[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

For me, i still hold on to dahae's promise that she will work again with wookie and love again after 10 yrs with him (not much possible right now or even next year but who knows, but pls hopefully not exactly 10 yrs til it happen again) at that time, i wonder if she still have the same deep friendship with him. or will memories of them rush back and finally realized again they meant for each other and will not let go of each other anymore.. hahaha sorry not yet fully moved on! :sweatingbullets: but im happy for them (dahae and 7) hahaha and your right, the story between the 2 dongwooks with dahae is getting more interesting...like a kdrama plot.. 

I and Lee Da-hae had many memories. Everytime when she is sad, I’m sad too. We like each other, because we always bring happiness to each other.  - Lee Dong Wook

She is someone who welcomed me innocently/genuinely and accepted me without prejudice. She is someone I am grateful for, someone who was by my side when things were rough - Seven/ Choi Dong Wook.

2 dongwooks are so lucky to have dahae in their lives ^^!~ 

• Like 5

Guest supercalifragilistic

De-lurking and greetings to all.  It's been a while for me.

I was a shipper even before I knew such a word existed; back in 2005.  I didn't know about shipping until I found you all here during Hotel King and quickly created an account.  So you can imagine how I felt when DH's dating news broke.  I wanted to throw my phone.  And that's when I knew that it's time to stop being a complete nutter.

I will miss their banter, their loving looks for each other and that comfortable friendship.  But it's time to realise that shipping is not rational and it is most often intrusive on our OTP.  So on that note, it's adieu from me.  

I wish Lee DongHae well.  And thank you all for being a part of the cruise.  Best wishes!

7 hours ago, giegie said:

Thank you so much Samzz for very depth insight about DongHae. I did remember all the clues you gave, when LDW shared about losing confidence during his career at Roommate, when LDH acted a lil bit jealous... damn, I missed all those moments at Roommate.

Could you explain why the two of them aren't close each other after they broke up? They're emotional person but somehow, time will heal the wound, I hope someday they could be as close friend again. My gut said maybe LDH want something serious meanwhile LDW wasn't ready. I hope to read all your insight again. Thankyou!

they  hv to respect their new partners feeling, must be very uncomfortable for their respective new partner  if suddenly Donghae bumped into each other and acted like they use to do off screen. Or if they cannot be like b4, their stolen glances even more dangerous-so better off line completely unless in emergency. 

----

well to me, if Wookie not totally busy after HK, and Dahae can wait a bit longer-maybe we can hv another story here.

------

BUT the most important thing I think Wookie also protecting Dahae's image-You know Yi Feng fans already labelled her a cheater. If Donghae is still real and into marriage life-the label is forever with her. Just unfortunate for both of them. Dahae is too precious to two dong wook

• Like 3

Both Wookie and Da Hae have strong personalities. There is no right or wrong in a relationship (unless one of them is married), and break ups happen for many different reasons. On the surface, I would say Wookie was too busy filming BM and RM2 after HK, which gave them very little time to enjoy dating life and to resolve past issues. And by the time RM2 was done, it was already too late. It is no one's fault. :mellow:

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

• Like 9

hahaha delulu again-I know this is not a lover thread anymore-but I wish it can become a best friend thread. 

I'm sure even they are not close anymore-the pic Dahae sent right after TROS -a baby in white and pink dress, is a way of supporting her friend from far away. I know Dahae is not a type of girl who left her friend just like that, let alone he is Wookie, who is just "not nobody" to her. He has history in her life.

If Wookie' and Dahae fans ever said Dahae is nothing to Wookie and Wookie is nothing to Dahae at all respectively, they are the real delulu, actually. If you read this 1000 pages, she always support Wookie through pic with 100% fit describing what Wookie did or doing. The most obvious is the Iron Man dress right after Ent Relay showed Wookie's Iron Man press conference.

CFnR1ru.jpg

lee%2Bdong%2Bwook%2Biron%2Bman.jpg

she sent her pic looking at sunset right after TV showed Wookie with his hot red/orange pant hahahha-to me this is the most funny color coded SNS pic

FPEc5EA.jpg

I always wish one day I read Dahae sent Wookie a food truck to Wookie's Goblin set, So today, even 0% prove or whatever to support the observation, I  saw the same Food Truck that Dahae's fan club sent to her last month, is now seen at Goblin set. This food truck is very common with celebrities, and I think SHK hired them for SJK filming set too.

