[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz wookie and his team kept it secret until  everything is done deal unlike others who inform the fans ahead of time through awareness program. His team and management did a good job in managing his career and  wookie Is an obedient man. 

And I think the reason why he quit and announce it ASAP is bc of all the blessing he received. I’m sure he don’t want to disappoint his fans and the public, he knows the negative impact is greater than the positive feedback. If only the other side listened and did the same thing, maybe she slowly climbing up too

• Like 2

@dolley  Yes, Korea is really a country for man, IMO- that's why I'm so sarcastic to DH based on her actions, bc I know her society not easy to forgive..esp on woman.

Look what happens now- male celebrities, -clean image, bad image, handsome,not handsome, single or married, smoothly pursuing their careers, while female celebrities, how talented, free of scandal or beautiful, married with/without child, you are just ended up "waiting and waiting" while cooking at home. 

Food is always a good alternative to boredom.

Re to last 2nd July, after the announcement..I'm still laughing bc many blamed shippers for this and that, but the actual fact, look who is laughing and cheering on that day-esp on media forum, blogs, and of course respective Instagrams.

• Like 1

@samzz lol any cooking show out there?  their clans show interest in something if they got a show for that but after the show, or if the show didn’t get good ratings, they forgot that sometimes they became addicted to that. Or yeah sometimes boredom strikes too so travelling and cooking is a good alternative if you have limited sets of friends instead of just looking at 4 corners of the house. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz lol any cooking show out there?  their clans show interest in something if they got a show for that but after the show, or if the show didn’t get good ratings, they forgot that sometimes they became addicted to that. Or yeah sometimes boredom strikes too so travelling and cooking is a good alternative if you have limited sets of friends instead of just looking at 4 corners of the house. 

And if you looking at knet reaction nowdays- they hate dating is used as a tool for media play, either for comeback, drama rating, shipping or image cleansing . One idol already or nearly lost his debut career.

Same with us, none that I know among us who put guns on DH/Wookie's head to be Lee Donghae, but we care how it is played. If plays nicely, people will like it, if plays it wrongly, the one who suffers later on is none other is the female..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't see any differences of this guy compared to some couples who INFORMED and ASKED media to report about whatever status of their relationship. 

ESPECIALLY the staged picture at a hotel.

Well this guy shows the hotel reservation etc.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/08/lj-releases-his-break-up-katalk.html?m=1

Better just shipping than knowing the real stuffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Middle episode of real LIFE drama of a celebrity who found No REGRETS in her whole career. Waiting for her final episode, maybe happy ending.

We know LOVE is very very important, but LIFE is very very important too. I mean -Knowing how to play with your LOVE regardless of your career.

Selling the items that people hate to buy is a BIG no in marketing-no money, no marketing, no LIFE.

Sorry for using this IG account, for my point of view on real LIFE of someone.

• Like 2

@dolley  Hehehe, yes indeed, Chanel and Wookie at this episode, is just so interesting. I non stop giggling thinking about it. So next year, when DH doing her Chanel shopping for honeymoon partner, I'm thinking if she will close her one eye 

bc Wookie pic is everywhere soon. Imagine buying a product endorsed by your ex for another esp if bearing the same name..fuhh, what a LIFE.

But she got some "name" too, bc in some new Chanel English articles, they quoted MY GIRL as one of Wookie achievement. At least her name is not buried forever with her toys. She also inserted MY GIRL in her latest sanitation marketing campaign. 

Throwback

THE RING...

Why both of them played that RING game..because making a ring to someone is not just for fun or game or flirting,.unless both hearts made of steel.

• Like 4