[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

to all chinggus who are shoe lovers# Giuseppe Zanotti Design Winter 2014 # @ Lee Da Hae @ HotelKing it official blog # Hong Kong charity dinner # famous Korean actress Lee Da Hae busy recently busy filming the TV series Hotel King, still find time to port out of the charity dinner, a late Giuseppe Zanotti specially sponsored latest autumn and winter gold High heels and gold leaf bag package for this charity dinner show love and support.

7544d783jw1ehv9qo2swnj20es0m875m.jpg
7544d783jw1ehv9qpjlqij20960c3q3l.jpg

and for tonight ep, on the part where they show the love note, I remember in one of her interview, Dahae loves doing that and showed it to her boyfriend at that time. So, I strongly believe both of them put some part of their love affair into this drama, so many similarity with their real live.
and on Wookie, of course the head caressing part-is a must when showing his affection or love.
credit to the owner of this picBrTYOMwCAAA5O-m.jpg

Guest tinsky73

samzz said: to all chinggus who are shoe lovers# Giuseppe Zanotti Design Winter 2014 # @ Lee Da Hae @ HotelKing it official blog # Hong Kong charity dinner # famous Korean actress Lee Da Hae busy recently busy filming the TV series Hotel King, still find time to port out of the charity dinner, a late Giuseppe Zanotti specially sponsored latest autumn and winter gold High heels and gold leaf bag package for this charity dinner show love and support.

In the video of their kissing scence.. I think wookie use mone gold cartier watch.. Or that is the other pair of gold cartier watch of cherry.. Cause i far as i remember wookie's cartier watch is silver with same design.. And now same gold cartier :) :x \:D/

Guest ShayneyC

I'm about to faint while seeing the kissing scene "AGAIN". More kisses for them writers and director. Love love love.

Guest dea_dea

I'm glad to see that our OTP have a kiss scene at least once a week, but it would be good if they kiss everyday in real life :D :\">

feeling full romance aura here.
i think wookie said it before (forget on what show) He will act if he already sure that his target >> LDH<< also have
same feeling with him kkkkk ( i mean sarang like lover not bro-sis stuff)

ughh this too... why you guys have so much nice chemistry like this.
why LDH and LDW in we got married >> and finally their really have married in real life
(so we got married not only show again) kkkkkkkkk.

Oh chom... i have been see a picture when their filming at the sky walk : it said LDW trembling kkkkkk, i can imagine how LDH
will tease him alot.(I think LDH very like teasing her oppa ^o^ so much)

le post from HK thread..

those gripping of hands is just asasjdfhalsfas;fh
dewk.gif

this is the most sensual kiss eveeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
wtk.gif

and this is the most perfect and romantic hug i have ever seen..
jb2c.gif

everything looks so real ryt??... dammit this two izz really killing meeeehhh!!!

Guest tomato05

Omo omo.. last time i check still in page 151.. then wuzzzz... 157. =D>

This is truely a medicine for.my headache this day.. then again giggling like a crazy with beautiful kiss scene. :D

Kamsahambida pd nim ;;)

Kamsahamnida for all chinggu in here. .. :x

Guest matchabit

I just had a dream DW and DH strolling through airport on their way to Australia with a baby in tow hahahaha... Of course they would have a well behaved one, no need for stroller, so we all could see that gorgeous baby!!

Delusional mind finally got through my dreams also!!!!!