[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest hiddenflea

was rewatching ep 28 and this scene caught my eyes. well actually it's his pants that caught my eye. =))

2yk0tbq.jpg

lol. someone needs a more loose pants to hide the kraken. =)) =))

Guest hiddenflea

btw the translation of this bts might have been posted before and I might skip it...but can anyone help me to translate what LDH and LDW talking about during this bts? there's the caption there... are they talking about their height? because LDH lowered her body a bit and LDW shook his head after LDH lowered her body. helpppp :D
2dj3nnd.jpg

OMG - I think all the fan girls in the thread is turning very pervy?  Let's put spoiler for those pics..
Wow, nothing can escape the pervy eagle eyes... LOL
@hiddenflea - She was saying if she were blocking him and he said no.

Guest turquoiseblue

Go to @donghae_couple insta for the adlibs article translations.. im over the moon rite now.. ayieeeee the crews production are indeed donghae shipper..

Cr:@taoeunjung

summary: the production team are witnesses on how these two lead stars interact with each other.. If they(ldw&ldh) think something is lacking in a scene,they just simply do some adlibs and sometimes we the staff just cant help their sweetness and we dont cut their adlib scenes.. We are so happy to be working with these two stars and we look forward for their bright future together hahaha ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Update from @taoeunjung

Additional trans: ldw always takes care of ldh if its break time he always ask her to take a nap♡

P/s: yaaaa me too.. looking forward for their wedding announcement..

Me: arghhhhhh

THIS. :x :x :x

omg im over the moon! cant contain my feelings right now :D so much happiness! im feeling all positive vibes with this revelation from the production team :) they see something really positive with our couple and they feel so lucky to be witnesses to their love for each other :x :x awwww...

and BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER could only mean they see the two as perfect match, with deep love and respect for each other and could picture them getting married anytime soon. waaaaaaah!!!! :x :x

ohmy wookie even asks cherry to nap in between takes. why wookie? so she has more energy at night?! *wink* *wink* ;):)) wookie such a sweet loving boyfie no wonder cherry's cheeks chubbier and lips more puffy from too much offcam in privy smooching... aaagggghhhh...our ship is like sailing first class right now >:D<

thank you for posting translation here :) and thank you translator!

Guest turquoiseblue

=)) I've locked the kraken in the spoiler vault people. =)) 

i think we should be happy that we see his kraken saying hello to us :)) oh hi there wookie jr wazzup wazzup?! :-h

imagine how sad we would be if wind is blowing really hard and we dont see even a slight bulge 8-| that will be so disappointing X_X

=))

Guest SharrieD

HAHAHAHAHA Wookie jr is healthy? hahaha it was happened before the milk spilled right? is it still healthy now? Hahahahaha sorry pervy mode XD iM oNLY 18 but IDK whats going on my mind.  =))

Guest tinsky73

bwahahahaha =)) yep! wookie jr is young healthy and happy olryt!

Bwahahaha! Wookie, da hae, what have you done to these girls?!?! X_X

dont worry 18 is good... 19 here and my sis says i talk like an ajhumma =)) they cant go against me and my ship they even beg me to let them watch live streaming with me lol i made them ship donghae too lol i laugh everytime my 11 yrs old sis badmouths every girl that chases after ldw lol

Guest turquoiseblue

sassygirl94 said: ShIPPERS!!! I'm thinking...what if the piggy back riding at the beach scene was an adlib too...because it kind seem like adlib to me....and yeah especially when Wookie said that Da Hae was so light and she need to eat more, gaining weight....Awww~~~
basically, can I just think that all the lovey dovey otp moments were all adlibs...HAHAHA...Owh, so the writer is not a romantic, lovey dovey person, because Wookie and Da Hae are the one who adding those cute and sweet moments... 
NOW, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR NEXT ADLIBS SCENES!!! =)) =)) :x :x

Guest tinsky73

THIS. :x :x :x

omg im over the moon! cant contain my feelings right now :D so much happiness! im feeling all positive vibes with this revelation from the production team :) they see something really positive with our couple and they feel so lucky to be witnesses to their love for each other :x :x awwww...

and BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER could only mean they see the two as perfect match, with deep love and respect for each other and could picture them getting married anytime soon. waaaaaaah!!!! :x :x

ohmy wookie even asks cherry to nap in between takes. why wookie? so she has more energy at night?! *wink* *wink* ;):)) wookie such a sweet loving boyfie no wonder cherry's cheeks chubbier and lips more puffy from too much offcam in privy smooching... aaagggghhhh...our ship is like sailing first class right now >:D<

thank you for posting translation here :) and thank you translator!

The update! Awwww, I knew it! Taking "naps" during breaks. So that's what they call IT now! \:D/

HAHAHA :)) I only slept for a couple of hours and this thread flew! Aww... What a great news to wake up to! But didn't we know all that already? :x Their ad libs are easily detectable because they look more natural and they'd seem genuinely happy. When two actors do ad libs involving kissing and too much touching, one can only deduce that they are indeed dating. (But again didn't we know that already?) They inject them ad libs so smoothly and so easily! 
Our suspicions and hunches are being confirmed little by little. Oh, my shipper heart. What could be next? ;;)
I'm sure the production only showed us the tip of the iceberg. They know how they are to each other when the cameras stop rolling. They must be extra sweet, caring, and affectionate. I'm sure Dongwook does a lot more for her than just letting her take naps and eat meals. Same is true with her. She must know how to care for him esp. when he has so little sleep. This is perhaps why they've had that slip of wishing them well together, if that is not a mistranslation. :)
Argh, SO PRECIOUS!!! I am melting guys. Say, hi to my liquid self.