I saw that pic in Goblin thread, and i know the owner already posted many pic of MGMM set on Augt 11, but 3 days ago the owner posted a same pic from Aug 11. Two days later, she putting the message Goblin casts will get the Food Truck-and didn't mention who sent it.

and since the dating news, until now Dahae is still absent-that the right thing to do as a respect to her friend/aka exbf

• Like 1

Let's just support them individually from now on. Whatever did/did not happen between them after HK we will never know for sure...I just hope they are still on good terms. After all, they have been close friends and co-stars for more than 10 years. Next time, when Wookie mentions his female friends, I hope he includes Da Hae and vice versa! Re Wookie looking sad, it could be that it is the first time in a while that he is playing second male lead and therefore felt a bit uncomfortable at the script reading, or maybe he wasn't feeling well. It may not have anything to do with Dahae. As he has said before, he will always support her in all her decisions.

Dahae is probably staying low because she knows her fans need time to digest this news. In HK, where the Hallyu wave first started (apart from Japan), the news often mentioned Wookie as her rumoured ex. Some of them even quoted sightings of DH going to his house a lot post MG days. Anti shippers who insist they never dated are the delulu ones here - they choose to disbelieve what they want to disbelieve. :)

Well, that's all in the past now. All the best to the two of them!

• Like 3

RE: on Donghae's friendship status right now, I really don't know. It could be either way. I don't want to be a pessimist but if their fallout happened because of an argument, since they are both stubborn people they may have put aside their friendship as well. But if it was mutual agreement and they did it for their best, then it is likely they may contact each other from time to time. It makes me think about the song by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez "We don't talk anymore". Hopefully there is still contact between them but if LDW still feels something for her, it is painful to talk with your ex knowing she has another boyfriend who casually has the same name as you.

You know, I've always believed that Donghae were an item after HK and have been for a couple of months. At the same time, they also took jobs such as dramas, photoshoots, endorsements ecc. so they were probably busy and couldn't properly enjoy their time together. I thought what if besides this, they wanted to reach a certain status before revealing? I don't know, get more recognition since they are low profile, or stabilize the relationship in a way that they were sure they wouldn't break up and get married someday. It would have been more "scandalous" for K-ENT if they both revealed they were together and then broke up and we read DH was with 7. DH's reputation is already ruined as it is and especially for Koreans, things like these are not taken lightly like in other countries.

• Like 3

ELY, Dahae has to be in low profile bc she knows 80% of her fans are Donghae shipper. 

I don't know if she has a gut to say-please support my new oppa to her fans, even to her very close fans she never give a hint or try to ask sympathy,from them. I know why should her do that, it her life,

From what I know who informed me personally-they still wonder abt her taste. I just said Dahae always like man who can sing and can compose a song about her, hahhahaha.

No wonder in BG, Wookie try to serenade his gf by singing to her-to show to Dahae, I'm capable too

• Like 1

This is another prove that shows Donghae was not in good term, or Wookie purposely don't want to hv any connection with her anymore-but seems like he's angry at her too.

ELY, I hope you don't mind copying the info we discussed last year. At that time we already smell something not right already.

Wookie Men Uno interview last Dec

- - the article mentioned that he and DH were voted best couple in Korea, he said he also has very good chemistry with JRW. Wookie totally avoided mentioning DH name on purpose.

it wasn't clear if the part about Donghae voted the best couple was actually mentioned to him or it was just a thought of the authors. The sentence that followed was when he said he also has very good chemistry with JRW. He glossed over Donghae if the question was asked.

- he said that BG is the project he is most pleased with because of PD/writer combo and the crew. Previously her always valued MY GIRL so highly, hehehehe

----

and during BG PC, still remember -when asked who are his female friends-he mentioned Song Ji Hyo and of course JRW, but Dahae was totally out. 

So many clues, we already know and curious but no confirmation until last week-6 and 7th Sept- 7 is 7 fav number.

aiya, why reporter why-maybe they are happy torturing Donghae shipper

Actually we are supposed to get the dating news last November 2015-but maybe no comeback, or not ready--hold it till few days ago,

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/01/breaking-park-hyo-shin-and-jung-ryeo-won-reportedly-dating/

The concert, the musical and the same age-all this are referring to DH/7-they just manipulate the concert date and the name of the musical.

Dahae went to 7 concert in Japan (according to YG stans in yr 2015), she went to his musical in July 2015 ( I reported that in Dahae's thread), and they are the same age. only the wedding part is probably just for decoration,

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2015/11/jung-ryeo-won-and-park-hyo-shin-deny.html

this is one of the mastermind and the person and the gang that spread the news in twitter. She said the news is actually to expose DH/7 but choose someone unrelated at all.-Poor JRW and Wookie too, bc they were in the midst of shooting BG.

