[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

@mariarodrihuer1 kindly edit your previous post and delete the image. we cannot quote images, only messages. soompi rule.thank you!
and yes i hope that we get an english translation [-O<

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said: LOL. Even the news is suspecting her having a video call. :)) She's looking fabulous. *_* That top is very curious though. SK has a really unique fashion sense. :))
Oh, and she looks positively bright while she is busy with her phone like that. Can't spend a day without le boyf? XD

where are you going? -to hongkong i think she she said something about the drama shoot (chwaryong) that she'll spend a good time there, and she's happy because she can feel that she'll meet her hongkong fans as well.... and it's an honor to be the representative for the event..... she'll eat delicious foods well and come back....

Guest turquoiseblue

p1n6an2012 said: where are you going? -to hongkong i think she she said something about the drama shoot (chwaryong) that she'll spend a good time there, and she's happy because she can feel that she'll meet her hongkong fans as well.... and it's an honor to be the representative for the event..... she'll eat delicious foods well and come back....

Guest tinsky73

She's going back to Seoul later today, right? I read her event today is a charity dinner or something...

Anyways, I'm just curious to know who she's been talking to over her cp...why is she smiling so sweetly like that? :-?

Guest turquoiseblue

this pic that @samzz posted...
J2EUzX1.png

:x :x :x probably the hottest rehearsal kiss ever! whew!  how can dahae concentrate with her script reading when this handsome man is practicing how he will kiss her like that?! WTH?! His mouth is so close to her mouth....  :-O :-O :o does he ever do this with his other co-stars? i dare say NO. and they say these two are just so comfortable because they are best of friends? REALLY? ahahahaha :))  

Guest kaldina2604

apqaria said: Dahae is on a short trip to Hong Kong today for charity event and she looks amazing :x :x (that is a unique blouse I must say and I really like it)
But who you think she is talking to on the phone ;) I think it is quite weird way to talk on phone, sending a kiss may be?? :))
005uHTXYgw1ehuodiwxcrj30dw0kvjty.jpg

1404000385_722542.jpg
005uHTXYgw1ehuohwtizzj30eg0lp0uy.jpg
005uHTXYgw1ehuohw43nnj30eg0lpmz1.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said:

yes that picture gives me goosebumps...waaaaaah! his sexy back and they way he flexed those back muscles... rawwwrrrr ...and the I one I noticed the most are their legs...omg...like what @samzz said, he's like caressing even pressing his legs on her leg... and her leg was a bit lifted...I CAN'T....THESE TWO ARE LIKE FIRE   @-) @-) i'm like if it's a fake kiss...why are the legs like that? ahahaha

:)

) wookie can just move a bit. seriously, I don't think "personal space" is part of their dictionary  B-)

Guest kaldina2604

apqaria said: Dahae is on a short trip to Hong Kong today for charity event and she looks amazing :x :x (that is a unique blouse I must say and I really like it)
But who you think she is talking to on the phone ;) I think it is quite weird way to talk on phone