[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Next week, DH said she wants to register her marriage, lol now I wonder if the documents are real or fake or just for the TV show. Lying is her best performance until now. She received a backlash even from her Cult Moonies, so now she showing how to register the marriage on TV. Totally pure marital business arrangement, poor her. The holy plant husband just like donkey, just follow her instructions. 

6fpmsSQ.jpeg

___

Btw, generous pictures from his stylist.

Harbin wrap party.

Throwback when Wook Dong choose his fav song last winter. I think it's not a coincidence for him mentioning this song, because of the timing of him working with Hyun Bin.

DH, Hyun Bin and Wook Dong. Winter story by Jo Kwan Woo, remake by Kim Bum Soo.

eXD4i4u.jpeg

czaBsVA.jpeg

Yes their accessories, business partner in secret? Or an inspirational memories.

Both went to My Girl tangerine orchard with their pets. DH even said new boyfriend.

EvRg1qt.jpeg

HgFHlZR.jpeg

P2xN78K.jpeg

The fate of 2 beauty queens with their respective husbands.

They stay in the marriage because afraid of second public backlash and for their families.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jang-shin-young-not-leaving-kang-kyung-joon/

a2BP09c.jpeg

Their real husband's attitudes, self explanatory. That's why they are so active in Socmedia just to hide the real life behind the camera.

YEUagXZ.jpeg

Video credit to owner. Not easy to find this video anymore.

Initially, Wook Dong said he couldn't come to DH's birthday due to Arang movie shooting, but at the end he decided to surprise her.

29 Tf发布了一篇小红书笔记,快来看吧!  LJ91H7tRsJAZd9S  http://xhslink.com/Yw0MIR,复制本条信息,打开【小红书】App查看精彩内容!

YsNJG3N.jpeg

Fast forward, so many celebrities still teasing him about his past.

mAqyVcz.jpeg

The last we saw from Amazing Saturday when Boom reenacting Chuno Stigma in front of him.

It's good that she's busy working, at least the faking game among the clan can be reduced. Less lying is good for her health.

V61SOOX.jpeg

wQaCMoA.jpeg

And non stop working namja.

7IvUZKp.jpeg