they were interviewed by a host there, it's weird because that show has already ended five years ago and when the host ask them if they are a couple they just kiss (lips to lips) and the host said that's a deep friendship.
Maybe always thinking of them that why I have a dream.

So cute, their MG kiss :x compared to many K-actors, their 2005 kiss was already hot and tried to be less "static", you know. The HK kisses are even more cool, but I can't remember now... is their ambush kiss an adlib too??? Refreshen my memory please :))

6TfiiiI.jpg

uU2fy9j.jpg

@purplebass, If I'm not mistaken, the kiss is part of the script but the "hungry wolf" kiss like that totally from Wookie's adlibs-the aphrodisiac must be Dahae at that time, the same day the hand underneath the blanket thingy.
Credit owner
67ad13aagw1eowiqnrc0xj20zk140dke.jpg67ad13aagw1eowiqua25kj20zk140wje.jpg
67ad13aagw1eowiqw0e9gj20x711igqm.jpg67ad13aagw1eowir5j356j20wa10pwi0.jpg

it is obvious that their friendship has been 'progressing' tremendously and so deep that Wookie could do the ambush kiss adlibs! This close up of that kiss is so powerful that dahae was really being kissed out of the blue, while Wookie enjoyer it so so much. Apparently, Wookie wasn't only enjoyed all the kisses and touches they had, but also wanted them so badly that he just poured into his heart the most in them! Well done, Wookie, I suppose this is how you give confidence to dahae that you love her so much that you wouldn't ever let her go again. Pls ... Don't keep us waiting for too long, we want to see you both walking down the aisle and have your first born after.

우리가 방문했을땐
드라마 호텔킹"촬영중이었어요.
이다혜.이동욱.임슬옹 등등
넘 멋지고예쁜 배우들~
오며가며 구경도하구요~
[출처] 평창알펜시아/인터콘티넨탈호텔/양떼목장/강원도여행추천|작성자 happy

When we visited
Hotel King drama "It was during shooting.
Yidahye. Mobile Oog. Im Seulong etc.
Nice and pretty actress with more than ~
I even watch comes gamyeo ~
[source] Alpensia Pyeongchang / Intercontinental Hotel / sheep ranch / Gangwon-do Travel Picks | Author happy

http://blog.naver.com/thdnjsdl68/220264590257

lucky fan
ShYHu7l.png

JP posted this pic on Instagram... looks like this was last week when DC also posted a pic of Wookie, JP and Ryohei filming RM

QVISV2w.jpg

And someone got Wookie's autograph yesterday. This girl is Japanese but from her feed it is possible she is in SK travelling. Wookie has a fanmeet in Japan on February 28th, and unless he's already there for vacation or work, I doubt he'd go there two weeks in advance...
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/913733342541409692_985906818

we have seen this million times, from Dahae's face expression, we can tell, " how good he's trolling the fans" that he was nervous abt the bed scene.
but the way u kissed her hehehehe-I can give the same face expression to him too.
005IaUCYjw1eouwg9334vg308w046u0y.gif

B9JIrV1IYAAiBuh.jpg

Guest ManolitaA

@samzz also love this scenes on the wrap up party...love so much the interactions of these two, so sweet and you can see with their sparkling eyes how they love and adore each other and you can feel the intimacy of their feelings for each other...awwws, this makes miss them again and again....
:) :-* :-* ;;)

@hiddenflea, yes Donghae shipper had discussed abt this 8-9 years ago and once again last month (I put the link below)-of course there are more story unknown to us, bc thinking logically, if Shoo and Wookie were good friends, this kind of rumor, yes can affect the closeness btwn man/woman, but not up to "not talking to each other".
But when comes to his rumor with Dahae-totally diff story.
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2022280/donghae-official-lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-chamo-lives-on/p857

btw, Wookie is toooooo cute for his Osaka FM message
85KKMly.gif

Qh9HAl9.jpg

HEHEHEHEHE I bet during ambush kiss there was tongue involved but we couldn't see since Da Hae was taken aback from Wookie's acting... he was letting his desire got the best of him but no one would have guessed he was for real unless they knew =)) =)) and of course they knew when they filmed the bed scene too... Wookie didn't want to disappoint his woman but his woman joked about it anyway, haha! I feel that something "physical" between them had already happened when they filmed that episode... ;)

R0zeLXC.png

Vt1OqKu.png