[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

@kaldina2604 please delete the images from your quotes thanks and i think you triple posted out of excitement. hehehe ;)

Guest faradie

'Dahae so preetty!Dahae like a god!C'mon some of yr comments are ridiculous. I'm going to attract some -ve comments but I can't help noticing how deluded some of your comments are and have to speak my mind otherwise this thread is going to turn out like a kpop fangirl thingy

Guest tinsky73

turquoiseblue said: this pic that @samzz posted...
:x :x :x probably the hottest rehearsal kiss ever! whew!  how can dahae concentrate with her script reading when this handsome man is practicing how he will kiss her like that?! WTH?! His mouth is so close to her mouth....  :-O :-O :o does he ever do this with his other co-stars? i dare say NO. and they say these two are just so comfortable because they are best of friends? REALLY? ahahahaha :))  

Guest turquoiseblue

turquoiseblue

said: this pic that @samzz posted...

:x :x :x probably the hottest rehearsal kiss ever! whew!  how can dahae concentrate with her script reading when this handsome man is practicing how he will kiss her like that?! WTH?! His mouth is so close to her mouth....  :-O :-O :o does he ever do this with his other co-stars? i dare say NO. and they say these two are just so comfortable because they are best of friends? REALLY? ahahahaha :))  

Guest tinsky73

@turquoiseblue or "I'm not gonna blush, I'm not gonna blush!" :\"> 
 @human1981‌ when was that photo taken? Not the same time da hae was talking/texting or ....??? I'm not gonna get my hopes up just yet... ;))

Guest turquoiseblue

'Dahae so preetty!

Dahae like a god!
C'mon some of yr comments are ridiculous. I'm going to attract some -ve comments but I can't help noticing how deluded some of your comments are and have to speak my mind otherwise this thread is going to turn out like a kpop fangirl thingy

---------

o wow! really?! who died and made you king? no need to be rude here. this is a shippers thread do you even understand that? did you even check? you have to take every post here with a grain of salt. if you cant, then no one is forcing you to read this thread. shoooo! byebye!

Guest turquoiseblue

Not sure. Just saw it today.

it was posted by c_heeok an hour ago in instagram i dunno who she is :) can someone translate the caption please:

뭘해도 멋진 #차재완 #사랑해#leedongwook #이동욱#동욱홀릭 #호텔킹

omg if it was taken today then we know who is on the other phone texting him :x:x waaaaaaahhhh! and why post that pic if it has no meaning?

Guest turquoiseblue

miane eonni, but i think there's something wrong with my connection, i was supposed to edit it,but it posted triple

:((

thats ok hahhaha dont cry :)

Guest nashawols

I spy with my little two eyes a troll nearby
OMG. OMG. OMG. I've been out of this forum for a while now (too caught up with university stuff hahaha)But the moment I set my foot back, OH HELL NAWWWWWWWWThe kiss, the leg-to-leg caressing, the giggly fiddly, dang these two ignite a fire in me.And now I feel hot.HOW CAN THEY NOT FEEL HOT BEING THAT CLOSE WITH EACH OTHERWHEN I, MYSELF AS A BYSTANDER ALREADY ON THE VERGE OF MELTING DOWN?SPAZZ SPAZZ SPAZZ BREAKDOWN
God gracious, dear lord, do protect the last bit of sanity left in me.Or else I might be gone before all 32 episodes are done. Hahaha

Guest purplegirl07

Wookie looks a bit stressed there. Was it taken during filming or when Da Hae showed him what she was wearing: "Da Hae yah, why that crop top? Still a bit too revealing tho..." 
Don't mind me LOL I'm in my delulu mode every weekend when we've got to see so many ChaMo & DongHae's moments :D

Guest kaldina2604

turquoiseblue said:

tinsky73

said: @turquoiseblue or "I'm not gonna blush, I'm not gonna blush!" :\"> 

@human1981‌ when was that photo taken? Not the same time da hae was talking/texting or ....??? I'm not gonna get my hopes up just yet...

;)

)

Guest turquoiseblue

i translate it eon, but seems like there's no any meaning "What if I love you # leedongwook, cool, LDW, chajaewan Holic, DongWook, Hotel King"

------------

thanks for translating :) hmmm... seemed like that post is random. we hope to get more bts pics then we will know if that pic is from today. but im not sure if HK films even on weekends though.