오해하지말라고난탱팬아닌데에~  10 months ago

lol i bet this came from the blind item of famous solo male singer n an actress. Actually my friend told me who they are.. the singer is se7en but i cant tell you the actress (you can choose to believe this or not LOL). Wait till dispatch write abt it kkk

On 9/10/2016 at 3:56 PM, ELY_397 said:

Let's just support them individually from now on. Whatever did/did not happen between them after HK we will never know for sure...I just hope they are still on good terms. After all, they have been close friends and co-stars for more than 10 years. Next time, when Wookie mentions his female friends, I hope he includes Da Hae and vice versa! Re Wookie looking sad, it could be that it is the first time in a while that he is playing second male lead and therefore felt a bit uncomfortable at the script reading, or maybe he wasn't feeling well. It may not have anything to do with Dahae. As he has said before, he will always support her in all her decisions.

Dahae is probably staying low because she knows her fans need time to digest this news. In HK, where the Hallyu wave first started (apart from Japan), the news often mentioned Wookie as her rumoured ex. Some of them even quoted sightings of DH going to his house a lot post MG days. Anti shippers who insist they never dated are the delulu ones here - they choose to disbelieve what they want to disbelieve. :)

Well, that's all in the past now. All the best to the two of them!

ELY, thank you for the info abt visiting his house-this is the same I read in DC yrs ago. After Wookie's sister revealed one celebrity used to come to their house, many Korean post the message that girl is Dahae. We hv posted that in this thread during that year.

I'll take ELY_397's advice, I need to support them individually now. Their explosive chemistry in HK is definitely one of the most beautiful memories from them.

Samzz's post about LDW being angry to LDH maybe a prove that he still feels something for her. Damn, my delulu mind is now talking! But believe me, the way LDW acted towards LDH was very different with his actions towards Nana, Youngji and even Ji Hyo.

The saddest thing I learned from all of your posts was the fact that they worked hard to make their relationship work, not only once but twice, but somehow timing's such a cruel factor for them. How cruel that it needed 10 years to finally realized they weren't mean to be together as real couple.

I hope someday timing will be more kind to them, so they could be at least greet each other warmly since time will heal all the pain.

Thankyou for being very mature and wonderful DongHae shippers. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, haeruma_101 said:

can someone give the link of goblin's thread here in soompi? :) thanks. 

here the link, come and join us, support Wookie-he's having a hard time now.

I used to see someone who working hard during hard time, always becoming successful, unimaginable successful.-provided you are not using someone for publicity ehemm

----------

If Gong Yoo using Dahae's cody-well must be double uneasiness for Wookie, I hope just my delulu.

In a way, if he's still with rumor idol, I'm sure he's happy.

Hi ... I am a newbie here but been a regular follower of this Donghae thread and of course LDW and LDH since time immemorial. It's just so ironic that it's only now I was able to join and speak up when it seemed everything we're all dreaming of had fallen into pieces.

Of course we're happy for Da Hae if she finally found somebody who will love and take care of her but we are also sad for our Wookie, the other half of our dream. Maybe it will take a longer time before we could all move on in its real sense.

I am at least thankful that supporters of Seven welcomed Da Hae with open arms. But I am quite disappointed when I read a fan of him telling Da Hae's fans to stop shipping her with Lee Dong Wook. I felt that was an insensitive remark, we've been loving our Donghae couple for 10 long years, how can one just abandon them and move on just like that. She should have understand the predicament, the feelings of the fans who've been shipping them that long compared to the day's old knowledge of her relationship w/ Seven. And it's not bad if somebody still hope for Donghae to be together again in the future.

Yeah, you're all right, Lee Dong Wook needs our support now as much as we support Lee Da Hae.

Pardon me with this long post ... Hope to be friends with all of you! 

• Like 7

@miles27, love reading your comments, very mature indeed.

Regarding the hate from his fans,  they are afraid of Donghae or Wookie specifically.

Abt hating Dahae we know that long time ago, from Wookie camp, some even said they willing to see Wookie with ......... rather than with Dahae. 

Not blaming Wookie's fans, some but not many Dahae's fans also don't like Wookie at all, since MY Girl time bc of other reasons.

Very common for a big shipping thread and I read other famous shipping threads face the same situation too.

But I'm glad many of Wookie's fan from non shipper group acknowledged Wookie acts differently when with Dahae. Usually the hate is coming from his new fans who don't know anything abt Donghae history. The antis usually coming from Wookie's previous shipper groups and also from YG Stans.

Wookie doesn't face a shipper anti from Dahae's side bc Dahae doesn't has other shipping group until recently. I hope 7 fans or YG connection don't do something stupid once again after the JRW case during BG

Most of us before HK shipped Dahae with any guys who love her including a married Jang Hyuk (but in the diff context) sometimes we have fun comparing who Dahae loves the most.

• Like 5